PDA

View Full Version : Hanging out with another guy/gal alone during a committed relationship.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Can anyone tell me why the hell this is acceptable practice nowadays? I can understand if it's a group setting where aquatiances get together and people just chat but I am seeing a lot of BS of people using the " it's just a friend" excuse. I don't know if I'm just old school or whatever but you don't fcking put yourself in a a situation where you can get tempted. IMO, it's disrespectful.

I'm asking this because I'm trying to put sense to my buddy who thinks it's alright for her GF to hang out with her guy friend alone on his guy friends apartment.

Trainwreck2100
04-14-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm asking this because I'm trying to put sense to my buddy who thinks it's alright for her GF to hang out with her guy friend alone on his guy friends apartment.

:wow

CuckingFunt
04-14-2013, 12:34 PM
If you trust everyone involved to be honest with you, then it should be fine. If you don't, then why would you be friends with and/or dating them?

resistanze
04-14-2013, 12:52 PM
lol @ tempted

If the GF's gonna fuck someone else, it's not because she happens to be in a apartment with a male friend. Might as well lock her at home.

People still think like this?

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 01:01 PM
If you trust everyone involved to be honest with you, then it should be fine. If you don't, then why would you be friends with and/or dating them?

So you would be fine with your husband chilling at a womans place who is single who you hardly know?

And who said anything about locking someone at home? Making friends is fine and all, but hanging out with a single dude ALONE together is not cool IMO..specially someone you hardly know.

resistanze
04-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Then your buddy should get to know him if it bothers him (apparently it doesn't). I thought it was implied she's good friends with the other guy.

You make it sound like she can't just go over to any guy's house to fuck, without telling her BF.

silverblk mystix
04-14-2013, 01:04 PM
So you would be fine with your husband chilling at a womans place who is single who you hardly know?

And who said anything about locking someone at home? Making friends is fine and all, but hanging out with a single dude ALONE together is not cool IMO..specially someone you hardly know.

In some parts of the world this is a highly punishable offense - to be alone in a room ...

CuckingFunt
04-14-2013, 01:33 PM

If I knew how he knew her, where they met, the nature of their relationship, etc., sure. I'd be fine with it. I'd probably make an effort to reach out and get to know her myself, but in general I'd have no problem with my husband (or any other hypothetical partner) having his own friends, regardless their gender, sexual identity, or relationship status.

If my husband (or whomever) just told me he was hanging out with a friend and I didn't find out until later that he spent the day in a single woman's place, then maybe we'd have a problem, because that indicates that something is intentionally being kept from me. But your OP instead implies a situation in which the chick is being up front with her boyfriend about the fact she's hanging out with a male friend. Seems like the kind of thing I'd keep secret if my plans were to cheat.

Trill Clinton
04-14-2013, 01:45 PM
naw i wouldn't be cool with my girl kickin' with a single hetero male friend, fuck outta here with that.

EDIT: i'd be cool if i knew him but i wouldn't like her alone at his place.

Spur-Addict
04-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Long term relationships just aren't worth it anymore in my opinion. You're better off just having a series of casual relationships until you're in your late 50's, early 60's and the stage of your life where you NEED a companion is right around the corner.

But to the OP, trust is the base of anything. And if you know you're taking care of business anyways, there's nothing to woryy about. And if something does happen, fuck it. Move on. People aren't incredibly interesting, and they're easy to replace.

Trill Clinton
04-14-2013, 02:07 PM
you can have all the trust in the world in your girl but that's not going to stop a grown ass man from taking advantage of her if he wants too. if she wants to be friends with another dude, then they need to hang out at a public place or i'm tagging along with her.

there is no reason for her to go to another man's house to hang out.

leemajors
04-14-2013, 02:12 PM
you can have all the trust in the world in your girl but that's not going to stop a grown ass man from taking advantage of her if he wants too. if she wants to be friends with another dude, then they need to hang out at a public place or i'm tagging along with her.

There's no reason something like that couldn't just as easily happen somewhere else, either.

Trill Clinton
04-14-2013, 02:15 PM
There's no reason something like that couldn't just as easily happen somewhere else, either.

true but the probability is much higher if she's alone at his place.

mojorizen7
04-14-2013, 02:35 PM
The only reason that single men befriend women(single or not) is they're hoping that they'll get a chance to bed them at some point down the road.

Women befriend men because they just want to be friends.

This biological/social truth is why there will always be issue's whenever you have a male/female couple....and other single individuals are brought into the mix as "just a friend."

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Long term relationships just aren't worth it anymore in my opinion. You're better off just having a series of casual relationships until you're in your late 50's, early 60's and the stage of your life where you NEED a companion is right around the corner.

But to the OP, trust is the base of anything. And if you know you're taking care of business anyways, there's nothing to woryy about. And if something does happen, fuck it. Move on. People aren't incredibly interesting, and they're easy to replace.

^ this thread is hilariously funny :lol the OP trying to hide is own personal issues through a "friend story" :lol

there's so much truth to your view...it's tough navigating the complexities of adult relationships...but no way no how..I hang out with single, committed, and married women....and at the end of the day sexual relations typically progress in a rather straight forward and simple manner...here's an example:

there are some permutations but generally speaking they start with making the woman laugh, some friendly conversations, then a few lunches, then personal problem discussions, maybe small gift exchanges like a card or something else small since it's the small things that count. Then it's just basic hanging out perhaps a quick neck massage...next thing you know some hugs while lookin in each others eyes...then it's on like PAC Man...

I have no female friends that I haven't been intimate with or tried to be intimate with...it's like gravity it all leads to sex

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2013, 02:48 PM
naw i wouldn't be cool with my girl kickin' with a single hetero male friend, fuck outta here with that.

EDIT: i'd be cool if i knew him but i wouldn't like her alone at his place.

Trill I could hang out with your girl and not try to hit...I'm not a dog...I wouldn't bang my homies girlfriend...(I dont think) :lol well maybe if I knew she'd actually never tell maybe I would...nahh I don't think so..I'm better than that...

but the shit reminds me of this song..Sleeping with your friends girl --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvfgbbx85Ro

Spur-Addict
04-14-2013, 02:55 PM

I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not chasing any woman around just to prevent something from happening that will probably happen anyways. Think about how bad you look doing something like that. The guy then knows you care way too much, and she then feels as if she has the power. Big waste of time. If she knows you don't care, she's then worrying about how you're spending your time, and that's how it has to be. You must maintain psychological power at all times.

Trill Clinton
04-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Trill I could hang out with your girl and not try to hit...I'm not a dog...I wouldn't bang my homies girlfriend...(I dont think) :lol well maybe if I knew she'd actually never tell maybe I would...nahh I don't think so..I'm better than that...

but the shit reminds me of this song..Sleeping with your friends girl --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvfgbbx85Ro

lol fam i feel you. like the saying goes "a man will be a man". you can never fully trust ya gal alone with another dude because if she's attractive, there aint no way in hell he isn't going to try to fuck. classic track btw, gangsta gibbs made a similar track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0y0jpGfnSw

Trill Clinton
04-14-2013, 03:01 PM
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not chasing any woman around just to prevent something from happening that will probably happen anyways.

you don't have to chase her around. if she doesn't respect that you don't like her going to another man's house alone, dump the bish. besides, the only male companionship your woman should be seeking when she's in a relationship is from her man. if she wants another male POV, she can call her male bestie, her father, uncle brother, etc. but chillin' at another man's house alone??? won't fly on my watch.

IronMexican
04-14-2013, 03:05 PM
If you don't trust the one you are with, then why be with them?

Spur-Addict
04-14-2013, 03:09 PM
I understand where you're coming from Trill, there was a time when I thought like this. But it isn't worth it because it can happen without your knowledge, so why not have it out in the open. If she's so compelled to do it, it will happen (Going over the guys house to chill). But this then works both ways, so you get to do the same, which then goes back to my statement on why it's really not in any mans interest to have a long term relationship until he needs one.

leemajors
04-14-2013, 03:22 PM
If you don't trust the one you are with, then why be with them?

People love to tell other people what to do.

djohn2oo8
04-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Can anyone tell me why the hell this is acceptable practice nowadays? I can understand if it's a group setting where aquatiances get together and people just chat but I am seeing a lot of BS of people using the " it's just a friend" excuse. I don't know if I'm just old school or whatever but you don't fcking put yourself in a a situation where you can get tempted. IMO, it's disrespectful.

Yeah, that's not cool. If the guy's not her gay guy buddy, then he should dump her. But your buddy, knowing she'd be alone with a guy at his apartment, gave her the green light to fuck whoever.

I also don't deal with females who have guy "besties".

FkLA
04-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Nah, fuck that. I trust my girl but it would still mess with my mind tbh.

And if the girl has any history of hoe-ish behavior itll likely resurface. Im not even that old and Ive seen a couple of married women fuck around on their husbands with guy 'friends' any time they were going through a rough patch in their marriage. Id like to hear some expert advice from Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) on this though tbh.

TE
04-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Unless my GF's guy friend is full on gay, then fuck no. That's how people turn into cucks...by letting their guard down tbh. Yeah, if your girl is gonna cheat she is gonna cheat eventually, but what the fuck is the point of allowing her to be put in such a situation?

mrsmaalox
04-14-2013, 04:31 PM
A woman in an honest, trusting committed relationship is not going to be taken advantage of unless it's a case of drugging/rape. A woman is going to do what she wants to do; the setting, who she's with, or what you permit or don't permit make no difference at all.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Unless my GF's guy friend is full on gay, then fuck no. That's how people turn into cucks...by letting their guard down tbh. Yeah, if your girl is gonna cheat she is gonna cheat eventually, but what the fuck is the point of allowing her to be put in such a situation?

^ that's the key..I dance for women in my spare time and Imma tell you they CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT like it's no bodies business..there is not a faithful woman on the planet in my view..it just depends on the degree with which they cheat...many of them as LakaLuva once pointed out engage in what we call emotional fucking...once that happens it's over I don't care how married they are them panties coming off...

but here's the secret to maintaining a somewhat "happy" relationship --> Stay Sexy..as in "Magic Mike" sexy...all my female friends tell me they just love to death a man that can dance sexy for them either nude or with a g-string...they simply love it...and most important even more than a good dick is abs...nice abs is the key to a woman's heart...them wanting to fuck you starts with abs :lmao

I dare any woman to come on here a dispute me :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2013, 04:36 PM
A woman in an honest, trusting committed relationship is not going to be taken advantage of unless it's a case of drugging/rape. A woman is going to do what she wants to do; the setting, who she's with, or what you permit or don't permit make no difference at all.

I agree the issue is they want to cheat..I think as humans monogamy is just unrealistic....they're gonna fuck other dudes..I'm more than sure you've cheated at some point in your life...I can tell by your post....:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2013, 04:38 PM
DPG is like the relationship king..dudes been cheated on so many times I fully expect him to write a novel on this thread....:lmao

mrsmaalox
04-14-2013, 04:44 PM
No the issue is not that they want to cheat. The issue is that if she is in a truly sincere, committed relationship (on both sides), she will NOT cheat. Doesn't matter how many hunky dudes dance naked for her or where they do it, she just won't be into it.

TE
04-14-2013, 04:50 PM
mrsmaalox forgets that not every women is as loyal and legit classy as she is; a trait common among more mature (and older) woman.

A lot of woman I know play the :cryclassy:cry card which's been trending for the last 5 years or so tmk only to be outright sluts when the occasion permits itself.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 04:51 PM
No the issue is not that they want to cheat. The issue is that if she is in a truly sincere, committed relationship (on both sides), she will NOT cheat. Doesn't matter how many hunky dudes dance naked for her or where they do it, she just won't be into it.

Ignoring the physical temptations.

I love my girl, but whose to say i would be able to fight the physical urge if a smoking chick spreads dem legs to me...I probably have enough will not to, but why put yourself in that situation?

mrsmaalox
04-14-2013, 04:54 PM
If you can't fight the temptation for the person you supposedly love, what's the point of being committed to them?

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 04:59 PM
If you can't fight the temptation for the person you supposedly love, what's the point of being committed to them?

why fight the temptation when you can avoiding fighting it?

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 05:01 PM
wow, so this is how bad it's gotten as a society that we're actually having this conversation

TE
04-14-2013, 05:03 PM
wow, so this is how bad it's gotten as a society that we're actually having this conversation
lmao exactly

Trill Clinton
04-14-2013, 05:04 PM
if you live in san antonio and watch the news, then you should be familiar with this story about a lady at a "male friends" house who found out her "bestie" was secretly recording her take showers and shit. keep being naive and pretend that you can have a male friend and kick it. that shit only flies with ugly bitches, true story. if a man is besties with a woman, there is an ulterior motive there.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Man-arrested-after-spy-camera-found-inside/UN3xoHzYG02lHNklFEjkjg.cspx?rss=68

TE
04-14-2013, 05:05 PM
why fight the temptation when you can avoiding fighting it?
good question tbh...

Another good question would be: why would a female feel the need to hang out with another man if all she needs is her significant other tbh

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 05:11 PM
if you live in san antonio and watch the news, then you should be familiar with this story about a lady at a "male friends" house who found out her "bestie" was secretly recording her take showers and shit. keep being naive and pretend that you can have a male friend and kick it. that shit only flies with ugly bitches, true story. if a man is besties with a woman, there is an ulterior motive there.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Man-arrested-after-spy-camera-found-inside/UN3xoHzYG02lHNklFEjkjg.cspx?rss=68

yeah and i'd venture so far as to say that if as a male you allow that potential rival to move in on your girl and you let it go on, she will start to respect you less and less at a primitive, subconscious level until it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and something actually does happen. men are supposed to be protective over their women and bring them comfort and stability, its hard wired into our brains. real men don't allow that type of stuff and real women don't even hang out alone with other men, just out of respect.

AussieFanKurt
04-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Would not care one bit if GF hung out with a male friend alone.. need trust in relationships.. if they fuck you over they aren't right person. Should be able to trust your partner with someone else...

Reck
04-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Everything that I would have said has been said here already.

You simply cant have her on watch 24/7 and I assure you, she has friends you have no idea of whom they are. What do you really think a woman will tell her man absolutely everything?

That is some 1960s thinking you got going on there.

JoeTait75
04-14-2013, 05:47 PM
By "committed relationship" do you mean GF, or do you mean wife?

Because if you're married you really have no business spending time alone with anyone of the opposite sex. Even if there isn't anything going on it's just disrespectful to your spouse. It makes it look as if they have no control over you- and if you're married, yes, you should have a certain amount of control over where your spouse goes and who they see alone. That goes for the husband and the wife.

And having "known" (in the biblical sense) at least one married woman in my single days, my experience says there is often a definite reason why she would want to be alone with someone of the opposite sex, and that reason isn't healthy for a marriage.

thunderup
04-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Some of the posts in this thread are embarrassing to read as a man.

thunderup
04-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Would not care one bit if GF hung out with a male friend alone.. need trust in relationships.. if they fuck you over they aren't right person. Should be able to trust your partner with someone else...
If they indeed fuck you over, do you expect someone with that moral code to tell you that they've fucked you over?

Think about it.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 05:51 PM

You simply cant have her on watch 24/7 and I assure you, she has friends you have no idea of whom they are. What do you really think a woman will tell her man absolutely everything?

Am i missing something? Shouldn't couples communicate all the time? specially on a situation like this..

@joetrait75

What difference does it make if it's a gf or a wife? I agree with everything you've said but i just don't see any difference between GF and wife.

The Batman
04-14-2013, 05:57 PM

If you don't keep your guard up, you'll end up like BRHornet, hating everything about life. The cuck posterboy, you can tell his wife got plowed by big daddy Tyson.

thunderup
04-14-2013, 06:01 PM

This is such a terrible post I don't know where to begin to argue with you.

Reck
04-14-2013, 06:03 PM
Am i missing something? Shouldn't couples communicate all the time? specially on a situation like this..

@joetrait75

What difference does it make if it's a gf or a wife? I agree with everything you've said but i just don't see any difference between GF and wife.

You made it sound like its completely forbidden for the woman to hang out with a male alone. Whether you know him or not.

First you need to know your woman and know if she's capable of some dirty shenanigans and second you must have trust in that relationship otherwise everything falls apart.

And no, there are certain things each party keeps from the other. Like Joe said, there is a difference in girlfriend and wife.

The latter you must have at least some control of what/where she is at all times wherein a girlfriend you cant exercise that power because you will come as an over bearing and jealous boyfriend.

Reck
04-14-2013, 06:05 PM
This is such a terrible post I don't know where to begin to argue with you.

You dont need to argue with me, I wouldn't argue the point I just made because it happens to be true.

Or maybe you can tell me what's not the least true in what I said.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2013, 06:08 PM
mrsmaalox forgets that not every women is as loyal and legit classy as she is; a trait common among more mature (and older) woman.

A lot of woman I know play the :cryclassy:cry card which's been trending for the last 5 years or so tmk only to be outright sluts when the occasion permits itself.

:lolyour a gotdam fool if you think msmaloox hasn't cheated at some point in her life....personally I don't trust a woman that says she's never had anal sex...it's also a false assumption that mature women are faithful.... you're a gotdam moron :lol

The Batman
04-14-2013, 06:09 PM
You made it sound like its completely forbidden for the woman to hang out with a male alone. Whether you know him or not.

First you need to know your woman and know if she's capable of some dirty shenanigans and second you must have trust in that relationship otherwise everything falls apart.

And no, there are certain things each party keeps from the other. Like Joe said, there is a difference in girlfriend and wife.

The latter you must have at least some control of what/where she is at all times wherein a girlfriend you cant exercise that power because you will come as an over bearing and jealous boyfriend.

1. Women, in a committed relationship, have no business hanging out alone with a guy, unless he's gay. She shouldn't do so out of respect for her significant other and not to put herself in that situation.

2. Doesn't matter how well you know her. If she wants to fuck another guy, then she will.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2013, 06:10 PM

:lol fucking aye

JoeTait75

To me there's a big difference between being in a relationship w/a BF or a GF and being married. IMO until you put a ring on it you're still kind of a free agent to a certain extent.

Reck
If you don't keep your guard up, you'll end up like BRHornet, hating everything about life. The cuck posterboy, you can tell his wife got plowed by big daddy Tyson.

:lol

I dont think I'll ever be in a serious relationship (get marry, have kids) so chances of that happening are slim.

Things that occur around you do affect you. I have seen/experienced so many failed realtionships around me that I am dead sure I dont want to commit to something I will be later regretting.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 06:11 PM

Wow, This is just flat out terrible. I don't want to even bother arguing with this guy...

Koolaid_Man

:lolfucking aye

thunderup
You dont need to argue with me, I wouldn't argue the point I just made because it happens to be true.

Or maybe you can tell me what's not the least true in what I said.
The point you attempted to make is valid if the guy is some type of pussy who doesn't have knowledge about the going-ons in his GF's world.

One is already cheating if they are doing it emotionally.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 06:12 PM
To me there's a big difference between being in a relationship w/a BF or a GF and being married. IMO until you put a ring on it you're still kind of a free agent to a certain extent.

This I can understand.

Reck
04-14-2013, 06:16 PM
1. Women, in a committed relationship, have no business hanging out alone with a guy, unless he's gay. She shouldn't do so out of respect for her significant other and not to put herself in that situation.

2. Doesn't matter how well you know her. If she wants to fuck another guy, then she will.

Exactly, so what's the point on watching what she does 24 hours a day?

When I see "committed relationship" I think of just girlfriend. Its not like you're engage to that person. Let's be honest here, unless you marry the bitch she's going to feel like she can do anything she wants.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2013, 06:16 PM

why don't you bump some of your old shit of you got cheated on....:lmao Mavs>Spurs do you remember that one story you told about how you caught your then girlfriend in a truck sucking off her half-brother :lol..I remember it like it was yesterday shit had me rolling for days...:lmao then when you caught them you attack him with a baseball bat and then ran to your brothers apt and hid in his closet..You said you heard helicopters overhead searching the area for you....that's one love story I will never forget...and personally I believe it's true because something like that can happen only to people like you :lmao

Reck
04-14-2013, 06:23 PM

Wow, This is just flat out terrible. I don't want to even bother arguing with this guy...

When I see "committed relationship" I think of just girlfriend. Its not like you're engage to that person. Let's be honest here, unless you marry the bitch she's going to feel like she can do anything she wants.

LOL this is basically what I just said to the Batman in my previous post.

Apalisoc is just an incecure person.

The Batman
04-14-2013, 06:23 PM

Committed relationship doesn't have to be marriage though, it can just be committing to be exclusive. And I'm not advocating watching her 24 hours a day. If she doesn't respect me enough to not hang with another guy alone, then she can get gone. If the guy is straight, then nothing good will come from it. We all have that one girl who's a friend that we wanna fuck.

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 06:29 PM
o wow gotta know the modern trendy "trust" crew would show up and try to talk down to the real men and lecture/hen peck us into accepting their perversion.

Reck
04-14-2013, 06:30 PM
The point you attempted to make is valid if the guy is some type of pussy who doesn't have knowledge about the going-ons in his GF's world.

One is already cheating if they are doing it emotionally.

I didn't say you should completely turn a blind eye to what your girlfriend is up to. That much is a given, I didn't realize I should have made that clearer.

That happens naturally by just being in her life. What I said was you shouldn't put a camera on her 24 hours a day because you may be scare she's messing about.

AussieFanKurt
04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
If they indeed fuck you over, do you expect someone with that moral code to tell you that they've fucked you over?

Think about it.

probably true, lucky gf has no male friends

Reck
04-14-2013, 06:54 PM
probably true, lucky gf has no male friends

That seems impossible..

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 07:04 PM
By "committed relationship" do you mean GF, or do you mean wife?

Because if you're married you really have no business spending time alone with anyone of the opposite sex. Even if there isn't anything going on it's just disrespectful to your spouse. It makes it look as if they have no control over you- and if you're married, yes, you should have a certain amount of control over where your spouse goes and who they see alone. That goes for the husband and the wife.

And having "known" (in the biblical sense) at least one married woman in my single days, my experience says there is often a definite reason why she would want to be alone with someone of the opposite sex, and that reason isn't healthy for a marriage.

LOL this is basically what I just said to the Batman in my previous post.

Apalisoc is just an incecure person.

HOw is this the same? Are you fcking dumb or something?

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 07:05 PM
I didn't say you should completely turn a blind eye to what your girlfriend is up to. That much is a given, I didn't realize I should have made that clearer.

That happens naturally by just being in her life. What I said was you shouldn't put a camera on her 24 hours a day because you may be scare she's messing about.

No one said that.

stop making shit up you dumbass. Girls can have friends, everyone know that's a given..that's not the issue here.

camera 24 hours:lmao

Cane
04-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Gotta lay down the rules and foundation early. Especially for a committed relationship. If this stuff is news after committing to a relationship or they refuse to respect your paradigms, then it's time to cut ties since it'll just make you go Tony Soprano or Raging Bull against the whole situation.

You fuck my wife?!! YOU FUCK MY WIFE!?!

Reck
04-14-2013, 07:19 PM

HOw is this the same? Are you fcking dumb or something?

Reading comprehension for the inadequate time.

Reck
04-14-2013, 07:20 PM
No one said that.

stop making shit up you dumbass. Girls can have friends, everyone know that's a given..that's not the issue here.

camera 24 hours:lmao

Damn you're really obtuse aren't you?

I said that. My first post here you faggot. Reading is really not your strong suit.

Trill Clinton
04-14-2013, 07:25 PM
o wow gotta know the modern trendy "trust" crew would show up and try to talk down to the real men and lecture/hen peck us into accepting their perversion.

yea its pretty sad. there is a reason why its rare for women and men to bestfriends. eventually someone is going to catch feelings and that complicates the friendship. why people are acting like this shit doesn't happen 99.9% of the time is beyond me.

for those of you who trust your girl/man, how many hetero m/f best friends do you personally know of that have been established for more than a year? shits damn near unheard of.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Damn you're really obtuse aren't you?

I said that. My first post here you faggot. Reading is really not your strong suit.

I never mentioned in the op if it's a wife or a gf. You backtracked and tried playing it down with the wife/gf once you realized you're phag comapred to the other posters in here.

Reck
04-14-2013, 07:38 PM
I never mentioned in the op if it's a wife or a gf. You backtracked and tried playing it down with the wife/gf once you realized you're phag comapred to the other posters in here.

The fuck are you talking about?

Joe brought up the girlfriend/wife comparison and I extended on it ya dumb fuck.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 07:50 PM

Reck
04-14-2013, 07:53 PM
And what's your point? That I was the one who said you cant watch what you're girfriend does 24/7? Shocking revelation.

Latarian Milton
04-14-2013, 08:50 PM
that's why a smart man will NEVER commit himself to a long term relationship with a bitch imho. just fuck them whores for fun and dump their asses in the trashcan once you get them done

AussieFanKurt
04-14-2013, 09:02 PM
That seems impossible..

not sure why, not all girls have heaps or some male friends

Reck
04-14-2013, 09:07 PM
not sure why, not all girls have heaps or some male friends

How she meet you then?

Does she go to school on an all girl school, works on a all women office? You can see how its hard to avoid being friends with at least a few male dudes. She doesn't live in a bubble does she? :lol

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 09:09 PM
How she meet you then?

Does she go to school on an all girl school, works on a all women office? You can see how its hard to avoid being friends with at least a few male dudes. She doesn't live in a bubble does she? :lol

those would all be acquantances or casual friends, she wouldn't be "hanging out" with them at their houses alone :lol

AussieFanKurt
04-14-2013, 09:18 PM
How she meet you then?

what m>s said, yeah she knows males but she isn't really mates with any..

ploto
04-14-2013, 11:08 PM
I do not apologize for being old-fashioned. I am single and I do not believe in being alone with any guy in a relationship. I will not even go out to lunch with just the two of us. I learned the hard way when I had lunch with a guy married friend who hit on me. Lost two friends that day.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2013, 11:28 PM
I do not apologize for being old-fashioned. I am single and I do not believe in being alone with any guy in a relationship. I will not even go out to lunch with just the two of us. I learned the hard way when I had lunch with a guy married friend who hit on me. Lost two friends that day.

You're one classy woman.

UZER
04-14-2013, 11:38 PM
yea its pretty sad. there is a reason why its rare for women and men to bestfriends. eventually someone is going to catch feelings and that complicates the friendship. why people are acting like this shit doesn't happen 99.9% of the time is beyond me.

for those of you who trust your girl/man, how many hetero m/f best friends do you personally know of that have been established for more than a year? shits damn near unheard of.

Late to this thread...but true dat. These fools saying it's ok if they hang out because they are just friends, or been friends forever are just asking for trouble. Everyone, EVERYONE...has weak moments in a relationship for a number of reasons. One side might think its all good, but the other is having serious doubts. You avoid screwing up in those weak moments by avoiding these exact situations. Men that allow this are just asking to be cucked, trust or no trust.

The Reckoning
04-14-2013, 11:41 PM
depends if she's banged that dude in the past or not. i guess that's a tricky situation unto itself.

usually id say if youre treating her right and not sounding like a jealous asshole then she'll be too busy spending all of her time with you. if said dude hits on her then she'll immediately respond with how she truly feels. if she's into you, she'll say back the fuck off. if not, then well it was for the better.

mrsmaalox
04-15-2013, 12:18 AM

I don't know if it's an age thing as much as a maturity thing. Ever since I started dating in my teens, if I am in an exclusive relationship cheating (by me) has never been an issue. If we promise to be exclusive emotionally, sexually, whatever---I've always kept my promise no matter where I am, or how irresistible another person is. I don't believe that things "just happen" beyond our control, you want it to happen or you don't. If I find that I no longer want to be exclusive with someone, I tell them----before I fuck someone else. It's about honesty more than loyalty.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-15-2013, 12:18 AM
Some responses and comments are :lol
Some :rollin

mrsmaalox
04-15-2013, 12:19 AM
double post

UZER
04-15-2013, 12:36 AM
I don't know if it's an age thing as much as a maturity thing. Ever since I started dating in my teens, if I am in an exclusive relationship cheating (by me) has never been an issue. If we promise to be exclusive emotionally, sexually, whatever---I've always kept my promise no matter where I am, or how irresistible another person is. I don't believe that things "just happen" beyond our control, you want it to happen or you don't. If I find that I no longer want to be exclusive with someone, I tell them----before I fuck someone else. It's about honesty more than loyalty.

So you are truly one of a kind.......or really ugly.

mrsmaalox
04-15-2013, 12:44 AM
So you are truly one of a kind.......or really ugly.

Well I suppose it could be either one of those, but I just think it's about not breaking my promises.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 01:36 AM

So, then, we're assuming the woman's complete lack of sexual agency?

Shocking.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 01:38 AM
^ that's the key..I dance for women in my spare time and Imma tell you they CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT like it's no bodies business..there is not a faithful woman on the planet in my view..it just depends on the degree with which they cheat...many of them as LakaLuva once pointed out engage in what we call emotional fucking...once that happens it's over I don't care how married they are them panties coming off...

but here's the secret to maintaining a somewhat "happy" relationship --> Stay Sexy..as in "Magic Mike" sexy...all my female friends tell me they just love to death a man that can dance sexy for them either nude or with a g-string...they simply love it...and most important even more than a good dick is abs...nice abs is the key to a woman's heart...them wanting to fuck you starts with abs :lmao

I dare any woman to come on here a dispute me :lol

Challenge accepted.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 02:19 AM
Late to this thread...but true dat. These fools saying it's ok if they hang out because they are just friends, or been friends forever are just asking for trouble. Everyone, EVERYONE...has weak moments in a relationship for a number of reasons. One side might think its all good, but the other is having serious doubts. You avoid screwing up in those weak moments by avoiding these exact situations. Men that allow this are just asking to be cucked, trust or no trust.

The issue with this point of view, and with the similar points of view expressed in this thread, is that it spends all the time worrying about/chasing after the phantom of possible temptation without addressing the real problem: the weak points you've mentioned. If temptation and/or dishonesty is a possibility, then the relationship has problems that extend way beyond who each person is hanging out with. If the relationship is solid, however, there will be no temptation to break whatever rules/terms to which you've agreed.

I can't speak for all women, nor would I ever attempt to, but if I'm in a good, strong relationship, and we've agreed to be sexually exclusive, all manner of attractive men and women could wave their genitalia directly in my face, and I would happily walk away. Similarly, a straight male (or gay/bi female) friend could hit on me while we were hanging out and I'd have no problem declining. In fact, in all likelihood, if the friend was close enough that we were hanging out regularly, then he/she would know my relationship status, and overstepping those lines would be enough for me to end (or at least distance myself from) that friendship in favor of my relationship. And, really, that's all my partner needs to worry about. That's what trust in a relationship is, really; knowing that I'm going to react/adapt appropriately, and honestly, no matter what the world throws at me. Worrying about whether or not someone wants to tempt me, rather than whether or not I'm able to be tempted, would suggest my partner lacked trust in both me and in the strength of our relationship, at which point I'd have to wonder why he/she would even consider either of us worth the trouble of holding on to.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 02:22 AM

Same here.

Though for me it has as much to do with laziness as with anything else. Being dishonest takes a lot of damn time and energy that I just don't have.

silverblk mystix
04-15-2013, 04:22 AM
I think it was Chris Rock who said;

Men don't have "platonic" female friends...they just have women friends they ain't fucked yet.

Women - have male platonic friends....they are known as a "dick in a glass jar" - break in case of emergency.

Anyone that disputes this truth is just lying - or a cuck/cuckette.

LkrFan
04-15-2013, 05:52 AM
DPG is like the relationship king..dudes been cheated on so many times I fully expect him to write a novel on this thread....:lmao

why don't you bump some of your old shit of you got cheated on....:lmao Mavs>Spurs do you remember that one story you told about how you caught your then girlfriend in a truck sucking off her half-brother :lol..I remember it like it was yesterday shit had me rolling for days...:lmao then when you caught them you attack him with a baseball bat and then ran to your brothers apt and hid in his closet..You said you heard helicopters overhead searching the area for you....that's one love story I will never forget...and personally I believe it's true because something like that can happen only to people like you :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Same here.

Though for me it has as much to do with laziness as with anything else. Being dishonest takes a lot of damn time and energy that I just don't have.

all I do is put on my Denzel hat...even with the various women I sleep with..even though it's not cheating I lie to each one about where I'm going next...I realize that women are emotional creatures and even if not in a committed relationship they tend to take things personally or internalize things for some future use...that's been my experience..so i allow them to internalize only what I want them to...again I deserve an academy award :toast but my true lady friends (even the ones I'm sleeping with) all of them...if they need me they know I'm there for them...98% of them are white and only about 25% of them ever ask me for me when they really need it

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Well I suppose it could be either one of those, but I just think it's about not breaking my promises.

for some reason I want to believe you. But when you tell us you're addicted to pain pills and yet you've never had anal sex..you make it real hard...in my view any woman that's addicted to anything has cheated at some point in her life...because it shows a lack of discipline

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Challenge accepted.

all you had to do was agree with my post ..you're a straight up liar if you say women and yourself in particular don't like sexy men to dance naked for them...You all our just like us..we love when hot women shake their asses in front of us..you're no different

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 08:19 AM
all I do is put on my Denzel hat...even with the various women I sleep with..even though it's not cheating I lie to each one about where I'm going next...I realize that women are emotional creatures and even if not in a committed relationship they tend to take things personally or internalize things for some future use...that's been my experience..so i allow them to internalize only what I want them to...again I deserve an academy award :toast but my true lady friends (even the ones I'm sleeping with) all of them...if they need me they know I'm there for them...98% of them are white and only about 25% of them ever ask me for me when they really need it

^ typo..ask me for money when they really need it

UZER
04-15-2013, 08:54 AM
all you had to do was agree with my post ..you're a straight up liar if you say women and yourself in particular don't like sexy men to dance naked for them...You all our just like us..we love when hot women shake their asses in front of us..you're no different

:lol Women in other threads say of course we love sex as much or sometimes more than men. And in here say, you can waive junk in my face all day, if I'm in a relationship, it won't faze me.

mrsmaalox
04-15-2013, 09:13 AM
for some reason I want to believe you. But when you tell us you're addicted to pain pills and yet you've never had anal sex..you make it real hard...in my view any woman that's addicted to anything has cheated at some point in her life...because it shows a lack of discipline

:lol Addicted to pain pills?! I've never said that because I've never abused any pills. That's just a product of your overactive, effed up imagination.

mrsmaalox
04-15-2013, 09:17 AM
:lol Women in other threads say of course we love sex as much or sometimes more than men. And in here say, you can waive junk in my face all day, if I'm in a relationship, it won't faze me.

Yes I love sex. Very much. Easily one of my top 10 favorite things to do. But if I have promised someone I will not have sex with anybody but them, I keep that promise. No contradiction there. And I think most people on this board are not too different from that.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:27 AM
Yes I love sex. Very much. Easily one of my top 10 favorite things to do. But if I have promised someone I will not have sex with anybody but them, I keep that promise. No contradiction there. And I think most people on this board are not too different from that.

you're lying...plain and simple..98% of women cheat unless they're godly....I doubt you're in the 98%...but if you are then good for you...and for the record you did indicate in a previous thread you needed the codine...because it kept you calm...I'm not imagining things..I know what I read...

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:28 AM

I put my 11 inch cock her face and she'll be yanking at it

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Kobe Bryant is my hero:

Cheating Kobe Bryant was caught red-handed with women all over the country after his furious wife Vanessa had him tailed by an army of private investigators, who compiled a thick dossier of his affairs so he can’t squirm loose.

And with no prenuptial agreement to protect Kobe’s $300 million fortune, sources predict that Vanessa’s divorce action against the LA Lakers superstar will be a slam-dunk. Incredly loyal Vanessa had stuck by Kobe even after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003. But he apparently repaid her by plunging into a string of romances, reportedly having affairs with dozens of women.“Vanessa said Kobe’s cheating was out of control,” said the source. “She estimated that he was averaging at least 10 affairs a year with different women over the course of their marriage and puts his number of conquests at 105.“The lies and deceit hurt, of course, but racking up these kinds of numbers is mind-blowing and left her devastated.

“And when she discovered he was still cheating during the recent NBA lockout, that was the final straw. “Her private detectives caught him red-handed with incriminating photos…” Whenever Kobe was caught womanizing in the past, he sweet-talked Vanessa with jewelry, cars and other expensive gifts.

“Each time he promised to reform, and each time he broke his promise,” said the source.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kod_zpsad89f1ea.jpg (http://s9.photobucket.com/user/Koolbreezey/media/kod_zpsad89f1ea.jpg.html)

UZER
04-15-2013, 09:35 AM

Good for you....that's commendable. As a man, I ain't letting my woman hang out with her male friend by themselves at his place, plain and simple. If she cares about me the way she says she does, she should understand my issues with the whole situation and respect my request. If she insist on continuing to see her "friend", then that trick is already fucking or just waiting for an excuse to fuck him, and we go our separate ways.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:36 AM

Mrsmallox..don't drink the Koolaid...you're not ugly I think you look nice....:toast

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:37 AM
Good for you....that's commendable. As a man, I ain't letting my woman hang out with her male friend by themselves at his place, plain and simple. If she cares about me the way she says she does, she should understand my issues with the whole situation and respect my request. If she insist on continuing to see her friend, then that trick is already fucking or waiting to fuck him, and we go our separate ways.

it's just sex Uzer what's the big deal...

mrsmaalox
04-15-2013, 09:40 AM
you're lying...plain and simple..98% of women cheat unless they're godly....I doubt you're in the 98%...but if you are then good for you...and for the record you did indicate in a previous thread you needed the codine...because it kept you calm...I'm not imagining things..I know what I read...

Well then your reading comprehension must be about 2nd grade level. I said I had pneumonia a few weeks ago for which my doctor prescribed promethazine with codeine for the coughing. Last dose I had was over a week ago.

I do have a problem with anxiety and depression (which I have referenced many times here over the years) which resulted from a bout of postpartum depression triggered by the death of my newborn daughter 17 years ago. I take an SSRI for that every day and it is well-controlled.

Pretty different from being "addicted to pain pills" right?

mrsmaalox
04-15-2013, 09:50 AM
OMG TMI

What??!

Geez, thanks for all the protection :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 10:09 AM
Well then your reading comprehension must be about 2nd grade level. I said I had pneumonia a few weeks ago for which my doctor prescribed promethazine with codeine for the coughing. Last dose I had was over a week ago.

I do have a problem with anxiety and depression (which I have referenced many times here over the years) which resulted from a bout of postpartum depression triggered by the death of my newborn daughter 17 years ago. I take an SSRI for that every day and it is well-controlled.

Pretty different from being "addicted to pain pills" right?

ok since you decided to share parts of your real life with me..let me be the gentleman that I secretly am and provide the comfort you need.

I sympathize with your loss...even though I'm infamous I can also be sensitive to others....and so there's a poem that I'd like to recite for the memory of your baby...

"Sunshine fades and shadow's fall but sweet remembrance out lasts all."

remember if time doesn't heal the wounds it should make it easier to cope with it. taking meds to deal with depression is not ideal. Imagine if you lived in a country or couldn't afford the meds...you'd have to let time help heal you in a way that most meds can't since they really only serve to addict you further. Why don't you try to think of your baby in a different way a more lofty and dignified way instead of constantly feeling sorrow for the loss. In other words celebrate her life and not her death.

This song is for you --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8

mrsmaalox
04-15-2013, 10:25 AM
I don't need comfort, my healing is complete and plenty dignified, thank you very much.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 10:31 AM
I don't need comfort, my healing is complete and plenty dignified, thank you very much.

^ no disrespect but you can't possibly be healed if you're still dealing with postpartum depression 17 yrs later...listen I get it...you have to be tough and show the board you can hold your own against the likes of someone like me but I think you should drop the tough gal act for a second. I'm trying to comfort you....you're not healed and this is not some cathartic moment...if religion, medicine, or a therapist hasn't healed you then it's possible you may never heal..all I was recommending is you let time help...and celebrate your daughter...so many people get caught up in the sadness moment and are never able to really break free from it...

it's the same thing all those Sandy Hook parents have to do..and many have because they realized if they didn't they'd just wither away...

UZER
04-15-2013, 10:33 AM
ok since you decided to share parts of your real life with me..let me be the gentleman that I secretly am and provide the comfort you need.

I sympathize with your loss...even though I'm infamous I can also be sensitive to others....and so there's a poem that I'd like to recite for the memory of your baby...

"Sunshine fades and shadow's fall but sweet remembrance out lasts all."

remember if time doesn't heal the wounds it should make it easier to cope with it. taking meds to deal with depression is not ideal. Imagine if you lived in a country or couldn't afford the meds...you'd have to let time help heal you in a way that most meds can't since they really only serve to addict you further. Why don't you try to think of your baby in a different way a more lofty and dignified way instead of constantly feeling sorrow for the loss. In other words celebrate her life and not her death.

This song is for you --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8

and then you slowly slide your hand to her breast.

mrsmaalox
04-15-2013, 10:40 AM
^ no disrespect but you can't possibly be healed if you're still dealing with postpartum depression 17 yrs later...listen I get it...you have to be tough and show the board you can hold your own against the likes of someone like me but I think you should drop the tough gal act for a second. I'm trying to comfort you....you're not healed and this is not some cathartic moment...if religion, medicine, or a therapist hasn't healed you then it's possible you may never heal..all I was recommending is you let time help...and celebrate your daughter...so many people get caught up in the sadness moment and are never able to really break free from it...

it's the same thing all those Sandy Hook parents have to do..and many have because they realized if they didn't they'd just wither away...

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 11:05 AM

:lol you know it!!!

CosmicCowboy
04-15-2013, 11:06 AM

well, you got to give the loser credit for persistence.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 11:09 AM
:rolleyes

darling...I'm not concern with the level of cynicism you try to project... if you're a decent person you'll let what I've advised sink in...if not just ask god for forgiveness for being lost...that's all you can do.... this glass of Merlot is on me :jekka

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 11:11 AM
well, you got to give the loser credit for persistence.

^ that's what your mom said...and then you were born...:hat

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 12:46 PM

I don't doubt that there are many women who like it, but I honestly think it's just about the most un-sexy thing ever. Ever. And I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

xellos88330
04-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Never hurts to have a back up should current relationship fail. Of course this doesn't mean to proceed with intimate relations with said friend, but keeping them close and secretly wanting you can't hurt. Just don't act on it and your fine.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 01:01 PM
I don't doubt that there are many women who like it, but I honestly think it's just about the most un-sexy thing ever. Ever. And I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

You're nothing more than a carnival barker playing to the circus crowd.

And a gotdam liar I might add.

The only woman to say that are likely ugly women...sexy women just don't talk like that.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 01:09 PM

I said that it wouldn't faze me if I was in a strong relationship. If I had the possibility of sex with someone else waved in my face and I was tempted, I would recognize that as an indication that there was something wrong with my current relationship. At which point I would either take steps to correct the problem(s) in my existing relationship, or I would end it and pursue the new opportunity. That you apparently lack control does not automatically mean that everyone else does, as well.

I don't cheat, but I'm far from godly. I make no claims at having relationships all figured out, as is evident by the fact I'm currently single, haven't had anything more than fairly casual relationships (even the exclusive/monogamous ones clearly weren't headed to the altar), and recognize that I am far more interested in long-term emotional monogamy rather than long-term sexual monogamy. By the most traditional definitions of what a relationship should be, I'm a complete mess. I'm just a mess who doesn't cheat or lie to the person/people I claim to love. Never have been, likely never will be.

I put my 11 inch cock her face and she'll be yanking at it

If anyone put their cock in my face without my asking them to, I guarantee the result will not be pleasurable. Me walking away annoyed would be a best case scenario.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Never hurts to have a back up should current relationship fail. Of course this doesn't mean to proceed with intimate relations with said friend, but keeping them close and secretly wanting you can't hurt. Just don't act on it and your fine.

That's dumb. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Keep looking for back-ups, and you're undoubtedly going to need them.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 01:19 PM
You're nothing more than a carnival barker playing to the circus crowd.

And a gotdam liar I might add.

The only woman to say that are likely ugly women...sexy women just don't talk like that.

Sexy women talk lots of different ways.

BUMP
04-15-2013, 01:20 PM
a few TINGs

If the girl is 22 or younger, she's just immature and if she's doing this she's not serious dating material anyway. Girls are insecure and retarded at that age to not believe that the dude doesn't want to deposit their DNA inside of her. Seriously, what guy is going to constantly waste his time hanging out with a girl 1 on 1 if he just wants to be friends? so...

1. she's either cheating

2. she's too retarded to know his true motives and should be dumped anyway

Now, as JoeTait said, there really is no excuse for a married person to be doing that (unless kids are involved).

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 01:23 PM
I said that it wouldn't faze me if I was in a strong relationship. If I had the possibility of sex with someone else waved in my face and I was tempted, I would recognize that as an indication that there was something wrong with my current relationship. At which point I would either take steps to correct the problem(s) in my existing relationship, or I would end it and pursue the new opportunity. That you apparently lack control does not automatically mean that everyone else does, as well.

I don't cheat, but I'm far from godly. I make no claims at having relationships all figured out, as is evident by the fact I'm currently single, haven't had anything more than fairly casual relationships (even the exclusive/monogamous ones clearly weren't headed to the altar), and recognize that I am far more interested in long-term emotional monogamy rather than long-term sexual monogamy. By the most traditional definitions of what a relationship should be, I'm a complete mess. I'm just a mess who doesn't cheat or lie to the person/people I claim to love. Never have been, likely never will be.

If anyone put their cock in my face without my asking them to, I guarantee the result will not be pleasurable. Me walking away annoyed would be a best case scenario.

Lol. You are a laughing riot. You're far from godly. I take it to mean you like a good
reaming every other day?

Of course the cock in face is all consensual....I just love the moments when a girl's
bout to suck my cock and its just staring them in the face...the slight smile and sheer
excitement is so cute

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 01:30 PM
Sexy women talk lots of different ways.

So would you classify yourself as nasty...I mean willing to not only suck a mean dick but to mean dick but to lean into it.
Nasty as in let me eat your ass, cum in your face, swallow my load...if you and I were in a committed relationship ate these things
fair game are they considered nasty. Or taboo. Just trying to further gauge how you think.

Also have you ever fucked a black guy assuming you are white.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Lol. You are a laughing riot. You're far from godly. I take it to mean you like a good
reaming every other day?

I don't equate liking sex with a lack of godliness, do you? And you can take it to mean whatever you like, but I explained my meaning pretty clearly in the rest of my post. All I meant was that I don't cheat, but that not cheating doesn't mean (or hasn't meant so far) that I'm the perfect girlfriend or that I'm the relationship whisperer or anything. I'm not. I've made, and will likely continue to make, tons of mistakes in relationships. It just so happens that none of those mistakes have involved cheating or lying.

Of course the cock in face is all consensual....I just love the moments when a girl's
bout to suck my cock and its just staring them in the face...the slight smile and sheer
excitement is so cute

Seriously, what the fuck are you on about? The only reason I brought up the scenario of genitalia being waved in my face was to address the idea of sexual temptation.

So would you classify yourself as nasty...I mean willing to not only suck a mean dick but to mean dick but to lean into it.
Nasty as in let me eat your ass, cum in your face, swallow my load...if you and I were in a committed relationship ate these things
fair game are they considered nasty. Or taboo. Just trying to further gauge how you think.

Also have you ever fucked a black guy assuming you are white.

My sexual proclivities and/or experiences are completely irrelevant to the discussion. I quite enjoy sex. I like many/most of the things that people who have sex do.

I strongly dislike lying, however. I strongly dislike wasting another person's time. I strongly dislike intentionally disrespecting the person/people I love and care about. All of that makes it pretty easy to turn down sex every now and then, even when I may not want to.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 02:10 PM
I don't equate liking sex with a lack of godliness, do you? And you can take it to mean whatever you like, but I explained my meaning pretty clearly in the rest of my post. All I meant was that I don't cheat, but that not cheating doesn't mean (or hasn't meant so far) that I'm the perfect girlfriend or that I'm the relationship whisperer or anything. I'm not. I've made, and will likely continue to make, tons of mistakes in relationships. It just so happens that none of those mistakes have involved cheating or lying.

Seriously, what the fuck are you on about? The only reason I brought up the scenario of genitalia being waved in my face was to address the idea of sexual temptation.

My sexual proclivities and/or experiences are completely irrelevant to the discussion. I quite enjoy sex. I like many/most of the things that people who have sex do.

I strongly dislike lying, however. I strongly dislike wasting another person's time. I strongly dislike intentionally disrespecting the person/people I love and care about. All of that makes it pretty easy to turn down sex every now and then, even when I may not want to.

Hey Boo...what are these tons of mistakes that you keep referencing. If it doesn't involve another guy in any capacity
what is it you're doing to fuck up your relationships so badly till you find yourself still single.
You may enjoy sex but the question is are you lame in bed. Some women can't fuck at all and so they remain single.
That was the context of me asking. It's either sex issues or your recklessly fucking off your man's money.
What else could you possibly be doing. Are you that bad a cook

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Hey Boo...what are these tons of mistakes that you keep referencing. If it doesn't involve another guy in any capacity
what is it you're doing to fuck up your relationships so badly till you find yourself still single.
You may enjoy sex but the question is are you lame in bed. Some women can't fuck at all and so they remain single.
That was the context of me asking. It's either sex issues or your recklessly fucking off your man's money.
What else could you possibly be doing. Are you that bad a cook

None of the above and none of your business, frankly.

However, as I am a functional adult person living in the real world with other functional adult persons, where individuals, interactions, and relationships are all much more complex and layered than in your fantasy world scenarios, there are plenty of ways to make a mistake in a relationship beyond cheating, taking a man's money, or otherwise failing to live up to one of the three stereotypical characteristics that make up your definition of what a woman is meant to be. I cook well, I fuck well, I'm self-sufficient, and I don't cheat. Feel free to keep guessing.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Also Ms Cuck you didnt directly answer my question as to your nastiness in bed but i
read your response as a yes. There's no shame in being nasty in bed we all are.
I love nasty women in bed just so happens that the sexiest and nastiest women are white women.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 02:34 PM
None of the above and none of your business, frankly.

However, as I am a functional adult person living in the real world with other functional adult persons, where individuals, interactions, and relationships are all much more complex and layered than in your fantasy world scenarios, there are plenty of ways to make a mistake in a relationship beyond cheating, taking a man's money, or otherwise failing to live up to one of the three stereotypical characteristics that make up dnition of what a woman is meant to be. I cook well, I fuck well, I'm self-sufficient, and I don't cheat. Feel free to keep guessing.

So you got a overly sensitive man? If you look good as you say you handle your bizness then what's the fucking problem boo..

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 02:37 PM
My point is if you can do all that shit very well I see no problem with you being on someone's team. No need to start getting emo on me
were just having a friendly convo. If I'm ever in SA I will take you for a nice dinner and drinks.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-15-2013, 02:42 PM

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 03:02 PM
My point is if you can do all that shit very well I see no problem with you being on someone's team. No need to start getting emo on me
were just having a friendly convo. If I'm ever in SA I will take you for a nice dinner and drinks.

The sound of women laughing in your face must be deafening.

mojorizen7
04-15-2013, 03:35 PM
I think it was Chris Rock who said;

Men don't have "platonic" female friends...they just have women friends they ain't fucked yet.

Women - have male platonic friends....they are known as a "dick in a glass jar" - break in case of emergency.

Anyone that disputes this truth is just lying - or a cuck/cuckette.
This is basically what i posted earlier.
Trust is something that is earned in a relationship. However,common sense is a gift...and my woman had better have enough of it to recognize that "that guy friend of hers" is not someone who she needs to be hanging out with,alone,in his apartment.

There's a reason men have female friends,and its not so they can "just hang out" and be buddies....especially if the woman is already in a relationship.

Avante
04-15-2013, 03:35 PM

Why does his GF hang out there? What are they doing? If it's some job/school whatever/some hobby...hmmm? If not then why is she there at all?

silverblk mystix
04-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Why does his GF hang out there? What are they doing? If it's some job/school whatever/some hobby...hmmm? If not then why is she there at all?

The girl is there to;
A) Get fucked
B) Her guy friend is the "dick in a glass jar" and she is just cultivating the relationship to make sure that when she "breaks" the glass - the dick will be at her perusal.
C) She is too stupid to realize that the guy only wants to fuck her but he is "acting" like a friend until he gets a chance to fuck her.

The guy is there to;

A) Try to fuck her - even if it means lying to her by saying he respects her other relationship and respects her and is only interested in a "friendship"

Nothing else applies.

Avante
04-15-2013, 03:53 PM
The girl is there to;
A) Get fucked
B) Her guy friend is the "dick in a glass jar" and she is just cultivating the relationship to make sure that when she "breaks" the glass - the dick will be at her perusal.
C) She is too stupid to realize that the guy only wants to fuck her but he is "acting" like a friend until he gets a chance to fuck her.

The guy is there to;

A) Try to fuck her - even if it means lying to her by saying he respects her other relationship and respects her and is only interested in a "friendship"

Nothing else applies.

I'd say that is probably the case 90% of the time.

We do see the once in awhile...

Guy can play some instrument and is teaching her. That sort of thing does happen. Body building, painting, stuff like that.

I was great friends (internet) on another site with a girl from Canada, she loved them old blues and we talked a lot by e-mail, my wife didn't care at all, and there was nothing but that between me and Canada.

silverblk mystix
04-15-2013, 03:57 PM
I'd say that is probably the case 90% of the time.

We do see the once in awhile...

Guy can play some instrument and is teaching her. That sort of thing does happen. Body building, painting, stuff like that.

Well, sure - but the guy is not only teaching her - he is also waiting for a chance to pounce on her. If it is the other way around- then it might be legit - if the female is teaching the guy and the guy is paying her - then her intentions are probably legit - and his intentions might be legit - but if he gets the chance...

Avante
04-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Well, sure - but the guy is not only teaching her - he is also waiting for a chance to pounce on her. If it is the other way around- then it might be legit - if the female is teaching the guy and the guy is paying her - then her intentions are probably legit - and his intentions might be legit - but if he gets the chance...

Can't really buy that, I am friends with a lot of women that don't turn me on at all.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 04:06 PM
The sound of women laughing in your face must be deafening.

not as deafening as a woman who can't keep a man...if you're not having sex issues, cheatings issues, money issues, or cooking issues then it's likely mental issue tbh...either that you're not as sexy as you think

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 04:27 PM
not as deafening as a woman who can't keep a man...if you're not having sex issues, cheatings issues, money issues, or cooking issues then it's likely mental issue tbh...either that you're not as sexy as you think

Why would you assume my "problem" is not being able to keep a man? Maybe my "problem" is that I haven't wanted to?

Incidentally, I've never said anything about having a problem, or about being upset with where I am right now, only that I've made some mistakes in past relationships. Could be the mistakes to which I referred included cutting them loose too early and too often. But I never once indicated that I wasn't happy with where I've ended up or with the decisions I've made to get here; I merely stated that just because I claimed not to have cheated on past partners doesn't mean I'm perfect.

Avante
04-15-2013, 04:29 PM
As we all know in your teens being anywhere around a semi attractive female totally ruined ya. Instant hardon. Then as time went on ya started to mellow on that a bit. Buy the time...hmmm?..30, ya had things under control.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 04:36 PM
Why would you assume my "problem" is not being able to keep a man? Maybe my "problem" is that I haven't wanted to?

Incidentally, I've never said anything about having a problem, or about being upset with where I am right now, only that I've made some mistakes in past relationships. Could be the mistakes to which I referred included cutting them loose too early and too often. But I never once indicated that I wasn't happy with where I've ended up or with the decisions I've made to get here; I merely stated that just because I claimed not to have cheated on past partners doesn't mean I'm perfect.

Hey listen Hon....I'm not trying to antagonize you...maybe you can...I bet you are quite sexy...it's just that you keep saying things that irks me...for example ^....why wouldn't you want to keep a man if you aren't having major issues with them...and then if you are having issues why aren't you taking lessons learned from each guy you've cut loose....it seems you willingly get in a relationship already knowing what you're gonna do to the poor guy...that's based on your own comments...

my next question is are you Bi...do you like women? I personally think it's ok for women to like women as long as they're both sexy....

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 05:08 PM
it's just that you keep saying things that irks me...

Oh well.

for example ^....why wouldn't you want to keep a man if you aren't having major issues with them...and then if you are having issues why aren't you taking lessons learned from each guy you've cut loose....it seems you willingly get in a relationship already knowing what you're gonna do to the poor guy...

Aren't you the same person who posted earlier in this thread that monogamy just doesn't work for all (most?) people? If so, that would indicate you should understand that there are plenty of reasons someone may not want to be tied to the same one person for the rest of their lives. If I indeed have a problem with relationships, and if that problem is that I don't want to keep a man, is it confusing to you because that line of thinking doesn't match up with what you think women should want? Again, oh well.

that's based on your own comments...

No, that's based on your assumptions. The only information I've given about myself in this entire thread -- that I'm currently single, that I've made mistakes in past relationships, and that I've never cheated or lied -- has been intentionally very vague. All the rest of it is the product of nothing more than your imagination.

my next question is are you Bi...do you like women? I personally think it's ok for women to like women as long as they're both sexy....

I'm sure the entire lesbian and bisexual female community is grateful for your permission. However, and I hate to be the one that breaks this to you, women who choose to be with other women don't do so for your personal enjoyment or entertainment.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 05:20 PM
Oh well.

Aren't you the same person who posted earlier in this thread that monogamy just doesn't work for all (most?) people? If so, that would indicate you should understand that there are plenty of reasons someone may not want to be tied to the same one person for the rest of their lives. If I indeed have a problem with relationships, and if that problem is that I don't want to keep a man, is it confusing to you because that line of thinking doesn't match up with what you think women should want? Again, oh well.

No, that's based on your assumptions. The only information I've given about myself in this entire thread -- that I'm currently single, that I've made mistakes in past relationships, and that I've never cheated or lied -- has been intentionally very vague. All the rest of it is the product of nothing more than your imagination.

I'm sure the entire lesbian and bisexual female community is grateful for your permission. However, and I hate to be the one that breaks this to you, women who choose to be with other women don't do so for your personal enjoyment or entertainment.

why can't we have a decent conversation without you getting overly defensive....so are you admitting that you like multiple sex partners...you're admitting it's because of monogamy that you don't want to be in a monogamous relationship?

You seemed to indicate you made mistakes in your previous relationships you didn't give the vibe that it was because you like promiscuity that the relationships didn't work... I'm pretty good at reading between the lines sweetie...you accepted my original challenge and you're holding your own quite well against me...even though I'm holding back...

I like you and hope we can continue dialogue in many different areas...

and you mis-read my lesbian comments that's why I prefaced it with "personally"....I would love to see you with another woman Ms Cuckingfunt you're attitude tells me you're a really sexy lady....and what you haven't said tells me you're a real sex shooter...congrats on that...

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Deafening.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2013, 05:25 PM
why can't we have a decent conversation without you getting overly defensive....

And I've not been defensive even once in this thread. I've been questioning/challenging your string of ridiculous assumptions and non sequiturs. There's a difference.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Deafening.

I know I can be a conceited asshole at times...everything is a test though....I rarely act a certain way without some underlying and meaningful reason...if my plan fails that's OK it's always been that way with me...

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Defensive

The Reckoning
04-16-2013, 12:15 AM
any tips on bagging a ffm threesome?

JudynTX
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Kids these days need to be told what to do and how to think. SMDH

Big Empty
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
I agree with some. Doesnt matter what kind of restraints you place on your significant other. If they want to **** someone else they are gonna do it whether you know about it or not.