PDA

View Full Version : Does Parker have another level in the playoffs?..

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2013, 09:47 PM
Tony has had some decent statistical games since his return, but he has not looked nearly as great as he did prior to the injury..he looks hesitant and averse to attacking the rim..

The Spurs offense has gone downhill since Parker's injury, and even worse since Tony returned..obviously this isn't surprising, he's the best offensive player on a team that relies on him to set up their mostly one-dimensional role players(especially since Pop doesn't run plays for Leonard)..

I'm confident that the Spurs offense can have a resurgence if Parker reverts close to the level of play from the 1st half of the season, but should it be expected?..

Does Parker have another level for the playoffs, or is this the Parker we're going to rely on?..if it is, this team will struggle in the 2nd round, unfortunately..

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Ugh, tbh..

spurspokesman
04-14-2013, 10:51 PM
The better question is do the spurs have another level because we are primed for a first round exit with this soft type of play.

superjames1992
04-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Tony has had some decent statistical games since his return, but he has not looked nearly as great as he did prior to the injury..he looks hesitant and averse to attacking the rim..

The Spurs offense has gone downhill since Parker's injury, and even worse since Tony returned..obviously this isn't surprising, he's the best offensive player on a team that relies on him to set up their mostly one-dimensional role players(especially since Pop doesn't run plays for Leonard)..

I'm confident that the Spurs offense can have a resurgence if Parker reverts close to the level of play from the 1st half of the season, but should it be expected?..

Does Parker have another level for the playoffs, or is this the Parker we're going to rely on?..if it is, this team will struggle in the 2nd round, unfortunately..
I'm getting worried. Not only does he look poorly physically (i.e. his burst is just not there), but his shots aren't even falling anymore. He also looks lost on defense.

We'll see.

spurraider21
04-14-2013, 10:54 PM
i really hope so. i really hope so. guys like green, neal, de colo, even Tiago and Tim have it so much easier when TP is rolling

siraulo23
04-14-2013, 10:56 PM
no, he's not gonna be right till next season