PDA

View Full Version : So which of you fools still wants to play the warriors & Curry?

TJastal
04-14-2013, 10:25 PM
Spurs cannot even keep Steve Blake under wraps .... :lol

exstatic
04-14-2013, 10:27 PM
...in a game that means nothing.

DesignatedT
04-14-2013, 10:28 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DPG21920
04-14-2013, 10:35 PM
Don't know what's so funny. I don't see any single team any more that doesn't scare me. Spurs are in serious, serious trouble.

TJastal
04-14-2013, 10:38 PM
These games are a final tweak/tune up for the playoffs so of course they matter. Now consider the fact that Pop waited to the final gun to decide on a backup point guard I'd say they matter even more.

Point is the warriors may not be the best matchup right now in the 1st round esp with Parker banged up.

spurraider21
04-14-2013, 10:53 PM
dude. shut up

KaiRMD1
04-14-2013, 10:54 PM
The spurs are fucked in the first round against Harden, he's gonna ice the Spurs yet again.

TJastal
04-14-2013, 11:00 PM
The spurs are fucked in the first round against Harden, he's gonna ice the Spurs yet again.

I'd much rather take my chances with Harden than Curry. Parker is clearly not 100% and Pop's backup point guard by committee plan looks to be still struggling.

TJastal
04-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Don't know what's so funny. I don't see any single team any more that doesn't scare me. Spurs are in serious, serious trouble.

Tbh nothing at all funny about the spurs point guard play resulting in a combined 2-20 while Blake went off for 20+.

TheGoldStandard
04-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Tonights performance = 1st round exit.

HarlemHeat37
04-15-2013, 02:09 AM
Warriors are 24-25 in 2013, they are only in the playoffs due to a hot start and injuries to Dallas/Minnesota, tbh..

The Spurs would be very lucky to get an inexperienced and equally soft Warriors team in the 1st round..if they can't beat the Warriors in a series, Pop should be fired, tbh..

Arcadian
04-15-2013, 02:35 AM
:lol As if one player is enough to win a series. "The Warrios and Curry." "The Rockets and Harden."

Fuck that. Curry alone and Harden alone are not beating the Spurs. This is a team game, remember.

spurraider21
04-15-2013, 10:28 PM
bump

Robz4000
04-15-2013, 10:35 PM
:lmao

stephen jackson
04-15-2013, 10:44 PM
rockets warriors are the same no difference, i rather the short trip to htown and texas matchup headline though

benefactor
04-15-2013, 10:45 PM
:lol getting owned by Patty Mills and Gary Neal

EricB
04-15-2013, 11:32 PM
Yeah I'm frightened by a team that sends double teams at Gary Neal cause they can't handle him....

TampaDude
04-15-2013, 11:35 PM
This game is meaningless. It's the SA Scrubs vs. the GS Desperates.

Arcadian
04-15-2013, 11:39 PM
rockets warriors are the same no difference, i rather the short trip to htown and texas matchup headline though

:tu Good point. A lot of fans don't consider the travel factor, but I guarantee the players would feel much better about a 1-hour flight to Houston than the 5-hour (or whatever) flight to Oakland.

Robz4000
04-15-2013, 11:42 PM
Won't matter now, instead we're gonna play the fucking Lakers...

benstanfield
04-15-2013, 11:47 PM
You'd rather watch Harden take 20 free throws a game on shitty calls?

TJastal
04-16-2013, 06:32 AM
This game if anything just reinforces my opinion that the warriors are a bad matchup.

Last night's game showed us:

1. Neal is an effective nba player when he plays the correct position. He likely will be playing out of position once the playoffs start and Pop shortens the rotation.

2. Mills is a solid backup point guard who can score. He won't see a minute in the playoffs.

3. Stephen Curry is still one of the hottest players in the league right now and Parker will likely be hobbled in the 1st round. Do the math and still tell me the warriors are a joke.

TJastal
04-16-2013, 06:36 AM
You'd rather watch Harden take 20 free throws a game on shitty calls?

Leonard will slow him down considerably and frustrate him enough to essentially force other rockets to step up... and fail.

Legacy
04-16-2013, 06:38 AM

TJastal
04-16-2013, 06:41 AM
Rockets lost to the suns despite getting 23 from Delfino off the bench. Yah, I'm real scared!

Harden 5-18 against some scrub named PJ Tucker. :lmao

eric365
04-16-2013, 06:44 AM
The team is so bad that at this point I just want a new playoff format and the 1st 2 seed directly in the 2nd round :cry

Legacy
04-16-2013, 07:09 AM
Oh well... all we can do is just hope for the best and prepare for the worst. There's just too much up in the air right now, and the timing certainly doesn't help things. *shrug*

100%duncan
04-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Warriors are 24-25 in 2013, they are only in the playoffs due to a hot start and injuries to Dallas/Minnesota, tbh..

The Spurs would be very lucky to get an inexperienced and equally soft Warriors team in the 1st round..if they can't beat the Warriors in a series, Pop should be fired, tbh..

ohmwrecker
04-16-2013, 08:39 AM
I see OP is still as terrible as ever.

elbamba
04-16-2013, 09:29 AM
This game if anything just reinforces my opinion that the warriors are a bad matchup.

1. Neal is an effective nba player when he plays the correct position. He likely will be playing out of position once the playoffs start and Pop shortens the rotation.

2. Mills is a solid backup point guard who can score. He won't see a minute in the playoffs.

3. Stephen Curry is still one of the hottest players in the league right now and Parker will likely be hobbled in the 1st round. Do the math and still tell me the warriors are a joke.

We are obviously watching a different Patty Mills. The Mills I saw could not hit a jumper to save his life when the game was close. In fact, GS was able to pull away because Curry was nailing jumpers while Mills was clanking them. Mills was able to hit three meaningless threes to inflate his numbers, but onyl after the Warriors pulled away.

benstanfield
04-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Leonard will slow him down considerably and frustrate him enough to essentially force other rockets to step up... and fail.

We'll win either series, sure, but I'm saying Curry's stupid anorexic mouth gape after every 3 will be less aggravating to watch than Harden thumping his chest every possession after he drives and gets bumped on the hip and they give him freebies.

In games against us Harden's averaged over 12 FTA personally.

ChumpDumper
04-16-2013, 10:23 AM

3. Stephen Curry is still one of the hottest players in the league right now and Parker will likely be hobbled in the 1st round. Do the math and still tell me the warriors are a joke.Did you watch the game?

Blake
04-16-2013, 10:24 AM
I think the Spurs best first round match up would be against the Rockets.

I don't think they are as deep as GS.

TJastal
04-16-2013, 02:33 PM
We are obviously watching a different Patty Mills. The Mills I saw could not hit a jumper to save his life when the game was close. In fact, GS was able to pull away because Curry was nailing jumpers while Mills was clanking them. Mills was able to hit three meaningless threes to inflate his numbers, but onyl after the Warriors pulled away.

And what confidence has Pop shown in him the entire time he's been on the team? None. Zero. Nada. He's essentially the team's 4th string point guard (5th if you count Manu). I have no doubt if Pop had made him the team's #2 earlier in the year instead of bringing in a 3-ring circus at his position his confidence would have grown. If you don't think so then check his career highlights aying on his national team where he hit many clutch/game winners.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/media/slam-tv/2012/08/patty-mills-buzzer-beating-3-pointer-helps-australia-upset-russia-video/

TJastal
04-16-2013, 02:35 PM
I think the Spurs best first round match up would be against the Rockets.

I don't think they are as deep as GS.

Good to see someone coming around to my way of thinking. Houston in the 1st round = cakewalk / path of least resistance. And if the spurs ever needed an easy 1st round opponent it's this year.

TJastal
04-16-2013, 02:39 PM
We'll win either series, sure, but I'm saying Curry's stupid anorexic mouth gape after every 3 will be less aggravating to watch than Harden thumping his chest every possession after he drives and gets bumped on the hip and they give him freebies.

In games against us Harden's averaged over 12 FTA personally.

I wonder what he's averaged as a rocket vs when he was with the thunder.. I'm betting its significantly less. Thunderrefs ftw.

TJastal
05-09-2013, 05:40 AM
I see OP is still as terrible as ever.

Terrible as ever. Damn gnsf.

Obstructed_View
05-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Would Bonner have fared any better against Denver?