The Batman
04-14-2013, 10:34 PM
:lol Pathetic

Robz4000
04-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Agreed

Dex
04-14-2013, 10:41 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/73163_437268676365979_606657070_n.jpg

irishock
04-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Kemp tech

ElNono
04-14-2013, 10:47 PM
too easy to call... typical letdown game, tbh

Clipper Nation
04-14-2013, 10:49 PM
Damn, Spurs.... losing to this year's Lakers? SMH... :lol

VBM
04-14-2013, 10:51 PM
CIA Pop...just setting up the Thunder/Laker series with hopes LA can knock off OKC. :downspin:

Monkeyboy14
04-14-2013, 10:52 PM
dat tim duncan tho...

Relevancy
04-14-2013, 10:55 PM
That's why Spur fans should not talk shit about the Lakers, neither Laker fans, too bad the Lakeshow is not gonna play the Spurs in the first round.

Anyways it doesn't matter, both of our seasons are gonna end up in disasters, the Spurs might get a little further but that's it, we'll end up in the same hole.

Budkin
04-14-2013, 10:57 PM

Look at us dude we've been awful for 2 months.

Clipper Nation
04-14-2013, 10:59 PM
Look at us dude we've been awful for 2 months.
Clippers have sucked since January and still swept that ass, tbh :downspin:

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Can we fast forward to June already?? I wanna see Lebron and the Heat make Durant cry again :lol

Brunodf
04-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Calm down, our crunch time lineup was Joseph/Neal/Green/Bonner/TD.

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 11:06 PM
spur fans are such insecure pussys, man the fuck up, you guys are top 2 in the west! :lol

midnightpulp
04-14-2013, 11:08 PM
That's why Spur fans should not talk shit about the Lakers, neither Laker fans, too bad the Lakeshow is not gonna play the Spurs in the first round.

Anyways it doesn't matter, both of our seasons are gonna end up in disasters, the Spurs might get a little further but that's it, we'll end up in the same hole.

Why? We got out wish. Kobe finally got the serious injury he long deserved.

Beating us in a regular season game is meaningless in the grand scheme.

Monkeyboy14
04-14-2013, 11:09 PM
spur fans are such insecure pussys, man the fuck up, you guys are top 2 in the west! :lol
This.

TDMVPDPOY
04-14-2013, 11:10 PM

better get use to it, no jax

no diaw
no ginoboli

lol popabitch made a move to early with the jax bullshit....lol looking disgruntle in the lakers game cause of his shitty bench...

baseline bum
04-14-2013, 11:21 PM
:cry It was karma for all of us scoffing Kobe :cry

:cry I hope he gets AIDS and his daughters end up on the pole :cry

Budkin
04-14-2013, 11:39 PM

We were good when we were healthy, but that was long ago.

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 11:44 PM
We were good when we were healthy, but that was long ago.

injury excuse? really?

Reck
04-14-2013, 11:46 PM
Out of the 30 NBA teams, Spurs are playing nearly the worse basketball in the final stretch.

Spurs are a mirage. When you think you're about to reach your peak you realize there is nothing there.

Reck
04-14-2013, 11:48 PM

Thunder did lose to them as well. Just because the Clippers swept them doesn't mean anything. :lol

Still though, Spurs are playing enbarrassing bball. Unnaceptable.

Budkin
04-14-2013, 11:53 PM
injury excuse? really?

Seriously. We've been awful ever since Manu and Parker went down. It's obvious Parker is still injured. Not just that though. Most of our other players just suck.

Budkin
04-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Can we fast forward to June already?? I wanna see Lebron and the Heat make Durant cry again :lol

This is pretty much exactly what's going to happen again.

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Seriously. We've been awful ever since Manu and Parker went down. It's obvious Parker is still injured. Not just that though. Most of our other players just suck.

please. sounds like spur fans are starting to shit them selves slowly.Im hearing a lof of pre playoff excuses tbh.

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 12:02 AM

Been saying dat shit for months but even some dumb ass Heat fans were saying the Spurs "could give the Heat trouble" with their ball movement. GTFO this was Lebron's season once he figured shit out late in that Celts series and then looked Durant in the eye and did not flinch ...

All we are doing is fucking sround enjoying Kobe, Melo, Duncan Paul and Tony play well for spurts but we all know how this story is gonna end.

Reck
04-15-2013, 12:02 AM
please. sounds like spur fans are starting to shit them selves slowly.Im hearing a lof of pre playoff excuses tbh.

"Shitting themselves" why?

We all know, well the level headed spur fans anyways that the Spurs will only advanced to the second round, maybe and its a long maybe to the WCF.

This has been the case for a few years now. Its become preditable.

Thread
04-15-2013, 06:29 AM
^Bend over. I'll show ya fuckin' predictable.

LkrFan
04-15-2013, 06:35 AM
dat tim duncan tho...
I know! Tell me about it:

vFACjZcgoto&sns=em

17" vert MWP dunked on him. :rollin :lmao :rollin

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 06:44 AM

vFACjZcgoto&sns=em

In a season this shitty, you're taking it anywhere you can get it, ain't ya?

I present to you your Ron Artest Dunked On Tim Duncan trophy.

ambchang
04-15-2013, 06:53 AM
Lakers legit man. With a dominant frontline that will now be used effectively, a bunch of shooters and great defensive potential. The lakers will sweep to the finals.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 07:47 AM

seem to be Tony Parker didn't try I took that as a gift to Kobe since they respect him. No way we beat those guys in a real play-off game..not even a single game in my view...last night was pure fools gold...just another Spur tank job...Blake is NOT better than Parker...Parker did that shit on purpose

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 08:02 AM
seem to be Tony Parker didn't try I took that as a gift to Kobe since they respect him. No way we beat those guys in a real play-off game..not even a single game in my view...last night was pure fools gold...just another Spur tank job...Blake is NOT better than Parker...Parker did that shit on purpose

Wasnt a tank job, but to expect Blake to step up like that in a playoff game against a 100% Tony Parker is the only fool's gold. Besides Blake's heroics were more than off-set by Pau shrinking from the spotlight yet again, just whne I started to trust him a bit ... he pulls dat crap. This banged up Spur team aint much better than ours ...

But they get Manu back and Tony close to 100% we have no shot ...against dem Spurs ...not without Kobe.

Kool no need to knock our team or prop Spurs to build Kobe, the dude has boss status already, sitting in the club-house with a cool beverage in his right hand and a hot Becky in the other ... he is on the "leaderboard" with a -5 and he is shoulder to shoulder with Magic above Duncan and Shaq and only trailing only MJ KAreem and Russell ... on the only scoreboard that matters ...

Even if he never plays again he is good ...and we are good the Lakers will eventually be back ...book it.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Wasnt a tank job, but to expect Blake to step up like that in a playoff game against a 100% Tony Parker is the only fool's gold. Besides Blake's heroics were more than off-set by Pau shrinking from the spotlight yet again, just whne I started to trust him a bit ... he pulls dat crap. This banged up Spur team aint much better than ours ...

But they get Manu back and Tony close to 100% we have no shot ...against dem Spurs ...not without Kobe.

Kool no need to knock our team or prop Spurs to build Kobe, the dude has boss status already, sitting in the club-house with a cool beverage in his right hand and a hot Becky in the other ... he is on the "leaderboard" with a -5 and he is shoulder to shoulder with Magic above Duncan and Shaq and only trailing only MJ KAreem and Russell ... on the only scoreboard that matters ...

Even if he never plays again he is good ...and we are good the Lakers will eventually be back ...book it.

there's only one person on this site that knew for an almost fact that a healthy Laker team with Kobe would have beaten the SPurs and that's midnight pulp...He has no incentive to admit it now but it's the reason he was pulling so hard for LA not to make it...While I was clamoring for the 1st round match-up he was melting down with each Laker victory....it was cool to see Kobe make him sweat like that :lol

I agree with your assessment...Kobe only trails MJ, Kareem, and Russell all time ....but then again as the man on their teams with the ring count so does MJ tbh.... but today I rank Kobe ahead of Russell (Russell get's nostalgia points) I think Kobe is 3rd behind MJ and Kareem. all time...however I think at the end of the day he'll go down ahead of Lou Al Cindor as the 2nd greatest behind MJ....especially given the fact that people already don't respect Kareem's greatness...

but in Laker hierarchy it's

Kobe (1a)
Magic (1b)
Kareem (1c)
Shaq
West
Wilt
Elgin Baylor
James Worthy
Byron Scott

There's no team you could assemble in NBA history that could rival our top 5 with Wilt as 6th man just sick...

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 08:42 AM
there's only one person on this site that knew for an almost fact that a healthy Laker team with Kobe would have beaten the SPurs and that's midnight pulp...He has no incentive to admit it now but it's the reason he was pulling so hard for LA not to make it...While I was clamoring for the 1st round match-up he was melting down with each Laker victory....it was cool to see Kobe make him sweat like that :lol

I agree with your assessment...Kobe only trails MJ, Kareem, and Russell all time ....but then again as the man on their teams with the ring count so does MJ tbh.... but today I rank Kobe ahead of Russell (Russell get's nostalgia points) I think Kobe is 3rd behind MJ and Kareem. all time...however I think at the end of the day he'll go down ahead of Lou Al Cindor as the 2nd greatest behind MJ....especially given the fact that people already don't respect Kareem's greatness...

but in Laker hierarchy it's

Kobe (1a)
Magic (1b)
Kareem (1c)
Shaq
West
Wilt
Elgin Baylor
James Worthy
Byron Scott

There's no team you could assemble in NBA history that could rival our top 5 with Wilt as 6th man just sick...

Nope. He's tied with or trails 24 other players in ring count.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 08:43 AM
And :lol 3rd all-time.

Kill yourself.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 08:50 AM

Given Kirby's taste in women, I doubt that. Fat ass bean3r 'Nessa and that trailer trash chick from CO ain't exactly the pick of the litter.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 08:51 AM
And :lol 3rd all-time.

Kill yourself.

As for who's slept with more women.

1. Wilt = 20,000
2. MJ = 19,999
3. Kobe = 19,998

Unlisted: LeBron = 1.5 (his current girl & Chris Bosh)
Unlisted: Duncan (men don't count)

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 08:57 AM
Nope. He's tied with or trails 24 other players in ring count.

Come on now we dont count great role players liike Scott, Salley, Horry etc.
nO one mentions those guys at the "big boy table" and you know it.
I also wanted the Spurs Kool ... just for shits and giggles ...

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 08:57 AM
As for who's slept with more women.

1. Wilt = 20,000
2. MJ = 19,999
3. Kobe = 19,998

Unlisted: LeBron = 1.5 (his current girl & Chris Bosh)
Unlisted: Duncan (men don't count)

Kobe ain't no playa, despite how many pictures you post of him surrounded by white women (which look more like "Friendzone" pictures high-school girls take with their guy friends than anything else). That nigga was down on his knees begging 'Nessa to stay, promising to build churches for her and shit. And with Faber, she wouldn't even let the dude nut. She left his balls hanging and took off post-haste, leaving Kobe to jack off by himself.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Come on now we dont count great role players liike Scott, Salley, Horry etc.
nO one mentions those guys at the "big boy table" and you know it.
I also wanted the Spurs Kool ... just for shits and giggles ...

If we're going to count second options, we're counting role players.

Can't have it both ways.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 08:59 AM
Playas don't do this shit:

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-23/sports/31385685_1_divorce-case-vanessa-public-kiss

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:03 AM
Kobe ain't no playa, despite how many pictures you post of him surrounded by white women (which look more like "Friendzone" pictures high-school girls take with their guy friends than anything else). That nigga was down on his knees begging 'Nessa to stay, promising to build churches for her and shit. And with Faber, she wouldn't even let the dude nut. She left his balls hanging and took off post-haste, leaving Kobe to jack off by himself.

Dude you're seriously demented!!! Are you for real? Kobe ain't no playa...you know how many white :lol bitches line-up to fuck this nigga..you're insane...

check this out: Married fox news analyst flirts with Kobe on live TV --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NExxOKfGjQU

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:04 AM
Playas don't do this shit:

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-23/sports/31385685_1_divorce-case-vanessa-public-kiss

:lmao

you really have no concept of how playas operate...Kobe spending money to save money..I'll let your smart ass figure that one out...it's what real playas do

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 09:05 AM

Can't have it both ways.

SEcond options and role players are quite different, sir.
Magic was the 2nd option in 1980 but his ring sure as hell counts.
Wade in 2012? Yep.
KG in 2008 ?sure thing.
Pau in 2009-2010.
Pippeen in for 6? Sure

Dont get your point here ... now before you argue well Kobe played the Pippen role and we dont count him I Agree Pippen is an interesting study no way MJ wins without him but look at the difference between him and MJ (your boy Amb pulled out a bunch of numbers) so though I say his 6 count we all know he did much less than Kobe or Magic as a 2nd option.

Cant penalize Wade, Kobe, Pau Magic for playing with fellow HOF'ers ...

Role players? Nope.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 09:07 AM
you really have no concept of how playas operate...Kobe spending money to save money..I'll let your smart ass figure that one out...it's what real playas do

Wrong again. A real playa would've gotten a pre-nup, which white-collar playas often do. I just watched that ESPN doc Broke and it's amazing how you niggas let women manipulate you into marrying them without a pre-nup. Then they con you into impregnating them, divorce you a year later, and then sit back and collect.

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 09:13 AM

Can't have it both ways.

:rollin second options = equal role players part of that "new math" thinking ...

Mid it's all good you probably dealing with crap at work be cuz you dont stop running that mouth so you have to lash out with inane posts like this one ...

Let it out Mid ...enjoy!

I'll just watch highlights of STEVE BLAKE, STEVE BLAKE I SAID!! taking a hot steaming pile of feces on the second best team in the west ... who played Duncan big 4th quarter minutes, who hacked Dwight but are somehow still "coasting" :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:14 AM
Wrong again. A real playa would've gotten a pre-nup, which white-collar playas often do. I just watched that ESPN doc Broke and it's amazing how you niggas let women manipulate you into marrying them without a pre-nup. Then they con you into impregnating them, divorce you a year later, and then sit back and collect.

that was a kid making a mistake...but it was a crucial mistake...but outside of that we're talking about the ability to get pussy....and get it by the pound

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:18 AM
Mid...If you don't think Kobe is a player would you believe Vanessa? Of course you would..let her tell it: :lol

Cheating Kobe Bryant was caught red-handed with women all over the country after his furious wife Vanessa had him tailed by an army of private investigators, who compiled a thick dossier of his affairs so he can’t squirm loose.

And with no prenuptial agreement to protect Kobe’s $300 million fortune, sources predict that Vanessa’s divorce action against the LA Lakers superstar will be a slam-dunk. Incredly loyal Vanessa had stuck by Kobe even after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003. But he apparently repaid her by plunging into a string of romances, reportedly having affairs with dozens of women.“Vanessa said Kobe’s cheating was out of control,” said the source. “She estimated that he was averaging at least 10 affairs a year with different women over the course of their marriage and puts his number of conquests at 105.“The lies and deceit hurt, of course, but racking up these kinds of numbers is mind-blowing and left her devastated.

“And when she discovered he was still cheating during the recent NBA lockout, that was the final straw. “Her private detectives caught him red-handed with incriminating photos…” Whenever Kobe was caught womanizing in the past, he sweet-talked Vanessa with jewelry, cars and other expensive gifts.

“Each time he promised to reform, and each time he broke his promise,” said the source.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:21 AM
Mid when Kobe see's something he likes he goes for it...Look in this photo..Nessa catches him red handed likely looking at his next victim....:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kod_zpsad89f1ea.jpg (http://s9.photobucket.com/user/Koolbreezey/media/kod_zpsad89f1ea.jpg.html)

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 09:22 AM
SEcond options and role players are quite different, sir.
Magic was the 2nd option in 1980 but his ring sure as hell counts.
Wade in 2012? Yep.
KG in 2008 ?sure thing.
Pau in 2009-2010.
Pippeen in for 6? Sure

Dont get your point here ... now before you argue well Kobe played the Pippen role and we dont count him I Agree Pippen is an interesting study no way MJ wins without him but look at the difference between him and MJ (your boy Amb pulled out a bunch of numbers) so though I say his 6 count we all know he did much less than Kobe or Magic as a 2nd option.

Cant penalize Wade, Kobe, Pau Magic for playing with fellow HOF'ers ...

Role players? Nope.

So now you're valuing second best player rings on the same level as best player rings? (I really don't like the term first option, since it means first offensive option, who isn't always the best player on the team, as in the case of Bill Russell, Magic, etc).

If so, where does the "slippery slope" end? 3rd best player? 4th best player?

Pick a lane:

Either give best player rings more credit than others, or count them all the same.

And I know Kobe fans don't like to do the former because it devalues 3 of his rings, which prompted you guys to invent the whole "1A/1B" bullshit.

Now you know why I call rings team accomplishments and leave it at that. Too many variables to consider. Individual player comparisons should be decided by individual performance, which is why Wilt ranks consistently above Russell on many all-time great lists despite having 9 less rings. Oscar Robertson, as well.

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 09:22 AM
Kool you my dog but why you engaging this fool on Kobe's playa card?

Ugly ass NBA players like Tyrone Hill, Olden Polynice heck even the cuckold Brent Barry are getting grade A primo ass.
Of course Kobe was running through women ... Im sure some better some worse trhan Vanessa ...when you getting that much looks are less important than going after something different or exotic ...

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 09:23 AM
that was a kid making a mistake...but it was a crucial mistake...but outside of that we're talking about the ability to get pussy....and get it by the pound

Nessa's pretty fat. So Kirby is definitely getting his money's worth per pound.

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 09:25 AM
So now you're valuing second best player rings on the same level as best player rings? (I really don't like the term first option, since it means first offensive option, who isn't always the best player on the team, as in the case of Bill Russell, Magic, etc).

If so, where does the "slippery slope" end? 3rd best player? 4th best player?

Pick a lane:

Either give best player rings more credit than others, or count them all the same.

And I know Kobe fans don't like to do the former because it devalues 3 of his rings, which prompted you guys to invent the whole "1A/1B" bullshit.

Now you know why I call rings team accomplishments and leave it at that. Too many variables to consider. Individual player comparisons should be decided by individual performance, which is why Wilt ranks consistently above Russell on many all-time great lists despite having 9 less rings. Oscar Robertson, as well.

First off this is a CROFL Spurs thread so I wont go through all that trouble you want to fish Kool is your huckleberry ...
You want to discuss that make your own thread this is for Laughing at BLake clowing dem spurs or wondering what happend to the the Brazilian MVP or 1st team ALL NBA TonyParker ...

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 09:30 AM
First off this is a CROFL Spurs thread so I wont go through all that trouble you want to fish Kool is your huckleberry ...
You want to discuss that make your own thread this is for Laughing at BLake clowing dem spurs or wondering what happend to the the Brazilian MVP or 1st team ALL NBA TonyParker ...

Laugh away, I guess. Moments of joy are hard to come by this season for Lakers fans, I'm sure. 120 mil roster fighting for the 8th seed after declarations of 73-9. And the cherry on top being Kobe tearing his pussy.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:31 AM
Nessa's pretty fat. So Kirby is definitely getting his money's worth per pound.

:lol funny thing is I anticipated you saying that....but I immediately thought of Luva because he likes big women

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:33 AM
Kool you my dog but why you engaging this fool on Kobe's playa card?

Ugly ass NBA players like Tyrone Hill, Olden Polynice heck even the cuckold Brent Barry are getting grade A primo ass.
Of course Kobe was running through women ... Im sure some better some worse trhan Vanessa ...when you getting that much looks are less important than going after something different or exotic ...

^ you are right...but none of what Kobe's done is worse than Parking nailing his homeboy's wife...

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 09:35 AM
Laugh away, I guess. Moments of joy are hard to come by this season for Lakers fans, I'm sure. 120 mil roster fighting for the 8th seed after declarations of 73-9. And the cherry on top being Kobe tearing his pussy.

100, 120 I dont give a rat's fart how much we paid ...no ring ...means mission failed around these parts. We dont celebrate Conference or division banners so for me this season was over before it started because if you remember I SAID the Lakers ceiling was WCF ...

But feel free to search here or on LG to find one post where I said we would win a title

Agreed not much joy but when Steve Blake gets a caeer high on dem Spurs ... is pretty damn sweet.

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 09:37 AM
Mid thinking all Laker fans are delusional homers ...

What real basketball fan would even predict that?

I clowned the Heat and San Antonio Heat fans that called for the Heat to do similar miracles.

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 09:38 AM
OH Blake ran a "gary neal special" (choo-choo) on Tony "MVP cuckolder" Parker ...

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 09:39 AM
Mid thinking all Laker fans are delusional homers ...

What real basketball fan would even predict that?

I clowned the Heat and San Antonio Heat fans that called for the Heat to do similar miracles.

90% of Lakers fans are delusional homers.

But I was just making a blanket statement. I'm well aware of your pre-season take about the Lakers not winning a ship.

Thebesteva
04-15-2013, 09:40 AM

But I was just making a blanket statement. I'm well aware of your pre-season take about the Lakers not winning a ship.

Mid till you pull an all nighter? You never get sleep do u lol

AaronY
04-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Mid when Kobe see's something he likes he goes for it...Look in this photo..Nessa catches him red handed likely looking at his next victim....:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kod_zpsad89f1ea.jpg (http://s9.photobucket.com/user/Koolbreezey/media/kod_zpsad89f1ea.jpg.html)
lol fat wife

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 09:41 AM

Not only that, I said another 2nd round loss probable ...best case was a WCF run ...

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 09:42 AM
Mid till you pull an all nighter? You never get sleep do u lol

Major headache. Can't sleep. You would think being on the computer would make it worse, but shooting the shit on here and typing away actually diverts my attention from it.

Thebesteva
04-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Major headache. Can't sleep. You would think being on the computer would make it worse, but shooting the shit on here and typing away actually diverts my attention from it.

Pain medication is ur friend

AaronY
04-15-2013, 09:44 AM
“And when she discovered he was still cheating during the recent NBA lockout, that was the final straw. “Her private detectives caught him red-handed with incriminating photos…” Whenever Kobe was caught womanizing in the past, he sweet-talked Vanessa with jewelry, cars and other expensive gifts.

lol @ expensive gifts...how much can a ten lb. tub of chocolate possibly cost?

AaronY
04-15-2013, 09:48 AM
Thought she was marrying Prince Charming...ends up with a sociopath. So she drowns her sorrows in milkshakes and deep fried twix...so sad

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 09:49 AM
Thought she was marrying Prince Charming...ends up with a sociopath. So she drowns her sorrows in milkshakes and deep fried twix...so sad

Now THAT was funny ... funny thing is you can get crap like that at the Texas state fair ...

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:53 AM

^ what? your boyfriend pulled out before he nutted...leaving you with blue ass...so typing away takes your attention off the fact that he didn't make you anally cum:lol get you some sleep you fucking faggot....

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Pain medication is ur friend

no - dick in the ass is his friend...you should pay him a visit...

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 10:00 AM
Kori needs to create a homo forum

And that is exactly why you proposed that, so you would have a place all your own to discuss your homosexual fantasies.

Wonder if your pops will show up this morning and put the belt to you?

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 10:12 AM
And that is exactly why you proposed that, so you would have a place all your own to discuss your homosexual fantasies.

Wonder if your pops will show up this morning and put the belt to you?

I would be non Homo King of the Homo Forum....regulating all savage faggots :lol

AaronY
04-15-2013, 12:32 PM
Why midnightpulp wastes his time with dis KoolAid guy ill never know

LkrFan
04-15-2013, 01:51 PM
In a season this shitty, you're taking it anywhere you can get it, ain't ya?

I present to you your Ron Artest Dunked On Tim Duncan trophy.
Thanks mid. Much appreciated. :tu

By the way, question: what's the diff between...

1) 2nd seed - maybe even 1st seed in WC - no chance in hell to win 2013 NBA Finals
2) 8th seed - maybe even 7th seed in WC - no chance in hell to win 2013 NBA Finals

Choose wisely son. :downspin:

Monkeyboy14
04-15-2013, 03:26 PM

vFACjZcgoto&sns=em

LOL dont even pretend. He was the best player in the 4th. Dunked on your metta and howard at the same time i believe?

Reck
04-15-2013, 05:07 PM
LOL people still read Kool's posts? :lol

AaronY
04-15-2013, 08:58 PM
LOL people still read Kool's posts? :lol
Really, really, really don't get that either..

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Really, really, really don't get that either..

you're the main asshole in this thread responding to my shit :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2013, 09:00 PM
^ go figure an asshole responding to shit

AaronY
04-15-2013, 09:53 PM
I just responded to that picture of Vanessa...I must have been living under a rock cuz I had no idea she blew up like that

Clipper Nation
04-15-2013, 09:55 PM
By the way, question: what's the diff between...

1) 2nd seed - maybe even 1st seed in WC - no chance in hell to win 2013 NBA Finals
2) 8th seed - maybe even 7th seed in WC - no chance in hell to win 2013 NBA Finals

About $30 million....

LkrFan
04-15-2013, 10:07 PM
About $30 million....
Chump change, unless you have $2.00 court side playoff seats.

TDMVPDPOY
04-15-2013, 10:10 PM
tankn last few games have allow the lower seeded playoff teams to look forward they have a real chance upsetting in the playoffs

wouldnt be surprise if the sperms get beatened out of the first round

AaronY
04-16-2013, 03:20 AM
Don't they speak English in New Zealand of Australia or wherever that flag of yours is from?

AaronY
04-29-2013, 12:50 PM
This was just two weeks ago..

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2013, 01:00 PM
lol this thread really interesting after the lakers RS beatdown

spurs building the lakerfans hopes up that they can win in the playoffs with that result performance

lol false dreams

Brunodf
04-29-2013, 01:41 PM