PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Worst Lakers Surgery...

ElNono
04-15-2013, 12:09 AM
A) Fixing the achilles tendon?

or

B) Extirpating cancer from the team?

whitemamba
04-15-2013, 12:11 AM
damn you salty :lol

Thread
04-15-2013, 12:16 AM
Kupchak, way back then. He'd signed a fat contract, a 6 year one and soon thereafter ripped his knee up. This was before strides had been made in the medical field and they had to shackle it. He showed up on 9 June 1985 and helped us break thru that afternoon. Afterward he stood in the Boston Garden basement, Bertka at his side....Bertka: "Tell them what I told you. Go on." Mitch: "Coach Bertka told me not give to give up. To keep working and that my time would come." The tears are now streaming down this man's face as he finishes...."I'm still 6'10" 240."

Bynumite
04-15-2013, 12:17 AM
C) No surgery can save the TOSB spurs, Pop is pulling the plug... euthanasia = class :cry

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 12:20 AM
C) No surgery can save the TOSB spurs, Pop is pulling the plug... euthanasia = class :cry

Here's your Spurs don't win the championship banner.

You can hang it next to your Kobe Blocked Lebron one.

ElNono
04-15-2013, 12:20 AM
That's pretty funny... if anybody looked good, it was the TOSB... it's the kids he can't get to apparently...

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 12:22 AM

I'm salty at that French fuck.

Lakers DESERVE total credit tonight. No bullshit calls. 4 straight 3s to kill the Spurs in the 4th. Blake stepping up. Dwight hitting two crunch time FTs. They won the game. Fair and square.

I'm only salty when shit like 50-16 occurs and Blake gets two game winning freethrows as a result of one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

HI-FI
04-15-2013, 12:22 AM
Nono I think Lakers will do better without Rapist. chemistry, ball movement, shit maybe even defense will improve. but his cult of fags will still give him credit tbh.

Thread
04-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Nono I think Lakers will do better without Rapist. chemistry, ball movement, shit maybe even defense will improve. but his cult of fags will still give him credit tbh.

You've nary room.

Your Neal raped as well.

Thread
04-15-2013, 12:24 AM

Lakers DESERVE total credit tonight. No bullshit calls. 4 straight 3s to kill the Spurs in the 4th. Blake stepping up. Dwight hitting two crunch time FTs. They won the game. Fair and square.

I'm only salty when shit like 50-16 occurs and Blake gets two game winning freethrows as a result of one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

ElNono
04-15-2013, 12:25 AM

You need to add easily 6 less turnovers per game...

whitemamba
04-15-2013, 12:26 AM

settle down , dont hurt your self, its just a game.

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 12:31 AM

El defelecting ... Spur ship sinking has to lash out ...

El might be wrong about dem Lakers AND dem Spurs ...

Need a hug?

ElNono
04-15-2013, 12:34 AM

Need a hug?

Never been better... how was I wrong bout dem Spurs?

tbh, hard to fathom I haven't had to pen down that Lakers thread yet... but your team has kept on giving... Utah could end it tomorrow, but was a hell of a ride.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 12:36 AM

Need a hug?

Killakobe once again making the mistake thinking every Lakers hater is a Spurs homer.

Venti Quattro
04-15-2013, 12:38 AM
The surgery the Mavs performed on the Lakers in 2011.

whitemamba
04-15-2013, 12:39 AM

venti, you need to settle down

UZER
04-15-2013, 12:41 AM
Kupchak, way back then. He'd signed a fat contract, a 6 year one and soon thereafter ripped his knee up. This was before strides had been made in the medical field and they had to shackle it. He showed up on 9 June 1985 and helped us break thru that afternoon. Afterward he stood in the Boston Garden basement, Bertka at his side....Bertka: "Tell them what I told you. Go on." Mitch: "Coach Bertka told me not give to give up. To keep working and that my time would come." The tears are now streaming down this man's face as he finishes...."I'm still 6'10" 240."

:lol every time I read your post, I think of Charlie brown's teachers talking...wah wah wah wahwah.

Arnold Toht
04-15-2013, 12:42 AM

:lol

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 12:42 AM
Killakobe once again making the mistake thinking every Lakers hater is a Spurs homer.

Nope dont think that, but you guys so blinded by hate and/or lack the self-awareness to see that posts of this ilk increase when the Lakers win and/or Spurs lose ...But when the LAkers beat the Spurs?! Aww man there is more butthurt than at Ancient Greco Bath-house ...

I know you will say you just trolling ...but ask yourselves WHY are you fishing RIGHT now?! The answer? You hurt, so you want weak-minded LAker fan to hurt.

I know because I was doing the same shit (first time in along while I have been that weak) when Kobe got hurt Friday ...but it passed. I remembered Im a Laker fan first and always and I prayed to those cruel basketball Gods for a gift tonight and they sent Steve Blake.

Steve FUCKEN BLAKE I SAID !!!!

Thread
04-15-2013, 12:43 AM

That was sad enough. Though realizing that 2 years have passed is even sadder. That seems like yesterday.

Fuck, I'm goin' to couch.

Night, fellows.

ElNono
04-15-2013, 12:47 AM
The whole 'lakers hate' is a misnomer too, at least as far as I'm concerned... they've been comedy gold this season, and I dare any semi-serious Lakerfan to tell me otherwise. If it would be the Spurs playing for their playoffs hopes up to the last game, we'll never hear the end of it. And it's not hate, it's simply taking what's given to you. Tonight, Lakerfan is free to roam and say whatever they want. Their team earned it. I'm fine with that.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 12:47 AM
Nope dont think that, but you guys so blinded by hate and/or lack the self-awareness to see that posts of this ilk increase when the Lakers win and/or Spurs lose ...But when the LAkers beat the Spurs?! Aww man there is more butthurt than at Ancient Greco Bath-house ...

I know you will say you just trolling ...but ask yourselves WHY are you fishing RIGHT now?! The answer? You hurt, so you want weak-minded LAker fan to hurt.

I know because I was doing the same shit (first time in along while I have been that weak) when Kobe got hurt Friday ...but it passed. I remembered Im a Laker fan first and always and I prayed to those cruel basketball Gods for a gift tonight and they sent Steve Blake.

Steve FUCKEN BLAKE I SAID !!!!

I'd be fishing even if the Spurs won. My Laker hate is persistent, through wins and losses.

But congrats on the win.

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 12:52 AM
The whole 'lakers hate' is a misnomer too, at least as far as I'm concerned... they've been comedy gold this season, and I dare any semi-serious Lakerfan to tell me otherwise. If it would be the Spurs playing for their playoffs hopes up to the last game, we'll never hear the end of it. And it's not hate, it's simply taking what's given to you. Tonight, Lakerfan is free to roam and say whatever they want. Their team earned it. I'm fine with that.

Joy in a Lakers loss I expect and I respect ...
Joy in or place as a bottom dweller in the West makes sense as well ...
But come on you troll with that surgery bullshit thread because it makes you feel better about that loss ...

And you damn right Im talking shit did we actually win the series from you fucks? As shitty as this year has been if we did that tonight then this victory is THAT much sweeter ...

whitemamba
04-15-2013, 12:52 AM
I'd be fishing even if the Spurs won. My Laker hate is persistent, through wins and losses.

But congrats on the win.

:lol true

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 12:54 AM
But come on you troll with that surgery bullshit thread because it makes you feel better about that loss ...

And you damn right Im talking shit did we actually win the series from you fucks? As shitty as this year has been if we did that tonight then this victory is THAT much sweeter ...

Nope.

2-1.

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 12:54 AM

But congrats on the win.

I know Mid Im just having fun with you and El ...in the end we both now how this season will end ...

I just wish we had a Lakers/Spurs series to sling shit at each other about insteda of the Kobe 5 Duncan 4 and the endless big man dpendency bull-shit, all jokes aside. I know if you loss you would of pulled that team accomplishment bullshit but wouldnt a Duncan win over Kobe have been sweeter than Kobe's injury or OKC burying us again?

Killakobe81
04-15-2013, 12:57 AM
Nope.

2-1.

Did not think so I think someone upstairs got that wrong but Christ, that place is miserable ... in less than a month you guys went from teh one legit threat to the Kang and now you guys losing to the Rox in 5 ...who dont even have Scola to torment you with ...

yall that scared of the beard?

ElNono
04-15-2013, 01:02 AM

Hating Kobe is fair game. He's a snitch and he earned it.

That doesn't = hating the Lakers. I mean, I think it's comical you guys hired D'Antoni and all, but I always said nice things about Gasol, etc.

ElNono
04-15-2013, 01:04 AM
Did not think so I think someone upstairs got that wrong but Christ, that place is miserable ... in less than a month you guys went from teh one legit threat to the Kang and now you guys losing to the Rox in 5 ...who dont even have Scola to torment you with ...

yall that scared of the beard?

it's the injury bug... we always seem to get it at the end of the season (last season notwithstanding).

It's stupid too. Nobody is beating the Heat. This team is much better prepared for the playoffs too, IMO. Defense is much better (despite the loss tonight, I thought we played good D).

But nothing matters if our top guys are not clicking.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 01:07 AM
I know Mid Im just having fun with you and El ...in the end we both now how this season will end ...

I just wish we had a Lakers/Spurs series to sling shit at each other about insteda of the Kobe 5 Duncan 4 and the endless big man dpendency bull-shit, all jokes aside. I know if you loss you would of pulled that team accomplishment bullshit but wouldnt a Duncan win over Kobe have been sweeter than Kobe's injury or OKC burying us again?

Not bullshit. I completely believe wins and losses are team accomplishments, which you should too as a coach.

Duncan winning over Kobe would've been sweet for trolling purposes, but not much else, since 1) Wins are team accomplishments, 2) Duncan and Kobe aren't really rivals, despite the comparisons we make between them on here. As Kobe said: "Duncan was Shaq's rival. I had no rival, because there wasn't another wing at my level."

And any Spurs fan will tell you in those days, Shaq was the guy we wanted Duncan to beat. After Duncan beat the Nets and recorded a near-quad double, I trolled Lakers fans saying, "Duncan was better than Shaq ever was."

Duncan vs. Kobe is pretty much a Spurs talk phenomenon. No one really cares about it outside our enclace (even LG doesn't give a shit about it. They talk more about Kobe vs. Lebron/Wade than Kobe vs. Tim Duncan) because, as we all know, NBA player rivalries are always separated into perimeter player/bigman. Magic vs. Bird/Kevin Johnson/Isiah, West vs. Hondo, Jordan vs. Drexler/Nique, Durant vs. Lebron (perimeter players), Wilt vs. Russell, David vs. Dream, Ewing vs. Zo, Shaq vs. Duncan (bigs).

Sadly, Kobe never had his perimeter player rival. Past his prime by the time Lebron and Durant reached theirs. And T-Mac/Vince/Ray Allen just were never able to reach his level. T-Mac could have, but poor work ethic/injuries got the best of him.