PDA

View Full Version : OT: Culburn vs. Avante

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 10:53 AM
How I would love to see these two get into a debate.

What do you suppose it would be like?

Thread
04-15-2013, 10:58 AM
I'd be a lovefest. I like him. I see him in The Club all the time. We've spoken kindly to one another. He likes pro rasslin', old movies & television. He's my kind of fellow.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 11:01 AM
I'd be a lovefest. I like him. I see him in The Club all the time. We've spoken kindly to one another. He likes pro rasslin', old movies & television. He's my kind of fellow.

They do him so much dirt, Cul.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-15-2013, 11:37 AM
How I would love to see these two get into a debate.

What do you suppose it would be like?

They're both middle aged jeebotards who enjoy living like white trash. I doubt they'd ever get into a debate about anything other than which one is a bigger fan of Ronald Reagan.

Thread
04-15-2013, 11:38 AM
They're both middle aged jeebotards who enjoy living like white trash. I doubt they'd ever get into a debate about anything other than which one is a bigger fan of Ronald Reagan.

Hussein Obama indeed.

benefactor
04-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Retired people discovering the internet is the worst thing to happen to this country since the Great Depression.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-15-2013, 11:41 AM
Retired people discovering the internet is the worst thing to happen to this country since the Great Depression.

:lmao

Thread
04-15-2013, 11:42 AM

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

didn't do it much good either.

tee, hee.

Trainwreck2100
Those Boomers are wrecking our site like they wrecked our economy

benefactor
Exhibit A^^

benefactor
04-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Exhibit B:

Now who was the first stud Oiler running back back in those old AFL (pre Campbell) days? Try LSU 's Billy Cannon the Heisman winner, but he only had a couple good seasons, the first Oiler to have a 1000 yard season was stubby (5-6ish) Charlie Tolar out of some tiny school in Louisiana. Hoyle Granger was another 1000 yard rusher later on, he was out of Ole' Miss.

See, how much more intersting things are when ya actually know about them?

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 11:46 AM

I'll say this. If Avante isn't just a rambling old man with a repository of useless knowledge and his posts are indeed carefully calculated, then he's one of the best trolls on the site.

Anytime you get reply like this from a hardened Internet veteran such as JT, you're doing something right:

Why are you even here dude? Is it because you've been banned from every other NFL board you've tried to post at for turning any discussion you have with anyone into trying to force a fucking history lesson down their throat because you devoted your life to knowing the life story of every NFL player that ever lived? I root for the Colts and know a fair share of their history, but there's nowhere in the NFL Fan Rule Book that says if you want to carry a fan card for a team you have to tattoo their absolute entire history onto your brain stem. You continue to assert that anyone who hasn't spent the what I can only imagine are decades upon decades of researching players so that you can try to be a better gambler, is stupid because they don't have the fetish for knowing everything about the NFL that you do.

Football is first and foremost a game. It is entertainment, and it does that very well. That's why I follow the NFL. If parts of NFL history are compelling enough for me to give a shit, I went to school. I know how to do research. Thanks for trying to help me out and save me the trouble of doing that research by compiling list after mother fucking list of crap no one other than you cares about. If you think the NFL is more than an entertaining game, whatever. I'm glad you found a hobby that keeps you from beating your wife and son. How come any time you compile a pointless fucking list of shit that happened in the NFL before some people on this forum were even born, it's met with multiple pages of people telling you to fuck off? You think that people ignoring or rejecting your offer to coach them up on irrelevant NFL history is just them being "stupid" and not "real" fans. News flash, in any niche there are fans and there are nerds. You are an NFL nerd. Most of us are not and have no interest in becoming one. I don't see how you don't get this one simple fact.

I think you have this misconception about what SpursTalk really is. Do you see people discussing the pre-shot clock era in the NBA board? No. Do you see people discussing the dead ball era on the MLB board? No. A "greatest of all time" debate might crop up every now and then, and that's when you can wax poetic about all these dead and tired old shit bag NFL players you have so religiously devoted your life to. But no, what you do is see someone on this board talk about a player or a team and immediately assume that is an open invitation to steer the topic into one of your lists of completely worthless off topic crap. Which I why I go off topic in all of your threads just to prove a fucking point.

Every time someone throws shit your way, the only thing you do is say shit like "Do you know which player on your team did this or was good at this track event or was this fast?" That's all you have. All you are is your NFL knowledge. Good for you. We already know it's not making you any money. Hope it's getting you laid or making people like you somewhere else, because it certainly ain't happening here old man.

benefactor
04-15-2013, 11:51 AM
I'm leaning towards rambling old man tbh.

Latarian Milton
04-15-2013, 07:33 PM
avante has such severe obedience to them bitches it often makes me think that he's lived his entire life off his bitch's incomes, apart from that he's a decent poster overall.

Clipper Nation
04-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Avante isn't a troll, tbh, as he talks and acts exactly like your typical senile old fuck does on the Internet.... the only difference is that he does it on here instead of on Facebook, tbh...