PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: This team is done

King Emmanuel
04-15-2013, 11:33 PM
:lol :lol unbelievable

Robz4000
04-15-2013, 11:34 PM
If the Spurs somehow land the Dubs they'll win in 5.

Latarian Milton
04-16-2013, 01:13 AM
spurs are tankin' and once the playoffs begin you're gonna see a totally different team than what you see from them now imho

Brunodf
04-16-2013, 01:17 AM
spurs are tankin' and once the playoffs begin you're gonna see a totally different team than what you see from them now imho
http://bolstablog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/boy-and-dog-praying.jpg

rayjayjohnson
04-16-2013, 01:51 AM
Shitful take, as per usual.

thunderup
04-16-2013, 01:53 AM
I agree. I'm gonna chalk up the the Spurs' recent losses to coasting and being bored. They'll get back to the machine they are eventually.

KaiRMD1
04-16-2013, 01:54 AM
Crazy how non spurs fans have more faith in the Spurs than Spurs fans do lol

Sean Cagney
04-16-2013, 01:56 AM
LOL I know right......... This is the truth.

HI-FI
04-16-2013, 01:58 AM

probably because they don't watch them as much.

i have no idea where this team is going. i suppose anything is possible, and I'll never doubt the competitive will of some of the guys, especially Timmy. if Manu is healthy and not reckless (huge if), if Parker doesn't disappear like a french courtesan in the night (huge if as well) and our role players don't play like scrubs (another big if) then things could get interesting.

the one solace I have is that a lot of contracts are off the books after this season, so we will have lots of options coming up.

whitemamba
04-16-2013, 02:07 AM

been sayin this for a while...

midnightpulp
04-16-2013, 02:11 AM
been sayin this for a while...

Parker scoring 4 points on 1-10 shooting against a team that typically has trouble stopping good PGs and then letting Steve Blake annihilate him is a pretty good faith killer.

Latarian Milton
04-16-2013, 02:12 AM
Shitful take, as per usual.
but im at least right about one thing, that you´re indeed a maudlin sorry dumbass

Trainwreck2100
04-16-2013, 02:13 AM
it's amazing ow dejuan blair just checks in and the team goes to shit

whitemamba
04-16-2013, 02:14 AM
Parker scoring 4 points on 1-10 shooting against a team that typically has trouble stopping good PGs and then letting Steve Blake annihilate him is a pretty good faith killer.

yeah, but this late in the season? or is that just something spur fans are accustomed to by now?

whitemamba
04-16-2013, 02:14 AM
btw pulp, surprised you didnt jump in the jum buss thread, thought that had your name all over it

TDMVPDPOY
04-16-2013, 02:16 AM
team is done ever since parker became a fake ass leader
timvp still preaching upstairs he still believes, while the masses continue to listen to him....

eventually there is no pill to cure stupidity

ps. any of you clowns know any good urologists? premature ejaculation is serious business fellas, plenty of clowns upstairs who need that shit cured quickly

JingleJangleJingle
04-16-2013, 02:22 AM
timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) still preaching upstairs he still believes, while the masses continue to listen to him....

ps. any of you clowns know any good urologists? premature ejaculation is serious business fellas, plenty of clowns upstairs who need that shit cured quickly

seems someone is bitter about being un-bolded

HI-FI
04-16-2013, 02:33 AM
timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) still preaching upstairs he still believes, while the masses continue to listen to him....

:lmao

trying to bring timvp down to this purgatory with the callout.

you gotta give timvp credit, he actually gave Parker a F- for his game against the Lakers. i agree, he normally gives him a B- for Parker's Heroball or Houdini acts, but there was no sugarcoating that game against the Lakers.

TDMVPDPOY
04-16-2013, 02:34 AM
seems someone is bitter about being un-bolded

cult upstairs cant accept the truth, prefer to live a life full of lies to continue living for that 5th imaginary ring...

TDMVPDPOY
04-16-2013, 02:44 AM
it's amazing ow dejuan blair just checks in and the team goes to shit

its amazing with the off the court issues, his still with this fkn team....

remember when u pass it to him down low he would not pass it back and just chuck up a circus layup, now you pass it to him he will take a jumpshot...lol does he really think his malik rose with a jumpshot?

The Reckoning
04-16-2013, 02:57 AM
spurs are in the shitter. maybe theyll have an opposite effect of last year a la 2007 3rd seed.

but they suck :lol. odds are stacked against them. theyre tosb and have no jax. end of an era.

Brunodf
04-16-2013, 02:59 AM
its amazing with the off the court issues, his still with this fkn team....

remember when u pass it to him down low he would not pass it back and just chuck up a circus layup, now you pass it to him he will take a jumpshot...lol does he really think his malik rose with a jumpshot?
This. Pop waived Jack but Blair can complain on twitter every day

rayjayjohnson
04-16-2013, 03:04 AM
but im at least right about one thing, that you´re indeed a maudlin sorry dumbass

nope, swing and a miss.

FkLA
04-16-2013, 03:14 AM
Spurs floor is still the WCF. Without HCA and with Parker going into postseason disappearance mode earlier than usual though, getting past OKC looks like a tall order. They have some time to get rolling before the WCF though so Im still holding out hope tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
04-16-2013, 03:14 AM
This. Pop waived Jack but Blair can complain on twitter every day

how about beno when he couldnt bring the ball up against the pistons in 05 finals, ppl judge him on that series alone....him coming in out of shape for 07

devin brown issue about training

lol management punishing petty issues, while bigger issues go unpunished...

Latarian Milton
04-16-2013, 07:41 PM
nope, swing and a miss.
thought i already got to the first base on balls tbh

Big Empty
04-16-2013, 07:52 PM
we just need to get throught the first round and everything should be fine. Boris will be back by then and Manu should be ready to go and have had a few games under his belt to get back into shape. The first round is the scariest. ill admit that

TDMVPDPOY
04-16-2013, 09:00 PM
if first round goes for the full 7 games series, then those injured clowns will be back ready for 2nd round or fishin

rayjayjohnson
04-17-2013, 02:05 AM
thought i already got to the first base on balls tbh
Go home and get your fucking shinebox

Thread
04-17-2013, 02:05 AM
Go home and get your fucking shinebox

Hey, ray, do you molest your children?

rayjayjohnson
04-17-2013, 05:57 AM
Hey, ray, do you molest your children?
No. Only yours.

DMC
04-17-2013, 08:17 AM
Spurs will lose in the 1st round.

DMC
04-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Spurs floor is still the WCF. Without HCA and with Parker going into postseason disappearance mode earlier than usual though, getting past OKC looks like a tall order. They have some time to get rolling before the WCF though so Im still holding out hope tbh.

Their floor? You're saying that any amount of mediocre achievement will put them in the Finals?

lefty
06-17-2013, 11:33 AM
:lol

whitemamba
06-17-2013, 11:46 AM
No. Only yours.

:lol this answer

Agloco
06-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Spurs will lose in the 1st round.

DMC
06-17-2013, 05:47 PM