PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Rockets & Lakers + Zebras (LAST GAME OF SEASON)

Pages : [1] 2 3

sook
04-16-2013, 12:49 AM
jesus.

not sure what the FTA disparity is going to be..

sook
04-16-2013, 12:50 AM
fucking rockets shot themselves in the foot tonight, this is going to be really hard. I think they won all 3 mathcups thus far right? This would mean completing a regular season sweep at the Staples on a night the Lakers are fighting for getting a playoff spot.

Thread
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Mugen
not sure what the FTA disparity is going to be..

Would have been moot if the Rockets didn't lose to one of shittiest teams in the league that needed to tank tbh.

Bynumite
Agreed... Bin Harden doesn't get enough love from the refs.

crc21209
04-16-2013, 12:51 AM
The FT disparity should be alot closer because the Rockets have Harden....

HarlemHeat37
04-16-2013, 12:52 AM
:lol it's perfect for the NBA, tbh..

Lakers vs. Spurs
Harden vs. OKC

Harden won't be getting his cheap whistles against LA, which means Houston loses, unfortunately..

Mugen
04-16-2013, 12:53 AM
If Utah wins against Memphis, Houston beating the Lakers in Staples would easily be the biggest upset of the season. They should automatically be awarded HCA throughout if they pull that out of their ass tbh.

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 12:55 AM
http://www.nba.com/2013/news/04/14/jarrett-jack-fined.ap/index.html
True.... But when the disparity is 50-16 free throw attempts.... Something is up...

sook
04-16-2013, 12:55 AM
Would have been moot if the Rockets didn't lose to one of shittiest teams in the league that needed to tank tbh.

they kind of insured that we would HAVE to beat the Lakers to keep them out of the playoffs and get their lottery pick . I can see why they wanted to win Tobias :lol

Thread
04-16-2013, 12:57 AM
http://www.nba.com/2013/news/04/14/jarrett-jack-fined.ap/index.html
True.... But when the disparity is 50-16 free throw attempts.... Something is up...

P.s., you'll fit right in here with that attitude.

sook
only pussies and assholes repeat shit.

Thread
only pussies and assholes repeat shit.

Just checkin' assholes.

sook
04-16-2013, 12:58 AM
^ Not even bolded thread :lol. That should have been a pre-req for this

sook
04-16-2013, 12:59 AM
only pussies and assholes aren't bolded.

AaronY
04-16-2013, 12:59 AM
Just checkin' assholes.
lolwut

sook
04-16-2013, 01:00 AM
lolwut

except this guy with some really hot chick awfully similar to the one in my wet dream the other day.

Thread
04-16-2013, 01:01 AM
only pussies and assholes

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Thread
04-16-2013, 01:02 AM
lolwut

It's a military play on words. They're assholes for complaining about "whatever." Ipso facto:::I'm just checkin' assholes.

sook
04-16-2013, 01:02 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

I used those words before you did. In actuality you're just rehashing a trend you weren't aware I set and are just repeating it according to my will.

Bow down and go easy on dem lips while you do your work.

Mugen
04-16-2013, 01:03 AM
they kind of insured that we would HAVE to beat the Lakers to keep them out of the playoffs and get their lottery pick . I can see why they wanted to win Tobias :lol

Even if they wanted to win, that's no excuse for the Rockets and especially Harden to completely shit the bed in a game they needed tbh.

BatManu20
Lakers aren't losing a 'do or die' at home where they're trying avoid the biggest embarrassment in franchise history... they just aren't.

I think Jazz lose at Memphis anyways. Unless they rest their starters.

Monster1776

P.s., you'll fit right in here with that attitude.

So you see nothing wrong with a team shooting 34 more free throws than the other? Mind you I'm a Thunder fan so I hear the freethrow bullshit on a daily basis.

sook
04-16-2013, 01:05 AM
Even if they wanted to win, that's no excuse for the Rockets and especially Harden to completely shit the bed in a game they needed tbh.

no, that is the scariest part about it. I would like to believe that suns just have our number as they beat us just a couple of weeks ago too, but I have a feeling this team feels they can just skate and expect to win sometimes. That is not acceptable and something rockets teams don't do. Over the past couple of years we have always been undermanned but have always performed, whether with chuck hayes, aaron brooks, kyle lowry or w.e, even if it meant just barely missing the playoffs. Its sad if in fact they just took it easy. I didn't watch the game but I heard Harden got injured. If he was too injured to play decently he shouldn't have played at all.

Clipper Nation
04-16-2013, 01:08 AM
Mind you I'm a Thunder fan so I hear the freethrow bullshit on a daily basis.
As well you should, since Durant gets FAR too many bullshit free throws...

Thread
04-16-2013, 01:13 AM
So you see nothing wrong with a team shooting 34 more free throws than the other? Mind you I'm a Thunder fan so I hear the freethrow bullshit on a daily basis.

I don't do the officiating. If I do that at loss, I'm lost at victory. You are too, it's just that you're too ignorant to see it. You tip it. At the end if you lose you take it. If you win you take it. No excuses about officiating, injuries, scheduling, on & on. You just take it. It's a novel approach I admit, but, that's me.

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 01:13 AM
As well you should, since Durant gets FAR too many bullshit free throws...

Fun fact, did you know Durant is third in the league in free throw attempts; with the next 4 players being only a single trip to the line behind? Yes he get's some All-Star calls, but at least he has the excuse of getting fouled because he's an extremely agile and quick power forward with a tremendously beautiful outside shot.

Thread
04-16-2013, 01:14 AM
Lakers aren't losing a 'do or die' at home where they're trying avoid the biggest embarrassment in franchise history... they just aren't.

Trust me, '84 was the bigger embarrassment.

Clipper Nation
04-16-2013, 01:15 AM
Fun fact, did you know Durant is third in the league in free throw attempts; with the next 4 players being only a single trip to the line behind? Yes he get's some All-Star calls, but at least he has the excuse of getting fouled because he's an extremely agile and quick power forward with a tremendously beautiful outside shot.
Except he's actually a small forward with an anorexic frame who gets free throws for being breathed on because he's too weak (and too pussy) to take any serious contact....

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 01:15 AM
I don't do the officiating. If I do that at loss, I'm lost at victory. You are too, it's just that you're too ignorant to see it. You tip it. At the end if you lose you take it. If you win you take it. No excuses about officiating, injuries, scheduling, on & on. You just take it. It's a novel approach I admit, but, that's me.

English isn't your first language is it?

Thread
04-16-2013, 01:16 AM
English isn't your first language is it?

Oh, you're gonna fit right in here.

Fuck me.

Thread
04-16-2013, 01:17 AM
Except he's actually a small forward with an anorexic frame who gets free throws for being breathed on because he's too weak (and too pussy) to take any serious contact....

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 01:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=von0LjI-2xU

This anorexic guy that smashes through your front court like it was paper mache?

Clipper Nation
04-16-2013, 01:19 AM
No, this anorexic guy who gets whistles despite being deathly afraid of any contact....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQl9hMQbFLY

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 01:21 AM
Oh, you're gonna fit right in here.

Fuck me.

It's been a long ass day dealing with taxes; too tired to cipher through some poor grammar. That being said I don't bitch about officiating when the Thunder lose, I didn't when we got embarrassed by the Heat last finals and I won't start now. That being said, I will critique the league about how they handle officiating when it seems that they tend to favor All-Star players so as to gain ratings. It's a common issue I've heard complained about by many NBA guys that I've talked to, it's not something being made up by whiny fans who lose to big market teams.

Thread
04-16-2013, 01:25 AM
It's been a long ass day dealing with taxes; too tired to decipher through some poor grammar. That being said I don't bitch about officiating when the Thunder lose, I didn't when we got embarrassed by the Heat last finals and I won't start now. That being said, I will critique the league about how they handle officiating when it seems that they tend to favor All-Star players so as to gain ratings. It's a common issue I've heard complained about by many NBA guys that I've talked to, it's not something being made up by whiny fans who lose to big market teams.

You're already bitching about it. That way you're preemptively insulated yourself to loss. The guys do that all the time around here. It's chickenshit. Fuck, just tip it, take your'n and try and beat there'n. Then be still at loss and exhuberant at victory.

P.S., the spelling indictment is the last bastion of the thoroughly vanquished. Don't do it, Monster. We all know what were trying to say. Savvy?

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 01:26 AM
No, this anorexic guy who gets whistles despite being deathly afraid of any contact....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQl9hMQbFLY

I saw a guy hitting a clean fade away, not some punk flopping to the floor after a phantom foul; not Durant's fault the ref made a horrible, horrible call.

Now if you want to see something really good, watch this haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WK3TlHdXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SOCNxCzb1I

Latarian Milton
04-16-2013, 01:26 AM
refs will do everything to ensure the lakers get the last playoff spot. the only uncertainty now is who will get the 6th seed in order to avoid OKC in the first round imho.

thunderup
04-16-2013, 01:28 AM
:lol Clipper Nation can't get Kevin Durant out of his head. Those regular season losses have affected him grandly. I can't imagine the suicidal tendencies he'll feel when the Thunder wax that ass in a couple of weeks.

thunderup
04-16-2013, 01:30 AM
I saw a guy hitting a clean fade away, not some punk flopping to the floor after a phantom foul; not Durant's fault the ref made a horrible, horrible call.

Now if you want to see something really good, watch this haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WK3TlHdXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SOCNxCzb1I
:lol it's funny how Clipper Nation whines about the officiating when his team has a bunch of bitchmade floppers

:cry Kevin Durant :cry
:cry anorexic frame whose to pussy to get real contact :cry

Splits
04-16-2013, 01:30 AM
It's been a long ass day dealing with taxes; too tired to cipher through some poor grammar.

Knock on your neighbor's door if you're out of meth.

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 01:31 AM
You're already bitching about it. That way you're preemptively insulated yourself to loss. The guys do that all the time around here. It's chickenshit. Fuck, just tip it, take your'n and try and beat there'n. Then be still at loss and exhuberant at victory.

P.S., the spelling indictment is the last bastion of the thoroughly vanquished. Don't do it, Monster. We all know what were trying to say. Savvy?

No, I was bitching about the free throw disparity between the Lakers and Golden State which has no influence over the Thunder; I don't care of the result as long as the product is good. NBA using the refs to manipulate the game to garner better views will always be a valid complaint ever since the Donaghy scandal.

And honestly,

I don't do the officiating. If I do that at loss, I'm lost at victory. You are too, it's just that you're too ignorant to see it.

made little sense to me. But I guess I got the gist of it. +1 For the use of Savvy.

Clipper Nation
04-16-2013, 01:32 AM
Speaking of flops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5nZD_zvlOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR1Xl-2d5lI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OktFdO8-dU0

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 01:32 AM
Knock on your neighbor's door if you're out of meth.

You're lucky, you don't have to pay taxes since you're probably one of the millions of illegals in San Antonio.

Clipper Nation
04-16-2013, 01:34 AM
And for the record, I admit the Clippers flop.... it's just funny that there isn't a Thunderefs fan on the planet willing to do the same for their team when they're among the most egregious in the league :lol

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 01:35 AM
Speaking of flops...

Really lol, you go to KD's rookie season? Man... scraping the bottom of the barrel ehh lol?

Monster1776
04-16-2013, 01:38 AM
And for the record, I admit the Clippers flop.... it's just funny that there isn't a Thunderefs fan on the planet willing to do the same for their team when they're among the most egregious in the league :lol

I made sure to make the important part extra big for you.

thunderup
04-16-2013, 01:51 AM
So how are you going to take the impending 2nd round loss to us (assuming yall even get there), Clipper Nation?

Wanna do a sig bet if the matchup happens?

HI-FI
04-16-2013, 01:51 AM
Only pussies & assholes are ignorant to NBA officiating.

whitemamba
04-16-2013, 02:04 AM
I honestly am pumped for wednesday, shits guna get real

noob cake
04-16-2013, 02:04 AM
53-23 FT

Make it happen Stern.

Suspect
04-16-2013, 02:10 AM
I swear the Suns play their best against us except when its in Houston, like they have a grudge against us

but this whole season has been one big soap opera, not surprised that its gonna turn out to be lakers vs spurs and harden vs old team first round

Venti Quattro
04-16-2013, 02:15 AM
53-23 FT

Make it happen Stern.

:lmao giving the Rockets 23 freethrows

whitemamba
04-16-2013, 02:16 AM

:lol venti, why you been goin extra ham on the lakers lately

BobaFett1
04-16-2013, 02:22 AM

of course you say that cause stern in ur backpocket

spurraider21
04-16-2013, 03:17 AM
lol @ clipper fan and thunder fan arguing about getting calls/flopping. its quite literally like watching the special olympics

and of course Thread has his only pussies and assholes blame refs skit... i wouldn't complain about refs either if my team was coddled by the refs as much as the Lakers historically have. thats like an oil tycoon saying "only pussies and assholes complain about the environment"

Venti Quattro
04-16-2013, 03:20 AM
lol @ clipper fan and thunder fan arguing about getting calls/flopping. its quite literally like watching the special olympics

:tu :tu :tu :tu :tu

sook
04-16-2013, 03:21 AM

and of course Thread has his only pussies and assholes blame refs skit... i wouldn't complain about refs either if my team was coddled by the refs as much as the Lakers historically have. thats like an oil tycoon saying "only pussies and assholes complain about the environment"

:lmao

GuerillaBlack
04-16-2013, 03:54 AM
no, that is the scariest part about it. I would like to believe that suns just have our number as they beat us just a couple of weeks ago too, but I have a feeling this team feels they can just skate and expect to win sometimes. That is not acceptable and something rockets teams don't do. Over the past couple of years we have always been undermanned but have always performed, whether with chuck hayes, aaron brooks, kyle lowry or w.e, even if it meant just barely missing the playoffs. Its sad if in fact they just took it easy. I didn't watch the game but I heard Harden got injured. If he was too injured to play decently he shouldn't have played at all.

Yeah they do thay against weaker teams, but they won't against stronger opponents. The Rockets hardly ever get blown out. They are the ones doing the blowing tbh. They should not have taken it easy, but it was a b2b too.

sook
04-17-2013, 12:17 AM
less than a day remaining. Lets knock these mfers out.

sook
04-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Yeah they do thay against weaker teams, but they won't against stronger opponents. The Rockets hardly ever get blown out. They are the ones doing the blowing tbh. They should not have taken it easy, but it was a b2b too.

Its never nice to be the one doing the blowing.

HI-FI
04-17-2013, 12:24 AM
the only real question is how brazen does Stern want to get with the officiating tomorrow.

Lakers have typically had one of the lowest, if not the lowest, FTs per FGA while they were on defense, so I imagine they'll get away with quite a bit. On offense I think they'll end up with +14 in FT advantage.

Thread
04-17-2013, 12:25 AM
the only real question is how brazen does Stern want to get with the officiating tomorrow.

Lakers have typically had one of the lowest, if not the lowest, FTs per FGA while they were on defense, so I imagine they'll get away with quite a bit. On offense I think they'll end up with +14 in FT advantage.

Jt.ONE
04-17-2013, 02:23 PM
dat 7th seed :toast

Captivus
04-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Why does Utah's game start before the Lakers game.
That has "rigged" written all over.
Lakers and Utah should play at the exact same time.

djohn2oo8
04-17-2013, 03:01 PM
Firmly believe Artest is going to stab somebody with a table leg tonight.

djohn2oo8
04-17-2013, 03:03 PM

:lmao giving Howard 53 and only making 10.

hater
04-17-2013, 03:15 PM
lakers season comes to an end tonight in dramatic fashion. they will get exposed.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Why does Utah's game start before the Lakers game.
That has "rigged" written all over.
Lakers and Utah should play at the exact same time.
Does it really matter what times the games start? Utah won't be allowed to win and the Lakers won't be allowed to losePERIOD

Trainwreck2100
04-17-2013, 03:51 PM
stern counting them dollar bills. Harden vs. OKC and Lakers vs. Spurs

Thread
04-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Does it really matter what times the games start? Utah won't be allowed to win and the Lakers won't be allowed to losePERIOD

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating. ^This way you can't lose. If Utah gets in, you win. If Lakers get in you call ass, you win. You're a shit for this. You motherfuckers, I don't know how you can face the victories after you won't face the losses. Ya hopeless fucks, you.

Trainwreck2100
04-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating. ^This way you can't lose. If Utah gets in, you win. If Lakers get in you call ass, you win. You're a shit for this. You motherfuckers, I don't know how you can face the victories after you won't face the losses. Ya hopeless fucks, you.

Kinda like a guy who bounces from team to team and "doesn't defend his fanhood" No matter what that guy wins.

Thread
04-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Kinda like a guy who bounces from team to team and "doesn't defend his fanhood" No matter what that guy wins.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Trainwreck2100
04-17-2013, 04:12 PM

It's my religion.

But it's still the same thing so are you shit for it?

Thread
04-17-2013, 04:14 PM
But it's still the same thing so are you shit for it?

It's my religion.

Double-Up
04-17-2013, 04:18 PM
Firmly believe Artest is going to stab somebody with a table leg tonight.

As long as we get the win, it's all good. :lol

jeebus
04-17-2013, 04:22 PM
bspn is gonna be working overtime tomorrow, trying to tell us as many times as possible that's its silly that the Stern fixes games

BatManu20
04-17-2013, 04:22 PM
The Jazz are going to lose in Memphis tonight so the Lakers won't even have to worry about their game.

Trainwreck2100
04-17-2013, 04:30 PM
The Jazz are going to lose in Memphis tonight so the Lakers won't even have to worry about their game.

then they may have to play okc, that's bad business

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 04:49 PM
This way you can't lose. If Utah gets in, you win. If Lakers get in you call ass, you win. You're a shit for this.

Sounds exactly like your ELE bets, tbh :lol

Thread
04-17-2013, 05:10 PM
Sounds exactly like your ELE bets, tbh :lol

:rolleyes

Black&Silver
04-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Idk I think cully actually enjoys coming to st so the ele is not a win/win situation for him. Without st he resorts to beating up Katie girl and going to parks for young prey.

Double-Up
04-17-2013, 05:18 PM

That's why you're trying to get some sap for an ELE...same principles apply you stupid fuck.

Thread
04-17-2013, 05:20 PM
That's why you're trying to get some sap for an ELE...same principles apply you stupid fuck.

You didn't even the read the ELE. I stay at loss. I leave at victory. You "stay" no matter win or lose, because you set it up that way by preemptively indicting the officiating.

You get it, blankethead.

Thread
04-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Idk I think cully actually enjoys coming to st so the ele is not a win/win situation for him. Without st he resorts to beating up Katie girl and going to parks for young prey.

No, seriously, you ever molest your children, &?

Double-Up
04-17-2013, 05:28 PM
^ Child molesting fuck...:lol

phoenix219
04-17-2013, 05:35 PM
I swear the Suns play their best against us except when its in Houston, like they have a grudge against us

but this whole season has been one big soap opera, not surprised that its gonna turn out to be lakers vs spurs and harden vs old team first round

Well duhhhh.... '93-95 ring any bells??

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 05:36 PM
You didn't even the read the ELE. I stay at loss. I leave at victory.

Yeah, but you "stay at loss" because nobody cares about non-playoff teams during the postseason, but you "leave at victory" because you don't want to take shit when the Thunderefs or Spurs rape that Laker ass, tbh....

Reck
04-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Is Utah playing away or home?

Either way I think they get crushed. Only hope is to have Marc throw the game for the LULZ to piss off his faggot brother.

Thread
04-17-2013, 05:40 PM
^ Child molesting fuck...:lol

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Thread
04-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Yeah, but you "stay at loss" because nobody cares about non-playoff teams during the postseason, but you "leave at victory" because you don't want to take shit when the Thunderefs or Spurs rape that Laker ass, tbh....

Okay, you rearrange it to where I "lose" to your satisfaction.

Chop/chop.

Double-Up
04-17-2013, 05:43 PM

Thread
04-17-2013, 05:44 PM
^

Chop/chop.

Trainwreck2100
04-17-2013, 05:57 PM

Chop/chop.

no need to rearrange just not take the bet

Thread
04-17-2013, 06:02 PM
no need to rearrange just not take the bet

I figured that.

Let us proceed...

Ace
04-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Everyone watches the game, watches as teams hack-a-Howard, yet still bitch about free throw discrepancy. :rolleyes

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 07:05 PM

Chop/chop.

The fish ain't bitin', Cul... that's enough rearrangement for you :downspin:

CitizenDwayne
04-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Everyone watches the game, watches as teams hack-a-Howard, yet still bitch about free throw discrepancy. :rolleyes

Kinda like how you watch the game and don't see how the officiating favors the Lakers at all

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 07:14 PM

Actually, everyone watches the game and sees the bullshit calls that Lakers players not named Dwight Howard get, so the :cry "but but they're hacking Dwight" :cry excuse is a joke....

Reck
04-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Can anyone other than Jefferson shoot for Utah? :lol

Captivus
04-17-2013, 07:18 PM
close game for now in Memphis

D-Wade
04-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Lakers probably gonna win later, but I want a do or die for 'em. Go Jazz!

Reck
04-17-2013, 07:56 PM
And that was all she wrote for Utah. lol

HarlemHeat37
04-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Jalen Rose just said "unability", smh:lol..

djohn2oo8
04-17-2013, 09:35 PM
SMH Jalen Rose

Venti Quattro
04-17-2013, 09:35 PM
D'Antoni, sit the rest of the starters, you fuckhead

Monkeyboy14
04-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Wait, so if lakers win, then the warriors lose, we would still play the lakers yes?

Jt.ONE
04-17-2013, 09:48 PM
Wait, so if lakers win, then the warriors lose, we would still play the lakers yes?

yes

BatManu20
04-17-2013, 09:48 PM
Dwight Howard elbows the shit out of Asik in the face and they call a foul on Asik lol.

Captivus
04-17-2013, 09:49 PM
refs starting!

Thread
04-17-2013, 09:50 PM
refs starting!

Only pussies & as..............the Hell with it. I'll call a pussy & asshole Holiday in honor of the Grizz. Just till Midnite.

Enjoy, boys.

Love ya's,

- Dale

Captivus
yes

Sure?

Suspect
Lol scared

whitemamba
04-17-2013, 09:52 PM
we getin james harLin'd

Killakobe81
04-17-2013, 09:52 PM
LOL Lakers better without Kobe talk ...

LOL us trying to defend Harden

LOL Dwight post game

midnightpulp
04-17-2013, 09:53 PM
Lakers in full on "we got in the playoffs, time to relax" mode.

Suffering from "Happy-to-be-there" syndrome.

Bynumite
04-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Loving the Rockets backboard and 5th row passes tbh.

Killakobe81
04-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Lakers in full on "we got in the playoffs, time to relax" mode.

Suffering from "Happy-to-be-there" syndrome.

Stev Blake ...STEVE BLAKE I SAIIID!!!!

whitemamba
04-17-2013, 09:56 PM
morris u pussy, shoot that layup

Venti Quattro
04-17-2013, 09:57 PM
Steve "White Hot" Blake, tbh

Killakobe81
LOL Morris right under the hoop ...
Dribbles alll the way out ...

whitemamba
Stev Blake ...STEVE BLAKE I SAIIID!!!!

dont give blake mamba 2 open looks :lol

Budkin
Go Lakers Go!

whitemamba
LOL Morris right under the hoop ...
Dribbles alll the way out ...

seriously.. lol what a pussy ^^

Killakobe81
04-17-2013, 09:58 PM
Go Lakers Go!

You scared of Rox?

Pelicans78
04-17-2013, 10:00 PM
My man Terrence Jones needs to rebound better.

Monkeyboy14
Lol scared
haha not really, thinking id rather play the lakers over the rockets. But either way spurs should be ok for the first round :)

Captivus
So D12 and Kobe watched 2 movies in 2 hours?

Killakobe81
04-17-2013, 10:03 PM
So D12 and Kobe watched 2 movies in 2 hours?

Im guessing one already started they watched the other but who cares?

Venti Quattro
04-17-2013, 10:03 PM
dont give blake mamba 2 open looks :lol

:lol Blake Show running the Lakers :lol

whitemamba
04-17-2013, 10:04 PM
:lol Blake Show running the Lakers :lol

Los Angeles BLakers :lol

Ace
04-17-2013, 10:04 PM
Kinda like how you watch the game and don't see how the officiating favors the Lakers at all
:cry Lakers are going to beat the Spurs in the first round. Why couldn't they just miss the playoffs! :madrun

Actually, everyone watches the game and sees the bullshit calls that Lakers players not named Dwight Howard get, so the :cry "but but they're hacking Dwight" :cry excuse is a joke....
You're pussy ass always makes idiotic statements, hating on the Lakers by any means necessary. Envy is such a horrible trait.

Captivus
04-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Im guessing one already started they watched the other but who cares?

I don't. But if you are gonna talk about it, why don't find out what actually happened. You are probably right.

Killakobe81
04-17-2013, 10:07 PM
:cry Lakers are going to beat the Spurs in the first round. Why couldn't they just miss the playoffs! :madrun

You're pussy ass always makes idiotic statements, hating on the Lakers by any means necessary. Envy is such a horrible trait.

Let him bitch and moan he got a team of floppers but cries like a bitch. Wont matter HEat got this on lock ...

Venti Quattro
04-17-2013, 10:08 PM
Please let based Goudelock go off on Houston tonight...

Killakobe81
04-17-2013, 10:13 PM
wow 24 points ...the numb nuts but the Lakers will use their size ... and be better ...

Stupid posters on here ...

Captivus
04-17-2013, 10:16 PM
can we get automatic refresh?

Killakobe81
Godlock and Morris playing big minutes ...
JAmison and MWP playing with a mended knee and surgery needed wrist

Thread
I know it's petty & small but I should be pulling for Houston here. I promised the boys that if Duncan rang thru the Lakers it would be:::

Duncan : 5

Kobe: 5

If he rang otherwise it would be:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

That's quite a distinction.

ElNono
smdh Utah

Pelicans78
04-17-2013, 10:17 PM
Let him bitch and moan he got a team of floppers but cries like a bitch. Wont matter HEat got this on lock ...

Dude's PMS is always raging.

Mugen
04-17-2013, 10:18 PM
jalen struggles through every word like its a spelling bee tbh.

Pelicans78
Still can't believe the Pelicans didn't draft Terrence Jones.

Budkin
You scared of Rox?

Harden... yes.

Killakobe81
Come on refs let these haters start hatin'

Killakobe81
04-17-2013, 10:19 PM
Blake I SAIID!!!!!

lefty20
04-17-2013, 10:20 PM
Blake teaching Kobe how one can score efficiently...

Bynumite
04-17-2013, 10:22 PM
lol @ thread title... lol @ rocketfan complaining about ref treatment with Bin Harden on their team :lol

ElNono
04-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Taliban Mamba getting the whistle per the usual... not looking forward to playing against that fuck

HI-FI
04-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Taliban Mamba getting the whistle per the usual... not looking forward to playing against that fuck

:lol
u must be talking about Harden.

Spurs better get their shit straight, both Houston and Lakers smell blood. i think we'll be aight though.

whitemamba
04-17-2013, 10:27 PM
harden sucks my dick at passing

HI-FI
04-17-2013, 10:28 PM
i've been a fan of Judge Reinhold ever since Fast Times at Ridgmont High tbh. Phoebe Cates i saiiiiiiidddd

whitemamba
04-17-2013, 10:28 PM
meeks = worst finisher at the rim

Bynumite
04-17-2013, 10:33 PM
meeks = worst finisher at the rim

Shades of Fisher.

Relevancy
04-17-2013, 10:36 PM
Ughh the Lakers are not doing themselves a favor by losing this game and potentially facing the Thunder who will probably sweep them. No faith in this team at all.

Budkin
04-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Come on Lakers... pick it up!

Thebesteva
Lakers choking on their most important game of the season. I haven't seen a raping this hard since......nm

ElNono
wow :lol

Cry Havoc
Holy shit the officiating in the last 15 seconds of the quarter. :wow

BatManu20
Did they really just call that a 3-point shooting foul?? LOL

Reck
04-17-2013, 10:38 PM
Sweet phantom foul call on Harden there. :lol

lefty
Lin going Speedy Gonzalez :lol

sook
zebras making their mark now.

Cry Havoc
04-17-2013, 10:39 PM
Sweet phantom foul call on Harden there. :lol

It was a reach ar:lolund, but nothing compared to what had just happened to Harden on the last play.

Bynumite
04-17-2013, 10:39 PM
Dumb fucks had one foul to give.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 10:40 PM
I think CP3's officially passed on the title of Biggest Flopper in the League to Harden, tbh... it feels like Harden's flopped on every single one of his shot attempts this game, tbh....

sook
04-17-2013, 10:40 PM
at least Lin forced them to call that one since it was obvious.

Zebras are going to do their best at the end of this game unless we blow them out.

djohn2oo8
04-17-2013, 10:44 PM
I think CP3's officially passed on the title of Biggest Flopper in the League to Harden, tbh... it feels like Harden's flopped on every single one of his shot attempts this game, tbh....

:lol no. Harden actually gets hit on his flops.

Relevancy
04-17-2013, 10:46 PM
The Lakers need to actually talk about who they want as their first round match-up, a Spurs that is struggling right now or a Thunder that will probably kill them with one shot..But knowing those scrubs they'll decide an early vacation.

AaronY
04-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Don't worry Lake show fans Kobe's calling in right now to give the necessary adjustments...

HI-FI
04-17-2013, 10:56 PM
fuck those bitches who don't like back hair.

Bynumite
04-17-2013, 11:08 PM
Ref with the step back jump ball... phag :lol

whitemamba
fuck you Rin

Killakobe81
Nash though a crappy defender is sorely missed.

Killakobe81
04-17-2013, 11:09 PM
The Lakers need to actually talk about who they want as their first round match-up, a Spurs that is struggling right now or a Thunder that will probably kill them with one shot..But knowing those scrubs they'll decide an early vacation.

Rox want that easy work tbh

Thebesteva
04-17-2013, 11:12 PM
Nervous breakdown right on time

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_5.gif
http://i47.tinypic.com/20s6lwx.gif

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5260608#5260608)Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:56 pm Post subject:

derekc wrote:

chrisca91 wrote:

(bleep) you Steve Nash, useless pieceo f (bleep)

Yeah (bleep) Nash for getting injured. (bleep) Kobe and Hill too, right?

And Bynum. I know he isn't a Laker, but (bleep) him anyway

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=160140&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=1800#top)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=151) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=151) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=5260608)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/spacer.gif

Budkin
04-17-2013, 11:15 PM
Goddamit come on Lakers!

Budkin
04-17-2013, 11:16 PM
Wow I don't think I"ve ever seen them call that type of travel.

Dex
04-17-2013, 11:16 PM
:lmao Travel on a breakaway dunk. First time I've seen that call all year.

Refs really stretching for the Lakers right now.

Reck
04-17-2013, 11:18 PM
:lmao Travel on a breakaway dunk. First time I've seen that call all year.

Refs really stretching for the Lakers right now.

Wow true that.

I dont think I've seen that call in my Basketball watching years. Wow lol

HI-FI
04-17-2013, 11:18 PM
i've never seen that shit called on a dunk. I love how the NBA refs selectively use the rules when necessary.

Thread
04-17-2013, 11:19 PM
i've never seen that shit called on a dunk. I love how the NBA refs selectively use the rules when necessary.

Only pus.........never mind, I forgot. Go ahead, sweetheart.

HI-FI
crofl

and so it begins.....

ElNono
wow :lmao

BatManu20
04-17-2013, 11:20 PM
Lol how the hell is that a foul?? Refs keeping the Lakers in this thing tbh.

WeNeedLength
Dear lord. Did the refs get the memo that Utah already fucking lost? :rollin

sook
lol wtf?

Lakers being force fed.

ElNono
jamison needs a shower after det one

Roxsfan

agree

Thread
04-17-2013, 11:21 PM
crofl

and so it begins.....

wow :lmao

Lol how the hell is that a foul?? Refs keeping the Lakers in this thing tbh.

You're fucking pushing me. What time is it? Fuck, I'll never make it.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 11:21 PM
Not even Cully can spin this shit :lol

Thread
04-17-2013, 11:22 PM
Not even Cully can spin this shit :lol

I called a moratorium in honor of the Grizz. Till midnite. Enjoy yourselves. I luv ya's all.

- Your Pappy

Reck
04-17-2013, 11:23 PM
Retarded play by Harden to end the quarter.

Venti Quattro
04-17-2013, 11:24 PM
Blake Mamba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BatManu20
This game has shown me that Houston hardly ever runs plays. Most of their possessions are just iso dribbling the clock down and then shooting a contested jumper

AaronY
Dear lord. Did the refs get the memo that Utah already fucking lossed? :rollin
lol

sook
fucking Harden...why does he always dothat shit?

DAF86
Who are we pulling for on this one? I can't decide yet.

sook
04-17-2013, 11:25 PM
This game has shown me that Houston hardly ever runs plays. Most of their possessions are just iso dribbling the clock down and then shooting a contested jumper

lol you just figured that out? :lol

hater
:lmao Blake

dude is worse than Neal tbh

Reck

Its about equal.

Lakers may win one more than Houston against the Spurs. No real threat here.

sook
04-17-2013, 11:26 PM
we haven't gotten shafted that bad, the bar is set pretty low though...

the 4th qrtr is coming and we know how the lakers were spoon fed that win in GS

Budkin
04-17-2013, 11:27 PM
Ok time for a 4th quarter rally!

hater
come on lakers. pull this one out

:lmao Blake playing 40+ minutes :lmao

Venti Quattro
we haven't gotten shafted that bad, the bar is set pretty low though...

the 4th qrtr is coming and we know how the lakers were spoon fed that win in GS
53 freethrows in the fourth quarter, bitch

sook
04-17-2013, 11:28 PM
zebras in full mode...

Budkin
04-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Ooh here come the fouls! :lol

Thread
04-17-2013, 11:29 PM
53 freethrows in the fourth quarter, bitch

- "I'm diein' over here."

- Andrew "Dice" Clay

jeebus
3 fouls in a minute :lmao

Reck
rofl refs didn't have to to call that a travel.

sook
WTF !!!!!!!!

Are they going to pull this FT shit the entire game!

HI-FI
04-17-2013, 11:31 PM
there's no doubt that if the league didn' favor the Lakers, spurs and Rockets would both run a train on that ass.

Dex
Lakers in the bonus with 9.30 left in the 4th quarter?

Surprising :rolleyes

Budkin
4 pt game!

Budkin
04-17-2013, 11:32 PM
hahahahahaha

Technique
Rigged :lol

hater
wtf has asik been eatin? dude looks ripped

Venti Quattro
:lmao The Lakers are gonna be shooting freethrows the entire quarter.

ElNono
poor houston, tbh

BatManu20
Lol Refs taking over the game. Rockets are already over the foul limit with 9 minutes to go in the qtr. What a joke.

Venti Quattro
:lol Blake Mamba with the offensive rebound

sook
this is fucking hilarious. I don't know what to say. Clean steal.

hater
04-17-2013, 11:33 PM
:lmao 9 minutes to go and already over foul limit :lmao

Budkin

Lakers... Rockets scare me.

AaronY
lol in the bonus with 9 minutes to go

ElNono
Where's Taliban Mamba, tbh? I get the feeling he's the only guy that can swing the FT disparity now

hater
04-17-2013, 11:34 PM
and that's how you keep a game close ppl

Thread
Lakers... Rockets scare me.

Bend over Bud. I'll fuckin' scare ya.

Robz4000
This is what the Spurs are gonna get in the first round tbh.

GuerillaBlack
Damn let the rigging begin

Thread
Where's Taliban Mamba, tbh? I get the feeling he's the only guy that can swing the FT disparity now

Bend over. I'll show ya some fuckin' disparity.

sook
CLEAN steal by Bev I don't understand if they even want us to play defense with this sort of rigging.

Thread
Damn let the rigging begin

Bend over. I'll show ya some fuckin' rigging.

unforeseen
04-17-2013, 11:35 PM
Lakers coming back.

Reck
04-17-2013, 11:35 PM
Better Blake bust his nut now and shrivel later in the Playoffs, ala Matt Bonner.

Robz4000
04-17-2013, 11:36 PM
Whose better, Parsons or Leonard?

Technique
04-17-2013, 11:37 PM
Blake boxing out 20 feet away from the rim

lefty
04-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Somebody punch Broussard in the nuts

What a fucking annoying voice

Dex
04-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Whose better, Parsons or Leonard?

Parsons is the better offensive player, Kawhi is a better defender.

I'd say Kawhi has the higher ceiling. Defense has seemed to come naturally for Leonard, and offense can be learned.

jeebus
someone needs to shove a fucking grenade down Broussard's throat

lefty
lol Harden in Kobe mode

Technique
This whole game paints a vivid picture of the Spurs. Both of these teams want to face the Spurs because they know they have a legitimate if not favorable chance of beating them. They also know OKC will sweep them both respectively.

Pretty sad.

whitemamba
STEVE!!!!!!!!!!

irishock
BLAKE!!!! WILLING HIS TEAM TO DRAW TMAC!

Budkin
04-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Blake!!!

HarlemHeat37
:lol Blake Mamba!!!..

Mugen
:lmao

crc21209
Blake really? :lol

sook
Parsons by a big stretch as of right now.

hater
04-17-2013, 11:41 PM
:lmao Steve Blake lookin like prime Gary Neal :lmao