PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Mark Jackson robs Warriors fans

Fabbs
04-16-2013, 09:59 AM
With the sold out crowd going nutts as Curry was one trey away from the three point record tie and two away from the all time record, jerkoff Mark Jackson pulls him from the game with 3:51 remaining. The final home game of the year. Curry will still get the record, but it will be at Portland.

Curry had already nailed 7 treys, and that included vs such stalwart perimeter defenders as Matty Bonner. "It's actually fun to watch," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "Everybody hates losing, but I enjoyed ... watching a talented kid perform the way he did, and he does it with class."

Curry is shooting a remarkable 45.7 percent from long range and averaging 3.48 3s made over his 77 games played this season.

Clipper Nation
04-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Mark Jackson is BY FAR the biggest douchebag coach in the NBA, and that's saying something, considering Vinny Del Negro, Tom Thibodeau, and Ty Corbin coach in this league... and his douchebag mentality has rubbed off on his players, too (see: Curry celebrating like he won the Finals every time he makes a shot)...

HarlemHeat37
04-16-2013, 12:16 PM
:lol does it with class..

Like CN said, Curry celebrates every 3 like he won Finals MVP..he's a pussy that looks like he's 12 years old, tbh..

Jt.ONE
04-16-2013, 01:52 PM
i was watching that game and yeah i didnt understand why mark pulled him. curry was 2(?) 3pointers away from breaking the record, might as well let him do it @ the last home game of the regular season.

Chris
04-16-2013, 04:40 PM
If Curry gets injured, Jackson gets crucified. The Warriors had a comfortable lead with little time remaining, so it made sense to pull him. Also, Jackson is not the type of coach to "run up the score" with his starters in garbage time.

Brunodf
04-16-2013, 04:44 PM
Curry was tired tbh

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-16-2013, 05:08 PM
The Ghosts of Kobe's Achilles and Derrick Rose's ACL are looming large over everyone these days. Curry missed big time last season and the Warriors are only going as far as he'll take them. I have never had an sympathy for Spurs fans or any other fan base that when they miss out on stars playing for one reason or another and I won't start now.

Fabbs
04-16-2013, 05:25 PM
If Curry gets injured, Jackson gets crucified. The Warriors had a comfortable lead with little time remaining, so it made sense to pull him. Also, Jackson is not the type of coach to "run up the score" with his starters in garbage time.
In the last 9 games Jackoff had Curry doing 40+ min in 5 of those 9. He was at 39 vs the Spurs and also the Warriors previous game was Fri night. (Spurs game Mon night).
While i agree Jackson gets killed if Curry gets injured, he also gets mega reamed if for some reason Curry does not hit a couple treys vs Portland.
Seems highly likely Curry will hit a couple vs tanked Portland but ya never know.
I think he should have given Curry a few more horks at home. Even if he took him out, rested him a few minutes and put him back in.

Fabbs
04-16-2013, 05:36 PM

Like CN said, Curry celebrates every 3 like he won Finals MVP..he's a pussy that looks like he's 12 years old, tbh..
But if you are Warrior Fan, you don't get that many chances to celebrate.
Plus, the rest of us can acknowledge the accomplishment.

For example Kirby Bryant becoming the all time turnovers queen.
While some do not care for Kirby, they can still give acknowledgement.

spurraider21
04-16-2013, 05:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NajKT1wPaI

I'm sorry, at what point are you seeing this "excessive celebration" you guys are circle jerking each other about?

Latarian Milton
04-16-2013, 08:21 PM
dude's a wonderful player but its indeed unclassy that he celebrates every 3 pointer made like winning the championship, which's exasperating tbh

Fabbs
04-16-2013, 09:22 PM
dude's a wonderful player but its indeed unclassy that he celebrates every 3 pointer made like winning the championship, which's exasperating tbh

spurraider21

I'm sorry, at what point are you seeing this "excessive celebration" you guys are circle jerking each other about?

Thread
04-16-2013, 09:59 PM
he's a pussy that looks like he's 12 years old, tbh..

...that's good enough for me.

Bynumite
04-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Suddenly people forgot how much shit they gave Tibs for Rose's injury?

This forum would be taking a dump on Mark Jackson, saying shit like: "lol black coach" if Curry (an injury-prone player) got injured in the last minutes of a game where they had a comfortable lead and missed the playoffs.

He has one last game against Portland and dude's on fiyah, Curry and Lillard will probably exchange buckets all night and he will get his record.

Fabbs
04-16-2013, 10:32 PM
dude's on fiyah,
All the more reason to leave him in for another shot or two vs the Popoviches?

Look, i hear what's being said about injury but really, hadn't Mark Jerkson already sailed that ship?
Curry had done 40+ in 5 of the previous 9 games.
He was at 39 min in this one.

Not as bad as Coach Kirby leaving himself in for 7 straight games of 40+.

I think he should have been left in for one or two more horks max. In front of the home crowd.

AussieFanKurt
04-17-2013, 07:17 AM
steph is a weird looking person, is he niggra?

DMC
04-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Pop does the same thing. He doesn't give a shit about team records. In fact, no one does.

Thread
04-17-2013, 08:51 AM
^Though from time-to-time he'll get a little prissy about the c/pf designate for Duncan.

tee, hee.

ohmwrecker
04-17-2013, 09:00 AM
^Though from time-to-time he'll get a little prissy about the c/pf designate for Duncan.

tee, hee.

Pop and Duncan be trollin' you, geeza.

Thread
04-17-2013, 09:05 AM
^tryin' to get even for my [tired old shit bag Duncan] invention.

ohmwrecker
04-17-2013, 09:09 AM
I'll take Old Man Duncan over Captain Floppy Foot right now.

Thread
04-17-2013, 09:14 AM
I'll take Old Man Duncan over Captain Floppy Foot right now.

& I'll remain sided to my guy.

It's my religion.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 09:36 AM
& I'll remain sided to my guy.
Who's "your guy"? Mark Price? Brad Daugherty? Austin Carr? Dick Van Arsdale? Tom Chambers? Dan Majerle?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Suddenly people forgot how much shit they gave Tibs for Rose's injury?

This forum would be taking a dump on Mark Jackson, saying shit like: "lol black coach" if Curry (an injury-prone player) got injured in the last minutes of a game where they had a comfortable lead and missed the playoffs.

He has one last game against Portland and dude's on fiyah, Curry and Lillard will probably exchange buckets all night and he will get his record.

Truth bombs, tbh.

Idk much about Mark Jackson but the Warriors are in the top half of the league in defensive efficiency when the previous three seasons they were 27th, 26th and 29th in that category and they're about to make their first playoff birth since 2007. He's done a pretty good job this year imo.

Thread
04-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Who's "your guy"? Mark Price? Brad Daugherty? Austin Carr? Dick Van Arsdale? Tom Chambers? Dan Majerle?

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

midnightpulp
04-17-2013, 10:18 AM
I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

But that Mark Price...He was something, wasn't he?

Good country boy without a smidgen of the "black thing."

Thread
04-17-2013, 10:49 AM
But that Mark Price...He was something, wasn't he?

Good country boy without a smidgen of the "black thing."

Exactly. His was a white thing:::Media allowed Price his by-his-leave. That's when the black thing was still on the surface and hadn't been stuffed under the veneer yet. We can't even have a "Mark Price" now. There's no upside for Media.

AlexJones
06-06-2015, 03:56 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/whoa.gif