PDA

View Full Version : Rep

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:06 PM
I was talking to a guy at his yardsale about buying a water hose. His dog comes up and starts sniffing my leg, I look down and see this big pit bull. I got sick in my stomach....

me...ah, really feeling uncomfortable here with your dog.
guy...oh he won't hurt you, gentle as can be.

No other breed of dog would have that power over me. Yep, their rep.

You'd think the guy would know better than to let his pit run loose doing a yardsale. It was pretty obvious however he would have fit right in the Ozarks.

Now we have the Boston bombings, who didn't think.....Islamic terrorists...yep, we all did, Why...rep!

You board a plane, sitting over there four young Arabs, tell me it's not..."hmmmm?" Yep, rep!

DisAsTerBot
04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
or stereotype...

you know, whatever you want to call it

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:15 PM
or stereotype...

you know, whatever you want to call it

You are on a bus with a tall athletic looking black guy, a short Mexican, a studious looking Asian and an Okie/Arkie?. Now tell me which one....

basketball player
peach picker
computer wiz
moonshiner

well?

DisAsTerBot
04-16-2013, 02:16 PM
i could stereotype and give you the answers you are looking for. Is that what you would like me to do?

DisAsTerBot
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
but the correct answer is, I dont know. I dont know any of the people on the bus.

Next.

ChumpDumper
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
It's like when some short, fat, old dude starts a thread.

You know it's going to be about himself, track and field almanac data or bad music.

You also know how butthurt he will be in his response when this it pointed out to him.

He is allowed to respond to me once here.

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:22 PM
i could stereotype and give you the answers you are looking for. Is that what you would like me to do?

I want you do go with who you think is what. It's called....common sense. I have lived in central Cali (ag capitol of the world) all my life (other than my Navy years) in all that time I have never ever seen a black fruit picker. Very very few white guys and no Asians, why is that?

Clipper Nation
04-16-2013, 02:24 PM
Boiled down:::

You're a faggot

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:25 PM
but the correct answer is, I dont know. I dont know any of the people on the bus.

Next.

Ok then say all of them are suspects in a robbery of a music store, what was taken....rap CD's. Who did it?

DisAsTerBot
04-16-2013, 02:26 PM
I want you do go with who you think is what. It's called....sterotyping. I have lived in central Cali (ag capitol of the world) all my life (other than my Navy years) in all that time I have never ever seen a black fruit picker. Very very few white guys and no Asians, why is that?

fify.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg221/cccchris007/picking-fruit-008_zpsc01df965.jpg
you're welcome

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:29 PM
fify.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg221/cccchris007/picking-fruit-008_zpsc01df965.jpg
you're welcome

That was taken in central Cali?

Are you trying to say that no most 99% fruit pickers here are not Mexican?

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Where's that Asian, Mexican, Okie/Arkie, white European???

o-urnlaJpOA

Look at the physique on the winner, ever see a white/Asian/Mexican look like that?

DisAsTerBot
04-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Ok then say all of them are suspects in a robbery of a music store, what was taken....rap CD's. Who did it?

wow, there's no getting through... But keep stereotyping, I really couldn't care less.

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:39 PM
wow, there's no getting through... But keep stereotyping, I really couldn't care less.

You do know we are different right? Check out how many black kids grow up without a father in the home vs other races. Look at how many other races have ran a sub10.00 100m. Look at how many white backs have gained a 1000 yards in an NFL season. You really do need to get out more.

Ever watch the NBA?

DisAsTerBot
04-16-2013, 02:41 PM
You do know we are different right? Check out how many black kids grow up without a father in the home vs other races. Look at how many other races have ran a sub10.00 100m. Look at how many white backs have gained a 1000 yards in an NFL season. You really do need to get out more.

Ever watch the NBA?

i don't care about the nfl, track racing or any other sport as a way of measuring men.

But have fun with your trading card stats!!!

DisAsTerBot
04-16-2013, 02:42 PM
double

Clipper Nation
04-16-2013, 02:43 PM
Ever watch the NBA?
Yeah, clearly every star player is 100% black.... just ask Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Manu Ginobili, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Jason Kidd, John Stockton, Larry Bird, George Mikan, etc...

Lincoln
04-16-2013, 02:44 PM
I assume most white people are obese fatasses because of their rep

You only help that notion.

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:47 PM
i don't care about the nfl, track racing or any other sport as a way of measuring men.

But have fun with your trading card stats!!!

Ok then...

How many blacks are country and western artists?

How many whites are MoTown artists?

How many Asians sing them blues?

Well?

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Yeah, clearly every star player is 100% black.... just ask Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Manu Ginobili, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Jason Kidd, John Stockton, Larry Bird, George Mikan, etc...

Do I really have to list all those great black players? Ya know Dr.J, Malone, Jabbar, Oscar, Baylor, Russell, Wilt, Magic and on and on and on and on and on and on. Wanna talk about those back in the day black leagues?

Give me a white team that could come within 20 points of...

LaBron
MJ
Jabbar
Magic
Kobe
Shaq
Durant
Oscar
Dr.J
Wilt
Karl Malone

Avante
04-16-2013, 02:57 PM
I assume most white people are obese fatasses because of their rep

You only help that notion.

One stupid post after another, no wonder ya follow the Redskins.

Lincoln
04-16-2013, 03:30 PM

You're 5'11 280. That's obese.

:lol couldn't hit 70% then blaming it on your sons picks to save face

Lincoln
04-16-2013, 03:30 PM

Clipper Nation
04-16-2013, 04:04 PM
You're a faggot

Blake
04-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Main Entry:*rac·ism*

Pronunciation:*\ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm*

Function:*noun

1*:*a belief that is the primary of human traits and capacities and that*racial*differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Latarian Milton
04-16-2013, 07:15 PM
stupidity is heritable imho. if a nigga grew up in a single-mom family, chance is he/she will fall into the same template of life when they're grown, and it's not just about the natural difference between different races. a nigga could also earn a juris docter & become a lawyer under the right guidance, or maybe even become the leader of a country if he could fake a birth certificate for himself.

Avante
04-16-2013, 07:26 PM

Try 6-2 278.

Nobody hits 70%, my son thought he could. True story.

ChumpDumper
04-16-2013, 07:28 PM
You're 5'7" tops, chubbs.

Don't front.

Avante
04-16-2013, 07:29 PM
stupidity is heritable imho. if a nigga grew up in a single-mom family, chance is he/she will fall into the same template of life when they're grown, and it's not just about the natural difference between different races. a nigga could also earn a juris docter & become a lawyer under the right guidance, or maybe even become the leader of a country if he could fake a birth certificate for himself.

There is no barometer here, intelligence doesn't work that way. Dumb ass kids belonging to intelligent parents, super bright kids being raised by morons. We see every combo.

I do think wanting to read means something.

Avante
04-16-2013, 07:30 PM
You're a faggot

Another one I own.

Blake
04-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Try 6-2 278.

Nobody hits 70%, my son thought he could. True story.

You said you could. You said you did.

True story, liar.

Avante
04-16-2013, 11:56 PM
You said you could. You said you did.

True story, liar.

Little man haven't you figured it out by now? I do whatever it takes to mess with ya. If ya had even half a brain you'd know nobody hits 70%. Yep, you were worked as usual.

I will hit 60ish every season, the $$$$ making is in the amount ya bet in the playoff games where ya get a 100% effort. I won huge taking the points and Baltimore.

Avante
04-17-2013, 12:03 AM
avante lick dick and put it in his poo hole hahahahahahahahaha

Dude, you're too far gone to even mess with.

Blake
04-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Little man haven't you figured it out by now? I do whatever it takes to mess with ya. If ya had even half a brain you'd know nobody hits 70%. Yep, you were worked as usual.

I will hit 60ish every season, the $$$$ making is in the amount ya bet in the playoff games where ya get a 100% effort. I won huge taking the points and Baltimore.

I lost nothing out of your failure to hit 70%. You lost any shred of credibility you might have ever had.

You got self-worked.

Avante
04-17-2013, 05:06 PM
I lost nothing out of your failure to hit 70%. You lost any shred of credibility you might have ever had.

You got self-worked.

Dude, we have another football season coming up, honest. All it takes to swim in credibilty is to pick winners.

I just got a kick out of how serious ya were about the 70%, it was fuuny watching you, yep...you were being laughed at.

Avante
04-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Hi avante, do you want to hang out i have 2 coupoon for taco cabana for fajitas

Only if you promise you won't embarass me. Picking your nose, constantly fondling yourself, doing bird calls has to go. What's with that t-shirt that reads....DUH!...?

Blake
04-17-2013, 11:23 PM
Dude, we have another football season coming up, honest. All it takes to swim in credibilty is to pick winners.

I just got a kick out of how serious ya were about the 70%, it was fuuny watching you, yep...you were being laughed at.

That's yet another in a long list of your lies.

Ok man fuck it, you're too fucking stupid to waste any more time on, when ya start acting like a little dumb ass kid I gotta cut ya loose. No bets here or point spread bets, actually you just died. You are dead to me.

If I ever talk to this moron again, permanent bannishment.

I made it perfectly clear than when I deal with little shits like you I 'll say anything to fuck with them. When dealing with grown ups who are mature and intelligent I don't lie. Morons like you get no respect from me so whatever I say is fine with me.

roflmao at you saying that I was the one being laughed at.

Meltdowns like that are gold. Pure gold.

AaronY
04-18-2013, 02:16 AM
It's like when some short, fat, old dude starts a thread.

You know it's going to be about himself, track and field almanac data or bad music.
Lol

Avante
04-18-2013, 07:06 AM
Blake

When a guy starts following me around I do whatever I want with them. Say anything just to fuck with the little shit. I can't believe you haven't figured that out by now. You don't care what you say to me and I feel that same way about you. Look at yourself punk, you only do this gig to mess with people. So why would I or anyone care what you think? You suck dude, you're a prick, so fuck you.

Blake
04-18-2013, 09:18 AM
lol "i don't care" and "you suck fuck you" all in the same paragraph.

More melted down lies.

Per par. Birdie even.

Avante
04-18-2013, 09:25 AM
lol you don't care

More melted down lies.

Do you honestly believe anyone could "really" care about an obvious freak like you? Look at yourself little man, here you are...AGAIN!!!!!!!!! All those threads out there and where do you run to.....me. Why is that? It's because you love the joust, the pester. You cum all over yourself over it and it's very obvious. So I work ya and then laugh my ass off at you as does everyone else. You are fucked guy, ok?

Blake
04-18-2013, 09:50 AM
Do you honestly believe anyone could "really" care about an obvious freak like you? Look at yourself little man, here you are...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

You're responding to/whining about me AGAIN, fat man.

I honestly believe you care.

All those threads out there and where do you run to.....me. Why is that? It's because you love the joust, the pester.

Meh, you're the low hanging fruit around here. Easy pickings.

You cum all over yourself over it and it's very obvious. So I work ya and then laugh my ass off at you as does everyone else. You are fucked guy, ok?

Start a poll. Ask everyone who they are laughing at.

I dare you.

Avante
04-18-2013, 09:56 AM
You're responding to/whining about me AGAIN, fat man.

I honestly believe you care.

Meh, you're the low hanging fruit around here. Easy pickings.

Start a poll. Ask everyone who they are laughing at.

I dare you.

Do you see me running around chasing other posters? I don't care what others do here, while you are all worried about it, why? Do your thang, cool with me. Yet you and others are all butthurt over what others do....why? Read those who entertain you, leave the others alone.

Why do you spend most your time here bugging me?

Answer yhose questions.

Blake
04-18-2013, 10:08 AM
Do you see me running around chasing other posters? I don't care what others do here, while you are all worried about it, why? Do your thang, cool with me. Yet you and others are all butthurt over what others do....why? Read those who entertain you, leave the others alone.

Answer yhose questions.

Q1: yes
Q2: false question. Contains two lies.
Q3: false question. Contains a lie.
Q4: Again, you are the fat, low hanging fruit.

Very easy to find out who is laughing at who. Start a poll.

Blake
04-18-2013, 10:09 AM

Answer yhose questions.

Avante
04-18-2013, 10:19 AM

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Sorry gang but this little shit is just too far gone to see it. I can't help myself.

Avante
04-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Door bell just rang...

Answering the door, there stands a Mexican with a hard hat on....

Mex...you speak Spanish (very obvious he speaks poor English)
me...nope!
Mex...we Edison, you have tree limb on wire, we need to cut.
me..ok, let me put the dogs in.

Why send people who can't really speak English to someones door?

Blake
04-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Sorry gang but this little shit is just too far gone to see it. I can't help myself.

Gang? Who are you talking to?

Anyone with an IQ over 5 either laughs or shakes their heads at just about everything you post.

Including me.

Blake
04-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Door bell just rang...

Answering the door, there stands a Mexican with a hard hat on....

Mex...you speak Spanish (very obvious he speaks poor English)
me...nope!
Mex...we Edison, you have tree limb on wire, we need to cut.
me..ok, let me put the dogs in.

Why send people who can't really speak English to someones door?

I'm shaking my head at how stupid you are.

I'm laughing at how you're about to tell me just how much you don't care about what I say.

Avante
04-18-2013, 10:55 AM
I'm shaking my head at how stupid you are.

I'm laughing at how you're about to tell me just how much you don't care about what I say.

That coming from a guy who spends 80% of his time here talking to a guy who thinks he is an idiot. When do you figure it out?

And no you don't send a guy to someones door on business who can barely speak the language. If you can't see that you're dummer than you act, hmmmm? If that's possible.

Blake
04-18-2013, 11:24 AM
lolsmh @ you

Avante
04-18-2013, 11:28 AM
lolsmh @ you

Why not crawl off my leg and go hump on someones elses, ok? Where's your self respect little fella?

Blake
04-18-2013, 11:40 AM
lol Avante

RandomGuy
04-18-2013, 11:45 AM
I was talking to a guy at his yardsale about buying a water hose. His dog comes up and starts sniffing my leg, I look down and see this big pit bull. I got sick in my stomach....

me...ah, really feeling uncomfortable here with your dog.
guy...oh he won't hurt you, gentle as can be.

No other breed of dog would have that power over me. Yep, their rep.

You'd think the guy would know better than to let his pit run loose doing a yardsale. It was pretty obvious however he would have fit right in the Ozarks.

Now we have the Boston bombings, who didn't think.....Islamic terrorists...yep, we all did, Why...rep!

You board a plane, sitting over there four young Arabs, tell me it's not..."hmmmm?" Yep, rep!

Actually white guys have done more bombings in the US than any other group. They make me nervous.

I hear their extremist religious views all the time, and am just amazed the government isn't keeping tabs on them.

Ricin anyone?

Avante
04-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Blake has no self respect at all, how sad.

Watch as the freak follows me around all day, is there a name for this? Stalking?

Avante
04-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Actually white guys have done more bombings in the US than any other group. They make me nervous.

I hear their extremist religious views all the time, and am just amazed the government isn't keeping tabs on them.

Ricin anyone?

What extremist religious views?

So how many white suicide bombers are there?

Blake
04-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Blake has no self respect at all, how sad.

Watch as the freak follows me around all day, is there a name for this? Stalking?

lol you feel you're being stalked on an open messageboard.

Your stupidity is uncanny

lol Avante

Avante
04-18-2013, 12:27 PM
lol you feel you're being stalked on an open messageboard.

Your stupidity is uncanny

No not at first, but when everytime I look down there you are frantically humping away my leg I have to wonder. Dude, do something else besides me, ok? Why do you follow me around?

RandomGuy
04-18-2013, 12:59 PM

So how many white suicide bombers are there?

You think I can't find quotes from white men with what most people would regard as "extremist religious views"?

It's not hard. Lunch hour is over, but google is thataway....------------>

manufan10
04-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Classic case of "I wasn't wrong. I was just trolling you." :lol

Avante
04-18-2013, 01:08 PM
You think I can't find quotes from white men with what most people would regard as "extremist religious views"?

It's not hard. Lunch hour is over, but google is thataway....------------>

I wasn't asking, you were telling...ok?

Avante
04-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Classic case of "I wasn't wrong. I was just trolling you." :lol

That whole...I was trolling...is fucking stupid.

ChumpDumper
04-18-2013, 02:28 PM

So how many white suicide bombers are there?You were asking.

Avante
04-18-2013, 02:33 PM
You were asking.

I'll go slow...

No I wasn't asking, he unloaded all that on me. I then asked him to explain what he was actually talking about. I know I know....ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided that you are too boring to give more than one response a day too. So..see ya tomorrow. Yes you'll be here.

ChumpDumper
04-18-2013, 02:40 PM
I'll go slow...

No I wasn't asking, he unloaded all that on me. I then asked him to explain what he was actually talking about. I know I know....ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided that you are too boring to give more than one response a day too. So..see ya tomorrow. Yes you'll be here.So you were asking. :tu

RandomGuy
04-18-2013, 04:47 PM
So you were asking. :tu

:rofl

man.. that was a good one.

RandomGuy
04-18-2013, 04:57 PM

As Chump pointed out, you did ask "what religious extremist views?" or some such.

I was being droll, but there are more than a few religious extremist white people in this country, no few of which openly advocate violence.

Visit a few "white power" websites to start off with, and go from there.

Other extremist religious views would include people who tend to think that the earth is 6,000 years old and that modern science is a plot of Satan to lead people astray. While not exactly extreme in that regard some do push some truly bizarre theories, and are actively preparing themselves for a violent apocolyptic showdown, based on their views of their own religion.

These are just some examples of what I would consider extreme religious views. Others would be the advocation of concentration camps for teh gays, etc.

Many of these views tend to lead to violence. Once you become convinced "God is on our side", all sorts of rationalizations for evil behavior become possible. It is one of the reasons I tend to rather negatively regard religion in general.

Not all white religious extremists in this country are white supremecists, though.

Avante
04-19-2013, 01:46 AM
As Chump pointed out, you did ask "what religious extremist views?" or some such.

I was being droll, but there are more than a few religious extremist white people in this country, no few of which openly advocate violence.

Visit a few "white power" websites to start off with, and go from there.

Other extremist religious views would include people who tend to think that the earth is 6,000 years old and that modern science is a plot of Satan to lead people astray. While not exactly extreme in that regard some do push some truly bizarre theories, and are actively preparing themselves for a violent apocolyptic showdown, based on their views of their own religion.

These are just some examples of what I would consider extreme religious views. Others would be the advocation of concentration camps for teh gays, etc.

Many of these views tend to lead to violence. Once you become convinced "God is on our side", all sorts of rationalizations for evil behavior become possible. It is one of the reasons I tend to rather negatively regard religion in general.

Not all white religious extremists in this country are white supremecists, though.

Dude, there are freaks everywhere, ok? What we see coming from radical Islam are terrorist groups/gangs. They train, they have a goal. I'm not talking about some hicks from the Appalachians.

You won't watch all of this, that's how overwelming it is.

6YV2OGctpr0

RandomGuy
04-19-2013, 12:52 PM
Dude, there are freaks everywhere, ok? What we see coming from radical Islam are terrorist groups/gangs. They train, they have a goal. I'm not talking about some hicks from the Appalachians.

You won't watch all of this, that's how overwelming it is.

6YV2OGctpr0

I don't need to watch a video to know that there are radical islamists with violent tendencies, that is something I will be ready to grant as true.

To me though, these white christians are equally terrorists. I have no problem calling someone who kills as many other people as they can for no other reason than to make some political statement or other a terrorist.

You might not be intellectually ready to go there, and it seems you would rather term them as crazies/freaks, in some sophistic attempt to downplay one group's murder sprees over some other, as if not all murder sprees are created equal.

Murder is murder. Terrorism is terrorism. white, black, arab, muslim, christian, etc.

The muslim nutters are just as crazy as the christian nutters.

Is that really all that hard to wrap your mind around?

Or are you trying to say "well, these white christian/libertarians are just exceptions, but muslims are all prone to terrorism by definition".

Just what are you trying to say here?

Blake
04-19-2013, 02:30 PM
You might not be intellectually ready to go there

lol

ohmwrecker
04-19-2013, 03:32 PM
You are on a bus with a tall athletic looking black guy, a short Mexican, a studious looking Asian and an Okie/Arkie?. Now tell me which one....

basketball player
peach picker
computer wiz
moonshiner

well?

A few things:

1. What are they wearing? That would probably tells more about them than their skin color or nationality or region of origin.

2. How could you possibly know someone was from Arkansas or Oklahoma just by looking at them?

and C. Mexicans don't pick peaches. They pick strawberries and tomatoes and things that are close to the ground. You know . . . because they're short.

Avante
04-19-2013, 06:42 PM
I don't need to watch a video to know that there are radical islamists with violent tendencies, that is something I will be ready to grant as true.

To me though, these white christians are equally terrorists. I have no problem calling someone who kills as many other people as they can for no other reason than to make some political statement or other a terrorist.

You might not be intellectually ready to go there, and it seems you would rather term them as crazies/freaks, in some sophistic attempt to downplay one group's murder sprees over some other, as if not all murder sprees are created equal.

Murder is murder. Terrorism is terrorism. white, black, arab, muslim, christian, etc.

The muslim nutters are just as crazy as the christian nutters.

Is that really all that hard to wrap your mind around?

Or are you trying to say "well, these white christian/libertarians are just exceptions, but muslims are all prone to terrorism by definition".

Just what are you trying to say here?

I'm trying to say all dogs will bite you then there's the Pit Bull.

Avante
04-19-2013, 06:46 PM
A few things:

1. What are they wearing? That would probably tells more about them than their skin color or nationality or region of origin.

2. How could you possibly know someone was from Arkansas or Oklahoma just by looking at them?

and C. Mexicans don't pick peaches. They pick strawberries and tomatoes and things that are close to the ground. You know . . . because they're short.

Let's see, I've picked peaches with Mexicans.

I don't care what that 5-4 Chinaman is wearing he is not a basketball star.

Put me in a room with ten people with two being born and raised in Arkie/Okie and yes I can tell you which two.

CuckingFunt
04-19-2013, 07:14 PM
I dunno, guys... Maybe there's something to Avante's theories.

After all, I'm sure there are plenty of people that believe in the reputation old white guys from central California have as ignorant racists who in 2013 still refer to Asian Americans as "Chinaman."

Avante
04-19-2013, 07:20 PM
I dunno, guys... Maybe there's something to Avante's theories.

After all, I'm sure there are plenty of people that believe in the reputation old white guys from central California have as ignorant racists who in 2013 still refer to Asian Americans as "Chinaman."

If you had a buck for everytime you've read the N word here you'd be pretty well off. Now add those who try to play Christianity being on a par with Islam when it comes to violence.

Ignorant is thinking we don't have obvious differences in the races, actually....stupid. What world do you live in?

Asian American tells us he's Chinese?

CuckingFunt
04-19-2013, 07:38 PM
What world do you live in?

The one in which making assumptions about a whole group of people based on their racial and/or ethnic background is called stereotyping and is at the heart of both individual prejudice and systemic racism.

Asian American tells us he's Chinese?

"Asian American" isn't secret code or particularly complex language.

Avante
04-19-2013, 07:48 PM
The one in which making assumptions about a whole group of people based on their racial and/or ethnic background is called stereotyping and is at the heart of both individual prejudice and systemic racism.

"Asian American" isn't secret code or particularly complex language.

I guarantee you can "usually" go with the race in determining an outcome. A 4x1 team made up of Koreans vs a team from Jamaica, the islanders would win 100 of 100 races.

paste...

Asian Americans are Americans (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/United_States) of Asian descent (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Asian_people). The U.S. Census Bureau (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/United_States_Census_Bureau) definition of Asians refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/East_Asia), Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Indian_subcontinent). It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "Asian" or reported entries such as "Chinese (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Chinese_American)", "Filipino (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Filipino_American)", "Indian (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Indian_American)", "Vietnamese (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Vietnamese_American)", "Korean (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Korean_American)", "Japanese (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Japanese_American)", and "Other Asian" or provided other detailed Asian responses. They comprise 4.8% of the U.S. population alone, while people who are Asian combined with at least one other race make up 5.6%.[5] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-c2010-5)

You actually thought only the Chinese..............

CuckingFunt
04-19-2013, 07:55 PM
I guarantee you can "usually" go with the race in determining an outcome. A 4x1 team made up of Koreans vs a team from Jamaica, the islanders would win 100 of 100 races.

The logic does not follow.

paste...

Asian Americans are Americans (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/United_States) of Asian descent (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Asian_people). The U.S. Census Bureau (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/United_States_Census_Bureau) definition of Asians refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/East_Asia), Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Indian_subcontinent). It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "Asian" or reported entries such as "Chinese (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Chinese_American)", "Filipino (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Filipino_American)", "Indian (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Indian_American)", "Vietnamese (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Vietnamese_American)", "Korean (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Korean_American)", "Japanese (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Japanese_American)", and "Other Asian" or provided other detailed Asian responses. They comprise 4.8% of the U.S. population alone, while people who are Asian combined with at least one other race make up 5.6%.[5] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-c2010-5)

I can only assume you posted this definition for your own clarification. I wasn't the one confused on the proper terminology to use when referring to any of the many different types of "Chinamen."

Avante
04-19-2013, 08:00 PM
The logic does not follow.

I can only assume you posted this definition for your own clarification. I wasn't the one confused on the proper terminology to use when referring to any of the many different types of "Chinamen."

So you really haven't noticed you aren't like some of your co workers? You know anything about crime stats? How about track records? How many Chinese soul singers do we see? Ever see a Samoan western?

How many Filipinos are called Chinamen?

Talk to me about white USA female 100m sprinters, oh yeah, there aren't any.

ohmwrecker
04-20-2013, 12:04 AM
Let's see, I've picked peaches with Mexicans.

I don't care what that 5-4 Chinaman is wearing he is not a basketball star.

Put me in a room with ten people with two being born and raised in Arkie/Okie and yes I can tell you which two.

You didn't answer my questions honestly and you have no sense of humor.

Avante
04-22-2013, 10:21 PM
You didn't answer my questions honestly and you have no sense of humor.

Sure I did and I have a incredible sense of humor, can't believe you said that.

ohmwrecker
04-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Sure I did and I have a incredible sense of humor, can't believe you said that.

I've never read anything you've posted and thought it was funny. Not once.

Avante
04-23-2013, 02:47 PM
I've never read anything you've posted and thought it was funny. Not once.

I don't do...clown.

ohmwrecker
04-23-2013, 02:51 PM
I don't do...clown.

I know. You don't do anything remotely related humor.

Avante
04-23-2013, 03:00 PM
I know. You don't do anything remotely related humor.

You must not know humor.

ohmwrecker
04-23-2013, 03:59 PM
You must not know humor.

You should make me a list of things or people you find humorous.

RandomGuy
04-24-2013, 02:05 PM
I'm trying to say all dogs will bite you then there's the Pit Bull.

I think if you added up all the people in the US killed by radicalized crazy/evil Christians who killed people for fucked up reasons, you would end up with death toll that far exceeds 9-11.

The only difference is that the muslim nutters got lucky and pulled off a single, high-profile event.

The steady drone of cop-killings, shooting rampages, lynchings, and so forth is edited out conveniently for you by your own confirmation bias.

The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites were lynched between 1882 and 1968.[1] Southern states created new constitutions between 1890 and 1910, with provisions that effectively disfranchised most blacks, as well as many poor whites. People who did not vote were excluded from serving on juries, and most blacks were shut out of the official political system.

You seem to be conveniently forgetting white christians' terrorist past.

http://digitaljournal.com/img/9/0/1/2/2/1/i/4/8/1/o/Burning-cross2.jpg

I will spare you from the pictures of various lynchings. They are horrible.

That is just the lynchings. That doesn't include things like the Oklahoma city bombing and so forth.

Modern muslim terrorists simply come from countries with the rough educational and economic levels of the US South of the late 1800's.

I think it has less to do with the type of religion, than with ignorance and extremism.

Terror is terror.

RandomGuy
04-24-2013, 02:05 PM

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:31 PM
I think if you added up all the people in the US killed by radicalized crazy/evil Christians who killed people for fucked up reasons, you would end up with death toll that far exceeds 9-11.

The only difference is that the muslim nutters got lucky and pulled off a single, high-profile event.

The steady drone of cop-killings, shooting rampages, lynchings, and so forth is edited out conveniently for you by your own confirmation bias.

You seem to be conveniently forgetting white christians' terrorist past.

http://digitaljournal.com/img/9/0/1/2/2/1/i/4/8/1/o/Burning-cross2.jpg

I will spare you from the pictures of various lynchings. They are horrible.

That is just the lynchings. That doesn't include things like the Oklahoma city bombing and so forth.

Modern muslim terrorists simply come from countries with the rough educational and economic levels of the US South of the late 1800's.

I think it has less to do with the type of religion, than with ignorance and extremism.

Terror is terror.

So you aren't aware of the world we live in today? You haven't noticed we see Islamic terror on a weekly basis? You really do need to plug in with reality.

The Koran reads like a blueprint to terror.

RandomGuy
04-25-2013, 01:10 PM
So you aren't aware of the world we live in today? You haven't noticed we see Islamic terror on a weekly basis? You really do need to plug in with reality.

The Koran reads like a blueprint to terror.

I am a former intelligence analyst, and have been mulling over joining the State Department for years. I am, at the risk of sounding less than modest, better informed about what is going on in the world than the vast majority of Americans.

I have already acknowledged the existance of muslim extremists being terrorists.

Not sure what you want to hear or are trying to say, quite frankly.

If you read the Chistian bible, it isn't free of God ordering his followers to go out and terrorize non-believers, either.

I don't think the Koran is all that unusual in its encouragement for that reason though. As an atheist, I dont' have to apologize for white christian terrorsts, or pretend they don't exist.

As for Islam itself, the fact that non-belief and quitting believing both carry the death penalty is enough for me to think it is a fucktarded religion, IMO, never mind what that particular belief system is used for these days.

I am, however, realistic in that I don't think all or even most muslims are crazy nutters. They aren't.

They exist in a spectrum, just like any group.

Again, are you trying to say all muslims are terrorists?

You aren't being all that clear, here.

Do you acknowledge that white christians can be terrorists?

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 01:14 PM
You aren't being all that clear, here.

I see you two haven't met.

Avante
04-25-2013, 01:18 PM
Obviously not all Muslims are into violence, come on man. I do believe a larger % of Muslims are than any other religion. I think we could say that's obvious.

There will be a big track meet Saturday, the Penn Relays, it's huge, thanks to followers of Islam you can't bring this, or that or do this.......thank you Islam. We all see it, one problem after another. One...BOOM!!!!...after another. Killing people over cartoons??

Sure there is violence everywhere but the Muslims/Islam does top the list. No really even debatable.

Avante
04-25-2013, 01:20 PM
I see you two haven't met.

Cool the bullshit, ok?

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Obviously not all Muslims are into violence, come on man.

How many though? Millions?

Huey Freeman
04-25-2013, 01:22 PM
It's unbelievable how large this dudes threads get tbh. Every thread he starts he essentially talking about the same thing. Why are you people biting on this troll's threads?

ohmwrecker
Cool the bullshit, ok?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Avante
How many though? Millions?

I think millions wouldn't bat an eye if one of their fellow Muslims blew up America.

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 01:24 PM
It's unbelievable how large this dudes threads get tbh. Every thread he starts he essentially talking about the same thing. Why are you people biting on this troll's threads.

I didn't for the longest time. I even said the same as you, but then I started to get curious. I guess I'll quit soon because this isn't very interesting either.

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 01:26 PM
I think millions wouldn't bat an eye if one of their fellow Muslims blew up America.

You could probably say the same for Americans.

Avante
04-25-2013, 01:31 PM
You could probably say the same for Americans.

How many Americans are ramming themselves into Middle Eastern buildings? How many Americans are trying to terrorize the Middle East?

You really do need to do some homework, all we have ever seen from Islam is violence. Their borders are bloody, fight, chop, kill, and it's been going on since day one. Mohammad himself was a murderer.

The Koran

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful

IvUyRecphg0

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 01:37 PM
That has absolutely nothing to do with my point. :lol homework

Avante
04-25-2013, 01:42 PM
That has absolutely nothing to do with my point. :lol homework

The point is you are trying to talk about something you obviously know nothing about. Have you ever read anything about Islamic terror, nope! Do you know anything about the Koran, nope! So why not learn something?

Yes millions of Muslims condone terror.

I have tons of books on this, want a read list?

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 01:51 PM
The point is you are trying to talk about something you obviously know nothing about. Have you ever read anything about Islamic terror, nope! Do you know anything about the Koran, nope! So why not learn something?

Listen, dumbfuck. You said . . .

You could have just as easily said . . .

I think millions wouldn't bat an eye if one of their fellow Americans blew up Muslims.

Do you get my point now, Sparky?

I have tons of books on this, want a read list?

It seems to me that those book and record collections of yours haven't done shit for you as a human being. There is absolutely no substance behind it. Just a useless and annoying ability to make lists.

Avante
04-25-2013, 01:58 PM
Listen, dumbfuck. You said . . .

You could have just as easily said . . .

Do you get my point now, Sparky?

It seems to me that those book and record collections of yours haven't done shit for you as a human being. There is absolutely no substance behind it. Just a useless and annoying ability to make lists.

Annoying is having some obvious dumb fuck like you trying talk about something you don't know shit about. Want me to take you to the cave on the mountain when Mohammad first encounterd the Angel Gabriel? Want me to break down Islam piece by piece to where it is today? Wanna talk about Mohammad's nine year old wife? Wanna talk about his raiding of caravans? Of course ya don't so I keep it simple.

Here ya go asshole, learn something.

64V09tTIjR4

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 02:09 PM
I have read the Koran. It's just as useless and irrelevant to me as the Bible. I doesn't matter why these Muslims or Christians feel justified in their behaviors. All that matters is the behavior itself. I am interested in the final result.

There is no point in having a conversation with you because you aren't interested conversation. You want to talk around everyone. Knowledge is useless if you don't have the skills to translate it into communication. Stop trying to talk down to people with your precursory perceptions, lists and youtube videos and try having a real conversation, or admit that you are a petty, contrary little troll of a human being.

Avante
04-25-2013, 02:17 PM
I have read the Koran. It's just as useless and irrelevant to me as the Bible. I doesn't matter why these Muslims or Christians feel justified in their behaviors. All that matters is the behavior itself. I am interested in the final result.

There is no point in having a conversation with you because you aren't interested conversation. You want to talk around everyone. Knowledge is useless if you don't have the skills to translate it into communication. Stop trying to talk down to people with your precursory perceptions, lists and youtube videos and try having a real conversation, or admit that you are a petty, contrary little troll of a human being.

I'm not talking around anything, we have a bombing anywhere in the world what do we all think....Islam......you disagree? Now tell me why is that? Women are mistreated in Islam, you disagree? Islam kills homosexuals, you disagree? Islam has a larger % of terrorists than any other religion, you disagree?

Don't make light of the videos, try watching them so you can learn something.

0IrMGfawJY0

Islam is all about violence, we all see it. So why play bullshit games?

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Do have any idea how ridiculous you sound with your "watch this youtube video and learn something" bullshit? Nothing you are saying is new information to me. I already saw that vid in the political forum. This isn't news to me. You aren't even original with your sources.

I have set the parameters for any future interaction with you. You can comply, or you can continue on with your nonsense. I don't feel like participating in this meaningless banter anymore.

Avante
04-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Do have any idea how ridiculous you sound with your "watch this youtube video and learn something" bullshit? Nothing you are saying is new information to me. I already saw that vid in the political forum. This isn't news to me. You aren't even original with your sources.

I have set the parameters for any future interaction with you. You can comply, or you can continue on with your nonsense. I don't feel like participating in this meaningless banter anymore.

You wanted to talk I asked you questions that you totally ignored, why? What more can I do? I've made it very clear I know Islam, I've showed you examples of why I feel like I do, I've asked you questions....ignored. What are you looking for other than that?

You've ignored everything I've asked you but you want to converse, hahahahaha!!!!!!!! You want to preach and have me nod, ok.

Tell me why we never see an Olympics held in a Middle Eastern country? Well?

Take a poll asking what religion is more responsibilty for terror and violence in the world today, without question....Islam. You disagree?

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 03:27 PM
I'll make a deal with you . . . If I answer the absurd and ridiculously (considering the source) condescending questions you have posed, will you stop making threads for a period of two months? In which time, you will make an effort to communicate and answer questions directly and not change subjects, move goalposts, make lists, post youtube videos, or ask irrelevant and condescending questions.

These are very clear parameters. Can you comply?

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 03:32 PM
I will answer these questions:

How many Americans are ramming themselves into Middle Eastern buildings?

How many Americans are trying to terrorize the Middle East?

I'm not talking around anything, we have a bombing anywhere in the world what do we all think....Islam......you disagree?

Now tell me why is that?

Women are mistreated in Islam, you disagree?

Islam kills homosexuals, you disagree?

Islam has a larger % of terrorists than any other religion, you disagree?

Islam is all about violence, we all see it. So why play bullshit games?

Avante
04-25-2013, 03:33 PM
I'll make a deal with you . . . If I answer the absurd and ridiculously (considering the source) condescending questions you have posed, will you stop making threads for a period of two months? In which time, you will make an effort to communicate and answer questions directly and not change subjects, move goalposts, make lists, post youtube videos, or ask irrelevant and condescending questions.

These are very clear parameters. Can you comply?

I don't give a fuck if you answer the questions or not, just don't tell me you want to talk then precede to ignore everything.

Here's our deal slick, stop reading me? Stay out of my threads. I'm cool with that how about you? Fuck that here's a great deal, you no longer exist to me. You add nothing, you wimper around so why waste anymore time on you?

See ya~~~~~~~~~~

ohmwrecker
04-25-2013, 03:34 PM
I don't give a fuck if you answer the questions or not, just don't tell me you want to talk then precede to ignore everything.

Here's our deal slick, stop reading me? Stay out of my threads. I'm cool with that how about you?

I thought so.

RandomGuy
04-25-2013, 04:14 PM
Obviously not all Muslims are into violence, come on man. I do believe a larger % of Muslims are than any other religion. I think we could say that's obvious.

No, we can't. You have no where near anything resembling data to prove that one.

I call bullshit. Data, or walk. Anecdotes are admission that you ain't got jack shit.

There will be a big track meet Saturday, the Penn Relays, it's huge, thanks to followers of Islam you can't bring this, or that or do this.......thank you Islam. We all see it, one problem after another. One...BOOM!!!!...after another. Killing people over cartoons??

Sure there is violence everywhere but the Muslims/Islam does top the list. No really even debatable.

I will grant that.

Fucktards who can't stand to see their holy books/figures blaphemed against deserve to have their stupid religion be made fun of.

If Allah is so weak as to require people to protect him from slander instead of bringing down a pillar of fire to strike down the blasphemers, I will call him out 24/7.

DarrinS
04-25-2013, 04:20 PM
RandomGuy, upon learning that Boston bombers are Muslims.

:depressed

RandomGuy
04-25-2013, 04:30 PM
1. How many Americans are ramming themselves into Middle Eastern buildings?

2.How many Americans are trying to terrorize the Middle East?

3. I'm not talking around anything, we have a bombing anywhere in the world what do we all think....Islam......you disagree?

4. Now tell me why is that?

5. Women are mistreated in Islam, you disagree?

6. Islam kills homosexuals, you disagree?

7. Islam has a larger % of terrorists than any other religion, you disagree?

8. Islam is all about violence, we all see it. So why play bullshit games?:

1. None, that I know of.
2. Depends on who you ask. The best answer to your question, as I take its intention is "none", although it is a far more complex issue than one might think.
3. I don't. Sinn Fein didn't have any muslims that I know of. You are probably too young to remember that though.
4. Because I have been trained both by the military and current profession as an auditor to not substitute fucktarded ignorant stereotypes for, you know, actual data.
5. Depends on what you define as "Islam". Women are treated like shit in most non-western cultures, regardless of religion. Christianity used to require women to marry their rapists, FWIW.
6. I agree.
7. No. You can't prove that to any degree of certainty, and it is a stupid fucking thing to say or try to argue for that reason.
8. Islam is like all the Abrahamic faiths. I see no distinction between them.

DarrinS
04-25-2013, 04:36 PM
For RG

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2011/195555.htm

An excerpt

Perpetrators

Sunni extremists accounted for the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for the third consecutive year. More than 5,700 incidents were attributed to Sunni extremists, accounting for nearly 56 percent of all attacks and about 70 percent of all fatalities. Among this perpetrator group, al-Qa‘ida (AQ) and its affiliates were responsible for at least 688 attacks that resulted in almost 2,000 deaths, while the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan conducted over 800 attacks that resulted in nearly 1, 900 deaths. Secular, political, and anarchist groups were the next largest category of perpetrators, conducting 2,283 attacks with 1,926 fatalities, a drop of 5 percent and 9 percent, respectively, from 2010.

:lmao

RandomGuy
04-25-2013, 04:38 PM
RandomGuy, upon learning that Boston bombers are Muslims.

:depressed

Derp.

I honestly had little clue from the initial reports. The primitiveness of the devices suggested lone-wolf operators and that was about it. I didn't rule out anything or anyone until they named the suspects simplly because there wasn't a lot of public data available to me to make any kind of reasoned call.

I did have fun tweaking idiots like you who jumped to the conclusion that it was them funny brown-skinned moose-lims. Glen Beck is still playing the conspiracy card on that one.

That they were muslims who self-radicalized should come as a surprise to no-one, given the non-classified intelligence threat assessments of Al Qaeda and its affiliates. Most experts have noted that no few such plotters have been stopped before. This plot only succeeded because they flew completely under the radar.

Sorry, that was far more of a serious answer than your post meant to.

Better:

:P

RandomGuy
04-25-2013, 04:44 PM
You really do need to do some homework, all we have ever seen from Islam is violence. Their borders are bloody, fight, chop, kill, and it's been going on since day one.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Gb_kdeWeiwU/TTkLyRnpH3I/AAAAAAAAAk8/llrXXaDgCq4/s1600/the-stupid-it-burns.jpeg

Algebra

Avante
04-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Do your homework. As of rigt now you appear totally clueless.

Don't get out much do you?

Avante
04-25-2013, 06:15 PM
This is Islam

paste

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and hadiths. Islamic jurisprudence (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Fiqh) are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Madh%27hab). Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Allah). You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Islam) and its commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against God (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/God).
In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty.
In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied.

How manys gays have been killed in that world?

ChumpDumper
04-26-2013, 03:42 AM
track meetEvery fucking thread.

Avante
04-26-2013, 03:47 AM
Every fucking thread.

I know I can't escape you.

While here.

W3_qelW5qp4