PDA

View Full Version : BFF, Bestie, Buddy

Big Empty
04-16-2013, 02:25 PM
The other day a female tagged me on facebook as her bestie. Now thats all we are, shes pretty but she actually is, just a freind. But i made her delete it cause it makes me look like im gay. Atleast thats my feeling and it led to a big debate. So am i just being a homophobe or are females calling you those three things really gay. Now i have no problem with gays :lol i just dont want to look it.

silverblk mystix
04-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Fag

Spur|n|Austin
04-16-2013, 03:26 PM
WTF

bus driver
04-16-2013, 03:58 PM
youre not gay because she tagged you as a bestie(:lmao), youre gay because youre on FB.

DisAsTerBot
04-16-2013, 04:03 PM
youre not gay because she tagged you as a bestie(:lmao), youre gay because youre on FB.

so much this

Fpoonsie
04-16-2013, 04:10 PM
There's nothing gay about it, really. She's just publicly castrating you, in full view of every other female around.

JoeTait75
04-16-2013, 04:34 PM
There's nothing gay about it, really. She's just publicly castrating you, in full view of every other female around.

Pretty much this.

Big Empty
04-16-2013, 04:53 PM
FagLol i guess it happens to the best of us. Its worse than a grown ass man sitting with his legs crossed.

Latarian Milton
04-16-2013, 07:28 PM
being a bitch's best friend ain't what a man really wants imho. you may have friends of the opposite sex but you can never be really close to a friend of the opposite sex, while being just a friend of his/her, shit is weird like letting your dog deliver pizza. if an opposite sex friend invites you to his/her place at 10:00 pm you should know he/she ain't just gonna have a talk or drink with you imho.

JudynTX
04-17-2013, 10:50 AM
The other day a female tagged me on facebook as her bestie. Now thats all we are, shes pretty but she actually is, just a freind. But i made her delete it cause it makes me look like im gay. Atleast thats my feeling and it led to a big debate. So am i just being a homophobe or are females calling you those three things really gay. Now i have no problem with gays :lol i just dont want to look it.

Don't believe you, you have banged her.