PDA

View Full Version : It's better....

100%duncan
04-16-2013, 08:09 PM
....that we use Tmac as a back-up for Kawhi than rely on Manu and Green to go out of their comfort zone by playing the 3 isn't it? The fuss about Tmac being another TOSB and a fallen star is true but I'm sure as hell Pop isn't expecting that from him, we're toast if Pop is, thus making the overreactions all over the forum stupid. The team needed a back-up at the 3 and they got it. Again, I don't expect anything special from Tmac all I'm saying is it's better like this than having no back-up for Kawhi.

If it fails, then so be it. Atleast no faggots would create a thread of "why didn't front office sign someone when they had the chance" bullshit anymore.

'Tis all. :toast

crc21209
04-16-2013, 08:20 PM
....that we use Tmac as a back-up for Kawhi than rely on Manu and Green to go out of their comfort zone by playing the 3 isn't it? The fuss about Tmac being another TOSB and a fallen star is true but I'm sure as hell Pop isn't expecting that from him, we're toast if Pop is, thus making the overreactions all over the forum stupid. The team needed a back-up at the 3 and they got it. Again, I don't expect anything special from Tmac all I'm saying is it's better like this than having no back-up for Kawhi.

If it fails, then so be it. Atleast no faggots would create a thread of "why didn't front office sign someone when they had the chance" bullshit anymore.

'Tis all. :toast

+100000. T-Mac isnt going to put up 20 points a game, but he can provide some solid backup minutes at the SF position. I'll say one thing, he might not bring the toughness and D that Jack could bring, but he can bring some shot making and playmaking. And I'll take T Mac at the backup SF position over Green and Manu anyday. We all saw throughout the year when Kawhi was out that Green constantly struggled against SF's on both ends of the floor...

superjames1992
04-16-2013, 08:37 PM
This should give the bench a little more scoring punch that they need.

100%duncan
04-16-2013, 08:40 PM
I mean shit, he's not goin to be worse than Jax.

SenorSpur
04-16-2013, 08:51 PM
What T-Mac lacks in defense and mental toughness, he should make up for with his ability to score.

100%duncan
04-16-2013, 08:58 PM
What T-Mac lacks in defense and mental toughness, he should make up for with his ability to score.
Again, let's not expect anything big from him. The point is he's better than nothing because my nigga kawhi cant play 48 mins a game. :hat

spurraider21
04-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Better than seeing Bonner at the 3
/thread

emanueldavidginobili
04-16-2013, 09:21 PM
Playmaking, ability to create for himself and 6'8 ill take it

look_at_g_shred
04-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Hopefully plays the Diaw role at the 3.

TE
04-16-2013, 09:31 PM
Let's hope Pop actually plays him tbh.

TE
04-16-2013, 09:35 PM
I have to ask btw: is TMac in game shape? If he is, Pop needs to throw him out there.

If TMac gets into a good shooting rhythm in a couple of games (which he's capable of btw) this can be a fucking awesome signing. From the sounds of it he really wants to take advantage of this chance with the Spurs...

This situation is light years better than having a disgruntled cancer like SJax in the locker room

100%duncan
04-17-2013, 06:58 AM
I have to ask btw: is TMac in game shape? If he is, Pop needs to throw him out there.

If TMac gets into a good shooting rhythm in a couple of games (which he's capable of btw) this can be a fucking awesome signing. From the sounds of it he really wants to take advantage of this chance with the Spurs...

This situation is light years better than having a disgruntled cancer like SJax in the locker room

He's been balling in China but then again the level of competition is nowhere near.

Spur|n|Austin
04-17-2013, 08:13 AM
but, but, he's not going to play..

100%duncan
04-17-2013, 08:16 AM
^ :cry

TampaDude
04-17-2013, 09:43 AM
Of course TMAC will play...in the playoffs if not tonight...otherwise, why did the Spurs even bother signing him?