PDA

View Full Version : The Real Axis of Evil

Nbadan
04-16-2013, 08:10 PM
It's like a swirling vortex of evil.....

Dick Cheney, the former US vice-president and driving force behind the country's invasion of Iraq, is to attend Lady Thatcher's funeral on Wednesday, Downing Street has confirmed.

No 10 said Cheney would attend with his wife Lynne. Other high-profile US guests include Dr Henry Kissinger, the former US secretary of state in the Nixon and Ford administrations and a key cold war figure, and the maverick rightwinger Ross Perot.
Obama declined to attend the funeral himself, opting instead for a comparatively low-key delegation, with no serving members of his administration present. Michelle Bachmann, the ultra-conservative former presidential candidate, will attend with two other Republicans from Congress.

Downing Street indicated on Tuesday that Cheney was attending in a personal capacity, not as an official US representative. Nonetheless, his presence is likely to enrage many. As George W Bush's number two between 2001-2009, Cheney was one of the chief architects of the war in Iraq.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/16/dick-cheney-attending-thatcher-funeral

DarrinS
04-16-2013, 08:15 PM
What's the next level above ultra-conservative?

Latarian Milton
04-16-2013, 09:03 PM
the rift in US-UK relation was made during thatcher's administration imho, before that the UK had been the closest ally to US and spain had taken that role since then. US ain't supportive nor approval of the war over malvinas islands, the then US ambassador held a meeting with that bitch stating US's stance on that issue, but the bitch pwned the US ambassador verbally during the meeting and declared war against argentina regarless of american opposition. the UK won the war in the end and cause huge damage to their emeny, but also lost 200+ soldiers plus a battleship themselves. bitch fought the war because that was exactly what she wanted, when the US could've made argies withdraw from those islands by diplomatic methods. it's the nature of them bitches to let their tempers & emotions take the best of themselves imho

DMX7
04-16-2013, 09:12 PM

Is there one?

spursncowboys
04-16-2013, 11:41 PM
It's like a swirling vortex of evil.....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/16/dick-cheney-attending-thatcher-funeralHow old are you?

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 02:48 AM
Obama not attending the funeral...

What a fucking insult to an allied nation.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 03:36 AM
Obama not attending the funeral...

What a fucking insult to an allied nation.Ronald Reagan did not attend Harold Macmillan's funeral. You think Ronald Reagan was a fucking insult to an allied nation.

In before you move the goalposts.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 03:41 AM
Ronald Reagan did not attend Harold Macmillan's funeral. You think Ronald Reagan was a fucking insult to an allied nation.

In before you move the goalposts.
Wasn't that a private funeral rather than a state funeral?

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 03:47 AM
Wasn't that a private funeral rather than a state funeral?Trying to move the goalposts again?

He had both. Try to weasel out of that one.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 03:53 AM
Trying to move the goalposts again?

He had both. Try to weasel out of that one.
No, I just don't look for things like that. I'm not sure where I put "The Reagen Diaries" or else I would have looked at what Reagan wrote about those days. I'll bet he had a good reason. Does Obama?

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 03:55 AM
No, I just don't look for things like that. I'm not sure where I put "The Reagen Diaries" or else I would have looked at what Reagan wrote about those days. I'll bet he had a good reason. Does Obama?So you're going to act like you would move the goalposts if you could only find a book.

Seems about right.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 04:12 AM
So you're going to act like you would move the goalposts if you could only find a book.

Seems about right.
Since you are an expert at googling, how about giving me a link please. The only things I can find about MacMillian is a private funeral only. I can't find mention of a state funeral anywhere.

I did find this:

MacMillan never had a State funeral, he was buried quietly on his estates, nor did Wilson, or Callaghan or Home.

link: Thatcher’s State Funeral (http://theoligarchkings.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/thatchers-state-funeral/)

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 04:21 AM
Since you are an expert at googling, how about giving me a link please. The only things I can find about MacMillian is a private funeral only. I can't find mention of a state funeral anywhere.Holy shit. You failed harder than anyone who ever used Google.

Here's a link.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=harold+macmillan

Try -- oh, I don't know -- the very first link.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 04:28 AM
Holy shit. You failed harder than anyone who ever used Google.

Here's a link.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=harold+macmillan

Try -- oh, I don't know -- the very first link.

Yours is the failure. It was not a state funeral, but a private one.

You think you're funny with that silly link?

Childish, is what it is.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 04:31 AM
Yours is the failure. It was not a state funeral, but a private one.

You think you're funny with that silly link?

Childish, is what it is.Actually, I was helping you out. It actually does give results. I told you to try the first one. It would have saved you the embarrassment of having me explain it even further to you.

Really, click the first result. I want to see the next moving of the goalpost once you finally get it.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 04:33 AM
Actually, I was helping you out. It actually does give results. I told you to try the first one. It would have saved you the embarrassment of having me explain it even further to you.

Really, click the first result. I want to see the next moving of the goalpost once you finally get it.
What a presumptuous idiot you are.

I already read the wiki link almost an hour ago.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 04:34 AM
Actually, I was helping you out. It actually does give results. I told you to try the first one. It would have saved you the embarrassment of having me explain it even further to you.

Chump...

The goalpost isn't moving...

It's all in your head!

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 04:36 AM
What a presumptuous idiot you are.

I already read the wiki link almost an hour ago.Then you are terrible at reading.

I'll give you another chance before I embarrass you again. Read carefully.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 04:38 AM
Then you are terrible at reading.

I'll give you another chance before I embarrass you again. Read carefully.
Many people attended. So? Was anyone outside the normal UK invite list invited?

Of the "200 mourners" cited, they were British leaders and family.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 04:40 AM
Many people attended. So? Was anyone outside the normal UK invite list invited?

Of the "200 mourners" cited, they were British leaders and family.Keep reading.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 04:42 AM
Keep reading.
Are you talking about the memorial service?

Is that a state funeral?

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 04:44 AM
Are you talking about the memorial service?

Is that a state funeral?There's the goalpost move I was looking for!

Took you long enough. :tu

BTW, Thatcher's funeral isn't a state funeral either, so you're letting Obama off the hook.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 04:47 AM
There's the goalpost move I was looking for!

Took you long enough. :tu

BTW, Thatcher's funeral isn't a state funeral either, so you're letting Obama off the hook.
Are you now saying that Thatchers Funeral, is nothing more than a memorial service?

You're the one that keeps moving that goalpost.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 04:50 AM
Is that a state funeral?No.

Neither is Thatcher's

You just let Obama kick the ball straight through your goalposts.

Winehole23
04-17-2013, 04:50 AM

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 04:53 AM
No.

Neither is Thatcher's

You just let Obama kick the ball straight through your goalposts.
A memorial service is not a funeral!

Thatchers funeral has all the looks of a state funeral, with foreign dignitaries attending as well. It is being called a state funeral as well, though not technically recognized as one.

If it quacks like a duck...

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Thatchers funeral has all the looks of a state funeral, with foreign dignitaries attending as well.

If it quacks like a duck...So did Macmillan's public service.

Thanks for agreeing with me. Obama doesn't give a shit what you think, but he gets credit for your own goal anyway.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 04:57 AM
So did Macmillan's public service.

Thanks for agreeing with me. Obama doesn't give a shit what you think, but he gets credit for your own goal anyway.
LOL...

OK, if you think you win, take it. The win will be a figment of your imagination no matter what everyone else thinks.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 04:59 AM
LOL...

OK, if you think you win, take it. The win will be a figment of your imagination no matter what everyone else thinks.Make a poll if it's that important to you.

The truth sure isn't important to you.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 05:00 AM
Make a poll if it's that important to you.

The truth sure isn't important to you.
Go ahead. Be my guest. I found the truth, and have no need to waste more time on the topic.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 05:04 AM
Go ahead. Be my guest. I found the truth, and have no need to waste more time on the topic.Yeah, it took you several more hours than it should have to find out that Obama is not offending anyone by not attending Thatcher's not state funeral.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 05:08 AM
Yeah, it took you several more hours than it should have to find out that Obama is not offending anyone by not attending Thatcher's not state funeral.
Must be past your beddy bye time. That was less than 1-1/2 hour ago.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 05:09 AM
Must be past your beddy bye time. That was less than 1-1/2 hour ago.Yeah, but you failed to understand it then.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 05:10 AM
Yeah, but you failed to understand it then.
I didn't fail to understand anything you presumptuous moron.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 05:14 AM
I didn't fail to understand anything you presumptuous moron.Sure you did. The best part was when you moved the goalposts so many times you destroyed your own argument.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 05:15 AM
Sure you did. The best part was when you moved the goalposts so many times you destroyed your own argument.
Why are you blaming the goalposts you moved, on me? Can't you take responsibility for your fuckups?

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 05:23 AM
Why are you blaming the goalposts you moved, on me?Because you moved them.
Can't you take responsibility for your fuckups?You fucked up by unwittingly moving the goalposts. You didn't know the terms you were throwing around and got tripped up by them.

Not my fault. Not directly anyway.

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 05:29 AM
Nighty night Chumpy. Afterall, you are already dreaming.

boutons_deux
04-17-2013, 06:01 AM
A memorial service is not a funeral!

Thatchers funeral has all the looks of a state funeral, with foreign dignitaries attending as well. It is being called a state funeral as well, though not technically recognized as one.

If it quacks like a duck...

free vacation, who doesn't like that? govt's lie to each other as much as they lie to their citizens, so why not lie with a pro forma attendance at a funeral. doesn't mean anybody attending has any particular opinion about her.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2013, 06:03 AM
Oh man, Wild Cobra would go crazy if the Obamas spent money to go to England for Thatcher's not state funeral.

boutons_deux
04-17-2013, 06:20 AM
Oh man, Wild Cobra would go crazy if the Obamas spent money to go to England for Thatcher's not state funeral.

As would the entire right-wing propaganda/hate media.

anybody think all the Americans going are paying their own first class tickets and 5-star hotels, and $100 dollar meals?

Wild Cobra
04-17-2013, 06:25 AM
being a presumptive ass again I see...

How do you live with so many assumptions in life?

TeyshaBlue
04-17-2013, 09:21 AM
How do you live with so many assumptions in life?

Irony deposit detected.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 09:41 AM
LOL...

OK, if you think you win, take it. The win will be a figment of your imagination no matter what everyone else thinks.
Actually, nobody wins and you're both losers, tbh...

Drachen
04-17-2013, 09:57 AM

ludicrous speed?

Drachen
04-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Irony deposit detected.

MOTHER LODE!!!

Nbadan
04-17-2013, 06:28 PM
Actually, nobody wins and you're both losers, tbh...

:tu

rascal
04-17-2013, 06:57 PM
LOL...

He won. You lose every time in here.