PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: The Black man and the Art of Bandwagoing

BUMP
04-16-2013, 08:28 PM
So fellow Mav fans, who do we want in the first round?

I like the way we matchup with OKC. We beat them on our way to a championship a few years ago and they're probably still intimidated by Dirk and co. I have heard rumors that we let a certain center go from that championship team which we might regret later on down the line. However, Kaman has been a stalwart defensively this season so there should be no worries on that end.

San Antonio would be a good series, especially with the rivalry and all. It is important that we get home court however ( I forgot how many games we were ahead of them) because playing 4 out of 7 in San Antonio won't be easy. Tim Duncan historically hasn't played very well vs Dallas so I expect him to be completely neutralized. Also, Mike James has the speed and explosiveness to stay with Tony Parker so we should hold them to less than 90 per game.

If we match up with the Nuggets, I'm confident that we'll dispatch of them in 4. We already know how good Dirk is, but I expect OJ Mayo to do what he's done all season and come up with clutch plays in the 4th quarter to go along with efficient shooting. The Nuggets simply don't have a player of that calibre.

Either way, I don't see any teams that should give us too much trouble. I really think this Mavericks team really has a run inside of them :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-16-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm pickin the Suns to come out of the West

Latarian Milton
04-16-2013, 08:42 PM
welcome to the 13-14 season :clap

Thread
04-16-2013, 09:46 PM
I'm pickin the Suns to come out of the West

You couldn't even hold there. You went crawlin' to the EC and sugar britches for my scalp. If you weren't so cute I'd hold a grudge. But, yer irresistible:::ain't got a hair on yer ass.

BUMP
04-16-2013, 10:55 PM
You couldn't even hold there. You went crawlin' to the EC and sugar britches for my scalp. If you weren't so cute I'd hold a grudge. But, yer irresistible:::ain't got a hair on yer ass.

What do ya say 'ead? Ya think there's a chance your boys in purple n gold meet us up for a WCF rematch??

Artest turning his back on Terry etc

Thread
04-16-2013, 11:07 PM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Samuel Eto'o
04-17-2013, 12:56 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8u5swxR591qzbqw1o1_400.gif

Samuel Eto'o
04-17-2013, 01:01 AM
What do ya say 'ead? Ya think there's a chance your boys in purple n gold meet us up for a WCF rematch??

All we have to do is win tomorrow. Then we will have won the last game we played and that it all there is.

Thread
04-17-2013, 01:11 AM
All we have to do is win tomorrow. Then we will have won the last game we played and that it all there is.

Not you. You're already part & parcel of the Charter 16.