PDA

View Full Version : ST Trivia: Did Kori Ellis ever post this about Bonner?

Fabbs
04-17-2013, 02:12 AM
"Matt is a good situational bench player. He shouldn't start (and he isn't starting now). But there's nothing wrong with him getting 15-20 mpg .. even more on some nights depending on matchups."

See if you can do it without using the search feature.
Of course if she did not post this then there is no need to search.

romain.star
04-17-2013, 02:56 AM
ok

Leetonidas
04-17-2013, 07:15 AM
It was LJ wasn't it, I remember him saying something like that in the thread when we traded for Bonner. Or maybe it was Kori, either way I remember thinking wtf :lol

Fabbs
04-19-2013, 01:02 PM
The awards for the correct answers will be forthcoming.
Female posters choosing correctly will be allowed to eat a miniature Reese's peanut butter cup off of Fabbs ass.

Male posters will get anything from a free trip to a Cabo bikini contest where you will be a judge to rubbing T_Parks belly for 60 seconds, said to ensure Spurs playoff success. (T-Park thank you for generously volunteering. In fact you were vvery enthusiastic.)

Leetonidas
04-19-2013, 01:50 PM
----------^^^^^^----------------------^^^^^^^^^ 7 year old just saw that. Damn you, must scroll faster.

Really dude? You can see that shit walking behind a girl at the store, it's girls in yoga pants, not sluts in skimpy thongs and tiny bikinis or bare ass like some people have in their sigs around here :lol

or are you embarrassed because you got caught :lol

Leetonidas
04-19-2013, 04:02 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Budkin
04-19-2013, 07:27 PM
:lol

My Son, " Daddy why are they showing their big heinies?''

:lmao!!!!!!!