PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Kyrie Irving doesn't like the kids, disrespects Cleveland fans..

HarlemHeat37
04-17-2013, 04:15 AM
First the Scott comments and now this.

CLEVELAND: The most riveting part of the night should have been the game’s final play, when Kyrie Irving backed down Norris Cole in the final seconds and was stripped in what became a 96-95 Miami Heat victory.

But Irving’s peculiar behavior after the game quickly became just as interesting as another loss in a season filled with them. While the rest of the players lined up to hand selected fans their jerseys and shoes as part of Fan Appreciation Night, Irving immediately sprinted off the court at the buzzer and into the locker room. Irving’s quick exit left a staff member to scramble back to the locker room and gather a jersey and pair of Irving’s shoes to be handed out by someone else.

Coach Byron Scott said he thought Irving was injured on the game’s final play and a team spokesman announced in the locker room just prior to Irving meeting with reporters that he had suffered a bruised right heel. Irving acted surprised upon hearing that.

“That’s what I have? Oh, when was someone going to tell me that?” Irving said. “I’m hurt again? Damn. How long am I going to be out, 4 to 6 weeks?”

:lol Cavs went from one of the most charitable and outgoing stars of all-time to a guy that can't even stay after the game for Fan Appreciation Night

:lol one of the worst defenders in the NBA
:lol made out of glass
:lol already a diva
:lol Duke
:lol PGs as best player on a team

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-17-2013, 04:29 AM
Nigga has a year to man up before King James come back to take his franchise over.

TDMVPDPOY
04-17-2013, 05:26 AM
sounds australian to me hahaha

JoeTait75
04-17-2013, 07:09 AM
The subsequent apology was the only time all year Kyrie has played any defense, tbh.

AussieFanKurt
04-17-2013, 07:15 AM
sounds australian to me hahaha

what? being an arrogant wanker? don't think so son

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 07:38 AM
Is it just me, or is the shoot-first point guard quickly becoming the most overrated type of player in basketball? And they all have diva/arrogant attitudes for some reason, too, whether it's Kyrie, Westbrick, Rose, Curry, etc...

DMC
04-17-2013, 08:14 AM
The PG naturally already has the ball, and by nature the black ones don't want to pass often, especially with the "get mine" mentality prevalent in people today. if RW was an opportunist on the court instead of a "me over team" guy, the Thunder would be right there with the Heat.

Bynumite
04-17-2013, 09:35 AM
Quick exits after losses must be a tradition in Cleveland... remember Bron after the 09 ECF? :lol

HarlemHeat37
01-30-2014, 04:03 PM
:lol Cancer, tbh..

Rogue
01-30-2014, 09:13 PM
my nigga ain't a cancer tbh. no one would feel happen playing for a team that would draft someone like Anthony Bennett with their #1 overall pick... shitty franchise being shitty imho, don't blame the players for feeling upset about a shitty franchise. They're now being raw raped by NY as we speak, btw, 36 - 60 half time score :lol