http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/DPOY-2013/2012-13-defensive-player-year

Larry Sanders DPOY :lol

lefty
04-17-2013, 08:14 PM
lol Israel, period

spurraider21
04-17-2013, 08:20 PM
of course he has Spoelstra as coach of the year :lol

on a side note, how do so many of these guys have Kevin Martin as 6th man of the year? OKC nuthuggers if anything. There is no argument for Martin over guys like Crawford, Smith, or even Jack.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Hell, I'm still scratching my head over Friend Killer getting that many more votes than Jamal, basically for the sole reason that he plays in New York, had a good last month of the season, plays more minutes, and chucks up a ton of shots, tbh...

JCraw is dropping more points, steals, and assists per 36, his TS% and eFG% blow Friend Killer's out of the water, and he's doing it in about 4 less minutes of playing time per game than Friend Killer gets....

Chris
04-17-2013, 08:39 PM
Gutierrez is an idiot. He's a hack who knows nothing about the game of basketball. What makes him infuriating is that he's overly smug about all his opinions, which elevates him to douchebag status as well.

Reck
04-17-2013, 08:44 PM
This flaming homo hasn't caught the aids yet?

irishock
05-04-2013, 10:47 PM
:lol Gutierrez
:lol picking the Nets in 7
:lol picking the Clippers in 7
:lol picking the Nuggets in 7
:lol Larry Sanders DPOY

mudyez
05-04-2013, 11:06 PM
He and that Candysherrysomethingshit make the NBA podcast with Bruce Bowen basically unlistenable.

LakerHater
05-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Parker 6th, Duncan 7th in MVP voting

whitemamba
05-05-2013, 02:16 PM
:lol Gutierrez
:lol picking the Nets in 7
:lol picking the Clippers in 7
:lol picking the Nuggets in 7
:lol Larry Sanders DPOY

pretty much this.

Budkin
05-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Still pissed that he was right about the Spurs last year... almost more painful than losing to OKC. ":lol

Bill_Brasky
05-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Still pissed that he was right about the Spurs last year... almost more painful than losing to OKC. ":lol

A blind retarded monkey could have guessed Miami would win the ship last year. As a matter of fact, ESPN employs quite a few who did.

NASpurs
05-05-2013, 03:20 PM

That's because he kept picking against the Spurs in every round iirc. Only way he would have been wrong if the Spurs won the championshiop.

FkLA
05-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Hopefully this faggot is Puerto Rican or Cuban and not Mexican, on top of being stupid that bleache blonde hair and make-up are gay as hell tbh.

rayjayjohnson
05-05-2013, 04:38 PM
He and that Candysherrysomethingshit make the NBA podcast with Bruce Bowen basically unlistenable.
That podcast is so bad. Hard to believe just two years ago when it was hosted by Russillo that it was hands down the best NBA podcast. Now I guess it's TBJ.

Budkin
05-05-2013, 04:47 PM
A blind retarded monkey could have guessed Miami would win the ship last year. As a matter of fact, ESPN employs quite a few who did.

No he said the Spurs didn't have what it took to win the championship... and then we melted down against OKC.

DAF86
05-05-2013, 05:26 PM

That bitch wasn't right about the Spurs last season. He didn't even watched the Spurs play, just went with what had happened the season prior to that where we lost in the first round, looked at some of the stats, followed the retarded "Spurs are old" shtick and made his mind about the team then when the Spurs just kept on winning and he had to start paying attention it was already too late to change his stance and the fucker got lucky. I'm sure that even though he didn't admit it he thought the Spurs were gonna beat OKC.

spurraider21
05-05-2013, 05:44 PM
That's because he kept picking against the Spurs in every round iirc. Only way he would have been wrong if the Spurs won the championshiop.

this

KaiRMD1
05-05-2013, 06:09 PM
With the way ESPN hires "experts" there are lots of guys that wander this board that could easily work for ESPN and give good basketball takes as opposed to those morons.

InRareForm
05-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Certified Clown

Brunodf
05-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Sanders was better than Fat Gasol tbh

spurraider21
05-05-2013, 08:12 PM
Sanders was better than Fat Gasol tbh

have you seen Sanders' pick and roll defense?

:lol i kid i kid. don't wana start that again

mudyez
05-06-2013, 02:35 AM
That podcast is so bad. Hard to believe just two years ago when it was hosted by Russillo that it was hands down the best NBA podcast. Now I guess it's TBJ.

Couldn't agree more. Russillo was great!

But when Bowen took over, I still was kind of excited and its really nice to get some Spurs stories.
But after all Gutierrez f*cks it up and Bowen sounds like any corner boy from the Wire except for that Candyforyourarseicouldcrywhyihearitstuff.

dmon35
05-06-2013, 06:41 PM

lol dude izzy was wrong all the way...first he says spurs in 7 against Utah, then says Spurs in 7 again against Clippers...You can tell Izzy was fed up with hearing about how good the spurs are, so he puts up his little rant about how teams like the spurs cant win a championship. He's a writer for MIAMI...his opinion is always gonna be a biased one. Never take what he says seriously. Spurs lost because they're bench disappeared. Simple as that....