PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: James Harden has forgotten how to play basketball..

HarlemHeat37
04-18-2013, 12:26 AM
..when the whistle isn't blown, tbh..

:lol picking up his dribble like an imbecile, needing to get bailed out by a Parsons miracle..

:lol chucking up stupid 3s

:lol driving with his eyes closed and praying for a whistle

Reck
04-18-2013, 12:27 AM
..or he's just another choker who cant handle the pressure.

ElNono
04-18-2013, 12:27 AM
shades of last year's Finals, tbh

King Emmanuel
04-18-2013, 12:29 AM
He's a Thunder product. They don't do any drills, just FT practices every day :lol

Bynumite
04-18-2013, 12:30 AM
Does he have anything against midrange jumpers? He's either chucking from midcourt or attacking the basket like a mad man.

DAF86
04-18-2013, 12:38 AM
Does he have anything against midrange jumpers? He's either chucking from midcourt or attacking the basket like a mad man.

Some say that's the most inefficient shot in basketball.

sook
04-18-2013, 12:49 AM
Tbh mchail has given him way too much of a leash and he hasn't been playing smart like he was before. He is only 23 and can't be doing what Kobe got to do after Shaq left and besides that Kobe was better.

Blake
04-18-2013, 12:53 AM
Thunder gonna sweep the Rockets with ease.

BatManu20
04-18-2013, 12:56 AM
Tbh mchail has given him way too much of a leash and he hasn't been playing smart like he was before. He is only 23 and can't be doing what Kobe got to do after Shaq left and besides that Kobe was better.

This. It seems like McHale has pretty much given him a green light to do whatever he wants since he's the best player, but that never turns out good.

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 12:57 AM
shades of last year's Finals, tbh

pretty much this

sook
04-18-2013, 12:57 AM
This. It seems like McHale has pretty much given him a green light to do whatever he wants since he's the best player, but that never turns out good.

earlier in the season he was really efficient, holding on to the ball for an iso play is only going to drive his efficiency down, I don't know what he is thinking.

Thread
04-18-2013, 01:01 AM
earlier in the season he was really efficient, holding on to the ball for an iso play is only going to drive his efficiency down, I don't know what he is thinking.

I'm waiting for your apology.

Chop/chop.

Jt.ONE
04-18-2013, 01:01 AM
his "hold the ball for about 18 seconds then hot potatoes it off to lin for a 25 foot contested 3 pointer" was great tbh.

AaronY
04-18-2013, 01:04 AM
Lol @ blaming McHale... game was right there for the taking multiple, multiple down the stretch and this supposed top 10 player failed in the most ugly, embarrassing way possible. Some of those possessions..I mean holy fucking shit

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 01:04 AM
his "hold the ball for about 18 seconds then hot potatoes it off to lin for a 25 foot contested 3 pointer" was great tbh.

that play was really stupid on his part, looked like he just pussed put.

sook
04-18-2013, 01:06 AM
all his shots were short tonight as well. That injury he's been playing on since AS break that got flamed during the phoenix game is showing. It isn't an excuse to piss poor decisions though, that is on the coaching staff. If he can't play well he shouldn't be made to feel that he should iso every fucking time. Fucking mchale needs to go.

Reck

His ego is becoming inflated with all the "this is your team" talk. Only explanation as to why he makes so many stupid decisions on the court.

Mchale is not in control I dont think, at least not full control. If it was up to him he'd probably bench him when he's just chucking up 3s. Its the owner(s) of the club that wants everything through Harden. You cant work like that.

sook
I'm waiting for your apology.

Chop/chop.

what apology jizzrag?

sook
04-18-2013, 01:08 AM
Lol @ blaming McHale... game was right there for the taking multiple, multiple down the stretch and this supposed top 10 player failed in the most ugly, embarrassing way possible. Some of those possessions..I mean holy fucking shit

thats pretty true, but the backstory is that he has been injured for a while now and has been made to feel that he should carry the load. Its the job of the coaches to draw up NON-ISO plays for a player especially if he isn't in shape to.

I was never really high on Harden like most anyways.

lil_penny
04-18-2013, 01:09 AM

He did it at least 3 times down the stretch, he had beter shots than the player he passed it to also :lol

AaronY
04-18-2013, 01:12 AM
thats pretty true, but the backstory is that he has been injured for a while now and has been made to feel that he should carry the load. Its the job of the coaches to draw up NON-ISO plays for a player especially if he isn't in shape to.

I was never really high on Harden like most anyways.

He also ran some pick and rolls I can't remember how many but a high pick and roll for Harden with shooters on the floor should be like a go to set in crunch time for them. Also a coach shouldn't have to tell a professional basketball player to not dribble the ball for 20 seconds and then pass it to a shit 3 point shooter when the guys 25 feet from the basket...

sook
04-18-2013, 01:25 AM
He also ran some pick and rolls I can't remember how many but a high pick and roll for Harden with shooters on the floor should be like a go to set in crunch time for them. Also a coach shouldn't have to tell a professional basketball player to not dribble the ball for 20 seconds and then pass it to a shit 3 point shooter when the guys 25 feet from the basket...

agreed. Totally unacceptable. But if it does happen, then a Coach should have the balls to. I've been really high on mchale all year too.

D-Wade
04-18-2013, 01:33 AM
Blame for loss: 50% Harden (though I think he was playing injured and has been for past 2 gms), 30% McHale (uninspired iso ball for the better part of the 4th + OT), 10% refs (like Skip said, that was a foul on Dwight), 10% teammates (Lin was terrible... only dude who showed up on offense was Parsons... though that line drive 3 was tough to watch)

LkrFan
04-18-2013, 01:47 AM
:lol 30 points on 25 shots
:lol 8 for 25 FGAs
:lol gifted 12 FTAs

Lakers are defending a little better these last few games. They held the Spurs under 40% and the Rockets just shot 41% (Harden shot 32%)... Bring on the Spurs sons!! :)

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 01:48 AM
:lol 30 points on 25 shots
:lol 8 for 25 FGAs
:lol gifted 12 FTAs

Lakers are defending a little better these last few games. They held the Spurs under 40% and the Rockets just shot 41% (Harden shot 32%)... Bring on the Spurs sons!! :)

Hope you enjoyed your brewski with this W, time to pounce on that spur ass tbh. Believe in Blake!

Latarian Milton
04-18-2013, 06:31 AM
it wasn't his fault that his team sucked and lost imho. rockets fans have a tradition of finding a scape goat from their squad every time they lose and it's really no surprise there have been so many harden-bashing threads germinating around this place over the night, and threads castigating mchale as well. harden ain't the right material to make a franchise player but it was not HIS mistake he was given such a role, and that his teammates all stood like strawmen out there when he was being double/triple teamed

rayjayjohnson
04-18-2013, 07:24 AM
it wasn't his fault that his team sucked and lost imho. rockets fans have a tradition of finding a scape goat from their squad every time they lose and it's really no surprise there have been so many harden-bashing threads germinating around this place over the night, and threads castigating mchale as well. harden ain't the right material to make a franchise player but it was not HIS mistake he was given such a role, and that his teammates all stood like strawmen out there when he was being double/triple teamed

im surprised a retard like yourself knows what castigating means

Latarian Milton
04-18-2013, 07:42 AM
im surprised a retard like yourself knows what castigating means
had you not skipped so many english classes during your college years (doubt you ever attended any college though) you wouldn't have taken so many words as big words imho, but yeah, this word ain't usually known to someone who hadn't spoken any english until he started learning it from dumbass teachers in his 6th or 7th grade tbh.

GuerillaBlack
04-18-2013, 08:00 AM
Thunder gonna sweep the Rockets with ease.

I know this team has a small chance against OKC. They blew us out the first two times, but the first game happened after the team flew back from the funeral in Minnesota after a game they had the night before. The second game was a fourth game in five nights. Both times OKC had at least a day of rest. The first game, I believe they had two. Finally for the third game, we both have equal amount of rest. Even though our entire pf rotation was traded like that day IIRC.

The Rockets can stretch it to six, maybe seven.

Thread
04-18-2013, 08:11 AM
I know this team has a small chance against OKC. They blew us out the first two times, but the first game happened after the team flew back from the funeral in Minnesota after a game they had the night before. The second game was a fourth game in five nights. Both times OKC had at least a day of rest. The first game, I believe they had two. Finally for the third game, we both have equal amount of rest. Even though our entire pf rotation was traded like that day IIRC.

Just lay down. I'm going to need OKC down the road. I don't want you getting in the fucking way.

djohn2oo8
04-18-2013, 08:17 AM

N!gga is you delusional???

sook
04-18-2013, 11:52 AM

If the rockets win ONE game I will be extremely surprised. And if they keep the loss within 12 points.

Double-Up
04-18-2013, 12:16 PM
He sucked donkey dick last night but he is playing injured and the wear of the season looks like it's catching up to him. The past couple months he's been shooting at or under 40% from the field.

Man In Black
04-18-2013, 12:19 PM
It's almost as if he intentionally let his team down because HE would rather play OKC. He didn't have that much excitement when Parson tied the game with that line drive 3.

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2013, 03:10 PM
..when the whistle isn't blown, tbh..

:lol picking up his dribble like an imbecile, needing to get bailed out by a Parsons miracle..

:lol chucking up stupid 3s

he didn't forget he just forgot he wasn't Kobe

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2013, 03:11 PM
It's almost as if he intentionally let his team down because HE would rather play OKC. He didn't have that much excitement when Parson tied the game with that line drive 3.

stop whining...Gasol is coming for You :lol

Splits
04-18-2013, 03:20 PM
This faggit has one purpose in life: fucking the Spurs. So yeah, he'll lay an egg and shoot 30% from the field in his Thunder matchup.

Man In Black
04-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Whose whining pinkcool? Gasol ain't going nowhere except back to Barcelona in the off-season.

Malice
04-18-2013, 04:21 PM
This faggit has one purpose in life: fucking the Spurs. So yeah, he'll lay an egg and shoot 30% from the field in his Thunder matchup.

science.

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2013, 05:08 PM

we straight fucked over the Rox....got that 7th after all their hard work...now it looks as if we're moving to 2nd round

hater
04-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Harden looked terrible out there.not gona lie

but :lmao at the coach. what the fuck was he doing? Mchale sucks

benstanfield
04-18-2013, 05:26 PM

Can't blame him. He's gonna get the call 90% of the time unless the Rockets play the Lakers, Heat, Boston, Knicks.

djohn2oo8
04-18-2013, 05:38 PM
we straight fucked over the Rox....got that 7th after all their hard work...now it looks as if we're moving to 2nd round

What happened to the 1 seed? :lol

djohn2oo8
04-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Harden looked terrible out there.not gona lie

but :lmao at the coach. what the fuck was he doing? Mchale sucks

Yes he is terrible. It's a surprise they even made the playoffs with that dunce.

Suspect
04-18-2013, 06:31 PM
$100 million dollars + refs + stern + jerry buss sacrificing life = 7th seed

SpursDynasty
04-18-2013, 11:15 PM
James Harden strikes me as someone who isn't very intelligent. Just looks like a dummy to me.

sook
04-19-2013, 01:55 PM
James Harden strikes me as someone who isn't very intelligent. Just looks like a dummy to me.

^timvp tbh.