PDA

View Full Version : Spurs got the easiest path, imho.

DAF86
04-18-2013, 01:03 AM
I have the feeling the Rockets would have been harder for us than the Lakers sans Kobe and I prefer to face Denver than Clippers/Grizzlies. Of course seeing how things are going is not a sure thing that we will take advantage of this.

TampaDude
04-18-2013, 01:06 AM
tbh, I think we're going back to the WCF to face OKC again, tbh

tbh

DAF86
04-18-2013, 01:08 AM
haha usually I carefully select my tbh's. This time they just happened. I should got to bed, tbh.

justinandimcool
04-18-2013, 01:09 AM
Agreed. Couldn't really have hoped for much better. Maybe GSW, but with the way Curry/Thompson can get hot, they were an even bigger threat. We all know how Harden plays against the Spurs.

Blake and Meeks :lol TOSB bench :lol

letmk
04-18-2013, 01:32 AM
Gasol and Howard are tall tasks for Tim to handle. Since his arrival in 2008, Gasol, not KB, has always been the #1 key to the Lakers' success. The Lakers' recent resurgence is also because Gasol is playing like his old self again. Thus, Splitter really has to step up and give Tim a hand.

Also, like the last game against the Lakers showed, if our wings/guards cannot win the duel against theirs (sans KB), the Spurs would be in a very precarious situation.

Monster1776
04-18-2013, 01:34 AM
You all really couldn't get a better draw.

Sean Cagney
04-18-2013, 01:37 AM
There is no easy path at all IMO! Would I rather play LA than Houston? No clue lol! Kobe is not in there but their size! Gasol is playing great right now and Howard is lights out right now! Spurs weakness? Rebounding and interior outside of TIM! They are not an easy matchup.

Blake
04-18-2013, 01:42 AM
Funny, i was thinking Rockets then Clippers was the path of least resistance.

Harden is out of gas. Parker owns CP3.

The Nuggets will run/dunk the Spurs out of the gym, imo.

Budkin
04-18-2013, 01:43 AM
Rockets and Warriors would have been much worse match ups. I can't wait to see Tony and Timmy tear the Lakers apart.

Blake
04-18-2013, 01:44 AM
Thunder will sweep the Rockets. No doubt in my mind.

Mugen
04-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Funny, i was thinking Rockets then Clippers was the path of least resistance.

Harden is out of gas. Parker owns CP3.

The Nuggets will run/dunk the Spurs out of the gym, imo.

If Parker can't own Mongoloid Blake then it wouldn't have mattered who they played in the 1st round.

Monster1776
04-18-2013, 01:50 AM
There is no easy path at all IMO! Would I rather play LA than Houston? No clue lol! Kobe is not in there but their size! Gasol is playing great right now and Howard is lights out right now! Spurs weakness? Rebounding and interior outside of TIM! They are not an easy matchup.

I'm honestly more scared of the Rockets than the Lakers; and the Clippers are much more fearsome than either the Nuggets or the Warriors. I'd rather be in the 2 seed right now. Of course the Spurs and Thunder are essentially complete and total opposites.

And I'm not so confident about a sweep with the Rockets. We're still much too young and inexperienced to guarantee any type of consistent performance like that.

KaiRMD1
04-18-2013, 02:22 AM
Dude, this team is an easy path for anybody tbh. Spurs better show up sunday because right now, only one guy looks like he wants to make a run and he's 37 years old. go spurs go (hesitantly)

Legacy
04-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Tbh, I hope you're right.

Tbh.

100%duncan
04-18-2013, 09:29 AM
You all really couldn't get a better draw.

Tbh this tbh tbh.

boutons_deux
04-18-2013, 09:37 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/bracket/_/year/2013 (http://espn.go.com/nba/bracket/_/year/2013)

Legacy
04-18-2013, 09:46 AM
The Clips and The Grizz are gonna' bang eachother all to HELL each and every single game like last year. I hope that series goes to 7 games A-gain. It's like watching an MMA event without all the gear and the cage. Hopefully, it'll be even bloodier this time around as well. You know Memphis is piiissed. :lmao

baseline bum
04-18-2013, 09:52 AM
There is some real delusion in this thread. Without Diaw and with Duncan and Splitter likely playing about 35 minutes each while Gasol and Bible Kemp basically play the whole game, you're going to be seeing lots of Bonner and Blair guarding Gasol on a team that's going to be playing through the post mainly now. On paper the Spurs backcourt should shit all over LA's D-League guard rotation, but recent results from our backcourt haven't been at all encouraging.

polandprzem
04-18-2013, 09:54 AM
Frankly speaking IMO, I mean Seriously tbh I think the path is better for the spurs tbh on the lower bracket sincerly

Old School 44
04-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Agree with the OP. Another thing, the Spurs always get up for the big stage that comes with playing the Lakers, as opposed to drawing someone like Houston, Golden State where they can get caught napping. Denver is also a little banged up. I think we are destined for a repeat of the WCF matchup, hopefully with different results. tbh

DAF86
04-18-2013, 04:34 PM
I know I used a lot of tbhs, tbh. But I was half asleep yesterday, tbh. I'm gonna edited, tbh.

rascal
04-18-2013, 09:05 PM

If Kobe was there the lakers would win easily. Spurs should survive a tough series now.

HarlemHeat37
04-18-2013, 09:08 PM
If Kobe was there the lakers would win easily. Spurs should survive a tough series now.

If Kobe was there, the Lakers would be 8th..

Sorry about Kobe's injury btw..

rascal
04-18-2013, 09:12 PM
If Kobe was there, the Lakers would be 8th..

Sorry about Kobe's injury btw.. Nope. Kobe is all they have in the backcourt. The lakers were coming on with Kobe and Gasol playing better ( they would have challenged OK City for top seed if they were healthy throughout the year)as they got healthy and the urgency to make the playoffs set in. This stupid notion that the lakers are better without Kobe is nothing but nonsense.

HarlemHeat37
04-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Nope. Kobe is all they have in the backcourt. The lakers were coming on with Kobe and Gasol playing better ( they would have challenged OK City for top seed if they were healthy throughout the year)as they got healthy and the urgency to make the playoffs set in. This stupid notion that the lakers are better without Kobe is nothing but nonsense.

:lol they had a horrible point differential during the last month, during their "hot streak", barely beating mediocre teams, despite historic FT advantages..

The Lakers were horrible this year when Nash-Kobe-Gasol-Howard played together..

There's absolutely no reason to believe they would have challenged a top seed if they were healthy, the numbers don't translate at all..they had literally 2 or 3 impressive wins all year, and virtually all of their wins against decent teams were by 1 or 2 possessions..

rascal
04-18-2013, 09:20 PM
:lol they had a horrible point differential during the last month, during their "hot streak", barely beating mediocre teams, despite historic FT advantages..

The Lakers were horrible this year when Nash-Kobe-Gasol-Howard played together..

There's absolutely no reason to believe they would have challenged a top seed if they were healthy, the numbers don't translate at all..they had literally 2 or 3 impressive wins all year, and virtually all of their wins against decent teams were by 1 or 2 possessions..

They were not healthy. Nash was not a smart move getting him at his age. Nash has been banged up all year and not healthy, Howard and Gasol missed lots of games early on, they had a coaching change, lots of upheaval this year. Got off to a bad start and turned it on down the stretch as they got healthier. With health they challenge for top seed.

rascal
04-18-2013, 09:24 PM
The spurs are going to be in a fight guarding Gasol and Howard. The Spurs are small, soft and weak on the frontline, don't count on Splitter. Splitter will get destroyed, early foul trouble and on the bench. it is going to fall all on Duncan again. The lakers don't have enough fire power in the backcourt now without Kobe and that is the reason why the Spurs can escape this series.

Sean Cagney
04-18-2013, 10:54 PM
The spurs are going to be in a fight guarding Gasol and Howard. The Spurs are small, soft and weak on the frontline, don't count on Splitter. Splitter will get destroyed, early foul trouble and on the bench. it is going to fall all on Duncan again. The lakers don't have enough fire power in the backcourt now without Kobe and that is the reason why the Spurs can escape this series.
Those powerful Lakers with KOBE who lost to good teams all year long were really on a roll to beat us easily huh? They were 9th a few games later this year for Gods sakes, lol at beating the Spurs easily with Kobe. They were not beating anyone good for a long time this year, won a few late but mostly without Kobe. When he was healthy they lost to all the good teams, period.

Are they better without him in the playoffs? Probably not, but they were not juggarnauts with him a tall this year by any means. They are playing better as a team right now than all of this year! No coincidence there.

Hoops Czar
04-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Spurs haven't won a road game since February so they'd better not slip up at home.

mute
04-18-2013, 11:27 PM
I sort of agree I guess, although I don't like the thought of playing LAL in the first round. The main thing is that we avoid OKC until the WCF (if we get that far; however, this was never a question since we were gonna be the #1 or #2 seed). Another thing is that we don't have to play the winner of the Memphis/Clippers series.

houston spurs fan
04-18-2013, 11:30 PM
I sort of agree I guess, although I don't like the thought of playing LAL in the first round. The main thing is that we avoid OKC until the WCF (if we get that far; however, this was never a question since we were gonna be the #1 or #2 seed). Another thing is that we don't have to play the winner of the Memphis/Clippers series.

+1.

DPG21920
04-18-2013, 11:57 PM
LA has talent & hunger & that's not good. Spur fan better brace themselves mentally for what could transpire. Not a good first round match up.

rascal
04-19-2013, 11:13 AM
Those powerful Lakers with KOBE who lost to good teams all year long were really on a roll to beat us easily huh? They were 9th a few games later this year for Gods sakes, lol at beating the Spurs easily with Kobe. They were not beating anyone good for a long time this year, won a few late but mostly without Kobe. When he was healthy they lost to all the good teams, period.

Are they better without him in the playoffs? Probably not, but they were not juggarnauts with him a tall this year by any means. They are playing better as a team right now than all of this year! No coincidence there.

Keep believing the Spurs are some sort of playoff powerhouse. This spurs team has proven to be soft when challenged in the playoffs the last couple of years and I don't expect anything different from them this year.

The lakers have been playing better since Howard and Gasol got back on the court together, most of the year those two were not playing together because of injuries.

xtremesteven33
04-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Pau Gasol can play like an MVP when he wants to. Pau will now have all the freedom to be team leader and lead shot taker this series. Can anyone imagine Gasol taking the lead role? Not me. Dwight Howard has the ability to be a lockdown paint defender but continues to show hes very vulnerable in that area. The Spurs will purposely attack Dwight Howard all series. They will try to get him in foul trouble and piss him off. Past has shown that he gets distracted easily and tends to play sloppy when upset.

The guy that really worries me is Ron Artest. I feel as though Kobe and Fisher were the guys who kept that animal in his cage for 3 years. Now theres no one there to stop him or hold him back. Spurs have no one who can stop Artest. The guy can post, shoot 3's and play shutdown defense. Dude is probably also the craziest toughest SOB in the game. Sadly, we just sent our resident "psycho" out the door. If Ron Artest gets hot and plays loose, Spurs will have a tougher than expected series.

All in all, Spurs just have too much talent, leadership, and experience to lose to the Lakers. Sure were not playing great but the playoffs are a different animal. Another gear is set and its time to go. Not to mention Pop continues to own Dantoni and teach him basketball lessons.

Blake
04-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I'm still thinking the 1 seed would have been the much easier path.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-22-2013, 10:41 AM
Yeah, I'm still thinking the 1 seed would have been the much easier path.

No way

Blake
04-22-2013, 10:48 AM
1.rockets
2.clippers
3.home court vs thunder

Yes way.

100%duncan
04-22-2013, 10:53 AM
1.rockets
2.clippers
3.home court vs thunder

Yes way.
Clippers over Nuggs without Gallo?

Brunodf
04-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Clippers over Nuggs without Gallo?
W.Chandler always plays well against us, not having Gallo could be good for the Nuggets.

DAF86
04-22-2013, 12:47 PM
1.rockets
2.clippers
3.home court vs thunder

Yes way.

Rockets > Lakers
Clippers >> Nuggets
Home court court would have been nice though.

emanueldavidginobili
04-22-2013, 01:54 PM
I wouldn't want to play Memphis or LAC, especially with a healthy CP3 and Tony not himself right now, I definitely think we could beat them but the Nuggets will definitely be better. Games so down in the playoffs and all the Nuggets do is run run run, their half court offense is not the best.

Blake
04-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Rockets > Lakers
Clippers >> Nuggets
Home court court would have been nice though.

i think the Spurs have proven enough times they match up great against the Clippers.

the Nuggets athleticism concerns me.

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Yeah, the first and second round are ours easily. The Thunder though, are what I am scared of like every other Spurs fan

KL2
04-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Keep believing the Spurs are some sort of playoff powerhouse. This spurs team has proven to be soft when challenged in the playoffs the last couple of years and I don't expect anything different from them this year.

The lakers have been playing better since Howard and Gasol got back on the court together, most of the year those two were not playing together because of injuries.

LA has been garbage all season long, even with a stupid amount of help from the refs.

This team with Kobe needed huge bailouts against the Grizz, Kings, Warriors, Blazers, Hornets, Minnesota, practically every single game down the stretch. Without the refs all of those games are most likely losses.

During Kobe's last 10 games the guy shot 67 FT's to Utah's 63 FT's as a TEAM :lol. Without these bailouts this Lakers team doesn't even have a better record than the Mavs.

100%duncan
04-22-2013, 07:31 PM
W.Chandler always plays well against us, not having Gallo could be good for the Nuggets.

I'd still take this path.

DAF86
04-24-2013, 12:18 AM
Yep.

spurraider21
04-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Lakers then warriors without David Lee would be a hilariously easy path to WCF

Beaverfuzz
04-24-2013, 02:03 AM
Lots of hoops to be played. BIRDMAN BIRDMAN!

Brunodf
04-24-2013, 02:41 AM
Lakers then warriors without David Lee would be a hilariously easy path to WCF
Nightmares of Pop playing Neal vs Curry in crunch time

spurraider21
04-24-2013, 02:55 AM
Nightmares of Pop playing Neal vs Curry in crunch time

no David Lee. there will not be a crunchtime if they actually upset Denver. denver likes to run run run and that plays into the warriors hand

Spurs 4 The Win
04-24-2013, 10:27 AM
no David Lee. there will not be a crunchtime if they actually upset Denver. denver likes to run run run and that plays into the warriors hand
You are right, our bigs would abuse Golden State... it would be bad

DAF86
04-27-2013, 01:47 AM
LA has talent & hunger & that's not good. Spur fan better brace themselves mentally for what could transpire. Not a good first round match up.

lol son, motherfucking lol.

DAF86
04-27-2013, 01:54 AM
BTW, lol Denver.

NASpurs
04-27-2013, 01:55 AM
:lmao just fucking brutal

Spurs 4 The Win
04-27-2013, 01:59 AM

Pussy lol

Aztecfan03
04-27-2013, 03:10 AM
:rollin People looking like fools thinking the Lakers were even somewhat formidable.

therealtruth
04-27-2013, 03:39 AM
If WB is out the Spurs need to make it to the Finals.

Brunodf
04-27-2013, 03:46 AM
:rollin People looking like fools thinking the Lakers were even somewhat formidable.
This. Someone should bump that "Who would you rather face in the 1st round" thread

slick'81
04-27-2013, 04:00 AM
No kobe no chance for la and without westbrook not sure okc survives rnd.2

rascal
04-27-2013, 05:07 AM

Still believe a healthy lakers team had enough to beat the Spurs.

rascal
04-27-2013, 05:07 AM
This. Someone should bump that "Who would you rather face in the 1st round" thread

People getting all cocky because the Spurs caught a big break playing an injured team. lol

TampaDude
04-27-2013, 05:17 AM
If WB is out the Spurs need to make it to the Finals.

Yup...but I don't think we'd get by the Heat. It would be fun to try, though.

Johnny RIngo
04-27-2013, 05:43 AM
Hopefully, yesterday's game is enough to jumpstart the team out of that awful funk they were in for most of March/April.

DPG21920
04-27-2013, 11:22 AM

Absolutely was worried about the Spurs level of play and health going into the series. Did not trust that Manu would be ready at all, TP would be close to full health and that LA who was starting to have Dwight/Pau put up monster games together would not be a tough, tough out. Obviously, with additional injuries and literally every health question (that was a known) going well for the Spurs, it turned out so much better than I thought. I never said LA would beat the Spurs, in fact the opposite. I just said I would not be overly shocked if it was a long series and the Spurs got dropped.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-27-2013, 12:10 PM
Absolutely was worried about the Spurs level of play and health going into the series. Did not trust that Manu would be ready at all, TP would be close to full health and that LA who was starting to have Dwight/Pau put up monster games together would not be a tough, tough out. Obviously, with additional injuries and literally every health question (that was a known) going well for the Spurs, it turned out so much better than I thought. I never said LA would beat the Spurs, in fact the opposite. I just said I would not be overly shocked if it was a long series and the Spurs got dropped.

Lol, rationalizing your shitty take. Just take it like a man and admit you were wrong.

DAF86
04-29-2013, 04:47 AM
Still believe a healthy lakers team had enough to beat the Spurs.

You also thought that the Spurs would just "survive"/"escape" this series so sorry if I don't take your word for it, tbh.

:rollin

Your Lakers were shit son. Just admit it.

DAF86
04-29-2013, 04:49 AM
BTW, lol Denver.

baseline bum
04-29-2013, 04:50 AM
Damn, never guessed Bonner would step up and shut Bible Kemp down. What a disgraceful exit for bar-none the worst season in the history of the Lakers. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

rascal
04-29-2013, 06:01 AM
You also thought that the Spurs would just "survive"/"escape" this series so sorry if I don't take your word for it, tbh.

After the added injuries I said a sweep.

rascal
04-29-2013, 06:02 AM
Damn, never guessed Bonner would step up and shut Bible Kemp down. What a disgraceful exit for bar-none the worst season in the history of the Lakers. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Classy Spurs fan. lol

rascal
04-29-2013, 06:03 AM

Classy Spurs fan. The lakers will win more titles than the Spurs over the next 10 years. They reload easily and will be back.

rascal
04-29-2013, 06:05 AM
Lol, rationalizing your shitty take. Just take it like a man and admit you were wrong.

Injuries took the lakers chances down, nothing else. The Spurs will only win a title if the top contenders go down with injuries, which looks like that may happen this year.

DAF86
04-29-2013, 06:20 AM
Classy Spurs fan. The lakers will win more titles than the Spurs over the next 10 years. They reload easily and will be back.

So, you're admitting to be a faggot Laker fan posting as a Spurs fan? Congrats for finally coming out. :tu

DAF86
04-29-2013, 06:25 AM
After the added injuries I said a sweep.

When you made those "survive/escape" comments you already knew the status of every Laker player for this series. Blake's injury doesn't count 'cause when he got injured it was pretty clear that the Lakers had no chance of finishing a game being behind only by single digits, tbh.

z0sa
04-29-2013, 06:32 AM
Spurs definitely get the easiest WC path to the finals. Will likely have homecourt all the way through the west while playing the easiest opponents. However beating the Heat will be the tallest order of the Duncan era.

hater
04-29-2013, 06:51 AM
So, you're admitting to be a faggot Laker fan posting as a Spurs fan? Congrats for finally coming out. :tu

:lol I didn't know that guy was a lakerfan. now it makes sense :lol

100%duncan
04-29-2013, 06:54 AM

What a faggot. You can gtfo tbh. :lol

rascal
04-29-2013, 08:33 AM

I am not admitting to being a Laker fan. Believing that the lakers will win more titles in the next 10 years, doesn't make me a laker fan.

rascal
04-29-2013, 08:34 AM
What a faggot. You can gtfo tbh. :lol

Another class act here.

100%duncan
04-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Another class act here.

Is it classier than supporting LA? :lol

100%duncan
04-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Another class act here.

Is it classier than supporting LA? :lol

TampaDude
04-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Guys, rascal is a bit trollish with his comments in general, tbh. One or more of the following is likely true:

1. He's actually a Lakers fan.
2. He's 12 years old.
3. He's bipolar.

100%duncan
04-29-2013, 08:43 AM
Guys, rascal is a bit trollish with his comments in general, tbh. One or more of the following is likely true:

2. He's 12 years old.
3. He's bipolar.

Might be all of the above imho.

rascal
04-29-2013, 08:45 AM
When you made those "survive/escape" comments you already knew the status of every Laker player for this series. Blake's injury doesn't count 'cause when he got injured it was pretty clear that the Lakers had no chance of finishing a game being behind only by single digits, tbh.

The only one out was Bryant when the comment was made, after the other guys(Nash, Blake) went out the lakrs no longer had a capable backcourt.

DAF86
04-29-2013, 08:50 AM
I am not admitting to being a Laker fan. Believing that the lakers will win more titles in the next 10 years, doesn't make me a laker fan.

No, but you getting all butthurt and answering this:

To me saying this to you:

Kinda gives the impression that you actually are a Lakers fan.

Mel_13
04-29-2013, 08:52 AM

2. He's 12 years old.
3. He's bipolar.

It's not #2. He won't admit to #1 in much the same way that Lance Bass wouldn't admit to being gay, but he isn't fooling anyone. I don't know enough about #3 to have an opinion, but he is a self-proclaimed loser who seems to object to any expression of optimism as it relates to the Spurs. You can be absolutely certain that if the Spurs don't win the trophy, he'll be happy as a clam and posting "I told you so".

His entire posting history can be largely summarized as follows:

1. Lakers good.
2. Spurs bad.
3. Lakers big.
4. Spurs small.
5. Trade Manu.

DAF86
04-29-2013, 08:52 AM
The only one out was Bryant when the comment was made, after the other guys(Nash, Blake) went out the lakrs no longer had a capable backcourt.

Blake and Nash weren't out 'till game 3. And at that point it was pretty evident that the Lakers weren't a serious threat to the Spurs with or without Blake/Nash (and to be really honest with or without Kobe either).

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-29-2013, 09:00 AM
His entire posting history can be largely summarized as follows:

1. Lakers good.
2. Spurs bad.
3. Lakers big.
4. Spurs small.
5. Trade Manu.

Don't forget his ability to take elbows to the head without falling down, unlike the Beard.

NASpurs
04-29-2013, 10:03 AM
How the path looks like right now:

http://i.imgur.com/sTQZ8d6l.jpg

Floyd Pacquiao
04-29-2013, 10:20 AM
Hey rascal do you still think the Lakers have the best front office in the league?

Spurs 4 The Win
04-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Injuries took the lakers chances down, nothing else. The Spurs will only win a title if the top contenders go down with injuries, which looks like that may happen this year.

Lol fagget t-shirt fan with no confidence in their team. If the Spurs win a title it is because we are the best, not because of injuries so stfu. The injury card is for faggets and pussies.

100%duncan
04-29-2013, 10:31 AM
rascal where you at faggot?

rasho8
04-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Whats with the gay slurs?

rascal
04-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Hey rascal do you still think the Lakers have the best front office in the league?

The Lakers get game changing stars in their prime. They beat the spurs if they stay healthy this year. They got Gasol, Howard and Chris Paul all through trades.

The lakers will win more titles over the next 10 years than the Spurs will. And that is even if the Spurs title this year. As a franchise they have more $ and a better location draw to work with( that is a good thing for success) and are not afraid to pull the trigger on blockbuster moves to add stars in their prime.

rascal
04-29-2013, 11:19 AM
And some people think Spur fans are come sort of special classy fan. lol

Floyd Pacquiao
04-29-2013, 11:49 AM
The Lakers get game changing stars in their prime. They beat the spurs if they stay healthy this year. They got Gasol, Howard and Chris Paul all through trades.

The lakers will win more titles over the next 10 years than the Spurs will. And that is even if the Spurs title this year. As a franchise they have more $ and a better location draw to work with( that is a good thing for success) and are not afraid to pull the trigger on blockbuster moves to add stars in their prime.

No don't give me that "if they were healthy" excuse. It's the Lakers management's fault their not healthy. Mitch thought it would be a good idea to get a old hobbled Nash and hobbled Howard waste all the money on old stars and not incorporate a bench with young talent. And to top it off Jimmy boy and Mitch thought it would be a good idea to hire Mike _'Antoni who is notorious for overplaying his starters and running them into the ground. lol that's a damn good job the best front office in the league did.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-29-2013, 11:53 AM
lol and not to mention they passed up Phil Jackson for Mike fckn _'Antoni

lol "best front office in the league"

hater
04-29-2013, 03:16 PM

the lakers won't win more titles than Spurs in next 10 years unless they get Lebron or Durant. Stop smokin the crack. It just doesn't add up, KObe is finished, Howard can never lead a team, they still gotta pay Nash, Metta and even if they amnesty Gasol, that wont' be enough to sign a superstar.

sorry but again, that bullshit that LA will get more championship than Spurs in next 10 years is nothing but pulled out of your ass bullshit. :rolleyes

come up with a realistic scenario and then we can start talking, otherwise STFU

Robz4000
04-29-2013, 03:26 PM
the lakers won't win more titles than Spurs in next 10 years unless they get Lebron or Durant. Stop smokin the crack. It just doesn't add up, KObe is finished, Howard can never lead a team, they still gotta pay Nash, Metta and even if they amnesty Gasol, that wont' be enough to sign a superstar.

sorry but again, that bullshit that LA will get more championship than Spurs in next 10 years is nothing but pulled out of your ass bullshit. :rolleyes

This. Lakers also suffer from an inability to build through the draft, which will be key when the new bargaining agreement takes over next season.

baseline bum
04-29-2013, 04:25 PM
:lol I didn't know that guy was a lakerfan. now it makes sense :lol

rascal's definitely not a Spurs fan. Back when the team was winning titles he bitched about how boring they were and how he liked running teams better. Then when the Spurs became a running team he bitched about them not playing inside.

look_at_g_shred
04-29-2013, 04:33 PM
No don't give me that "if they were healthy" excuse. It's the Lakers management's fault their not healthy. Mitch thought it would be a good idea to get a old hobbled Nash and hobbled Howard waste all the money on old stars and not incorporate a bench with young talent. And to top it off Jimmy boy and Mitch thought it would be a good idea to hire Mike _'Antoni who is notorious for overplaying his starters and running them into the ground. lol that's a damn good job the best front office in the league did.

Chris Paul? lol and lol to getting Steve Nash in his prime..

rascal
04-29-2013, 08:32 PM
rascal's definitely not a Spurs fan. Back when the team was winning titles he bitched about how boring they were and how he liked running teams better. Then when the Spurs became a running team he bitched about them not playing inside.

The Spurs have never been a running team under pop.

100%duncan
04-29-2013, 08:35 PM
^faggity fag

rascal
04-29-2013, 08:57 PM

You must have your eyes closed to the Lakers history. The lakers will have no problem regrouping and will be a contender in no time. The spurs will need another franchise all time great lucky lottery ball bounce pick.

rascal
04-29-2013, 09:00 PM
^faggity fag

Grow up

rascal
04-29-2013, 09:04 PM

The Lakers will win more titles than the Spurs over the next 10 years. Like it or not.

rascal
04-29-2013, 09:06 PM
rascal where you at faggot?

Grow up. That is 8th grade trash talk.

100%duncan
04-29-2013, 09:20 PM
:cry :cry :lmao

hater
04-29-2013, 09:57 PM
You must have your eyes closed to the Lakers history. The lakers will have no problem regrouping and will be a contender in no time. The spurs will need another franchise all time great lucky lottery ball bounce pick.

I figured you didn't have any realistic scenarios

chances of spurs getting another 1st round pick >>>> lakers chances of landing another Magic, or Kobe/Shaq/Gasol/Jackson combination

if I was a betting man, I'd say Spurs have better chance at success over lakers in next 10 years

james evans
04-29-2013, 11:11 PM
there is no easy path against the thunder when durant can get fouls for someone looking at him and every time fisher hits the floor, even when he's on the bench, he gets an offensive foul call. it's damn near impossible to stop a team with the slightest bit of contact the whistle blows. we saw that last year

DAF86
04-30-2013, 03:01 AM
there is no easy path against the thunder when durant can get fouls for someone looking at him and every time fisher hits the floor, even when he's on the bench, he gets an offensive foul call. it's damn near impossible to stop a team with the slightest bit of contact the whistle blows. we saw that last year

Well, I was talking about the Western Conference only. Of course the Heat have the easiest path with the East conference being a fucking joke and all that.

DAF86
05-03-2013, 12:20 AM
Did you just watch that abortion?

spurraider21
05-03-2013, 02:39 AM
If Houston gets a couple of upsets the spurs path to the finals would include beating the 6, 7, and 8 seed :lmao

DAF86
05-27-2013, 11:44 PM
That was pretty damn easy, tbh.