PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who will have the better series: Tony Parker vs Blake Mamba

ElNono
04-18-2013, 01:59 AM
The Blakers shed the old, excess garbage and are finally playing like a well-oiled machine, behind their newest pop star: the Blake Mamba.

Spurs come into this series having won 58 games thanks to their the french sensation, 'MVP conversation' Tony Parker.

So, who will have the better series in your opinion?

HI-FI
04-18-2013, 02:09 AM
probably Blake. he's been playing really well since unhinged by Rapist's injury.

I'm hoping Parker proves me wrong though. Even though I'm not a huge fan, I hate seeing his disappearing act affect the team.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 02:13 AM
The Blakers shed the old, excess garbage and are finally playing like a well-oiled machine, behind their newest pop star: the Blake Mamba.

Spurs come into this series having won 58 games thanks to their the french sensation, 'MVP conversation' Tony Parker.

So, who will have the better series in your opinion?

:lol

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 02:13 AM
Ill say it again... Blake>Parker

TDMVPDPOY
04-18-2013, 02:14 AM
blake has been held back by kobe,

i think his actually better then parker by a mile

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 02:18 AM
Ill say it again... Blake>Parker

Want to bet on who has the better series?

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 02:50 AM
Want to bet on who has the better series?

want to to bet on who wins the series?

spurraider21
04-18-2013, 02:52 AM

i do i do

spurraider21
04-18-2013, 02:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfsPNv1nKAU

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 02:59 AM

Sure. I'll take the Spurs for 50.00, straight up. No odds or points.

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 03:11 AM
Sure. I'll take the Spurs for 50.00, straight up. No odds or points.

Why are you trying to hustle me? you should give me respectable odds.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 03:13 AM
Why are you trying to hustle me? you should give me respectable odds.

Someone might. Not me. Got no belief in Frenchie and Co.

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 03:16 AM
Someone might. Not me. Got no belief in Frenchie and Co.

Wheres the faith?

LkrFan
04-18-2013, 03:20 AM
mid only wanting to bet $50.00. Don't sound too confident in his boys if you ask me. :elephant

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 03:22 AM
mid only wanting to bet $50.00. Don't sound too confident in his boys if you ask me. :elephant

he was willing to bet 200 earlier in the season...

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 03:22 AM

Course I'm not. Have you not read my latest posts?

Just making a friendly bet with mamba because he's a good ship.

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 03:23 AM
Course I'm not. Have you not read my latest posts?

Just making a friendly bet with mamba because he's a good ship.

I just dont think you should lose confidence so quickly, all bull shit aside, spurs lookin better on paper IMHO. WE HAVE NO BENCH!

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 03:25 AM
he was willing to bet 200 earlier in the season...

On the Lakers reaching the WCF.

And that bet is still offered if you want it.

Lakers look very good right now. Blake is beasting. Dwight is locking down the paint. And Pau has returned to form. You have an experienced coach with a good playoff pedigree. A veteran bench anchored by former all-star Antwan Jamison. And most importantly, Kobe providing moral support.

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 03:26 AM
On the Lakers reaching the WCF.

And that bet is still offered if you want it.

Lakers look very good right now. Blake is beasting. Dwight is locking down the paint. And Pau has returned to form. You have an experienced coach with a good playoff pedigree. A veteran bench anchored by former all-star Antwan Jamison. And most importantly, Kobe providing moral support.

:lol:lol:lol

but i still say, we have the worst bench in the league, and your not going anywhere in the playoffs without depth. We all know that.

btw, wasnt there something about the spurs in that bet?

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 03:28 AM
I just dont think you should lose confidence so quickly, all bull shit aside, spurs lookin better on paper IMHO. WE HAVE NO BENCH!

If Parker was in good form, I'd be much, much more confident. But whether it's injuries or a lack of confidence, he doesn't look right. And he's our biggest matchup advantage we have. If he can't score 20ppg, it's gonna be a long series.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 03:28 AM
:lol:lol:lol

but i still say, we have the worst bench in the league, and your not going anywhere in the playoffs without depth. We all know that.

btw, wasnt there something about the spurs in that bet?

I don't recall.

hater
04-18-2013, 03:29 AM
LOL if Blake has a better series than Parker this will be a short 4 game sweep delivered by the Lakeshow

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 03:38 AM
If Parker was in good form, I'd be much, much more confident. But whether it's injuries or a lack of confidence, he doesn't look right. And he's our biggest matchup advantage we have. If he can't score 20ppg, it's gonna be a long series.

:toast

im out

Reck
04-18-2013, 04:07 AM

Do they even need Parker though?

Neal and Green can make up the difference in points.

Lakers are relying on Blake too much. It's a joke.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 04:19 AM
Do they even need Parker though?

Neal and Green can make up the difference in points.

Lakers are relying on Blake too much. It's a joke.

It's not necessarily his scoring that would be most valuable, but his penetration, which gets Green/Leonard etc those open looks and just opens everything up. Lakers will no doubt have trouble scoring, but I'm not too confident we can get we want vs. them, especially now that they've seemed to have woken up defensively. And in a grindfest, the bigger team always wins. And they're the bigger team.

Furthermore, I have major worries about keeping them off the offensive glass.

Latarian Milton
04-18-2013, 07:35 AM
mamba will probably make better individual performances than parker but the spurs will win the series which's guaranteed. parker can play bad but he'll never turn into a cancer like mike james or darren collison imho.

TDMVPDPOY
04-18-2013, 10:30 AM
if dantoni is smart, he chuck a big wingman on this clown and shut him down for the whole series

Sportcamper
04-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Blake is the clear favorite…He has The Lord Almighty on his side…

I want to thank Jesus for giving me the opportunity to be in a playoff game…
(Last nights post game interview)