PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: NBA Forum awards

Riddler
04-18-2013, 09:48 AM
???

Thread
04-18-2013, 10:25 AM
I'd like something in silver of course, for my avatar area.

Dex
04-18-2013, 10:29 AM
You get an award!

You get an award!

Everybody gets awards!!

Dex
04-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Oh, I get one, too.

Clipper Nation
04-18-2013, 10:44 AM
I'd like something in silver of course, for my avatar area.http://i.imgur.com/XT2fwNY.png

Thread
04-18-2013, 10:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XT2fwNY.png

I'd take it. Just have them plant it below my Laker Logo.

Years ago they handing out those swell Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards. I was promised one, but, it never showed up. I knew they weren't telling the truth. I knew I wouldn't get it.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Usually the categories are:

- MVP

- Rookie of the Year

- Best Troll

- Worst poster

- Most butthurt

- Comeback of the Year

My selections:

MVP: ElNono. Has to be. His .500 thread sustained for 75% of the year and he "was right about them Lakers" till the very last game of the season. He puts in tireless work on the board and is always an entertaining read.

1st runner up: Harlem Heat

2nd runner up: DPG

Rookie of the Year: Aaron and HiFi. Not sure when they registered, but I haven't seen them prior, and they're really the only new posters who've stood out to me. LakersaretheBesteva, who I know is hit and miss with some, came too late in the season to qualify. But his hatred of LG earns big points with me, so he deserves mention. Tuna was a weak burn, imo. But his LG work deserves appreciation.

Best troll: Zero standouts this season. D12 and Asif are failed impressions of 21_Blessings and lakaluva. BUMP rarely posts anymore. Mono and m>s seem to be retired from the troll game. Jamstone no longer posts with NativeAmerican, OGBobbyJohnson, or TheLakaluvaLibrary. The troll era is pretty much bygone on the NBA forum.

Worst Poster: FKLA might the obvious choice for some. But bad takes don't necessarily equate to being a bad poster. A least he's willing to stick around and defend his points til the bitter end, no matter how retarded or unpopular his opinion might be. FKLA at least brings drama, livens things up with his hated of Dirk, is at times unintentionally hilarious (Diaw>Lee), and takes our racist insults in stride. One thing I can say is I'm never bored reading FKLA going back-and-forth with a Mav Krew member.

For me, it's hater. Fails at the one-liner shtick and is just rather boring overall.

Most Butthurt: Yours truly. Every Lakers win irritates the fuck out of me this year for some reason (which I let known in game threads), even though I know they have no chance of winning anything, there's just something about this particular Lakers team that aggravates me. And no, it isn't their preseason hype or payroll, or even Dwight Howard. Can't put my finger on it, honestly. I just know I get angrier when they win a meaningless regular season game than when Kirb went up 5>4.

On that note, I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm retiring from the Kobe vs. Duncan debate and going to stop incessantly arguing with Lakers fans over trivial shit. Been at this shit too long, and it's really time to get back to talking basketball.

Comeback of the Year: Culburn. Who else?

Thread
04-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Rookie of the Year: Aaron and HiFi. Not sure when they registered, but I haven't seen them prior, and they're really the only new posters who've stood out to me.

Accurate.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Accurate.

What do you think of me retiring from Laker Hating?

Did I finally set myself straight?

Jt.ONE
04-18-2013, 11:26 AM
On that note, I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm retiring from the Kobe vs. Duncan debate and going to stop incessantly arguing with Lakers fans over trivial shit. Been at this shit too long, and it's really time to get back to talking basketball.

:lol i dont see that lasting long... but :toast

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 11:26 AM

i really didnt understand this

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 11:27 AM
and tbh, i started the short lasting tuna shtick

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 11:32 AM
i really didnt understand this

How so?

jeebus
04-18-2013, 11:33 AM

until the spurs are up 3 games on the Lakers and it's down to the final minute of the 4th quarter of the series clinching game. someone will post the zoom gif of Mitch from last year, and it will light a spark in your eyes. just wait smh. just wait.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 11:38 AM
until the spurs are up 3 games on the Lakers and it's down to the final minute of the 4th quarter of the series clinching game. someone will post the zoom gif of Mitch from last year, and it will light a spark in your eyes. just wait smh. just wait.

:lol

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 11:44 AM
How so?

I was just getting a kick out of your laker haterade, shame it has come to an end. Was that just a consistent troll job?

whitemamba
Oh, I get one, too.

i wanted a school....

Clipper Nation

Impossible, tbh.... despising the Lakers isn't something you can retire from, it's ingrained in every actual basketball fan from birth....

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Impossible, tbh.... despising the Lakers isn't something you can retire from, it's ingrained in every actual basketball fan from birth....

Too bad being funny is not something you were born with :lol

Clipper Nation
04-18-2013, 11:53 AM
Too bad being funny is not something you were born with :lol
Yeah, if only I had the masterful wit to come up with shit like "Tuna" :lol

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 11:53 AM
I was just getting a kick out of your laker haterade, shame it has come to an end. Was that just a consistent troll job?

At times. But I legitimately don't like the Lakers.

Disliked them even before the Lakers/Spurs rivalry became notable (was too young to see Gervin vs. Magic in the 80's). Growing up in So Cal, I just never latched on to the Lakers. And since I was overly competitive and all my friends were Lakers fans, I always wanted the Lakers to lose so I could give my friends shit. I was the type who had to beat my friends in everything. Whether it was one-on-one basketball. Make shift homerun derbies in the front yard. Video games. Or the Lakers losing, which was a "victory" for me. Great friend. I know. :lol

And that attitude persists to this day.

It's a stupid, childish attitude. But we all have our quirks.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 11:57 AM

True. The hate will never leave me internally. But I think I'll retire from all the shit-flinging I engage on here with the likes of Kool and such.

Killakobe81
04-18-2013, 12:05 PM

- MVP

- Rookie of the Year

- Best Troll

- Worst poster

- Most butthurt

- Comeback of the Year

My selections:

MVP: ElNono. Has to be. His .500 thread sustained for 75% of the year and he "was right about them Lakers" till the very last game of the season. He puts in tireless work on the board and is always an entertaining read.

Rookie of the Year: Aaron and HiFi. Not sure when they registered, but I haven't seen them prior, and they're really the only new posters who've stood out to me. LakersaretheBesteva, who I know is hit and miss with some, came too late in the season to qualify. But his hatred of LG earns big points with me, so he deserves mention. Tuna was a weak burn, imo. But his LG work deserves appreciation.

Best troll: Zero standouts this season. D12 and Asif are failed impressions of 21_Blessings and lakaluva. BUMP rarely posts anymore. Mono and m>s seem to be retired from the troll game. Jamstone no longer posts with NativeAmerican, OGBobbyJohnson, or TheLakaluvaLibrary. The troll era is pretty much bygone on the NBA forum.

Worst Poster: FKLA might the obvious choice for some. But bad takes don't necessarily equate to being a bad poster. A least he's willing to stick around and defend his points til the bitter end, no matter how retarded or unpopular his opinion might be. FKLA at least brings drama, livens things up with his hated of Dirk, is at times unintentionally hilarious (Diaw>Lee), and takes our racist insults in stride. One thing I can say is I'm never bored reading FKLA going back-and-forth with a Mav Krew member.

For me, it's hater. Fails at the one-liner shtick and is just rather boring overall.

Most Butthurt: Yours truly. Every Lakers win irritates the fuck out of me this year for some reason (which I let known in game threads), even though I know they have no chance of winning anything, there's just something about this particular Lakers team that aggravates me. And no, it isn't their preseason hype or payroll, or even Dwight Howard. Can't put my finger on it, honestly. I just know I get angrier when they win a meaningless regular season game than when Kirb went up 5>4.

Though fun to argue Amb I'm with you Kobe vs Duncan is dead for me as well unless Duncan rangs or makes Finals not sure anything tangible can change that debate unless Lakers get past 2nd round minus Kobe ...solid picks Mid but DPG is always tops on my list fuck me ...internet awards ...this is what I'm responding to smh

whitemamba
04-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Yeah, if only I had the masterful wit to come up with shit like "Tuna" :lol

it shtuck tbh :lol temporarily at least, I mean he did put it under his name "the tuna" :lol

FkLA
04-18-2013, 12:14 PM
My Diaw take is literally the only terrible take Ive had. My opinions on Dirk, the majority of the people would agree with me as Ive already proved tbh. :hat

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Oh, forgot:

Best feud.

Easily Clipper Nation vs. Thunderup.

The GOAT feud, though, is HH vs. Cobbler

Thread
04-18-2013, 01:33 PM

CN is right, Midst. It's impossible. You're just exhausted & give out. By Sunday tip-off you'll be refreshed & hating once again.

D12
04-18-2013, 01:35 PM
:lol:lol Mid has to be the biggest failure of the season. Talking up a shit storm only for the tides to turn and now look at him. He squirms like a bitch at the thought of my beloved Lakers ending his season. Oh the Shakespearean tragedy.

D12
04-18-2013, 01:36 PM
:lol:lol @ ElNono being a top MVP candidate. He should be banned solely because of his wrong predictions. Someone should volunteer to educate him in the game of basketball.

Thread
04-18-2013, 01:37 PM
The GOAT feud, though, is HH vs. Cobbler

It was good. Neither deviated nor picked up the game board and threw it against the wall. It was a wonderment.

Thread
04-18-2013, 01:38 PM
:lol:lol @ ElNono being a top MVP candidate. He should be banned solely because of his wrong predictions. Someone should volunteer to educate him in the game of basketball.

I know. He's like BR...they canonize both of these guys. I don't get it.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 01:51 PM
I know. He's like BR...they canonize both of these guys. I don't get it.

El is a tight ship. Always on time and ready to work. Gotta tip your cap to his work ethic.

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 01:55 PM
:lol:lol Mid has to be the biggest failure of the season. Talking up a shit storm only for the tides to turn and now look at him. He squirms like a bitch at the thought of my beloved Lakers ending his season. Oh the Shakespearean tragedy.

I hope Kobe bounces back next season stronger than ever.

Thread
04-18-2013, 01:57 PM
El is a tight ship. Always on time and ready to work. Gotta tip your cap to his work ethic.

He is rigid. That bugs me. + he kind of shoved me in a ditch long before I was booted. That hurt.

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2013, 02:10 PM

Now that Duncan is ask risk to lose to Gasol after a domonating season by the Spurs you call quits? well you can "quit" till your ass is content...I'm gonna bend your ass over like Neal and get Jiggy wit it....

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Now that Duncan is ask risk to lose to Gasol after a domonating season by the Spurs you call quits? well you can "quit" till your ass is content...I'm gonna bend your ass over like Neal and get Jiggy wit it....

Obsession is unhealthy, Kool.

Time to let it go and just enjoy watching basketball.

Thebesteva
04-18-2013, 02:29 PM

- MVP

- Rookie of the Year

- Best Troll

- Worst poster

- Most butthurt

- Comeback of the Year

My selections:

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/man-standing-in-the-rain-gif.gif

Lincoln
04-18-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm TOSB status. I've fallen to a shit tier poster

And I don't give a fuck

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2013, 02:36 PM
Obsession is unhealthy, Kool.

Time to let it go and just enjoy watching basketball.

lalalalala lalalalalala lalala lalalalalala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFmdSLs1EUw

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2013, 02:38 PM

And I don't give a fuck

^ progress for you

venky
04-18-2013, 02:40 PM
I only came back once I heard Giuseppe was back. I vote for him for all categories.

Splits
04-18-2013, 03:03 PM
I only came back once I heard Giuseppe was back. I vote for him for all categories.

Faggit

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Worst poster of the year : culburn

Thread
04-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Worst poster of the year : culburn

My little baby-girl. Gosh, yer cute.

Venti Quattro
04-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Record of the Year goes to Thread for Only Pussies and Assholes Blame the Officiating.

Brazil
04-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Mono is quite underrated these days imho, his job on cul was outstanding: The Comeback and then The Regulation, I take you back then I dumb you style. clean job

Thread
04-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Mono is quite underrated these days imho, his job on cul was outstanding: The Comeback and then The Regulation, I take you back then I dumb you style. clean job

Jesus, I forgot about those. Good days. It goes too fast though..

Brazil
04-18-2013, 03:38 PM
Jesus, I forgot about those. Good days. It goes too fast though..

I smell skunk

Thread
04-18-2013, 03:46 PM
I smell skunk

That was nice and I lost it so fucking quick.

Brazil
04-18-2013, 03:53 PM
That was nice and I lost it so fucking quick.

I have the feeling you kept the bads and gave up the goods

DMC
04-18-2013, 07:08 PM

And I don't give a fuck
When you're drunk you're quite entertaining

Suspect
04-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Thread is easily the worst with his polly wants a cracker ass

spurraider21
04-18-2013, 07:22 PM
At times. But I legitimately don't like the Lakers.

Disliked them even before the Lakers/Spurs rivalry became notable (was too young to see Gervin vs. Magic in the 80's). Growing up in So Cal, I just never latched on to the Lakers. And since I was overly competitive and all my friends were Lakers fans, I always wanted the Lakers to lose so I could give my friends shit. I was the type who had to beat my friends in everything. Whether it was one-on-one basketball. Make shift homerun derbies in the front yard. Video games. Or the Lakers losing, which was a "victory" for me. Great friend. I know. :lol

And that attitude persists to this day.

It's a stupid, childish attitude. But we all have our quirks.
Essentially same story here. Born, raised, and still live in LA. Couldn't stand the Lakers. I latched onto the Spurs partially because my pops kept raving on about how Tim Duncan (in his senior year at Wake) was going to be the best player in the draft, and whatnot, so when the Spurs drafted him and I saw some Twin Towers action, I was sold. My dad was a Laker hater too, being a big Dr. J and overall 76er fan, but I chose the Spurs in the end because their jersey color scheme matched the Raiders. Stupid as it was, I was young. Stuck withem since.

Thread
04-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Thread is easily the worst with his polly wants a cracker ass

- "I love you."

- http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsnpzfegCC1qkcqnjo1_400.jpg

blah blah blah
04-18-2013, 08:04 PM
DMC is probably the best overall poster here. The guy always brings quality takes. Harlemheat, FkLA are consistently solid as well.

Tough to say who the funniest one is. mono's probably the best troll on the site. DeadlyDynasty/Fpoonsie are pretty good too. BUMP hardly posts, but his random, out of left field style of posting is hilarious.

The worst poster goes to Thread. Just fucking awful.

VBM
04-18-2013, 08:13 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/IFWT_Adele.jpg

ElNono
04-18-2013, 08:17 PM

- MVP

- Rookie of the Year

- Best Troll

- Worst poster

- Most butthurt

- Comeback of the Year

My selections:

thanks mid

ElNono
04-18-2013, 08:21 PM
He is rigid. That bugs me. + he kind of shoved me in a ditch long before I was booted. That hurt.

you're stubborn as hell... that's what happened. I reached out to you before doom, but you were too proud and would have none of it.

And that is fine. That might just be who you are. But I did try.

Robz4000
04-18-2013, 08:32 PM
MVP: ElNono, with mid and Harlem runners-up.

RotY: Haven't really noticed anyone out of the ordinary, but I guess Clipper Nation (been here a while but sorta new) and LakersaretheBesteva (he's been here, what, a month or two?).

Best Troll: 21_Dickings (reaching here tho), Lincoln and Philip make me chuckle every now and then as well

Worst Poster: thunderup or Kool, with Narutoluva bringing up the rear as Asif

Most Butthurt: TDMVPDPOY

CotY: Culb

Thread
04-18-2013, 08:52 PM
The worst poster goes to Thread. Just fucking awful.

- "I love you."

- http://www.legendschampionshipwrestling.com/uploaded_images/04-762508.jpg

VBM
04-18-2013, 09:00 PM
- "I love you."

- http://www.legendschampionshipwrestling.com/uploaded_images/04-762508.jpg

3g5jysAqYAs

Latarian Milton
04-18-2013, 10:04 PM
badass of the year award should go to mid unanimously imho. dude teased countless dumbasses with his classic black humors. he earned his fame for pwning those asses while giving others free amusements, and this year is spectacularly brilliant for him even by his own standard tbh.

Trainwreck2100
04-19-2013, 12:23 AM
3g5jysAqYAs

holy fuck was that guy having a stroke

AaronY
04-19-2013, 11:03 AM
I just decided I'm gonna bump this thread where people about how good of a poster I am so more people can read it..

whitemamba
04-19-2013, 11:22 AM
I just decided I'm gonna bump this thread where people about how good of a poster I am so more people can read it..

Thread
04-19-2013, 11:25 AM

Hell, he's serious.

whitemamba
04-19-2013, 11:25 AM
^please.

HI-FI
04-19-2013, 03:34 PM
badass of the year award should go to mid unanimously imho. dude teased countless dumbasses with his classic black humors. he earned his fame for pwning those asses while giving others free amusements, and this year is spectacularly brilliant for him even by his own standard tbh.

it's either gotta be Mid or El Nono. both of them have gone Eagleton on Laker fans all year, sans lube. El Nono's ".500 Thread" was a haunting reminder of what Jim Buss has in store for Laker fans....for pretty much the rest of their lives. Nono is a sarcastic Mexican but no doubt he's done some great work on these boards.

Mid disappeared during the summer while Laker fans turned this place into their own AIDS infested bathhouse. it was pretty sickening. but then he re-emerged like Anton Chigurgh, an angel of death, back to settle payments for basketball reasons.

here is mid Chigurh taking care of Lkrfan
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmsy5bKATF1qhjv44.gif

later, mid found Dale's old ass outside of Phoenix
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m00uptXFQv1qd8nujo1_500.gif

both Nono and Midnight deserve MVP recognition

Thread
04-19-2013, 03:37 PM
^I hate that fuckin' film. Mean spirited.

HI-FI
04-19-2013, 03:42 PM
^I hate that fuckin' film. Mean spirited.

it's one of my favorite films. I don't know if I'd say it's mean spirited as maybe a hopeless look at man's inherent ability to take the wrong path.

ffadicted
04-19-2013, 06:17 PM
I win best lurkers imhotbqh I've been on this shit every day multiple times and posted like 10 times the whole season

venky
04-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Why isn't thread posting like a senile old man anymore.

Thread
04-19-2013, 08:47 PM
it's one of my favorite films. I don't know if I'd say it's mean spirited as maybe a hopeless look at man's inherent ability to take the wrong path.

It's without redeeming value, HI. Reminds me of "Natural Born Killers" & "Funny Games." They're loathsome.

HI-FI
04-19-2013, 08:57 PM
It's without redeeming value, HI. Reminds me of "Natural Born Killers" & "Funny Games." They're loathsome.
i kind of see your point with those two films. there are points or reasons for the violence in those films, but i'd say they were far more exploitative or amoral.

No Country has some redeeming people in it, like Tommy Lee Jones character, but i guess that's the point of the movie, the older you get the more you realize how brutal and hopeless the world is. i guess we'll have to disagree on this film, but i agree more about the other two films.

Thread
04-19-2013, 09:03 PM
i kind of see your point with those two films. there are points or reasons for the violence in those films, but i'd say they were far more exploitative or amoral.

No Country has some redeeming people in it, like Tommy Lee Jones character, but i guess that's the point of the movie, the older you get the more you realize how brutal and hopeless the world is. i guess we'll have to disagree on this film, but i agree more about the other two films.

I can't do the real time violence like that unless there is a payoff/payback within or at the end. Because it can & does happen. That's why I can do zombie violence, "Omen" type materiel, or, supernatural type horror. It's safe.

midnightpulp
04-19-2013, 10:10 PM
I can't do the real time violence like that unless there is a payoff/payback within or at the end. Because it can & does happen. That's why I can do zombie violence, "Omen" type materiel, or, supernatural type horror. It's safe.

Interestingly enough, Chigurh embodies the "Thou Mayest" concept we were talking about the other day. Chigurh consciously and deliberately chose to be an evil man. Considering that, the scene where Chigurh flips the coin that will decide whether the cashier lives or dies becomes a comment on God given freewill vs. His intervention (fate). It's as if Chigurh was challenging God, "You gave me the right to choose, and I choose evil. Now I will flip this coin, and if this man guesses wrong, he dies. What will it be, God? Heads or tails? Now it's time for you to choose. Good or evil."

Thread
04-19-2013, 10:13 PM
^Midst

thunderup
04-19-2013, 10:57 PM
MVP: ElNono, with mid and Harlem runners-up.

RotY: Haven't really noticed anyone out of the ordinary, but I guess Clipper Nation (been here a while but sorta new) and LakersaretheBesteva (he's been here, what, a month or two?).

Best Troll: 21_Dickings (reaching here tho), Lincoln and Philip make me chuckle every now and then as well

Worst Poster: thunderup or Kool, with Narutoluva bringing up the rear as Asif
Most Butthurt: TDMVPDPOY

CotY: Culb
:lol you're a bitter faggot partner

Robz4000
04-19-2013, 11:41 PM
:lol you're a bitter faggot partner

:lmao widely regarded as the worst poster
:lmao delusional as fuck
:lmao shat on by Clipper Nation regularly
:lmao Gonna get swept by the Heat
:lmao Methlahoma

thunderup
04-19-2013, 11:46 PM
:lmao widely regarded as the worst poster
:lmao delusional as fuck
:lmao shat on by Clipper Nation regularly
:lmao Gonna get swept by the Heat
:lmao Methlahoma
:lol lower tier Spurstalk poster talking up to me

:lol who the fuck are you, pussy?

Robz4000
04-20-2013, 12:00 AM
:lol lower tier Spurstalk poster talking up to me

:lol who the fuck are you, pussy?

:lol "lower tier"
:lol lowest of the low calling the kettle black
:lol disappears when his team loses
:lol "not worried here"

thunderup
04-20-2013, 12:03 AM
:lol "lower tier"
:lol lowest of the low calling the kettle black
:lol disappears when his team loses
:lol "not worried here"
:lol you are a low tier poster partner. You offer no quality takes so that's what you're categorized as
:lol I'm actually a great poster, have you seen my predictions about my team?
:lol I'm here whenever my team loses; unlike you.
:lol I'm not worried here because I'm not worried at all. Why should I be? The outlook of my team looks far brighter than yours partner
:lol Sometimes the joke is the poster itself

Robz4000
04-20-2013, 12:18 AM
:lol you are a low tier poster partner. You offer no quality takes so that's what you're categorized as
:lol I'm actually a great poster, have you seen my predictions about my team?
:lol I'm here whenever my team loses; unlike you.
:lol I'm not worried here because I'm not worried at all. Why should I be? The outlook of my team looks far brighter than yours partner
:lol Sometimes the joke is the poster itself

:lol calling confidence in your team a "take"
:lol never offered a quality take once
:lol constantly called out for your Houdini act
:lol almost as bad as Avante

thunderup
04-20-2013, 12:22 AM
:lol calling confidence in your team a "take"
:lol never offered a quality take once
:lol constantly called out for your Houdini act
:lol almost as bad as Avante
:lol you're still at this partner?

:lol I'll let the joke tell itself partner, keep going.

Robz4000
04-20-2013, 12:27 AM
:lol you're still at this partner?

:lol I'll let the joke tell itself partner, keep going.

:lol responding because I'm the only other person actively posting

Clipper Nation
04-20-2013, 12:54 AM
:lol These meaningless awards have Thunderfaggot extremely butthurt, tbh...

thunderup
04-20-2013, 01:06 AM
:lol These meaningless awards have Thunderfaggot extremely butthurt, tbh...
:lol butthurt is crying about the officiating in every game that the Clippers play in
:lol butthurt is making excuses about every game the Thunder dominated the Clippers in

Robz4000
04-20-2013, 01:20 AM
:cry please pay attention to me, ya'll :cry

spurraider21
04-20-2013, 05:45 AM
MVP goes between ElNono, DMC, Harlem, and I guess mid. Not his biggest fan, but I admire his constant crusade against Laker fans. on a spurs forum, that's mvp caliber stuff. in the end, the +.500 thread is what I'll remember most from this season

Rookie of the year - i can't comment, since im a rookie myself.

Best troll - Lakersarethebesteva. he's consistent, and gets on the nerves of spurfan and lakerfan. mark of a good troll. 21 dickings makes less frequent but more powerful appearances.

Worst poster - D12? Although he's so stupid i'm pretty sure he's a troll

Most butthurt = TDMVPDPOY has been a popular choice for this award, but i dont see it. his posts are essentially the same as they were when he was upstairs. then again, i have him ignored, and only "view post" once in a blue moon but i see the same typical shit i'm used to from uptairs, so i guess that wouldn't qualify as butthurt. midnightpulp gave himself this award, and i'd agree. if he posted upstairs, he'd feel right at home in the "official meltdown threads" that pop up periodically.

comeback of the year - I don't really know, since i'm a rook here. but its hard to argue with Thread, the only notable comeback i'm aware of. not a fan of his work, but he's pumped some life into the forum.

but my own bonus award goes to
the thunderup-clipper nation rivalry = :corn:

Latarian Milton
04-20-2013, 09:09 AM
DMVPDPOY ain't even worth the nomination imho, guy is a complete idiot who brings nothing valuable to the board. if he could learn to speak like normal aussies do then MAYBE he would deserve some consideration when it comes to the talk of worst posters, until then he's no better than another self-proclaimed australian fucktard known as raygayjunkshit. i never put no one on ignore but i just skip all his trashy posts only except when he quotes mine

Norris Cole
04-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Beta of the year - Dale

Wife brings home the bacon, does allow him to have league pass and simply just has him by the balls.

Had his pants dropped in Vietnam.

Has e-balls stripped by Kori.

Thread
04-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Beta of the year - Dale

Wife brings home the bacon, does allow him to have league pass and simply just has him by the balls.

Had his pants dropped in Vietnam.

Has e-balls stripped by Kori.

Fine. You take that one. And you'd better take the last game you play. Or, all this? This will be a Sunday school picnic compared to what I'll do to you.

This, I vow.

AaronY
04-20-2013, 11:17 AM
lol white guy named Dale..

What part of the South you from Cully?

Thread
04-20-2013, 11:18 AM
^Russellville, Alabama.

AaronY
04-20-2013, 11:19 AM
My condolences..

DMC
04-20-2013, 01:13 PM
^Russellville, Alabama.

My peeps are from Red Bay.

rayjayjohnson
04-20-2013, 03:21 PM
DMVPDPOY ain't even worth the nomination imho, guy is a complete idiot who brings nothing valuable to the board. if he could learn to speak like normal aussies do then MAYBE he would deserve some consideration when it comes to the talk of worst posters, until then he's no better than another self-proclaimed australian fucktard known as raygayjunkshit. i never put no one on ignore but i just skip all his trashy posts only except when he quotes mine

read this one then, faggot

DMC
04-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Hey Rayjay, I was all up in your team's city last week. I bent their flange over and damn near broke it.

rayjayjohnson
04-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Hey Rayjay, I was all up in your team's city last week. I bent their flange over and damn near broke it.
You enjoy that Rocky Mountain air?

Latarian Milton
04-20-2013, 08:03 PM
read this one then, faggot
i understand why you hate us so bad bro. americans aborted japs' sacred program of the greater east asia co-prosperity sphere which would've built a developed country in china before 1960 but for the us intervention, you would've been happily speaking japanese and living a wealthy life now instead of eating dead cats everyday & sleeping with your grandparents and 10 siblings in one same bed

rayjayjohnson
04-20-2013, 08:07 PM
i understand why you hate us so bad bro. americans aborted japs' sacred program of the greater east asia co-prosperity sphere which would've built a developed country in china before 1960 but for the us intervention, you would've been happily speaking japanese and living a wealthy life now instead of eating dead cats everyday & sleeping with your grandparents and 10 siblings in one same bed
:lol that's pretty fucking funny.

DMC
04-20-2013, 08:33 PM
You enjoy that Rocky Mountain air?

No. I froze my ass off.