PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mid new team

Brazil
04-18-2013, 12:23 PM
So Midnight is ready to give up his team if Lakers upset the Spurs. As all seems to point out that direction, time to help him find a new team and to weight the options to help Mid before The Decision.

So where should Mid take his talents ?

Pre requisites:
- Team must be a classy one
- Team must not be lead by a PG especially if he is a French faggot
- As Mid is a winner and not only just here to win in the regular season or just to win five games in a row or three games in a row, he wants to be able to win championships
- Lakers are obviously not an option

So .... this is... very tough...

What teams would fit ?

IMHO Mid is condemned to team up with Harlem and Ace and take his talent to South Beach. Lebron is classy as fuck, he did it for the kids, no choker PG there and the team is about to win not one, not two, not three...

Thoughts ?

midnightpulp
04-18-2013, 01:06 PM
:lol

Fine work, Brazil.

Clippers would be the obvious choice, since I'm from So Cal.

But I'll stick with our boys. Thick and thin. Parker just frustrates me some times and I have to vent by calling him a French Faggot and what not.

jeebus
04-18-2013, 02:09 PM
tbh it should be LA. the Heat aren't classy; probably the least classiest team in the league. I vote for LA because Kirby was so classy that he nuked his Achilles heel in order to let Blake turn into the team leader he needs to be. he also deliberately hurt himself so he can be amnestied, saving the Lakers tens of millions of dollars to resign Coward, who needs a max deal to feed his ever growing brood of niglets. :cry great fuckin guy Kirby is :cry

do you see lebronze doing that for norris cole? or christina? no, you don't.

JamStone
04-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Phoenix Mercury. That dude Griner will dominate for years to come.

Monster1776
04-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Join us, we're like the Spurs but don't tank at the end of the season every year.

Brazil
04-18-2013, 02:36 PM
:lol

Fine work, Brazil.

Clippers would be the obvious choice, since I'm from So Cal.

But I'll stick with our boys. Thick and thin. Parker just frustrates me some times and I have to vent by calling him a French Faggot and what not.

Well I thought about Clipps, on paper it could be a good fit. Viny is quite classy, we as spurs fans, are used to flopping, clipps are annoying lakers fans... but I doubt the collective IQ of that organization would be good for ya. I mean they would drive you nuts in no time with piss poor decisions all over the place.

Brazil
04-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Join us, we're like the Spurs but don't tank at the end of the season every year.

nah... Mid doesn't like high volume shooters like Westbrick and thunder are all but classy (see abaka faggot and perkins aka tough guy) nevertheless if Durant had the balls one day to put Westchimp in check he could reconsider your offer

Clipper Nation
04-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Viny is quite classy
:lmao So classy, he got into a fistfight with the GM in Chicago, is the league's worst offender when it comes to stomping and shouting on the sidelines in the hopes of distracting shooters, and spent more time dissing the Bulls to the media than preparing for the Spurs series last year...

Brazil
04-18-2013, 02:48 PM
:lmao So classy, he got into a fistfight with the GM in Chicago, is the league's worst offender when it comes to stomping and shouting on the sidelines in the hopes of distracting shooters, and spent more time dissing the Bulls to the media than preparing for the Spurs series last year...

viny cannot be unclassy, he played for the Spurs.

jeebus
04-18-2013, 02:51 PM
viny cannot be unclassy, he played for the Spurs.
exactly. he had to get away from Chicago, due to that city and team being incredibly unclassy (players cheating on SATs and the sort).

Brazil
04-18-2013, 02:59 PM
Phoenix Mercury. That dude Griner will dominate for years to come.

You know what JamStone, I do believe Mid would consider an offer from the Pistons. It's a top notch classy organization, the Pistons fans are so knowledgeable and classy they have their own forum on ST, they, like the Spurs once, was the D juggernaut of the league, they have some nice pieces like Monroe and Drumont, the Palace is a nice arena, they fly under the radar but they won titles.... yeah the more I think the more it appears that Mid would be like a kobe taking 30 shots in a game 7 of the finals... happy.

monosylab1k
04-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Mid, Mav Fans would love you to join them. We plan on making a large scale pitch for your services, although tbh I'll be too busy recording The Mono Show, BUMP will be in his home country of Ghana, stretch doesn't want to go, m>s and rogue are filming a new buddy cop movie directed by Ghazi, Lincoln is offering ball washing services to RG3, and 41 shootemup is dead (RIP). So instead our only representatives at the pitch will be some douche from the dallasbasketball.com forums, and Donnie Nelson.

Phillip
04-18-2013, 04:19 PM
we need a new episode of mono show tbh

Thread
04-18-2013, 04:26 PM
we need a new episode of mono show tbh

I'm game. I'm learning the mouth organ. I'll play a nice tune over the Internet.

Samuel Eto'o
04-18-2013, 05:22 PM
Mid, Mav Fans would love you to join them. We plan on making a large scale pitch for your services, although tbh I'll be too busy recording The Mono Show, BUMP will be in his home country of Ghana, stretch doesn't want to go, m>s and rogue are filming a new buddy cop movie directed by Ghazi, Lincoln is offering ball washing services to RG3, and 41 shootemup is dead (RIP). So instead our only representatives at the pitch will be some douche from the dallasbasketball.com forums, and Donnie Nelson.
ok im on it.

DMC
04-18-2013, 07:09 PM

You don't have to tank. You've done nothing to have enough dignity to lose.

DMC
04-18-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm game. I'm learning the mouth organ. I'll play a nice tune over the Internet.

I bet your father taught you that while your mother was sleeping off the night she spent earning the weekly grocery bill

DMC
04-18-2013, 07:12 PM
I won't be a fan of another team. I don't watch every game like I did in years past, but I still keep up with them. When they retire, I will probably not watch much basketball except the best games. It's getting a bit boring anyhow with all the manufactured heroes and game wrangling. It needs to be on TruTV with the other shit.

Thread
04-18-2013, 07:21 PM
I bet your father taught you that while your mother was sleeping off the night she spent earning the weekly grocery bill

- "I love you."

- Brother Love

TDMVPDPOY
04-18-2013, 07:56 PM
So Midnight is ready to give up his team if Lakers upset the Spurs. As all seems to point out that direction, time to help him find a new team and to weight the options to help Mid before The Decision.

So where should Mid take his talents ?

Pre requisites:
- Team must be a classy one
- Team must not be lead by a PG especially if he is a French faggot
- As Mid is a winner and not only just here to win in the regular season or just to win five games in a row or three games in a row, he wants to be able to win championships
- Lakers are obviously not an option

So .... this is... very tough...

What teams would fit ?

IMHO Mid is condemned to team up with Harlem and Ace and take his talent to South Beach. Lebron is classy as fuck, he did it for the kids, no choker PG there and the team is about to win not one, not two, not three...

Thoughts ?

why do you continue to be a bitch and sound like a bitch

who gives a shit if midnightpulp is a pessimist about this teams chances with that fake ass country hero of yours at the helm

seriously so if everyone hates parker they should go support another team?

Arcadian
04-18-2013, 09:01 PM
All eastern conference teams should be eliminated immediately. Fuck the eastern conference.

If I were looking for a new team to support, my first choice would be Dallas (since I live in Dallas and I am a fan of Dirk). But if this is limited to playoff teams, I'd probably go with Denver.

Latarian Milton
04-18-2013, 09:52 PM
wish mid could join our fan base but there would be little chance for that to come true imho. spurs will cruise to the 2nd round and the lakers should feel lucky if they can avoid getting swept tbh

Bynumite
04-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Midnightbutthurt's main and backup bandwagons about to get bounced in the 1st round :lol

Brazil
04-18-2013, 11:47 PM
why do you continue to be a bitch and sound like a bitch

who gives a shit if midnightpulp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) is a pessimist about this teams chances with that fake ass country hero of yours at the helm

seriously so if everyone hates parker they should go support another team?

Look you are comedy gold and all but shut the fuck up once in a while

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2013, 03:10 AM
Look you are comedy gold and all but shut the fuck up once in a while

why u coming down here talking shit?

Brazil
04-19-2013, 10:25 AM
why u coming down here talking shit?

cauz I can

Brazil
04-19-2013, 10:26 AM
one thing that I can do also is to post downstairs or upstairs

:lol banned

HI-FI
04-19-2013, 03:06 PM
damn, Brazil is just rubbing his French aristocracy into TDMVPDPOY's face at this point.

if mid is also upset that a french faux fag is the leader of a team, you can't really blame him.

Brazil
04-20-2013, 02:40 PM
if mid is also upset that a french faux fag is the leader of a team, you can't really blame him.

Why that ? French have been the first to support USA creation, we gave up Lousiana for a peanut bag, pau gasol to the lakers style, we offered the great liberty statue, we built nice cemeteries in Normandy for you, we gave you the French fries and the French kiss.... I mean France has always been a significant part of American greatness tbh

HI-FI
04-20-2013, 06:09 PM
Why that ? French have been the first to support USA creation, we gave up Lousiana for a peanut bag, pau gasol to the lakers style, we offered the great liberty statue, we built nice cemeteries in Normandy for you, we gave you the French fries and the French kiss.... I mean France has always been a significant part of American greatness tbh
i'm just mainly talking shit, fanning some flames because i'm bored. I really enjoy the French/Algerian/Vietnamese feud on here. i never been to France but studied the language for a bit in college, visited Spain and will probably eventually check out France. I actually dig both Spanish and French culture, but there's aspects I don't like, such as French arrogance, but then they think Americans are too so who knows. you guys also deserve credit for the truly great Tron Legacy soundtrack (daft punk), the deleted scenes from Apocalypse Now (70s style titties) and your nigga Tocqueville.

i just joke about the french faux fag, i ripped that line off of Kids in the Hall. I've said upstairs several times I like Nando a lot and hope next year he takes it to another level. Parker is just a sore point for some of us. like I said to mid, he's both underrated and a pussy at times. I don't really consider him a real leader like TD, but that doesn't mean he can't deliver either.

Splits
04-20-2013, 06:11 PM
we gave you the French fries

Belgian.

Brazil
04-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Belgian.

French fries

Splits
04-20-2013, 06:32 PM
French fries

Freedom.

Brazil
04-20-2013, 06:43 PM
i'm just mainly talking shit, fanning some flames because i'm bored. I really enjoy the French/Algerian/Vietnamese feud on here. i never been to France but studied the language for a bit in college, visited Spain and will probably eventually check out France. I actually dig both Spanish and French culture, but there's aspects I don't like, such as French arrogance, but then they think Americans are too so who knows. you guys also deserve credit for the truly great Tron Legacy soundtrack (daft punk), the deleted scenes from Apocalypse Now (70s style titties) and your nigga Tocqueville.

i just joke about the french faux fag, i ripped that line off of Kids in the Hall. I've said upstairs several times I like Nando a lot and hope next year he takes it to another level. Parker is just a sore point for some of us. like I said to mid, he's both underrated and a pussy at times. I don't really consider him a real leader like TD, but that doesn't mean he can't deliver either.

Dont forget Alien 4. Ya know the story about French arrogance it's like Americans are idiot. Just some stereotypes.
i don't think at all that Parker is a pussy tbh. A pussy would give up going at the rim when u are 6'2 without athleticism like him. Funny enough I also consider he is underrated but at the same time people expect too much if that makes sense. Dude is no Duncan, few are btw. He is a damn good player but if people expect him to carry the team like Duncan did to a title, hate will continue to grow. truth is spurs are old and somehow washed up, tp is the most consistent one, fans like the idea that we can compete every year and blame tp for when we go flat in POs. tp does his job and quite well, he works his ass off to progress every year, doesn't chase money and he is clever enough to listen his coach that's solid in my book.
he has his flaws of course but for what he is being paid that's still a great return on invest in today's nba.

Brazil
04-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Freedom.

U can keep it but boiled down French fries

HI-FI
04-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Dont forget Alien 4. Ya know the story about French arrogance it's like Americans are idiot. Just some stereotypes.
i don't think at all that Parker is a pussy tbh. A pussy would give up going at the rim when u are 6'2 without athleticism like him. Funny enough I also consider he is underrated but at the same time people expect too much if that makes sense. Dude is no Duncan, few are btw. He is a damn good player but if people expect him to carry the team like Duncan did to a title, hate will continue to grow. truth is spurs are old and somehow washed up, tp is the most consistent one, fans like the idea that we can compete every year and blame tp for when we go flat in POs. tp does his job and quite well, he works his ass off to progress every year, doesn't chase money and he is clever enough to listen his coach that's solid in my book.
he has his flaws of course but for what he is being paid that's still a great return on invest in today's nba.
yeah your nig Jeunet did Alien 4. I enjoy that film, but it's clear Jeunet was making a mockery of the series. He's a good director, but I don't think he was the right choice for the film. He did a good job, but you could tell he wanted to make the whole thing farcical. Least he gave us this shot
http://deadlymovies.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/kim-flowers-bum-alien-resurrection.jpg

the most depressing Alien is part 3, since Fincher did a great job of the look and tone, but the script rewrites doomed that film.

I have mixed feelings on Jeunet's Amelie. I think it's sort of saccharine bullshit in a lot of ways, but I love Audrey Tautou like a nigga wouldn't believe.

as for Parker, it's not entirely his fault. Manu breaks down too much, TD is still a fucking boss but can't play as many minutes as he once did. After this season, it's probably time to move on to a new era. if Parker wants to stay in SA then I say keep him, like I said he is underrated in a lot of ways but he shouldn't be the team's best player.

btw Brazil you once recommended me this Cote D'Or chocolate milk in a game thread. when I was over in Spain recently, i looked for it, didn't find it but did find some Cote D'or chocolate bars, so I'll get back to you on that when I eat them.

Brazil
04-21-2013, 09:42 AM
btw Brazil you once recommended me this Cote D'Or chocolate milk in a game thread. when I was over in Spain recently, i looked for it, didn't find it but did find some Cote D'or chocolate bars, so I'll get back to you on that when I eat them.

Jeunet showed some French arrogance in that alien 4 that's for sure :lol.

enjoy the Côte d'Or!!!

Brazil
04-21-2013, 09:44 AM
If spurs loose game 1 serie is over IMHO. I hope mid made up his mind tonite could his first day rooting for his new team !