PDA

View Full Version : Sorority chair goes HAM on her sisters

benefactor
04-18-2013, 06:47 PM
This was posted in College Sports but for those that don't make it there I figured I'd post it here.

http://deadspin.com/we-fucking-suck-so-far-a-sorority-girl-lashes-out-at-476159462?utm_source=gizmodo.com&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=recirculation

"I would rather have 40 girls that are fun, talk to boys, and not fucking awkward than 80 that are fucking faggots."

:lol

baseline bum
04-18-2013, 07:01 PM
If you are one of the people that have told me "Oh nooo boo hoo I can't talk to boys I'm too sober", then I pity you because I don't know how you got this far in life, and with that in mind don't fucking show up unless you're going to stop being a goddamn cock block for our chapter.

:rollin

symple19
04-18-2013, 07:27 PM
:lmao @ c*nt punt :lmao

Latarian Milton
04-18-2013, 08:52 PM
not talking to guys ain't a bitch's fault, nor does it make the bitch a faggot or something. i also feel it pretty hard to find any common ground where i can have a lengthy & meaningful talk with a bitch or some bitches tbh, bitches are just not the same animals as us and they have no common interest with us. fashion & trivia are the hottest topics that most bitches often talk about, but when it comes to some serious discussion that involves knowledge and intelligence, bitches won't bring nothing to the table imho

spursncowboys
04-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Ari Gold's daughter is in college huh? How time flies!

jag
04-18-2013, 09:18 PM
I've got an idea: be hot and dudes will want to hang out with you.

Drachen
04-18-2013, 09:21 PM
I've got an idea: be hot and dudes will want to hang out with you.

At the very least be "talented" and some dudes may want to hang out with you.

lil'mo
04-18-2013, 10:47 PM
lol fraternities and sororities. lol paying for friends :lol

HI-FI
04-18-2013, 11:28 PM
"I would rather have 40 girls that are fun, talk to boys, and not fucking awkward than 80 that are fucking faggots."
someone should tell her about ST, she would like it here.

but this shit is hilarious. i guess she's stressed out because she wants to rise up in social ranks, which is what a lot of women want. i can't imagine she's upset about not getting laid, since women don't really have to do anything for that to happen.

mrsmaalox
04-18-2013, 11:41 PM
She might want to rise up in social rank, but usually the sorority boss girl is usually the smartest one and is pretty serious about their duties. Its a real time suck, constantly busy and the majority of those 40 girls are real flakes---I think she's just sick of their stupid shit; I can't imagine how annoying it must be to wrangle that bunch of snooty airheads.