PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: 14 Year Old Phenom

BatManu20
04-19-2013, 12:01 AM
:wow 6'2" phenom Seventh Woods' Freshman highlights. (Yes, his name is 'Seventh'). Kid is only 14.. Future first overall pick tbh.

If7Hrcf04Dw#!

KaiRMD1
04-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Should he not succumb to a gruesome injury

hooperflash
04-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I first saw the video when mixtape uploaded it and I liked the highlights but at times the hoop looks too low, OR he has mad hops!

SupremeGuy
04-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Should he not succumb to a gruesome injuryhttp://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=15079&dateline=1357550323

Brunodf
04-19-2013, 01:08 AM
Should he not succumb to a gruesome injury
Pray for Portland not pick him

Technique
04-19-2013, 01:11 AM
Okay so he can dunk and he's 14. He's obviously more athletic than other players at his level of competition.

But, 1st overall pick? A little far fetched at this point.

ElNono
04-19-2013, 01:20 AM
Has Clippers written all over him...

Arcadian
04-19-2013, 01:22 AM
Okay so he can dunk and he's 14. He's obviously more athletic than other players at his level of competition.

But, 1st overall pick? A little far fetched at this point.

I agree - the problem is that he's "only" 6-2 right now. It all depends on how much he grows. If he ends up being 6-5 or something, he won't be a first overall pick. He needs to be at least 6-8 to justify a first overall.

irishock
04-19-2013, 01:31 AM
Black parents are dumb as fuck when it comes to naming their kids

Cry Havoc
04-19-2013, 02:57 AM
I agree - the problem is that he's "only" 6-2 right now. It all depends on how much he grows. If he ends up being 6-5 or something, he won't be a first overall pick. He needs to be at least 6-8 to justify a first overall.

Be.... cause no guard has ever gone first in an NBA draft?

What?

Wtf is this?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwoDXF8xBi0TByXZMCXPH5putRizqso CJDIHXydGj_5H5893jE

Let's play a game. It's called the, "What draft pick was 6'3" Kyrie Irving?" game.

You get one guess.

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2013, 03:10 AM
shouldnt their be hiegh restrictions in junior levels, fkn tall clowns in same age group playing against midgets...

Arcadian
04-19-2013, 04:35 AM
Be.... cause no guard has ever gone first in an NBA draft?

What?

Wtf is this?

Let's play a game. It's called the, "What draft pick was 6'3" Kyrie Irving?" game.

You get one guess.

I guess, but in my opinion guards only go first in a weak draft class - i.e., when there are no good forwards or centers.

And besides, he seems to have more of a SF game than a guard's game. So in that case, it's essential that he grows more - otherwise he might be an undersized SF or playing out of position.

jeebus
04-19-2013, 09:15 AM
you know this kid's mom is sweating KFC grease at the thought of one of her bastards being drafted. and, of course, somewhere in a prison, so is the dad.

romsey31
04-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Can he shoot?

ffadicted
04-19-2013, 09:34 AM
I guess, but in my opinion guards only go first in a weak draft class - i.e., when there are no good forwards or centers.

And besides, he seems to have more of a SF game than a guard's game. So in that case, it's essential that he grows more - otherwise he might be an undersized SF or playing out of position.

That's because you have an awful opinion then. NBA is a perimeter game in today's age, anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial

Arcadian
04-19-2013, 12:11 PM
That's because you have an awful opinion then. NBA is a perimeter game in today's age, anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial

:lol I hate the guard-centric game and I hope the next generation goes back to being more of a big man's game. I just think in principle, big players are more valuable. So if defending traditional basketball makes my opinion "awful", then I don't want to have a good opinion.

However, even if what you say is true - size still matters. The best player in the game currently is 6-8. Most of the best players are SFs or bigger. So clearly, size still matters.

Drachen
04-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Can he shoot?

my thought.

Jt.ONE
04-19-2013, 02:09 PM
hoop-mixtape and some of their fans are the worst, i remember them all over austin river's nuts back in the day... look at rivers now :lol

Brunodf
04-19-2013, 02:15 PM
hoop-mixtape and some of their fans are the worst, i remember them all over austin river's nuts back in the day... look at rivers now :lol
Rivers isn't that athletic though

ffadicted
04-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Amazing, seems to have sick handles, great explosiveness, finishes with both hands, nice timings on blocks, fantastic athleticism... only thing that wasn't really on display was his shot, but form looked alright on the few he took, easily improvable in the future.

Crazy to think this lil' nigga is 14.. when I was 14 I was like a 5 foot tall nerdy kid lol Can't even imagine what he's gonna look like at 25 fully developed if he keeps this up and grows a couple inches... Exciting future for him with good guidance and coaching tbh

hoop-mixtape and some of their fans are the worst, i remember them all over austin river's nuts back in the day... look at rivers now
:lol
Austin Rivers is like a white kid though lool. Always bet against the white kid in hoops tbqh. Doc should've known better than marry a blonde out of shape white bitch if he wanted a baller for a kid