PDA

View Full Version : NBA: A genuine Extinction Level Event (ELE) Lakers & Spurs...

Thread
04-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Lakers win I leave until the Lakers lose a series. Then I must return & take my meds. If the Lakers don't lose, I must stay out until the first day of training camp.

Spurs lose you're gonePERIOD

I want a mainstay. No trolls.

- Pappy

easy7
04-19-2013, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lMfg-cR0jKE
LET IT GO LOUIE....

capek
04-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Since everyone has you on ignore what difference does any of that make?

Darth_Pelican
04-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Cubby, win the last game played in June or join the other 29 losers. There is nothing else.

Killakobe81
04-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Cubby, win the last game played in June or join the other 29 losers. There is nothing else.

I dont know about the name, Darth but that logo is not bad. I thought it would be cartoony or corny ...but nice.

Darth_Pelican
04-19-2013, 01:38 PM
I dont know about the name, Darth but that logo is not bad. I thought it would be cartoony or corny ...but nice.

I'm going to delay judgement until I see the new court, new arena mascot, new uniforms, etc. Either way, I'm glad we're not the Hornets anymore.

Leetonidas
04-19-2013, 01:41 PM
You just came back, you want to be exiled again? This is like betting that slut who tried out for the Eagles would actually make it

Leetonidas
04-19-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm going to delay judgement until I see the new court, new arena mascot, new uniforms, etc. Either way, I'm glad we're not the Hornets anymore.

They should have kept the original colors, the new ones look like ass but the logo looks cool

Darth_Pelican
04-19-2013, 01:55 PM
They should have kept the original colors, the new ones look like ass but the logo looks cool

If the court and uniforms are predominantly blue with just a shade of red, I think it will look pretty good. If they overdo the red, then it might be shit.

Brazil
04-19-2013, 02:21 PM
I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

Thread
04-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Since everyone has you on ignore what difference does any of that make?

I'm starting to believe that more & more.

Thread
04-19-2013, 02:43 PM

It'd be 28 not 29.

tee, hee.

Thread
04-19-2013, 02:45 PM
You just came back, you want to be exiled again?

It's a bad habit, Lee. Being gone I could read it at my leisure. This way? I'm a gd slave to it.

Blake
04-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Lakers win I leave until the Lakers lose a series. Then I must return & take my meds. If Lakers don't lose, I must stay out until the first day of training camp.

- Pappy

so basically if the Lakers win, everybody is gone, including you.

If the Spurs win, nothing happens.

swell wager.

Thread
04-19-2013, 02:52 PM
so basically if the Lakers win, everybody is gone, including you.

If the Spurs win, nothing happens.

swell wager.

Go ahead and take it then. You can't lose unless you lose. If you win I have to stay here and have my hole broke.

Chop/chop.

Blake
04-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Go ahead and take it then. You can't lose unless you lose. If you win I have to stay here and have my hole broke.

Chop/chop.

I'll flip you a coin for it.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

You can't win unless you lose.

Thread
04-19-2013, 02:58 PM
I'll flip you a coin for it.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

You can't win unless you lose.

What's the matter, Blake, don't it float?

Double-Up
04-19-2013, 03:03 PM

You just trying to hide you faggot ass bitch...scared to deal with the facts of this so call life you live on the forum. I'll give you another hint, Dale A. Robinson, you keep this child molesting shit talking up and I will see you personally.

Thread
04-19-2013, 03:05 PM
You just trying to hid you faggot ass bitch...scared to deal with the facts of this so call life you live on the forum. I'll give you another hint, Dale A. Robinson, you keep this child molesting shit talking up and I will see you personally.

Shit, they said the same thing at AZ Central O & 31 ago. I've grown old waiting for you humps.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

Double-Up
04-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Shit, they said the same thing at AZ Central O & 31 ago. I've grown old waiting for you humps.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

"Hacked arizonasportsfans.com By Le0n B3lm0nt

#fuckantisec #fuckanonymous #Le0nB3lm0nt

Full dump.txt here!

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzgms8j124cx0d5

Members: 8855

mail:password:salt:username
(to be continue...)

"[email protected]:fe059e3cd388f88cd18892f06e510cba: 6)\:ansxiangu"

ohmwrecker
04-19-2013, 03:10 PM

Why the fuck can't they just steal back The Jazz from Utah. There's no jazz in Utah.

Double-Up
04-19-2013, 03:11 PM
The above are all invalid now, but Dale I know where you fucking live you cocksucker. :lol

Maybe we can meet up for lunch one day?

Thread
04-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Hacked arizonasportsfans.com By Le0n B3lm0nt

#fuckantisec #fuckanonymous #Le0nB3lm0nt

Full dump.txt here!

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzgms8j124cx0d5

Members: 8855

mail:password:salt:username
(to be continue...)

"[email protected]:fe059e3cd388f88cd18892f06e510cba: 6)\:ansxiangu"

You was a nice step en route to 15. Couldn't a done it without ya.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

Thread
04-19-2013, 03:14 PM
The above are all invalid now, but Dale I know where you fucking live you cocksucker. :lol

Maybe we can meet up for lunch one day?

Shit yeah,,,you'd be skinnin' & grinnin' within 30 seconds. I'd be your best friend in another 90 seconds and I'd have my hands on your shoulder's within 2 minutes as we perused this Forum, together.

tee, hee.

Double-Up
04-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Shit yeah,,,you'd be skinnin' & grinnin' within 30 seconds. I'd be your best friend in another 90 seconds and I'd have my hands on your shoulder's within 2 minutes as we perused this Forum, together.

tee, hee.

Sounds like some gay ass shit, sorry Dale I'll have to decline the meal...

Blake
04-19-2013, 03:18 PM

it's a stinker and a sinker

Thread
04-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Sounds like some gay ass shit, sorry Dale I'll have to decline the meal...

Fuck, I'd have your Fruits in your mouth fifteen minutes after you came thru the door. 20 tops.

Thread
04-19-2013, 03:20 PM
it's a stinker and a sinker

You'll win. Don't worry.

Double-Up
04-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Fuck, I'd have your Fruits in your mouth fifteen minutes after you came thru the door. 20 tops.

Captivity? Keep hanging yourself Dale...

Thread
04-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Captivity? Keep hanging yourself Dale...

You'd insist. First, your Fruits, then you'd consume the cool side of my pillow.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Blake
04-19-2013, 03:30 PM
You'll win. Don't worry.

Even if i win, i won't win.

In fact, nobody wins by you forcing yourself to stay.

Thread
04-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Even if i win, i won't win.

In fact, nobody wins by you forcing yourself to stay.

Okay, for you, Blake:::you win. I stay for a week to take my ass whippin'. Then I'm gonePERIOD. You lose, you're gonePERIOD.

Chop/chop.

Katherine Robinson
04-19-2013, 03:45 PM
I have a bet for you, sweet pea:::

If Lakers win, you go fuck your mother some more

If Spurs win, you go fuck your mother some more

Blake
04-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Okay, for you, Blake:::you win. I stay for a week to take my ass whippin'. Then I'm gonePERIOD. You lose, you're gonePERIOD.

Chop/chop.

neh

Dunc n Dave
04-19-2013, 05:09 PM
The smell of desperation coming from Cully is nearly unbearable. You've become quite pathetic in your old age...

benefactor
04-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Conditions...loser leaves until the season opener next season and it takes effect as soon as the series ends. No waiting, no mercy. Bet is for the whole site...not just this forum.

Agree to that and I'll take it.

jARS mEsH sEt
04-19-2013, 05:30 PM
I hear you fellas! At 49 been been a laker fan since the 70's through the historical run of this mighty franchise. Lakers have been a backdrop like a movie sound track throughout my youth and into my adult life. I've always said once Kobe is gone I will most likely watch from a far with no emotional attachment to my team! The nba has changed too much for me. Kobe was my last connection to the nba and a world for that matter, I used to know! I was hoping for the ultimate send off as Kobe rides off into the sunset allowing me to do the same. I'm old enough to know life changes suddenly yet hope can resurrect just as quickly. I won't count Kobe out, but it does slap the reality that his age and the way life seems to go, this could very well be it for Kobe and unfortunately another reminder that the things I love are leaving this world on a daily basis!

BlackSwordsMan
04-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Ill take it

Thread
04-19-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm gonna pull this wager and serve notice to Double Up that should he divulge any further personal information concerning myself I'll leave for good. No arguments, no complaints. I'll go thru the door he has opened.

I ain't fighting anybody on my front porch stoop. No.

Let us proceed...

BlackSwordsMan
04-21-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm gonna pull this wager and serve notice to Double Up that should he divulge any further personal information concerning myself I'll leave for good. No arguments, no complaints. I'll go thru the door he has opened.

Let us proceed...Hey asshole I said I'll do it.
Let us proceed

Double-Up
04-21-2013, 09:10 AM

Let us proceed...

I ain't a snitch, only thing people know is the shit you've already posted Dale. Let us proceed...

Thread
04-21-2013, 09:12 AM
I ain't a snitch, only thing people know is the shit you've already posted Dale. Let us proceed...

That's what I thought. All talk and a badge.

Here, take that 2 inch white STOP KOBE binder that Battier didn't use in the Summer of '09, turn it sideways and shove it right up your sister's black ass.

- Pappy

Katherine Robinson
04-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Dale, you have been quite the pussy as of late. First blaming officiating and then pulling out of an ELE? Did you sell your spine to the mouse at Chucky cheese so he would let you in the ball room with all the children?

BlackSwordsMan
04-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Why isn't seppe taking my ele bet?

Chris
04-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Solly Cholly - You're on the list.

Double-Up
04-21-2013, 07:09 PM
That's what I thought. All talk and a badge.

Here, take that 2 inch white STOP KOBE binder that Battier didn't use in the Summer of '09, turn it sideways and shove it right up your sister's black ass.

- Pappy

A badge??...nigga are you high??...4/20 was yesterday...:lol

DMC
01-02-2014, 11:59 PM
Rollin' right along.

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Why isn't seppe taking my ele bet?

Whatever happened to Swordsy? God, she was adorable for a guy. I fell in love with her.

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Whatever happened to Swordsy? God, she was adorable for a guy. I fell in love with her.

What ever happened to you? Jesus Christ, act like somebody. How fucking old are you? Do you really need someone from the old forum to come regulate you again?

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Rollin' right along.

At home, D?

tee, hee.

jeebus
01-03-2014, 12:16 AM
What ever happened to you? Jesus Christ, act like somebody. How fucking old are you? Do you really need someone from the old forum to come regulate you again?

The old Culburn was ok. This new thing, whatever it is, is pretty pathetic.

Reck
01-03-2014, 12:20 AM

Seriously.

And we all thought the parroting was as bad as it could get. Fuck me.

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:29 AM
At home, D?

tee, hee.

Great loss, best game of the season imo. Better than the bench vs Warriors game. This game gets the team in the right frame of mind, and maybe puts Carmelo in a "we can do this" state of mind where he tells the Lakers to fuck off, but it's a win for us either way. This will fortify our team, you'll see. A close win would have just given them an excuse and they laugh off the shitty play, it justifies their approach to "lesser" teams. Now they get some fire beneath them. They either ascend or they fail. No middle ground.

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:29 AM

What I need is to get thru June without you ringin'PERIOD

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:32 AM

If you guys want me to go I'll go, but, if I'm stayin' I ain't changin'. I am who I am. Make up your minds.

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:32 AM
What I need is to get thru June without you ringin'PERIOD
Well that shouldn't be too hard for you, Dale, since you check out after the regular season. Hell, just ride your team's bus back to the facility after that last regular season game and tell everyone you'll see them in November.

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:33 AM
Well that shouldn't be too hard for you, Dale, since you check out after the regular season.

You just hold up your end of the bargain. Savvy?

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:36 AM
If you guys want me to go I'll go, but, if I'm stayin' I ain't changin'. I am who I am. Make up your minds.

I don't care if you go or stay, but you shot your wad where credibility is concerned, when you quitPERIOD rather than take the ribbing from the sweep. It's a chickenshit thing to do, Dale, and you've been at this far too long to not know that already.

It must really suck for you, so I get it that you missed out on being there when 6 happened, and had to come along post haste to get in line for the buffet, however you didn't earn it. You must know that and it must really fuck with you.

Go or stay, I don't care, but if you go, fuck your mother some more for me.

Kool Bob Love
01-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Lakers win I leave until the Lakers lose a series. Then I must return & take my meds. If the Lakers don't lose, I must stay out until the first day of training camp.

- Pappy

http://i.minus.com/ibgx92UA9IHcpc.gif

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:39 AM
I don't care if you go or stay, but you shot your wad where credibility is concerned, when you quitPERIOD rather than take the ribbing from the sweep. It's a chickenshit thing to do, Dale, and you've been at this far too long to not know that already.

It must really suck for you, so I get it that you missed out on being there when 6 happened, and had to come along post haste to get in line for the buffet, however you didn't earn it. You must know that and it must really fuck with you.

Go or stay, I don't care, but if you go, fuck your mother some more for me.

In other words you want me to stay but you're too shy and embarrassed to admit it.:rolleyes

Kool Bob Love
01-03-2014, 12:40 AM

\

:wow

jeebus
01-03-2014, 12:41 AM
DMC going in raw and unprotected on det ass

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:43 AM
In other words you want me to stay but you're too shy and embarrassed to admit it.:rolleyes

Ask your mother when you trim her immensely thick foliage.

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:44 AM
Ask your mother when you trim her immensely thick foliage.

lmcontrollinao!!!

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:46 AM
lmcontrollinao!!!

Let's break from the back and forth for a moment. Does your wife ever finger your asshole? Back in the day, did you ever aggressively throat fuck her or is that just a recent fad? Do you think she'd been throat fucked before she met you? You can tell me but type slow.

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Let's break from the back and forth for a moment. Does your wife ever finger your asshole? Back in the day, did you ever aggressively throat fuck her or is that just a recent fad? Do you think she'd been throat fucked before she met you? You can tell me but type slow.

At home, D?

tee, hee.

Kool Bob Love
01-03-2014, 12:52 AM

:rollin

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:55 AM
At home, D?

tee, hee.

I mean, because I bet she'd fuck your cock with that throat like she was trying to rape you with it, and that'd be ok with me. She ever vomit while your head fucking her? I bet that's a trip but you have to be careful, she can choke to death.

The first time she sucked you off, how easily did your cock slide down her gaping maw? Was it more like a lubed latex glove in a tight fist or like fucking a 5 gallon bucked of warm beef liver? That means something. You could have yourself a real man pleaser.

Expound.

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:56 AM
I mean, because I bet she'd fuck your cock with that throat like she was trying to rape you with it, and that'd be ok with me. She ever vomit while your head fucking her? I bet that's a trip but you have to be careful, she can choke to death.

The first time she sucked you off, how easily did your cock slide down her gaping maw? Was it more like a lubed latex glove in a tight fist or like fucking a 5 gallon bucked of warm beef liver? That means something. You could have yourself a real man pleaser.

Expound.

The Knicks, D, at home?

muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:59 AM
The Knicks, D, at home?

muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever get penis warts from her throat? Did you ever wake up with your dick looking like a foot? That could indicate there's people staying there already.

Thread
01-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Did you ever get penis warts from her throat? Did you ever wake up with your dick looking like a foot? That could indicate there's people staying there already.

Oh, man, I was watchin' that score...refreshing it, peeking thru my hands & fingers and then it went final, LF prompted me to get a barrel and,,,,,,at home, D?

wanggi
01-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Dale, you have been quite the pussy as of late. First blaming officiating and then pulling out of an ELE? Did you sell your spine to the mouse at Chucky cheese so he would let you in the ball room with all the children?

spurraider21
01-03-2014, 11:49 AM
there are a handful of posters who were disturbingly fond of you. one of them was your bastard child, Arnold Toht. Rogue seems fond of you for some odd reason. then there was the laker brigade consisting of Caprisun_Man and Naruto, who are so retarded I really hope they're just trolling, for their sake. that's the extent of your fan club. oh and DMC, because he just looks purposeless when you aren't around.

other than that select few, you wouldn't be missed due to your incessant parrot tactics

Thread
01-03-2014, 11:53 AM
^

spurraider21
01-03-2014, 11:59 AM
^
no. you have a tiny cult following which you often overplay to the general "you begged me to return." we all know there's a reasonably smart dude behind Thread, but your parrotting makes your presence insufferable

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:06 PM
no. you have a tiny cult following which you often overplay to the general "you begged me to return." we all know there's a reasonably smart dude behind Thread, but your parrotting makes your presence insufferable

That's who I am, 21. I like to hear things repeated to me. I enjoy repetition in my life. That's me. I ain't changin'.

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:32 PM
That's who I am, 21. I like to hear things repeated to me. I enjoy repetition in my life. That's me. I ain't changin'.

Works out great then, you'll repeat missing the playoffs this season.

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:33 PM

In for penny. In for pound.

jeebus
01-03-2014, 12:35 PM
:lmao

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:35 PM
:lmao

:rolleyes

You asshole, you.

Trainwreck2100
01-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Seriously.

And we all thought the parroting was as bad as it could get. Fuck me.

direct correlation to the lakers being shit

DMC
01-03-2014, 05:02 PM
In for penny. In for pound.

Bend over, you'll be in for a pounding.

Jodelo
01-03-2014, 05:41 PM
DMC going ham on the old fuck! :lmao

Thread
01-03-2014, 06:12 PM
DMC going ham on the old fuck! :lmao

Just shut up and get ready for tonite. I want a victory out of you & I ain't fuckin' around. Double cross me and you'll rue the day you were born.

BlackSwordsMan
01-11-2014, 10:46 PM
sorry cholly you're on my list

scanry
01-12-2014, 03:08 AM
DMC has been ballin.