PDA

View Full Version : Magic: jeebus

ElNono
04-19-2013, 03:09 PM
I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zdq7tv.gif

vy65
04-19-2013, 03:26 PM
5BBhNkywMJY

HI-FI
04-19-2013, 03:27 PM
:lol

jeebus
04-19-2013, 03:52 PM
:lol