PDA

View Full Version : Pistons: elnono

jeebus
04-19-2013, 06:06 PM
I am a degenerate gambler. I will gamble on anything. How bad am I? Here's my #1 degenerate gambler story.

Last spring, me and a few buddies went to a Special Olympics track and field event. We went there to root for our golf buddy's son who is a mongoloid or something like that. So we show up with tons of alcohol (we snuck it in), and some cash for gambling.

If you have not tried it, give it a shot. Betting real american dollars on retarded dudes while consuming grain alcohol is as good as it gets. I had some success gambling too which is unusual for me. I found that the kids with the largest heads (in proportion to their bodies) are the strongest. The dudes with tiny heads and big eyes (spread far apart) can run like cheetahs.

Of course we got totally trashed and were thrown out before the finals, but I got hammered and made a few bucks to boot. Any day that is filled with gambling and drinking is a good day. In between events we also scouted for chicks, but it wasn't a good venue for that sort of thing.

I'll bet (I really will) that I am not the only one that gambled on something stupid like retarded kids. If you have any good degenerate gambling stories, post 'em man! Cheers!

http://i.imgur.com/gtxqLoW.gif

jeebus
04-19-2013, 06:09 PM
btw pic unrelated. I just thought it was funny.

ElNono
04-19-2013, 06:10 PM
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

jeebus
04-19-2013, 06:14 PM
you have a pure angel on your hands...Kori and I have never said anything inappropriate to each other...in fact most all of our conversations have been about you and the family. She told me in detail about what you went through and I told her I would pray for you and I did...I also told her that she was special..given her loyalty and devotion to you through your ordeal you should know that...not many women like her left in the world...she's a beautiful spirit and I've told her such...I think what you both do as far as your family is concerned make you both great humanitarians...so no my friend you have nothing to worry about Kori ain't going no where...the only thing I've ever told her was that she was beautiful and that if you weren't in the picture I'd try to extend my friendship...you actually think I don't know that she tells you what I say...of course I do...and I choose my words carefully...I'm not a home wrecker...trust me she's madly in love with you and you should be proud of her...stop making these type of bullshit ass threads for no good reason...recognize the loyal and devoted angel that you have...

I'm just an ST poster and BTW I realize you guys decided to unshackle me..and I thank you but I'm not like most posters here...I do this for pure entertainment value I never take it personally. Open your eyes brother...

vy65
04-19-2013, 06:55 PM
I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

spurraider21
04-19-2013, 07:27 PM
I don't understand anything in this thread :lol

Robz4000
04-19-2013, 08:11 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

benefactor
04-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Since this tool wants to get personal without bringing any basketball takes or knowledge:

http://sexuality.about.com/od/malese...micropenis.htm

thread he posted about me = fail.

Obviously, the insecure "stretch" who makes a post without bringing a single basketball fact or reference got his moniker by a homely type of girl friend (or more likely a blind date set up by an emphatic friend) and was so named due to his lack of manhood:

1) as hormone therapy has not helped him and he is afraid to try some plastic surgery which would only at best bring him up to "minimal standards".

2) so then he spends his pathetic waking hours trying to stretch his "manhood"

Moreover, 16000 + takes and not a single memorable one that actually made a salient point on basketball? What a "stretch" he or whatever quasi genderish person this is knows anything about anything?

LOL my beautiful and still petite wife is from Panama and if she did not kick your ass out of sympathy for your lack of masculinity, bring it on, former boxer here and Army doc here with training in the martial arts and while I am middle aged and "heading for the senior tour" in life; would still undoubtedly kick your hiding between a screen name *&^ anytime.

Clipper Nation
04-19-2013, 08:21 PM
It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

Go back to your minimum wage job of greeting people at Wal Mart, imbecile.

jeebus
04-19-2013, 08:26 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Latarian Milton
04-19-2013, 08:39 PM
british people are kinda obssessed with gambling just as the yanks are with fucking & smoking tbh.

whitemamba
04-19-2013, 08:43 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

:lol seals dont talk about they operations dawg:lol

Robz4000
04-19-2013, 09:03 PM
:lol seals dont talk about they operations dawg:lol

What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nikka. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re fucking dead, nikka. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re fucking dead, nikka.

Blake
04-19-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm not done you stupid fucking moron.

You can't say "it effects others health". You're done you can't use that agrument. Period. The "others" have a choice to enter or not. You cannot blame someone else for your health promblems if you knowingly, again knowingly, enter a place under your own free will by choice with a mother fucking sign that says "smoking".

Use YOUR fucking judgement to enter or not. "others health" isn't an issue when you have the ability to make a choice.

Its a compromise because yes parents don't have to take their kids somewhere but to "compromise" we should attempt to protect minors that have no "free will".

Stop trying to protect adults who should be protecting themselves. Why do you want to govern grown fucking adults? Why do you want to strip their ability to choose on their own?

YOU CAN'T FUCKING USE THE HEALTH CARD BECAUSE IT AFFECTS OTHERS. YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY HAVE A CHOICE. GET IT AN ADULT CHOICE.

THEIR LIVES ARE COMPLETELY 100% AGAIN YOU STUPID FUCK 100% UNAFFECTED IF THEY AS AN ADULT DON'T WALK IN THE DOOR INTO THE PRIVATE BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT. THEY GET TO FUCKING CHOOSE THEIR OWN FUCKING HEALTH OPTIONS. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT FOR YOU.

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. HOW DOES SOMEONE GET LUNG CANCER FROM THE BAR BY NEVER GO INTO IT? ANSWER IT YOU FUCKING BAFOON. STOP DECIDING THINGS FOR OTHER ADULTS.

whitemamba
04-19-2013, 09:14 PM
What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nikka. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re fucking dead, nikka. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re fucking dead, nikka.

aww man bro, i fucking hate lil wayne, that actually stung :lol

Blake
04-19-2013, 09:18 PM
I think if I were to do a "top ten meltdowns aimed at me" list, this would be #1:

GO DAMMIT I"M GOING TO MELT. YES YOU FUCKING STUPID SELFISH MORONIC FUCKING UNAMERICAN PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. BUILD YOUR OWN NONSMOKING SHIT FUCK HOLE AND GO THERE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MAKE YOUR OWN.

OH FUCKING NO FUCK FREE WILL AND FUCK CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS I HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING OPINION AND GOD DAMMIT I'M GOING TO WILL MY FUCKING STUPID UNCONSTITUIONAL BACKASSED FUCKED OPINION ON EVERY FUCKING SINGLE ONE OF YOU BECAUSE MY NAMES BLAKE AND IF I CAN'T PLAY THE WAY I WANT TO FUCKING PLAY AT YOUR POOL THEN I'M GOING TO HAVE THE RULES CHANGED TO ACCOMODATE MY SELFISH SELFABSORD FUCKED UP WAY OF WANTING TO DO THINGS BECAUSE GOD DAMMIT I WANT MY MOTHERFUCKING WAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAHHHHH DO IT THE WAY I WANT IT BECAUSE ITS MY RIGHT TO INVADE YOUR PLACE OF BUSINESS EVEN THOUGH ITS FUCKING PRIVATE PROPERTY.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIGN UNAMERICAN PIECE OF GOD DAMN SHIT. FUCKING UP MY COUNTRY WITH YOUR OPINIONATED UNWILLINGNESS TO COMPROMISE AND BE REASONABLE. I FUCKING HATE WHAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY. I HOPE YOU GET SECOND HAND SMOKE LUNG CANCER AND DIE AFTER LIVING WITH ONE OF THOSE VIBRATING VOICE FUCKING THINGS FOR 5 YEARS OF FUCKING HELL.

FUCK

Robz4000
04-19-2013, 09:19 PM
aww man bro, i fucking hate lil wayne, that actually stung :lol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

whitemamba
04-19-2013, 09:24 PM
hhuh

Venti Quattro
04-19-2013, 09:28 PM
hhuh

http://i47.tinypic.com/9b9l43.png

Robz4000
04-19-2013, 09:28 PM
hhuh

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

whitemamba
04-19-2013, 09:29 PM
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

excellent.

ElNono
04-19-2013, 09:30 PM
You know me. I am a die hard homer Laker fan. I think they are going to the finals every year and I am right half the time. I think they are going to win those when they do and I am right half the time there too. Not a bad record over my lifetime if I so say so myself.

I think they have a great shot at winning it all. They are going to have a full camp for one. They brought Eddie Jordan to run the offense and are going Princeton. Regarless of what the butthurt Midget says, Nash and Howard were not lateral moves. Anyone stating so is a moron. I understand his motivation though. I find a lot of humor in it.

We improved the bench with Jamison. We resigned Hill who is a decent backup and only had a hanful of games with the team and did quite well. We could use one more backup shooter with range. I would actually welcome Barbosa as I see him as a good fit in a reserve roll. I don't think the Lakers are done.

Several points. Kobe is going to have to realize hes not going to get 25+ shots. I think he is finally at the point of his career that he will be willing to play a less ball dominant role. They have guys now that wont wilt under pressure and look to him to bail them out either. Well see. The Princeton offense is ideal for Pau's skills. He wilted last year with Bynum handling the ball more. I see a better year for him.

Howard was an ideal pickup with regards to the way the team is constructed as is. With Nash's well known less than stellar defence and Kobe getting slower Howards D is much better than Drews. Drew played decent help D and could clog the lanes. Teams figured it out and pulled him out on the switches and he got beat. Howard is a much better one on one defender and moves much quicker. On offense. Bynum has better post moves. Howard is a better pick and roll player and will get more hustle garbage points. What would you rather have with Nash and Kobe in the back court. It is not even close to a lateral move when considering the direction they are taking. Howard can run the floor a whole lot better than Drew too.

The Lakers have a sweet squad. Brown can concentrate on D. Eddie can take the offense. Kobe if he is smart will realize he will get more total points career wise by slowing down and playing less mins with this squad and extending his career maybe another year or two. Nash, Howard, and Jamison are all very hungry. We shall see. You always need luck and the injury gods to be on your side.

I really like our chances.

Robz4000
04-19-2013, 09:32 PM
You know me. I am a die hard homer Laker fan. I think they are going to the finals every year and I am right half the time. I think they are going to win those when they do and I am right half the time there too. Not a bad record over my lifetime if I so say so myself.

I think they have a great shot at winning it all. They are going to have a full camp for one. They brought Eddie Jordan to run the offense and are going Princeton. Regarless of what the butthurt Midget says, Nash and Howard were not lateral moves. Anyone stating so is a moron. I understand his motivation though. I find a lot of humor in it.

We improved the bench with Jamison. We resigned Hill who is a decent backup and only had a hanful of games with the team and did quite well. We could use one more backup shooter with range. I would actually welcome Barbosa as I see him as a good fit in a reserve roll. I don't think the Lakers are done.

Several points. Kobe is going to have to realize hes not going to get 25+ shots. I think he is finally at the point of his career that he will be willing to play a less ball dominant role. They have guys now that wont wilt under pressure and look to him to bail them out either. Well see. The Princeton offense is ideal for Pau's skills. He wilted last year with Bynum handling the ball more. I see a better year for him.

Howard was an ideal pickup with regards to the way the team is constructed as is. With Nash's well known less than stellar defence and Kobe getting slower Howards D is much better than Drews. Drew played decent help D and could clog the lanes. Teams figured it out and pulled him out on the switches and he got beat. Howard is a much better one on one defender and moves much quicker. On offense. Bynum has better post moves. Howard is a better pick and roll player and will get more hustle garbage points. What would you rather have with Nash and Kobe in the back court. It is not even close to a lateral move when considering the direction they are taking. Howard can run the floor a whole lot better than Drew too.

The Lakers have a sweet squad. Brown can concentrate on D. Eddie can take the offense. Kobe if he is smart will realize he will get more total points career wise by slowing down and playing less mins with this squad and extending his career maybe another year or two. Nash, Howard, and Jamison are all very hungry. We shall see. You always need luck and the injury gods to be on your side.

:lmao

Venti Quattro
04-19-2013, 09:33 PM

Yeah, dream on little man. I said it before recently, I'll say it again. I go to a board and contribute and end up getting accepted. Then, dumbasses like you try and knock me off my so-called pedestal. I end up getting in fights and just move on, and that's what I am doing here.

I don't care what you think, I don't care what you type in response to this, because I am never coming back to this board.

I owned you pretty badly already when you claimed you started the collusion stuff about this trade. Did I rub it in? Fuck no. Anyone with common sense knows I am right here.

Prune my account, ban me and my IP address, I don't give a rats ass. Let the true fans of this board see how fucking biased you guys are towards anyone that even likes the Lakers. You let this bitterness get in the way of being a great board. I used to think you were, but when the site owner rags on decent people, it's not. The place has ceased to be fun for me. To the friends I made here, sorry it has to end this way, I enjoyed you all and what you had to say.

What's this thread about? It's about the Lakers are now better than the Spurs. We made a good deal and passed you up, that's what it's all about.

I consider you have done me a favor, I encourage all other Laker fans to just pack up and leave this place as well. We know we are the better team now, and we will prove it again this year. Let the Spurs fans dream on in peace, and argue amongst themselves.

Are my feelings hurt? No, I can man up to anything. I came here to see the other point of view on basketball. All I see are children.

Robz4000
04-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Yeah, dream on little man. I said it before recently, I'll say it again. I go to a board and contribute and end up getting accepted. Then, dumbasses like you try and knock me off my so-called pedestal. I end up getting in fights and just move on, and that's what I am doing here.

I don't care what you think, I don't care what you type in response to this, because I am never coming back to this board.

I owned you pretty badly already when you claimed you started the collusion stuff about this trade. Did I rub it in? Fuck no. Anyone with common sense knows I am right here.

Prune my account, ban me and my IP address, I don't give a rats ass. Let the true fans of this board see how fucking biased you guys are towards anyone that even likes the Lakers. You let this bitterness get in the way of being a great board. I used to think you were, but when the site owner rags on decent people, it's not. The place has ceased to be fun for me. To the friends I made here, sorry it has to end this way, I enjoyed you all and what you had to say.

What's this thread about? It's about the Lakers are now better than the Spurs. We made a good deal and passed you up, that's what it's all about.

I consider you have done me a favor, I encourage all other Laker fans to just pack up and leave this place as well. We know we are the better team now, and we will prove it again this year. Let the Spurs fans dream on in peace, and argue amongst themselves.

Are my feelings hurt? No, I can man up to anything. I came here to see the other point of view on basketball. All I see are children.

I'm sorry, but did the Spurs already lose? Oh, that’s right. The season isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only the All-Star break. Does not having the lead at the ASB count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still on? The Spurs are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Southwest for how many years now? They’re trailing one of the best teams in the NBA who just happen to have a lead because the Spurs are missing some of their better players and spilling spaghetti out of their pockets. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Spurs are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 61-21 last year and would of won the NBA Championship if RJ and Bonner didn’t choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when the Spurs wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Mavs just lost to the Lakers even after they missed 6 free throws in a row, just like they did in LA last month. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Spurs topics because you’re a fuckin' hater who doesn’t like the team because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking team on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

spurraider21
04-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Gorilla warfare :lmao

guerilla*

kamikazi_player
04-26-2013, 03:11 PM
I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

AaronY
04-26-2013, 03:32 PM
^That has to be a joke

kamikazi_player
04-26-2013, 03:59 PM
^That has to be a joke
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117205

ohmwrecker
04-26-2013, 04:00 PM
^That has to be a joke

Unfortunately, no. This person exists.

baseline bum
04-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Meltdown? Hardly. We still have the second best player in the league surrounded by a strong core. Why would I have a meltdown when our team is still in a better position than most playoff teams; much less a team like your decimated Macericks. No, it was a gut reaction post with strong emotions stirred by similar circumstances in my own past I still have trouble getting over. The only thing I'm embarrassed about is my gratuitous use of the word fuck and being boastful in my last post.

Now what I would be embarrassed about, is the unmitigated piss poor reading comprehension skills you have shown you ignorant uneducated proletariatic worm. Of course I must apologize, I forgot Texas now teaches both Spanish and English in schools now; perhaps that's why you're lacking.