PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Official OKC Thunder vs Houston Rockets Series thread

thunderup
04-19-2013, 09:46 PM
This is not a game blog. Rather, it's a discussion blog. There are a number of Rocket fans in this forum so it'd be dandy to get a discussion up and going.

How do yall see this series faring?

Will James Harden go Super Jihad and score 30-40 ppg?

Do yall have a chance to win more than one game?

Thread
04-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Just pound their ass till it squirts blood. Good possibility I'm gonna need you down the road a piece.

Chop/chop.

Brunodf
04-19-2013, 10:38 PM
OKC in 5

HarlemHeat37
04-19-2013, 10:39 PM
Thunder will sweep IMO, unless Harden has a game with 20+ FTAs..

Thread
04-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Thunder will sweep IMO

Peaches.

Brunodf
04-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Harden will have at least one 40+pts game

thunderup
04-19-2013, 10:47 PM
James Harden will have one forty point game that'll propel his team to win one game in Houston. That's it.

Thread
04-19-2013, 10:48 PM
James Harden will have one forty point game that'll propel his team to win one game in Houston. That's it.

...& that better be all. You think this has been bad? Fuck that series up and I'll make you sorry your daddy ever squirted your ass out.

Chop/chop.

thunderup
04-19-2013, 10:50 PM
...& that better be all. You think this has been bad? Fuck that series up and I'll make you sorry your daddy ever squirted your ass out.

Chop/chop.
:lol worry about your series before even thinking of speaking up to me partner. At this point you're nothing more than first round fodder.

jARS mEsH sEt
04-19-2013, 10:52 PM
:lol worry about your series before even thinking of speaking up to me partner. At this point you're nothing more than first round fodder.

He probably has money on OKC winning the series in X.

Thread
04-19-2013, 10:54 PM

That's neither here nor there. Just keep your eyes on your own paper. I want them beat, flatPERIOD

Chop/chop.

Thread
04-19-2013, 10:55 PM
He probably has money on OKC winning the series in X.

I never bet money.

It's my religion.

It's personal with me.

It's my religion.

midnightpulp
04-19-2013, 10:58 PM
I hope the Thunder inflict untold amounts of pain of their choking asses.

They deserved to be punished for the chokejobs against the Suns and Lakers.

InB4: "As a Spurs fan, you should want the Rockets to upset the Thunder, who are the Spurs' biggest obstacle..."

Fuck that. I hate pussy, choking teams.

djohn2oo8
04-19-2013, 11:16 PM
I hope the Thunder inflict untold amounts of pain of their choking asses.

They deserved to be punished for the chokejobs against the Suns and Lakers.

InB4: "As a Spurs fan, you should want the Rockets to upset the Thunder, who are the Spurs' biggest obstacle..."

Fuck that. I hate pussy, choking teams.

:lol Calm down Mid. They weren't the only ones who choked against the Lakers or Suns, I think it's clear they overachieved quite a bit this year, and part of it is Morey's fault for trading both quality forwards for a fucking scrub in Robinson. You can't have TWO starting bigs who have no offensive game. (Smith + Asik).

Thread
04-19-2013, 11:17 PM
:lol Calm down Mid. They weren't the only ones who choked against the Lakers or Suns, I think it's clear they overachieved quite a bit this year, and part of it is Morey's fault for trading both quality forwards for a fucking scrub in Robinson. You can't have TWO starting bigs who have no offensive game. (Smith + Asik).

I want to hear no fucking excuses. Nary a one.

Savvy?

Latarian Milton
04-19-2013, 11:30 PM
harden may go terror mode against his alma mater and win one game for his current team, or two games if they're lucky but OKC will come out as the winner of the series which's guaranteed

Reck
04-19-2013, 11:34 PM
Call me crazy but I think the Rockets will take two games.

djohn2oo8
04-19-2013, 11:35 PM
I want to hear no fucking excuses. Nary a one.

Savvy?

Bullshit Cully. We've all endured a whole fucking season of "when Nash gets back" excuses from everybody including your coach.

djohn2oo8
04-19-2013, 11:36 PM
Call me crazy but I think the Rockets will take two games.

I think the only way that happens is if McHale by some miracle, accidentally makes the right rotations for a game or two.

spurraider21
04-19-2013, 11:37 PM
Rockets will win games when Lin outscores Westbrook

midnightpulp
04-19-2013, 11:38 PM

We're definitely in that club, as well. And until proven otherwise (hopefully on Sunday), the Spurs are pussies and chokers until proven otherwise.

Trust me, I called my team everything but a white man last Sunday, especially Frenchie.

Budkin
04-19-2013, 11:45 PM
OKC in 5. Rockets will barely win one in Houston.

Thread
04-19-2013, 11:49 PM
Bullshit Cully. We've all endured a whole fucking season of "when Nash gets back" excuses from everybody including your coach.

Just lay down in Oklahoma and then don't come until next season. I got everything planned out & you ain't in the plan.

Solly Cholly.

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-19-2013, 11:55 PM
OKC in 3

ElNono
04-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Rockets in 6

Latarian Milton
04-20-2013, 01:55 AM
rockets will win one or two games when Rin dishes out less TOs than frog mutant does imho

thunderup
04-20-2013, 02:00 AM
Rockets in 6
:lol you intentionally like being wrong, don't yah partner?

ElNono
04-20-2013, 02:03 AM
:lol you intentionally like being wrong, don't yah partner?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkqfb_aerosmith-livin-on-the-edge-video_news#.UXI9r4KJrvw

thunderup
04-20-2013, 02:17 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkqfb_aerosmith-livin-on-the-edge-video_news#.UXI9r4KJrvw
:lol think positive partner
:lol just think about it, for all the shots you take in the dark, one will eventually fall in for the score

KaiRMD1
04-20-2013, 02:54 AM
One of the many series I will be watching. Should be entertaining as heck. Would be nuts if the Rockets pulled off an upset

Thebesteva
04-20-2013, 04:05 AM
This is not a game blog. Rather, it's a discussion blog. There are a number of Rocket fans in this forum so it'd be dandy to get a discussion up and going.

How do yall see this series faring?

Will James Harden go Super Jihad and score 30-40 ppg?

Do yall have a chance to win more than one game?

If your teams wins this year, we will award you here on Spurstalk with the Thunder Cup

http://www.gcsu.edu/GCSU/ThunderCupLogo.JPG

spurraider21
04-20-2013, 04:28 AM
rock on :tu

djohn2oo8
04-20-2013, 08:18 AM
Just lay down in Oklahoma and then don't come until next season. I got everything planned out & you ain't in the plan.

Solly Cholly.

You're Still salty that you lost The Bet and were forced into early retirement by me, I see.

Koolaid_Man
04-20-2013, 08:28 AM
since all non Laker fans wished injury on Kobe prior to his injury I feel no fear of Karma now..and I'm actively hoping and wishing for a season ending injury to either Wade or James, Timmy, either Westbrook or Durant, CP3, and either Ty Lawson or Faried.

fair is only fair....

Thread
04-20-2013, 10:51 AM
You're Still salty that you lost The Bet and were forced into early retirement by me, I see.

What happened? You sure you don't have me mixed us with some other 60 year old guy with a 14 incher complex and a yen for warm slippers?

Thread
04-20-2013, 10:55 AM
since all non Laker fans wished injury on Kobe prior to his injury I feel no fear of Karma now..and I'm actively hoping and wishing for a season ending injury to either Wade or James, Timmy, either Westbrook or Durant, CP3, and either Ty Lawson or Faried.

Aside from the crew over in Miami I was already hoping and wishing that-a-way. We're gonna need them boys in Miami, Kool. Stop any shenanigans from an eager beaver, keep it (in the family) so to speak, like the POTUS, Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton....It was bad enough that an interloper (Dallas) got in there. No more of that.

ElNono
04-20-2013, 11:34 AM
:lol think positive partner
:lol just think about it, for all the shots you take in the dark, one will eventually fall in for the score

I'm just betting the Fisher-Martin effect... which could either be a non-issue or a major issue for the Thunder.

Is Fish done? Is Martin going to show up in the playoffs this time?

Thread
04-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Is Fish done? Is Martin going to show up in the playoffs this time?

no-no.

TimmehC
04-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Rockets getting swept.

Koolaid_Man
04-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Aside from the crew over in Miami I was already hoping and wishing that-a-way. We're gonna need them boys in Miami, Kool. Stop any shenanigans from an eager beaver, keep it (in the family) so to speak, like the POTUS, Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton....It was bad enough that an interloper (Dallas) got in there. No more of that.

I agree...therefore I'm changing my injury priority wish list:

Duncan
Durant
CP3
Lebron

Kai
04-20-2013, 11:57 AM
This will be ugly.

djohn2oo8
04-20-2013, 12:32 PM
This will be ugly.

If they wanna improve over time, they must go against one of the best now. Their exploits can be taken care of in the offseason. And so can the coaching position.