PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Rockets at Thunder - Game 1 sponsored by Isoball

Pages : 1 [2]

Latarian Milton
04-21-2013, 10:52 PM
fisher kicking the red blood outta those yellow asses with his old smelly feet

ElNono
04-21-2013, 10:54 PM
good start for OKC... looks like there's not going to be any interesting 1st round matchups....

Budkin
04-21-2013, 10:56 PM
The Rockets knew this is what they were in for when they lost at LA the other night. It's their own fault. Oh and :lol at Jeremy Lin proving the Knicks front office right not signing him.

td4mvp2k
04-21-2013, 10:56 PM
well if houston is gunna get BO they should start lookin for knees of KD n RW

Latarian Milton
04-21-2013, 10:57 PM
Why the fuck are all the OKC starters still playing? Scott Brooks is just dumb.
chinkton motherfuckers are disgusting and no one likes them. North dallas thunder just wanna do the whole world a FUCKING favor by tacking the rockets to the pillar of shame with the biggest ever gap in a playoff game

Latarian Milton
04-21-2013, 10:59 PM
jeremy rin statline: 1-7 FG, 4 PTs, 4 TOs plus 5 personal fouls in 32 minutes :lmao

thunderup
04-21-2013, 10:59 PM
fisher kicking the red blood outta those yellow asses with his old smelly feet
:lmao

racm
04-21-2013, 11:06 PM
OKC going Eagle, CO on the Rockets

thunderup
04-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Like a poster said in another thread, the NBA should just get rid of all the scrub teams and have a final four so to speak. There are only three teams that are vying for a championship: Us, the cHeat, and the Spurs.

Latarian Milton
04-21-2013, 11:09 PM
it's just turned out to be a terrible mistake that the league picked chinkton over dallas to attend the playoffs. chinks might be stupid but i bet 90%+ of them will not watch the rest 3 games after this one tbh.

Venti Quattro
04-21-2013, 11:11 PM
I'm counting on the Thunder here to pound the Rocket ass with a robust cadence.

Damn...

Killakobe81
04-21-2013, 11:17 PM
Like a poster said in another thread, the NBA should just get rid of all the scrub teams and have a final four so to speak. There are only three teams that are vying for a championship: Us, the cHeat, and the Spurs.

No need to kiss ass to the "locals" 90% of them freely admit they have no title shot, but that was cute.

No disrespect, you guys have a better shot but ultimately will lose as well.
Spurs ceiling is WCF where you will probably beat them in 5 this time instead of 6 ...

td4mvp2k
04-21-2013, 11:20 PM
No need to kiss ass to the "locals" 90% of them freely admit they have no title shot, but that was cute.

Spurs ceiling is WCF where you will probably beat them in 5 this time instead of 6 ...

:cry lakers afta game 1 :cry

thunderup
04-21-2013, 11:23 PM

Pardon me partner, but I ain't buying the mindset of just rolling over and giving the cHeat another title.

Killakobe81
04-21-2013, 11:24 PM
:cry lakers afta game 1 :cry

Nope Said Spurs in 5 before series started ... try again.
Spurs if they make it past Nuggs wont beat OKC ...

But you giuys are better than us, just not legit title contenders OKC/MIA rematch ...

Lebron vs. Durant Round 2 ...

midnightpulp
04-21-2013, 11:25 PM

Salty tonight.

Chill. You ain't got Achilles. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Lakers playing with house money.

Killakobe81
04-21-2013, 11:26 PM
Pardon me partner, but I ain't buying the mindset of just rolling over and giving the cHeat another title.

I understand your boys are good I think you get them next year (if they make it) No one is stopping Bron this year ...

HI-FI
04-21-2013, 11:29 PM
KillaAchilles81 can sit back and enjoy the playoffs. it's a win/win regardless of what happens.

Killakobe81
04-21-2013, 11:30 PM
Salty tonight.

Chill. You ain't got Achilles. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Lakers playing with house money.

Salty? Over what?
Come on Mid, you know me better than that ...losing achilles took away any bias ... Lakers<Spurs<OKC<MIa ...
Just being honest ...no emotion just reporting what I see ...

midnightpulp
04-21-2013, 11:31 PM
Salty? Over what?
Come on Mid, you know me better than that ...losing achilles took away any bias ... Lakers<Spurs<OKC<MIa ...
Just being honest ...no emotion just reporting what I see ...

Fair enough.

Killakobe81
04-21-2013, 11:31 PM
KillaAchilles81 can sit back and enjoy the playoffs. it's a win/win regardless of what happens.

I like that ... and you are right, I am chillin' ...
Nut we still staring at a loss to the Spurs ... no excuses given nor expected ...

HI-FI
04-21-2013, 11:35 PM
I like that ... and you are right, I am chillin' ...
Nut we still staring at a loss to the Spurs ... no excuses given nor expected ...
you say this now, and I hope you stand to this. I know most Laker/Kobe fans will probably put an asterisk to this series if Spurs win, which is absolute bullshit since MVPau and Lakers are better without Rapist killing movement, morale etc... just my opinion. Kobe gives them some great shots, no doubt, but there's a lot of bad things he brings to the table as well.

Killakobe81
04-21-2013, 11:41 PM
you say this now, and I hope you stand to this. I know most Laker/Kobe fans will probably put an asterisk to this series if Spurs win, which is absolute bullshit since MVPau and Lakers are better without Rapist killing movement, morale etc... just my opinion. Kobe gives them some great shots, no doubt, but there's a lot of bad things he brings to the table as well.

Completely disagree LOL how many points did we score toda? We missed achilles offense both as a shot maker and creator.
Out of respect win or lose, no excuses for injuries shit happens

Thread
04-21-2013, 11:43 PM

Only pussies & assholes lodge asterisks.

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

Kobe gives (perhaps now it's GAVE) them inspiration to win..to spite Bryant. The problem they're having is San Antonio won't play the part that even Media has conjured a smidge. After this afternoon? They don't feel quite as spiteful toward Kobe as they did BEFORE tip.

HI-FI
04-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Completely disagree LOL how many points did we score toda? We missed achilles offense both as a shot maker and creator.
Out of respect win or lose, no excuses for injuries shit happens
fair enough. Achilles gives you better scoring, plus more FTs with his patented "heeeeyyeahhh" whenever someone lays a finger on him. that would've helped this game. but his crappy D and ball chucking would cause lots of problems too. either way, like you said shit happens and no excuses.

ace3g
04-21-2013, 11:45 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/760990102.jpg

vs

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/760990473.jpg

Clipper Nation
04-21-2013, 11:48 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37092407.jpg

Monster1776
04-21-2013, 11:49 PM
All around the post game attire of NBA athletes is pretty atrocious. That being said... Holy shit... I felt bad just watching that game, 91 to 120? Yeesh....

That being said, Durant is going to have some type of ascension game where he goes absolutely H.A.M. in the NBA finals. I don't know if it will be this year, or next year, or the year after that, but eventually it's just going to "click" for that guy, and when it does, look out.

ElNono
04-21-2013, 11:55 PM
That being said, Durant is going to have some type of ascension game where he goes absolutely H.A.M. in the NBA finals. I don't know if it will be this year, or next year, or the year after that, but eventually it's just going to "click" for that guy, and when it does, look out.

He needs to ask Westbrook if he's allowed to do that...

better odds are he blows his knee while stat-padding when both benches are already in and the team is up 30, tbh

Monster1776
04-22-2013, 12:04 AM
He needs to ask Westbrook if he's allowed to do that...

better odds are he blows his knee while stat-padding when both benches are already in and the team is up 30, tbh

Bah, send a message home hard and early and KD won't even need to play in the 3rd or 4th game.

Budkin
04-22-2013, 12:11 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37092407.jpg

:lol good stuff.

TIMMYtoZO
04-22-2013, 02:12 PM

:lol false hope
:lol thinking Ibaka would be effective against Miami
:lol thinking OKC will get easy bucks against Miami's D
:lol thinking Kevin Martin would do anything other than brick shots
:lol thinking OKC's soft D will have any answers for Miami's O

sook
04-22-2013, 03:37 PM
exactly what I was expecting tbh...