PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: We did so awesome today

Trainwreck2100
04-21-2013, 07:45 PM
I think we played poorly down the stretch because of what happened last year. I think once our 1/2 seed positioning was set, we played like doodoo because we weren't focused. Last year was an abnormal end, and our focus switched to the playoffs earlier than usual. We coasted mentally, saving it up for the playoffs. Understandable. We could care less about the regular season western conference title. Seeing Mr. Ginobili tonight, wow. Mr. Duncan is incredibly healthy. Okay we're not 100%, but we get to use The Lakers to practice against to make us healthy. I'm not being overly arrogant, 95% of analysts have picked the Spurs to win this series, and after the game even Magic Johnson predicted the Spurs in 4 or 5. Okay, other teams have lost key pieces for the season - Denver started without Galinari, and The Manimal didn't play and will be hobbled a bit. I would rather face the Clippers than Denver in the second round, but oh well. Hopefully by then we'll be healthy. But I like where we are right now.

Thread
04-21-2013, 07:48 PM
& to think 4 quarters ago the whole fuckin' place (upstaris & down) was on suicide watch.

Just shows ta go ya.

Brunodf
04-21-2013, 07:54 PM
No, Spurs did what they are supposed to do tbh.

Thread
04-21-2013, 07:56 PM
+Wreck was being a pussy & an asshole for playing the injury card.

Trainwreck2100
04-21-2013, 08:14 PM
+Wreck was being a pussy & an asshole for playing the injury card.

wow you should be damned ashamed of yourself to be trolled that easily

Thread
04-21-2013, 08:36 PM
wow you should be damned ashamed of yourself to be trolled that easily

Just checkin' assholes.

Latarian Milton
04-21-2013, 08:46 PM
spurs fans have shown signs throughout the season that they don't have enough faith in their team tbh, pretty much like all them mavs fans except ghazi in the 10-11 season

racm
04-21-2013, 09:59 PM
I enjoy not losing more. I'm 42 years old and suffered through years of heartbreak before celebrating 4 Championships. With this squad, its Championship or bust. There's no enjoying a win at this point, its looking for improvement from the team.

spurraider21
04-21-2013, 10:18 PM
Spurs played well enough to beat the Lakers, in the scope of the Western Conference, that's not saying much. This is going to end up being a tune-up series for the boys so they can ramp it up for future rounds. It'll give Parker/Manu time to get into shape/rhythm

Thread
04-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Spurs played well enough to beat the Lakers, in the scope of the Western Conference, that's not saying much. This is going to end up being a tune-up series for the boys so they can ramp it up for future rounds. It'll give Parker/Manu time to get into shape/rhythm

And just to think, a little over 4 quarters ago you guys were sitting a 1,000 strong on the panic button.

Now, look at ya's. So sweet and confident. You look just like shaved pussy.

Reck
04-21-2013, 10:24 PM
No, Spurs did what they are supposed to do tbh.

Choke a big lead in the 4th?

They didn't do that so I would agree. They did awesome. :lol

spurraider21
04-21-2013, 10:30 PM
And just to think, a little over 4 quarters ago you guys were sitting a 1,000 strong on the panic button.

Now, look at ya's. So sweet and confident. You look just like shaved pussy.
I'm not at all concerned with the "you guys" you mentioned. I was as confident as can be, and my posts reflected it

TDMVPDPOY
04-21-2013, 10:42 PM
spurs came out slow with the premature ejaculation, shooting blanks....

parker continues with his bullshit and picks it up in the 2nd half, but the guy seriously is a piece of shit getting shit on by steve blake for no apparent reason,...

even with the aggressive hounding defense by Cojo, only so much he can do when he was up against jamison on the switch, dude kept on butching the midget...too bad he did shit with the height advantage = should retire tosb

i felt this game duncan couldve gotten more and abuse the lakers twin towers...he missed alot of shots after gettin hot in the first half

the 2 australian wankers on the team would only get any court time is when hack a turd is needed, or the sight of them waving a towel on the bench :(

Thread
04-21-2013, 10:45 PM
I'm not at all concerned with the "you guys" you mentioned. I was as confident as can be, and my posts reflected it

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll play Hell finding one of your fuckers that'll admit to it. Skip it.

spurraider21
04-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll play Hell finding one of your fuckers that'll admit to it. Skip it.

not that hard to find the guys that were shitting their pants. mid, brunodf, hater, etc

Thread
04-21-2013, 10:55 PM
not that hard to find the guys that were shitting their pants. mid, brunodf, hater, etc

They won't answer the phone. They'll tell their wife to tell me their taking a nap and can't be disturbed.

TDMVPDPOY
04-21-2013, 10:58 PM
so what happen to ur bet Thread? arent some of you lakerboys meant to disappear?

Thread
04-21-2013, 11:10 PM
so what happen to ur bet Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)? arent some of you lakerboys meant to disappear?

I pulled it.

midnightpulp
04-21-2013, 11:22 PM
They won't answer the phone. They'll tell their wife to tell me their taking a nap and can't be disturbed.

My finger is still near the panic button.

And I won't return the panic button to beneath the glass until the buzzer sounds in a game 2 victory.

Thebesteva
04-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Way too much confidence from Spurs fans. As I have been saying all year long, the Lakers in the first round is going to take a toll on Timmy by the 2nd round and ultimately gonna tire him out and get them kicked out of the playoffs. Anyway, nobody is beating OKC in the west this year. It's not even plausible at this point.

ezau
04-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Well, nothing to see here really.

Thread
04-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Well, nothing to see here really.

Take a look at this:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

ezau
04-21-2013, 11:40 PM
Take a look at this:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

We will skunk that ass Cully, we will. Tee,fucking hee

Thread
04-21-2013, 11:49 PM
We will skunk that ass Cully, we will. Tee,fucking hee

Look at ya. Just look. Shit. If this don't beat all I have ever seen. Fuck, I'm goin' to couch.

Night guys!

TDMVPDPOY
04-22-2013, 12:07 AM
oi lakerfans, can u explain to me why clark only play first quarter? was he injured or someshit?

DMC
04-22-2013, 12:09 AM
& to think 4 quarters ago the whole fuckin' place (upstaris & down) was on suicide watch.

Just shows ta go ya.
I don't recall any one else starting an ELE thread in a feeble attempt to escape the inevitable.

Now before you respond with something extraordinary like the ordinary, ponder that for a bit, then go fuck your mother some more.

ezau
04-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Look at ya. Just look. Shit. If this don't beat all I have ever seen. Fuck, I'm goin' to couch.

Night guys!

:lol

Thread
04-22-2013, 06:23 AM
I don't recall any one else starting an ELE thread in a feeble attempt to escape the inevitable.

Cept I stayed at loss.

ambchang
04-22-2013, 07:21 AM
Still too early to say. Dantoni acted like a retard per par. The lakers were actually getting a lot of offense with pau down low, but went away from it for no reason. This will still be a tough series.