PDA

View Full Version : OT: props to midnight pulp

StrengthAndHonor
04-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Always has been an excellent poster but my respect for mid went higher. Dude lost a bet and immediately he was going to send $100 via Paypal (as agreed) I decided I don't feel right taking money from a non laker fan. I asked him to change his avatar instead and he did so without any drama/question tbh.

In a forum full of dipshit and trolls you wouldnt expect to find a man with integrity tbh.

jeebus
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Always has been an excellent poster but my respect for mid went higher. Dude lost a bet and immediately he was going to send $100 via Paypal (as agreed) I decided I don't feel right taking money from a non laker fan. I asked him to change his avatar instead and he did so without any drama/question tbh.

In a forum full of dipshit and trolls you wouldnt expect to find a man with integrity tbh.
tbh it's well known who spoiled the betting around here and gave it a bad name. that, along with typical faggotry, is why pretty much everyone has ignored him for a long time.

Suspect
04-22-2013, 12:25 PM
real talk, his avatar made me fucking hate him. I always felt like that's what he looked like.

StrengthAndHonor
04-22-2013, 12:29 PM
tbh it's well known who spoiled the betting around here and gave it a bad name. that, along with typical faggotry, is why pretty much everyone has ignored him for a long time.

Whoa, this for real? Lol. Honestly, I have no idea what goes around here. People think I'm someone's troll, really not the case tbh, so no clur with the back stories here and such and I don't have time to BS haha. Wow.

Mid is still cool in my book fwiw. Sorry to hear he welched on other people but he was sending his payment to me when I won the bet.

jeebus
04-22-2013, 12:30 PM
real talk, his avatar made me fucking hate him. I always felt like that's what he looked like.
:lol that avatar has been around for a while. I remember seeing it on another forum back in '10 or something like that. I dunno who it is though.

StrengthAndHonor
04-22-2013, 12:31 PM
:lol that avatar has been around for a while. I remember seeing it on another forum back in '10 or something like that. I dunno who it is though.

Word. I've seen it before too from Club RSX a few years back.

jeebus
Whoa, this for real? Lol. Honestly, I have no idea what goes around here. People think I'm someone's troll, really not the case tbh, so no clur with the back stories here and such and I don't have time to BS haha. Wow.

Mid is still cool in my book fwiw. Sorry to hear he welched on other people but he was sending his payment to me when I won the bet.
oh mid didn't welch, it was Koolaids man that did. for about a month straight, welch's grape juice was the pic of the day

Suspect
yeah I know it wasnt him, but I perceived him as that type of person

I just got tired of seeing it tbh

StrengthAndHonor
04-22-2013, 12:49 PM
oh mid didn't welch, it was Koolaids man that did. for about a month straight, welch's grape juice was the pic of the day

Ahh got it. That Kool Aid man reeks of faggotry tbh.

Thread
04-22-2013, 01:04 PM

That's the nice thing about the NBA:::sooner or later you'll win, or, shine shoes.

Chop/chop.

Brazil
04-22-2013, 01:30 PM
That's the nice thing about the NBA:::sooner or later you'll win, or, shine shoes.

Chop/chop.

and you encouraged welshing... pretty sad to read not a dime, kool, not a dime

Trainwreck2100
04-22-2013, 04:53 PM

Chop/chop.

surprised you'd show your face in a thread about honoring bets

NRHector
04-22-2013, 05:02 PM
Ahh got it. That Kool Aid man reeks of faggotry tbh.
And his sidekick culburn also

Thread
04-22-2013, 05:24 PM
And his sidekick culburn also

I'll boil it down for ya:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

DMC
04-22-2013, 05:26 PM

Changing the avatar is better than giving up your real name eh?

ElNono
04-22-2013, 05:28 PM
mid is a standup guy, no surprises there... DD gave Lakerfan a good rep with bets, but as jeebus explained some bitchmade fan had to ruin it.

Budkin
04-22-2013, 05:28 PM

I like mid too even though he called me a faggot the other night for rooting for the Lakers. Glad you got him to change his avatar though. That pic is repulsive.

symple19
04-22-2013, 05:49 PM
I would almost never read the NBA forum if it wasn't for MP and a few others

JamStone
04-22-2013, 06:18 PM
props are too often casually and generously given. you don't have to nor should you give props to someone for doing something they're supposed to do. if you make an honest wager and lose, you should pay up. it's like some people (fans and analysts) who felt like they should give any sort of praise to the Lakers for making the playoffs. no. they were supposed to make the playoffs. why do they deserve props for something they were supposed to do?

midnightpulp
04-22-2013, 06:24 PM
I like mid too even though he called me a faggot the other night for rooting for the Lakers. Glad you got him to change his avatar though. That pic is repulsive.

It was in jest.

Thread
04-22-2013, 06:24 PM
t's like some people (fans and analysts) who felt like they should give any sort of praise to the Lakers for making the playoffs. no. they were supposed to make the playoffs. why do they deserve props for something they were supposed to do?

& the same type people think it's okay to squat over the Lakers and take a big dump and then when I turn the tables and do them likewise? They take actual umbrage. Yeah, I mean they're fuckin' incensed, outraged. I love doing it though. Motherfuckers.

Samuel Eto'o
04-22-2013, 06:35 PM
Changing the avatar is better than giving up your real name eh?
Rejoin the workforce.

Budkin
04-22-2013, 06:49 PM
It was in jest.

It's all good, props on offering to pay your bet. :tu

DMC
04-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Rejoin the workforce.

I come down from my office from time to time.

Reck
04-22-2013, 07:20 PM
DPG was the unfortunate soul to suffered the biggest welching on.

DPG, Mid and DD are the only people you should be making bets with. They'll follow through with it with no bs.

whitemamba
04-22-2013, 08:17 PM
thats what he gets for trying to hustle all the time. respsect tho mid at least you took it like a man

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2013, 08:34 PM

I agree mid has always been a stand-up character...here's is what I have to say to mid:

I know that you are a man of your word, Mid. I know that you will pay your bets, would die for honor, for your country, for the memory of your ancestors. But as for Kool? I'm a Welsher. - Koolaid_man

Thread
04-22-2013, 08:35 PM
I agree mid has always been a stand-up character...here's is what I have to say to mid:

I know that you are a man of your word, Mid. I know that you will pay your bets, would die for honor, for your country, for the memory of your ancestors. But as for Kool? I'm a Welsher. - Koolaid_man

Not a dime. Not one red cent.

Latarian Milton
04-22-2013, 08:46 PM
dunno why you want his avatar changed tbh. dude's avatar is the SHIT and just as funny as the poster is imho.

hooperflash
04-22-2013, 08:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP13-rUJSYg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

StrengthAndHonor
04-22-2013, 10:57 PM
props are too often casually and generously given. you don't have to nor should you give props to someone for doing something they're supposed to do. if you make an honest wager and lose, you should pay up. it's like some people (fans and analysts) who felt like they should give any sort of praise to the Lakers for making the playoffs. no. they were supposed to make the playoffs. why do they deserve props for something they were supposed to do?

I agree 100%, but this forum is full of _____________ , well not all obviously (Mid, jeebus, Mugen, Thread, mono, KillaKobe) to name a few are standout guys so I was actually shocked he (Mid) was serious about paying up after losing a bet, I wasn't ready for that haha. I was expecting more like "Dude, GTFO, I ain't paying you a dime" response.

DPG21920
04-22-2013, 11:01 PM
Mid is above reproach in this regard. DD as well.

Kool is a giant idiot but he's not as bad as that low life dallaskd.