PDA

View Full Version : Whats are the worst/annoying songs of alltime?

Big Empty
04-22-2013, 05:39 PM
1. Mambo #5- Lou Bega
2. I believe I can fly- R. Kelly
3. Charranga- Fandango USA
4. Sugar - SOAD
5. Who let the dogs out - idk
6. Get Along Little Dogies- Tex Ritter
7. I'm with Stupid - static X
8. Sweating Bullets- Megadeth
9. Rack City
10. Macarena

honorable mention- anything by Ke$ha

Fpoonsie
04-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Meh. "Rack City" is cookie-cutter, modern hip hop, but catchy.

"I Believe I Can Fly" was decent for its time.

The rest are pretty god awful.

Avante
04-22-2013, 06:21 PM
Everything by The Ramones

jeebus
04-22-2013, 06:21 PM
pretty much any song that is played at the start of an NBA game, has its own dance to it, or is a top viewed video on youtube.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2013, 06:48 PM
The Reason - Hoobastank
Hey Soul Sister - Train
Anythiung by Maroon 5/Adam Levine

baseline bum
04-22-2013, 06:54 PM
I'm not posting the video, but it's Party Rock by those LMFAO faggots. Even Black Eyed Peas be calling them niggas wack.

JoeTait75
04-22-2013, 07:19 PM
First one that comes to mind is "Sex and Candy" by Marcy Playground. That might be the shittiest song of all time, imo.

Mugen
04-22-2013, 07:23 PM
I've always been partial to Butterfly by CrazyTown as the most annoying song of all time tbh.

Avante
04-23-2013, 03:17 AM
skU-jBFzXl0

djohn2oo8
04-23-2013, 07:59 AM
Yall n!ggas left out Gangnam style?

JudynTX
04-23-2013, 08:01 AM
^^^^ This. Anything that starts a Fad.

DarrinS
04-23-2013, 08:04 AM
1980's have too many to list

The Reckoning
04-23-2013, 08:24 AM
Hey Soul Sister - Train

believe it or not they topped that recently. holy shit their new song is awful. wtf happened to those guys?

The Reckoning
04-23-2013, 08:28 AM
anything screamo

Drachen
04-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Man, Sweating Bullets is one of the two songs I like from Megadeath (the other being symphony of destruction). I also like sex and candy.

I can't stand really any song by AC/DC. His voice is just grating. I have a similar problem with GnR, but to a lesser extent. I specifically hate Hells Bells, because the way it starts always gets me excited that I am going to hear "for whom the bell tolls".

Annoying songs: (mainly because of my experience with it), anything from the spice girls' first album. I lived in Germany when that album came out and had to hear it everywhere. Went through the singles one by one then it was finally over after I had been there about 11 months. Then I came back home after my exchange year and the album hit in the US that very month. Went ALL the way back through the singles. I turned off many a radio and many a TV, but it seemed like I couldn't escape it.

Another funny experience was while I was in Germany, there were 2 or 3 boy bands that were really popular. One american boy band was on the rise. I told my friends, "at least we don't have this shit in the US. Hell, there is this american boy band called the Backstreet Boys that no one in America even knows about. THAT is how much we reject this crap. Then when I got back stateside, they were just getting popular here. ate my fuckin words.

mrsmaalox
04-23-2013, 09:24 AM
The dorky white kid anthem "Don't Stop Believing"

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Chumbawamba's -Tubthumping

Also, anything by the Black Eyed Peas. Whenever I hear that intro - "I got a feeling..." I cringe.

Drachen
04-23-2013, 10:05 AM
The dorky white kid anthem "Don't Stop Believing"

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH! Journey is a fantastic band. Don't worry Mrs. maalox, one day love will find you.

Drachen
04-23-2013, 10:17 AM
Oh, more to add to the annoying songs list. More for their association than their inherent suckage.

http://goo.gl/9vuYf

mrsmaalox
04-23-2013, 10:37 AM
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH! Journey is a fantastic band. Don't worry Mrs. maalox, one day love will find you.

:lol I don't care for Journey.

I don't want love, just a bit of lovin', touchin' and squeezin' ;)

Drachen
04-23-2013, 10:41 AM
:lol I don't care for Journey.

I don't want love, just a bit of lovin', touchin' and squeezin' ;)

Ok, Any way you want it, I guess.

silverblk mystix
04-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Anything by that fag married to avril lavigne

Viva Las Espuelas
04-23-2013, 12:01 PM
1980's have too many to list

Pfffff

benefactor
04-23-2013, 12:06 PM
The 80's and 90's had their fair share of annoying music...but damn...it seems like we are topping the levees with annoying music since the turn of the century and it only gets worse every year.

DarrinS
04-23-2013, 12:33 PM
The 80's and 90's had their fair share of annoying music...but damn...it seems like we are topping the levees with annoying music since the turn of the century and it only gets worse every year.

This is prob true, but I don't really listen to any new stuff. I think people tend to get stuck in their own personal time warps -- say their senior year of HS to their early 20's.

manufan10
04-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Barbie Girl by Aqua

silverblk mystix
04-23-2013, 01:21 PM
That - I'm like a Bird song...

Just makes me want to club a baby seal...

so...a baby seal walks into a club....

dirk4mvp
04-23-2013, 02:10 PM
Man, Sweating Bullets is one of the two songs I like from Megadeath (the other being symphony of destruction). I also like sex and candy.

Missing out on the GOAT metal band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYlUe-SDqA0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBpTCvJPCJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHOW_9Ypomw

etc

Brazil
04-23-2013, 02:15 PM
barbie girl and call me maybe should make the list also swift and maroon five (ALL)

JoeTait75
04-23-2013, 02:24 PM
believe it or not they topped that recently. holy shit their new song is awful. wtf happened to those guys?

It's Train, they've always sucked.

jeebus
04-23-2013, 02:28 PM
Yall n!ggas left out Gangnam style?

pretty much any song that is played at the start of an NBA game, has its own dance to it, or is a top viewed video on youtube.

Trill Clinton
04-23-2013, 02:31 PM
i can't think of anything annoying, especially of all time. i don't put myself into situations where i hear a song i don't like over and over and over again until the point where i'm annoyed.

but if i had to avoid any type of music, it would be rock/heavy metal. i don't understand a damn word those guys are saying.

kamikazi_player
04-23-2013, 02:53 PM
Almost all of Lil Wayne's songs

ohmwrecker
04-23-2013, 04:19 PM
Everything by The Ramones

Proof positive that your taste in music sucks.

Trainwreck2100
04-23-2013, 05:09 PM
that taylor swift song she made after getting dumped

redzero
04-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Missing out on the GOAT metal band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYlUe-SDqA0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBpTCvJPCJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHOW_9Ypomw

etc

You must have Megadeth mistaken for Kyuss.

redzero
04-23-2013, 06:37 PM
i can't think of anything annoying, especially of all time. i don't put myself into situations where i hear a song i don't like over and over and over again until the point where i'm annoyed.

but if i had to avoid any type of music, it would be rock/heavy metal. i don't understand a damn word those guys are saying.

If you can't understand heavy metal vocals, you need to get your ears checked. If you were talking about Doom, Black or Death Metal, I'd agree.

Avante
04-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Proof positive that your taste in music sucks.

The Ramones suck, and if ya knew music you'd know that.

ohmwrecker
04-23-2013, 07:22 PM
The Ramones suck, and if ya knew music you'd know that.

Ridiculous.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2013, 07:26 PM
The Ramones suck, and if ya knew music you'd know that.That's an opinion, and if you knew anything about, well if you knew anything, you'd know that isn't a fact.

DMC
04-23-2013, 08:23 PM
The Ramones suck, and if ya knew music you'd know that.:rollin

DMC
04-23-2013, 08:25 PM

That's the point. It's not what they say, it's how it's laid out. There's some really great heavy metal and some really great rap, but the commercialized versions of each pretty much suck.

DMC
04-23-2013, 08:28 PM
Big Country.

Nah.. I liked that song.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-23-2013, 08:32 PM
BB already said it but I'd put Party Rock Anthem at the top of this list. There's a bunch of other songs (like the other LMFAO hit song) just below it but Party Rock Anthem is easily the worst imo.

Here's all the ones I can think of off the top of my head after Party Rock Anthem (no particular order)-

Somebody that I used to know - idk that cuck's name
Feel so close - Calvin Harris
Take Care - Rhianna and Drake
Swimming Pools - Kendrick Lamar
Poetic Justice - Kendrick Lamar and Drake
International Love - Pitbull
Adorn - Miguel
Anything by Wiz Khalifa other than "Say Yeah"
Anything by Black Eyed Peas
Anything by Bruno Mars

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-23-2013, 08:34 PM
I'm also keeping it to stuff that's whored on the radio since the OP says annoying, since a lot of the worst music I've ever heard is stuff by metal groups like "Job for a Cowboy" or rap groups like "Jedi Mind Tricks" that the radio and I agree suck.

Trill Clinton
04-23-2013, 09:12 PM
That's the point. It's not what they say, it's how it's laid out. There's some really great heavy metal and some really great rap, but the commercialized versions of each pretty much suck.

is system of a down considered commercial? i have a few of their songs on my ipod, toxicity is my shit. that's the extent of my rock catalogue. i just cant take all that yelling and screaming.

DMC
04-23-2013, 09:16 PM
is system of a down considered commercial? i have a few of their songs on my ipod, toxicity is my shit. that's the extent of my rock catalogue. i just cant take all that yelling and screaming.

Don't know, I don't listen to shit music.

DMC
04-23-2013, 09:17 PM
BB already said it but I'd put Party Rock Anthem at the top of this list. There's a bunch of other songs (like the other LMFAO hit song) just below it but Party Rock Anthem is easily the worst imo.

Here's all the ones I can think of off the top of my head after Party Rock Anthem (no particular order)-

Adorn - Miguel
Anything by Bruno Mars

Any band that opens for the Finals.

Trill Clinton
04-23-2013, 09:27 PM
Don't know, I don't listen to shit music.

so you agree that rock/metal is shit music. my nigga:toast

redzero
04-23-2013, 09:30 PM
What rock bands have screaming vocals all the time? I think you're confusing genres here.

Venti Quattro
04-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Anything that comes out from Lil Wayne's mouth

Trill Clinton
04-23-2013, 09:38 PM
What rock bands have screaming vocals all the time? I think you're confusing genres here.

i don't know the band names but most of the lead singers all sound the same to me. i might be mixing up the genres, i always throw metal and rock together since they're so similar, to me at least. post some rock bands that you like.

redzero
04-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Radiohead
Pink Floyd
King Crimson
The National
Modest Mouse
Built To Spill
The Beatles
The Smiths
The Cure

etc.,

If you think the height of Rock music is fucking Toxicity by System of A Down, then you really need to listen to more Rock.

Trill Clinton
04-23-2013, 09:51 PM
i'll check them out. i never said i thought they were the height of rock. just stated that the only rock i have on my ipod are a few songs of theirs and i personally like toxicity because of the catchy melody.

Samuel Eto'o
04-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Pitbull, BEP, LMFAO, "LOOK AT DIS PHOTOGRAHP!!" etc.

Samuel Eto'o
04-23-2013, 09:58 PM
lots of faggots itt btw

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-23-2013, 09:59 PM
"LOOK AT DIS PHOTOGRAHP!!"
90210 is gonna jizz out of his ass if he sees this

CuckingFunt
04-24-2013, 12:42 AM

I think Trill is referring to the larger category of white people music.

baseline bum
04-24-2013, 12:46 AM

Adorn - Miguel
Anything by Bruno Mars

What's that Mexican song you used to post where it was some guy making retarded sounds over a booming bassline? Chacrac-Chacrac or some shit. That one is easily #2 on my list.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-24-2013, 12:49 AM
What's that Mexican song you used to post where it was some guy making retarded sounds over a booming bassline? Chacrac-Chacrac or some shit. That one is easily #2 on my list.

Yeah I leave that one off because it's not really relevant in this country. This is it though :lol

l12Csc_lW0Q

Venti Quattro
04-24-2013, 12:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYwieQi3_F4

baseline bum
04-24-2013, 12:55 AM
Worst song from the 90s

SjcjoUaCByo

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-24-2013, 01:04 AM
Worst song from the 90s

SjcjoUaCByo

Crossroads is another horrible song. There aren't very many things I hate more than white boys my age who think they're hard and tough for listing to the Bone Thugs bastardized mixture of rap and pop.

CuckingFunt
04-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Trying to determine the worst anything of all time is near impossible, and I'm not sure if this one qualifies, but I had strong enough hate for this one when MTV played it like crazy circa 1997-98 that it still pops in my head occasionally just to torture me:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4fwtn_los-umbrellos-no-tengo-dineiro_music#.UXd1DbXmGo0

baseline bum
04-24-2013, 01:09 AM
The Mexican English language version of Rico Suave is pretty awful

Nx64_N4AA04

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Is a song terrible if no one is around to hear it?

jeebus
04-24-2013, 11:11 AM
obligatory

The Killers- Hot Fuzz
Hoobastank- The Reason
The Black Eyepeas- Elephunt
Usher- 8701
Evanescence- Fallen
Maroon 5- Songs About Jane
Nelly- Nellyville
Puddle Of Mudd- Come Clean
Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory and Meteora
System Of A Down- Toxicity
Lou Bega- A Little Bit Of Manmbo
50 Cent- Get Rich Or Die Tryin
Eminem- The Enimen Show
--

So many more..

DarrinS
04-24-2013, 11:22 AM
Nickelback

Big Empty
04-24-2013, 11:37 AM
obligatory

The Killers- Hot Fuzz
Hoobastank- The Reason
Usher- 8701
Evanescence- Fallen
Nelly- Nellyville
Eminem- The Enimen Show
--

So many more..
Hoobastank - the reason lol i forgot about that one and the darkness - just listen to the rythm of my heart song

JoeTait75
04-24-2013, 12:17 PM
Crossroads is another horrible song. There aren't very many things I hate more than white boys my age who think they're hard and tough for listing to the Bone Thugs bastardized mixture of rap and pop.

There was always "that guy" who thought he was hot shit because he could rap along to the Bone Thugs.

Spur|n|Austin
04-24-2013, 12:34 PM
There was always "that guy" who thought he was hot shit because he could rap along to the Bone Thugs.

Always..

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-24-2013, 12:59 PM
obligatory

The Killers- Hot Fuzz
Hoobastank- The Reason
Usher- 8701
Evanescence- Fallen
Nelly- Nellyville
Eminem- The Enimen Show
--

So many more..

Whottt's pathetic is The Eminem Show is an amazing album compared to every album he's released since. Encore, Relapse and Recovery were all complete dogshit.

resistanze
04-24-2013, 01:01 PM
...Lou Bega?

jeebus
04-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Whottt's pathetic is The Eminem Show is an amazing album compared to every album he's released since. Encore, Relapse and Recovery were all complete dogshit.

I listened to Relapse and just hated it; I don't think I've heard anything from Recovery. Encore had only a couple good songs I think. It's been a long time since I've listened to it

irishock
04-27-2013, 10:31 PM
I'm not posting the video, but it's Party Rock by those LMFAO faggots. Even Black Eyed Peas be calling them niggas wack.

:lmao co-signed

Wild Cobra
04-27-2013, 10:58 PM
I nominate this:

6hAUWyp0qzs

exstatic
04-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Katy Perry's entire auto-tuned catalog.