04-22-2013, 07:54 PM
?

Fergie The Florists
04-22-2013, 07:56 PM
:lol dok.

Fergie The Florists
04-22-2013, 07:59 PM
?

How does it feel knowing no matter how hard you try you can never please a woman? I really wanna know tbh

Lincoln
04-22-2013, 08:00 PM
How does it feel knowing no matter how hard you try you can never please a woman? I really wanna know tbh

I've made more bitches o than you made layups in your brittney spears layup mixes :lol

Fergie The Florists
04-22-2013, 08:02 PM
I've made more bitches o than you made layups in your brittney spears layup mixes :lol

:lol. Nobody believes a word of that

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2013, 08:05 PM
?

I think I was 10 or so...but before that I have to say when dad poked mom

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2013, 08:06 PM

you a cock suking liar

Thebesteva
04-22-2013, 08:08 PM

Aren't you that guy that ate bloody pussy once and posted about it on the club section? That automatically disqualifies you from everything in life.

Fergie The Florists
04-22-2013, 08:09 PM
:lol MD getting bukkaked in his own thread

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-22-2013, 08:16 PM
A nigga was going deep sea diving when I was 13. Back when I was a pimp in training.

whitemamba
04-22-2013, 08:19 PM
A nigga was going deep sea diving when I was 13. Back when I was a pimp in training.

what pimp level have you achieved so far?

Samuel Eto'o
04-22-2013, 08:22 PM
The 76ers have some serious roster needs. And the first place to address said needs would be the draft.
First, they have to come to turns with the fact that their big acquisition last summer, Andrew Bynum, will never play a home game in Philadelphia. Sure they have a chance to resign him in the summer, but the 76er front office has made it clear that, moving forward, they want to put as much distance between themselves and this trade as possible.
So the center spot is still a major concern. Stephen Hawes for 30 minutes is not a formula for playoff basketball, to say the least. But the problems don't stop there. The sixers ranked dead last in free throws last year. This is where Iguodalas slashing presence was missed most last season. Drafting a 3 who can complement Holiday and Turner would be a wise move. All in all, the sixers to make some major moves if they hope to return to the playoffs in 2014.

mavs>spurs
04-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Damn, androgynous chink getting owned like the bitch he is in this thread, tbh. OP, you never were cool enough for the mav krew anyway brother, and when i see you on the UTD courts i'm gonna pick you up with one python and hang you by your underwear on the rim, so you can feel what it feels like to be a real man with athletic ability and actually dunk a basketball brah.

Thread
04-22-2013, 08:30 PM
We went camping outside Cleveland when I was about 12. I hadn't started whackin' the old pudd, but, after this I wished I had. There was a two sided outhouse. One side for female, the other side for males. It shared a common wall and was made out of just plain lumber. The first day we were there I had to go so I walked the walk, got inside & closed the door. Darker than a niqqer's ass in there. All sudden the door on the other side opens and two shafts of sunlight bore thru that wall, about 2 feet off the floor. Guys, they were strategically placed to face the 2 seater on the other side. I was no more than 3 feet from that pussy. I spent the rest of the weekend in that outhouse. I saw all manner of snatch, even period snatch which I had no earthy idea existed. Though like I said I didn't even get the satisfaction of whackin' because I didn't know about it. But, it's still a fond memory.

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-22-2013, 08:31 PM
Damn, androgynous chink getting owned like the bitch he is in this thread, tbh. OP, you never were cool enough for the mav krew anyway brother, and when i see you on the UTD courts i'm gonna pick you up with one python and hang you by your underwear on the rim, so you can feel what it feels like to be a real man with athletic ability and actually dunk a basketball brah.

Damn nigga.... you going in.Mav Krew gots to stay strong. I'll take that niggas spot in D Krew.... the 4-1 knows how to rally the troops.

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-22-2013, 08:33 PM
what pimp level have you achieved so far?

Not at Godfather yet mah nigga. That title belongs to my Uncle Elroy......... i'll be Godfather as soon as that nigga dead. He battling the HIV right now

whitemamba
04-22-2013, 08:36 PM
Not at Godfather yet mah nigga. That title belongs to my Uncle Elroy......... i'll be Godfather as soon as that nigga dead. He battling the HIV right now

:toast

mavs>spurs
04-22-2013, 08:36 PM
Damn nigga.... you going in.Mav Krew gots to stay strong. I'll take that niggas spot in D Krew.... the 4-1 knows how to rally the troops.

well u know something brother, big M>S doesn't hang around with losers like manginasty, so if u want in all you gotta do is take that skinny little twerp out back and knock his teeth out brah. the largest arms in professional messageboarding will hold him still while you do the honors.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2013, 08:39 PM

Lincoln may be a cock sucker buy you're a multiple cocksucker...+ plus you like hairy balls

mavs>spurs
04-22-2013, 08:43 PM
kool aid man you already embarrassed yourself during the whole welching scandal, brah. next time you need some money for internet bets that you can't win, don't call wells fargo hit me up. big ms is here to help..i want to keep you around you're my favorite whipping boy.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2013, 08:49 PM
kool aid man you already embarrassed yourself during the whole welching scandal, brah. next time you need some money for internet bets that you can't win, don't call wells fargo hit me up. big ms is here to help..i want to keep you around you're my favorite whipping boy.

^ I know I know....my balls are hairy

TheSanityAnnex
04-22-2013, 09:30 PM
?
:lmao no game having faggot.

DMC
04-22-2013, 09:46 PM
We went camping outside Cleveland when I was about 12. I hadn't started whackin' the old pudd, but, after this I wished I had. There was a two sided outhouse. One side for female, the other side for males. It shared a common wall and was made out of just plain lumber. The first day we were there I had to go so I walked the walk, got inside & closed the door. Darker than a niqqer's ass in there. All sudden the door on the other side opens and two shafts of sunlight bore thru that wall, about 2 feet off the floor. Guys, they were strategically placed to face the 2 seater on the other side. I was no more than 3 feet from that pussy. I spent the rest of the weekend in that outhouse. I saw all manner of snatch, even period snatch which I had no earthy idea existed. Though like I said I didn't even get the satisfaction of whackin' because I didn't know about it. But, it's still a fond memory.

Buffalo Bill here taking the question seriously. ^

Thread
04-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Buffalo Bill here taking the question seriously. ^

I had a feeling after I posted I'd fucked up.

I've been holding that memory inside going on 50 years. I had to tell somebody. tee, hee.

Samuel Eto'o
04-22-2013, 09:59 PM
It was a great story thanks for sharing.

DAF86
04-22-2013, 10:09 PM
Don't worry Lincoln, I'm here to save your thread.

http://i.minus.com/ipyFlnap2y8Hl.gif

You're welcome.

Lincoln
04-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Aren't you that guy that ate bloody pussy once and posted about it on the club section? That automatically disqualifies you from everything in life.

That was a copy pasta

Lincoln
04-22-2013, 10:19 PM

Lol damn you sound mad that I don't support your foreskin affinity

mavs>spurs
04-22-2013, 10:37 PM
Lol damn you sound mad that I don't support your foreskin affinity

When it's all said and done, mavdynasty is gonna go down as the biggest washed up scrub who ended his career shining m>s' shoes brother. What's so funny about this situation is, you embarrassed yourself on the UTD courts, you embarrass yourself every time you make a thread, so why in the world would you want to go at it with me and get embarrassed again brah? TBH big sul is back in town in a couple of weeks, I hope we get on opposite teams. i'm gonna take a big fat shit all over you, and solidify your status as a washed up faggot before the rest of the mav krew brothers shit on you and ostracize you like the little loser you are. Big m>s is gonna crucify ya brother!

Lincoln
04-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Big? You're 5'11 and 155lb

AaronY
04-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Excellent debate

mavs>spurs
04-22-2013, 10:44 PM
thems sounds like chink stats to me...tbh somebody is just scared of whats going to happen when the largest arms in spurstalk history roll into dallas tx that fateful day and start throwing bows in the paint. i'm gonna run wilddddd all over you brother, then i'm gonna show you how a real restored dick can fuck your girl...don't call jamal to take care of your girl after the game, the big m>s express will service your bitch for you free of charge.

td4mvp2k
04-22-2013, 10:45 PM
last yrs age... rg3 tbh

Lincoln
04-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Oh so you are getting your foreskin restored? Was being cut too much for you

apalisoc_9
04-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Excellent debate

Name of the chick in your sig? Please Answer. Way too pretty for me not to know.

mavs>spurs
04-22-2013, 10:54 PM
u know...in the forum that i built, whenever someone gets out of line, i take em to utd and knock their teeth out brah. the bottom line is...i'm the man who made spurstalk famous. i'm the man who made the nba forum famous, and i'm the man who made the mav krew famous. and in may, when sul drives up here to dallas with dok, i'm gonna be the one to make you famous. because with all the losses under your belt, hangin out iwth a loser like koriwhat, the one thing that will go down in the history books is when m>s met you on the courts, and with the largest arms in the world, crossed you over with one python, and pulled up for that j with the other python, everyone on ST will hear that i ended your spurstalk career. and as you come home and log back onto st to do your walk of shame, you're gonna be the next person to end their career by shinin' my game shoes brah!

Monster1776
04-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Big? You're 5'11 and 155lb

Lol there's some short ass motherfuckers on ere.

Lincoln
04-22-2013, 10:56 PM
Ok I'll just hit game winners Like fisher

AaronY
04-22-2013, 10:57 PM
Name of the chick in your sig? Please Answer. Way too pretty for me not to know.
I have no idea...I just love the look on the kids face..

AaronY
04-22-2013, 11:00 PM
u know...in the forum that i built, whenever someone gets out of line, i take em to utd and knock their teeth out brah
Roflol

Fergie The Florists
04-22-2013, 11:03 PM
thems sounds like chink stats to me...tbh somebody is just scared of whats going to happen when the largest arms in spurstalk history roll into dallas tx that fateful day and start throwing bows in the paint. i'm gonna run wilddddd all over you brother, then i'm gonna show you how a real restored dick can fuck your girl...don't call jamal to take care of your girl after the game, the big m>s express will service your bitch for you free of charge.

M> s bringing the serious HEAT against that bitch nigga. Well done mah dude :toast

Fergie The Florists
04-22-2013, 11:06 PM
well u know something brother, big M>S doesn't hang around with losers like manginasty, so if u want in all you gotta do is take that skinny little twerp out back and knock his teeth out brah. the largest arms in professional messageboarding will hold him still while you do the honors.

Let me jump in here, if the 4-1 is down with this.... let me handle this zipperhead. I'll bring this niggas head back and have it hanging in yalls hood throwing darts at it. Feel me?

mavs>spurs
04-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Let me jump in here, if the 4-1 is down with this.... let me handle this zipperhead. I'll bring this niggas head back and have it hanging in yalls hood throwing darts at it. Feel me?

OH HO HO HO! androgynasty already embarrassed himself enough in this forum, now why would he wanna step into the ring with my main mayne Tackzilla!? and get embarrased again brother. I think you're onto something with that shrimp dick talk brother, every time you bring it up his shit talk crumbles like a little asian fortune cookie and note inside says "you lose!!!" hey chink, if you can't even handle your business on the courts or against Tacker, then how dare you step into my world faggot, ms will crucify you brother. And if u got a problem with that, face M>S, i got a problem with little sissy boys, i'm gonna take you out tonight and i'm gonna give the dirty dog Tacker the night off. you're all mine faggot, when u believe in ms, the man who made ST happen for you, the botton line is when you love me and wish you could dunk and play ball like me, you love me for life my little bitch, because m>s is JUST TOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEET.

unforeseen
04-22-2013, 11:17 PM

You sick fuck.
:lol

Fergie The Florists
04-22-2013, 11:17 PM
Whenever that noodle dick nigga want, he can get it. Feel me?

Brazil
04-23-2013, 02:10 PM
Don't worry Lincoln (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26588), I'm here to save your thread.

http://i.minus.com/ipyFlnap2y8Hl.gif

You're welcome.

:lmao

tu fuck ?

FkLA
04-23-2013, 03:27 PM
u know...in the forum that i built, whenever someone gets out of line, i take em to utd and knock their teeth out brah. the bottom line is...i'm the man who made spurstalk famous. i'm the man who made the nba forum famous, and i'm the man who made the mav krew famous. and in may, when sul drives up here to dallas with dok giving him road head on the way, i'm gonna be the one to make you famous. because with all the losses under your belt, hangin out iwth a loser like koriwhat, the one thing that will go down in the history books is when m>s met you on the courts, and with the largest arms in the world, crossed you over with one python, and pulled up for that j with the other python, everyone on ST will hear that i ended your spurstalk career. and as you come home and log back onto st to do your walk of shame, you're gonna be the next person to end their career by shinin' my game shoes brah!

fify :toast

Brazil
04-23-2013, 04:16 PM
I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

LkrFan
04-23-2013, 04:30 PM

LkrFan
04-23-2013, 04:33 PM
:lmao no game having faggot.

DMC
04-23-2013, 04:36 PM
I had a feeling after I posted I'd fucked up.

I've been holding that memory inside going on 50 years. I had to tell somebody. tee, hee.

Damnit I have strep stop making me laugh you old bastard.

Thread
04-23-2013, 05:23 PM
^Here's another oldy but goody:::we're out on a date in my '65 Plymouth Fury with the push button automatic. We're down in Big Creek Parkway and it's fall of '71. She'd never let me see the damn thing, but, we'd smootch and she'd put a choke hold on it. I pull off into a meadow type area. Right away I could tell we'd sunk in. Long story short I could not get that fucker out of there. I had her push the buttons while I pushed the car. I tried sticking everything under those tires twixt the mud, but, no good. We finally give up, both of us covered in mud. I got somebody to tow it out and we drove to my house to clean up. Go down in my basement. "Now, Katie, I'll use the upstairs, you use this area." (stationary tubs) by the washer/dryer. "You're not going to peek are you, Dale?"

"Of course not I'm going upstairs, girl." I leave the area and make a lot of noise pretending I'm going back up the stairs, but, in reality I sneak on the other side of the room wheres she is at. There is the furnace, chimney stack and water heater separating these two rooms. I crouch down and wait a couple minutes figuring she'll undress and I'll finally see it. I finally start raising up ever so quietly and peer thru the 2 inch slit there. Fuck me. Her face is 6 inches from me with that gd look. We still laugh about that one.

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-23-2013, 06:01 PM
OH HO HO HO! androgynasty already embarrassed himself enough in this forum, now why would he wanna step into the ring with my main mayne Tackzilla!? and get embarrased again brother. I think you're onto something with that shrimp dick talk brother, every time you bring it up his shit talk crumbles like a little asian fortune cookie and note inside says "you lose!!!" hey chink, if you can't even handle your business on the courts or against Tacker, then how dare you step into my world faggot, ms will crucify you brother. And if u got a problem with that, face M>S, i got a problem with little sissy boys, i'm gonna take you out tonight and i'm gonna give the dirty dog Tacker the night off. you're all mine faggot, when u believe in ms, the man who made ST happen for you, the botton line is when you love me and wish you could dunk and play ball like me, you love me for life my little bitch, because m>s is JUST TOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEET.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4856999056179506&pid=15.1