PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Whoa...what in tarnations is this all about Dwight Howard?

Thebesteva
04-23-2013, 12:04 AM
Inside sources say Dwight will be having his 5th child from his 5th baby mamma?! What da faq?!!! Google Evander Holyfield for God's sakes Dwight, what are you thinking?!

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/62435/mto-world-exclusive-dwight-howard-has-his-fifth-child-on-the-way-by-his-fifth-babys-mama.html

April 22, 2013: MediaTakeOut.com just spoke with an insider that tells us that Dwight Howard's current GF Christine Vest, appears to be pregnant - with Dwight's child.The insider SPOTTED Christine at the Lakers game (In San Antonio yesterday) - and told us that Christine looked, "VERY PREGNANT - like late SECOND TRIMESTER pregnant."
We got a pic of Christine just a few weeks ago, and while she STRATEGICALLY cut out her belly, you can kinda see a buldge.
Christine's child will be Dwight's FIFTH child - from FIVE different women.

http://i.mediatakeout.com/photo/1366638840ad09559f28489.jpg

Venti Quattro
04-23-2013, 12:06 AM
baseline bum and jeebus you need to be here

:cry so Christian
:cry six different kids from six different baby mommas

Floyd Pacquiao
04-23-2013, 12:07 AM
:lol bible kemp

Robz4000
04-23-2013, 12:09 AM
:lmao god damn

capek
04-23-2013, 12:13 AM
Just pimpin' the faith tbh, since fanatic (read stupid) christians don't believe in contraception. True believer :cry

baseline bum
04-23-2013, 12:16 AM
LOL, nigga's halfway to a double-double in the children and baby mommas category; pretty impressive by age 27. Pretty soon we're going to have to retire the Bible Kemp name and start calling him Reverend Calvin Murphy tbh (though he prob needs to rape one too for that name).

BatManu20
04-23-2013, 12:34 AM
:lmao Got damn if this is real... trying to catch Shawn Kemp tbh.

Monster1776
04-23-2013, 12:36 AM
Man... That's a shit ton in child support...

BatManu20
04-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Dwight's baby mamas

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dhowbabymamas.jpg?w=635&h=400 http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/theybf/JUNE%202011/a222b25e.jpg

Thebesteva
04-23-2013, 12:41 AM
Dwight's baby mamas

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dhowbabymamas.jpg?w=635&h=400

Really? Wow...so there's more of a likely hood of getting rich off Dwight Howard's semen than it is to win the lottery.

baseline bum
04-23-2013, 12:42 AM
How many bastards you guys think Bible retires with?

Brunodf
04-23-2013, 12:47 AM
Dwight's baby mamas

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dhowbabymamas.jpg?w=635&h=400 http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/theybf/JUNE%202011/a222b25e.jpg
The blonde isn't bad tbh...

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2013, 12:49 AM
whats the chances this clown goes bankrupt with all the child support payments?

Latarian Milton
04-23-2013, 12:54 AM
mavs dodged a huge bullet by not signing him tbh http://www.fororealmadrid.com/images/smilies/eusa_dance.gif

Mugen
04-23-2013, 01:01 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkukex8P8Q1qek1a5o1_500.gif

racm
04-23-2013, 01:02 AM
His child-to-baby momma ratio is better than his FT%

Dunc n Dave
04-23-2013, 01:05 AM
Well that seals it. NO way is he going to Dallas, Houston, or any team other than the Lakers this summer. Bible Kemp can't afford to leave over $20 million on the table. He's gonna need every last dime to feed those kids and pay for all the shoes and hair appointments his baby mommas are gonna need with his $$$.

InRareForm
04-23-2013, 01:05 AM
Why didn't he stay with the snow bird tbh..?

Jacob1983
04-23-2013, 01:16 AM
He should go with the one that's sitting down. If his NBA career ever goes to shit, he could always donate his sperm for money. I'm sure there are some rich white women that would love to have his chocolate sperm.

Thebesteva
04-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Why didn't he stay with the snow bird tbh..?

$100 says shes not an ex but a girl who road his pole then found the used condom in the trash later and artificially inseminated herself. I'm not kidding you, these groupie sluts actually know their shit. Even in that movie Bad Teacher she mentions how NBA players know to keep the condom or some infamously know to put Tobassco in the condom to kill the sperm itself.

These groupies just want the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

unforeseen
04-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Should of stuck with the white trophy wife.

unforeseen
04-23-2013, 01:28 AM
$100 says shes not an ex but a girl who road his pole then found the used condom in the trash later and artificially inseminated herself. I'm not kidding you, these groupie sluts actually know their shit. Even in that movie Bad Teacher she mentions how NBA players know to keep the condom or some infamously know to put Tobassco in the condom to kill the sperm itself.

These groupies just want the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dude carry around a bottle of alcohol and drop them in there.

angelbelow
04-23-2013, 01:28 AM
He's going to need another 5 year max contract or hes going to need up like Sprewell.

Thebesteva
04-23-2013, 01:42 AM
Dude carry around a bottle of alcohol and drop them in there.

I was leaving a Vegas night club with my cousin earlier this year and I saw 2 white chicks following Westbrook and some friend of his. They both told eachother,"this is our last chance to get them tonight lets go try again." I will never forget that....they were hot as hell too. These girls are a different breed, it's just about $ and fame.

Ashy Larry
04-23-2013, 01:46 AM
shoulda had two kids ... a girl and a boy and got snipped

HI-FI
04-23-2013, 02:29 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkukex8P8Q1qek1a5o1_500.gif
:rollin:lmao

how much does child support cost? tbh, if I was a multimillionaire, I would definitely leave my seed in a couple bitches. but this is getting out of hand with Bible Kemp.
part of me wonders if this is just a problem with black people in general, but then I hear Scott "rob corddry" skiles has like 6 bastard children, so I guess it's not all monkey DNA. maybe blacks have more of a problem pulling out because their dicks are too big, can't eject in time.

if you are a multimillionaire it's a lot easier to creampie a chick, but at some point you gotta have some responsibility. that being said, i actually prefer his current GF over the really hot white woman. She's hot, but too fake, i'd rather take the jungle booty tbh.

Thebesteva
04-23-2013, 02:33 AM
:rollin:lmao

how much does child support cost? tbh, if I was a multimillionaire, I would definitely leave my seed in a couple bitches. but this is getting out of hand with Bible Kemp.
part of me wonders if this is just a problem with black people in general, but then I hear Scott "rob corddry" skiles has like 6 bastard children, so I guess it's not all monkey DNA. maybe blacks have more of a problem pulling out because their dicks are too big, can't eject in time.

if you are a multimillionaire it's a lot easier to creampie a chick, but at some point you gotta have some responsibility. that being said, i actually prefer his current GF over the really hot white woman. She's hot, but too fake, i'd rather take the jungle booty tbh.

It's a black person thing honestly. I dont mean to be racist, but it's obvious. How often do you see any other race have this problem in professional sports? How many careers has this claimed already? Evander Holyfield is already broke because of this.

Sean Cagney
04-23-2013, 02:43 AM
I was leaving a Vegas night club with my cousin earlier this year and I saw 2 white chicks following Westbrook and some friend of his. They both told eachother,"this is our last chance to get them tonight lets go try again." I will never forget that....they were hot as hell too. These girls are a different breed, it's just about $ and fame.

What a world we live in nowadays man! Like my man Ras Kass said about them, pussy lips like money clips! He was not far off either, they are just that.

whitemamba
04-23-2013, 03:03 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/hope-alexa/hope-alexa-dwight-howard-5.jpg
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/hope-alexa/hope-alexa-dwight-howard-6.jpg
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/hope-alexa/hope-alexa-dwight-howard-2.jpg

fuck, can you blame a nigga?

Thebesteva
04-23-2013, 03:05 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/hope-alexa/hope-alexa-dwight-howard-5.jpg
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/hope-alexa/hope-alexa-dwight-howard-6.jpg
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/hope-alexa/hope-alexa-dwight-howard-2.jpg

fuck, can you blame a nigga?

God damn shes fine...of course some internet virgins will say her elbows make her a 6\10 and they have fucked much finer girls on a regular basis. But having kids with 5 different women is amateur stuff Whitemamba, you know that.

whitemamba
04-23-2013, 03:11 AM
God damn shes fine...of course some internet virgins will say her elbows make her a 6\10 and they have fucked much finer girls on a regular basis. But having kids with 5 different women is amateur stuff Whitemamba, you know that.

im just saying she could have my kid, what ever, but the other 4 bitches are gross, how does that dumbfuck not wrap it up. but agreed 5 kids + 5 bitches thats a whole fuckload of baggage

Seventyniner
04-23-2013, 07:57 AM
His child-to-baby momma ratio is better than his FT%

Or "he shoots a higher percentage in sex than in free throws"

CubanMustGo
04-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Or "he shoots a higher percentage in sex than in free throws"

He obviously practices screwing chicks more than his FTs.

And, hell, can you really blame him?

Bynumite
04-23-2013, 08:29 AM
Genesis 1:28

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Dwight being a good christian imho :cry

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-23-2013, 08:36 AM

Take a look at the hand holding the phone in those pics. Seriously thick wrists on her. 5.5 tops.

Spur-Addict
04-23-2013, 08:52 AM
YC4um0buFNE

LOL @ The guy who said the blonde is ok

Malice
04-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Damn son, you best sign in LA. Just go ahead and have your employer endorse the checks to "Howard's baby mama's"

Malice
04-23-2013, 09:30 AM

Show me post baby pics. Bodies get wrecked after a baby. And that white girl has the looks of a potential hog TBH

DMC
04-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Stay away from bitches who do the duck face. It's a sign of a whore.

Clipper Nation
04-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Nash could give him some tips on how to duck the child support payments, tbh :lol

Venti Quattro
04-23-2013, 04:05 PM
Stay away from bitches who do the duck face. It's a sign of a whore.

Too many dicks in their mouth so it was deformed like that.

hater
04-23-2013, 04:43 PM

besides the linebacker wrists, :lmao at that couch in the pic. Saw that same couch at Marlo furniture for $300.

:lmao spending over 1k on an outfit while sporting a $300 couch at home :lmao

Arcadian
04-23-2013, 04:48 PM
:facepalm

Ugh...this is the problem with the human species. The stupid ones are reproducing too much, and the intelligent ones aren't reproducing as much (because they actually have self-control and understand that there is a finite carrying capacity for the earth). Fucking morons...

Thread
04-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Ugh...this is the problem with the human species. The stupid ones are reproducing too much, and the intelligent ones aren't reproducing as much (because they actually have self-control

Arcadian..."they do their part."

Latarian Milton
04-23-2013, 09:28 PM
:facepalm

Ugh...this is the problem with the human species. The stupid ones are reproducing too much, and the intelligent ones aren't reproducing as much (because they actually have self-control and understand that there is a finite carrying capacity for the earth). Fucking morons...

5-star post tbh. the most intelligent people choose to be celibates and don't reproduce nothing at all. the quality of human's gene pool will keep deteriorating gradually and the human race will eventually disappear on the earth even w/o no comet hitting or shit. every species will die out one day or another, even humans can't be exempted tbh

the only way to save the human race, or at the very least, to extend our existence on this planet as long as possible, is by expunging all those inferior shitty races but such activities would always be considered anti-humanity and would draw massive criticism & opprobrium. humans are made to die just like every individual of us, even if you show them a corridor to paradise & eternal life, they'll still choose the path leading to death. humans are fucking pathetically stupid tbh

Venti Quattro
04-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Actually, birth rates are very low in highly-developed countries (technologically advanced and more intelligent) like America, Japan, LOLITALY, Germany and France. Of course, just like in every statistic, there will be a few outliers like Dwight Howard.

hater
04-23-2013, 09:35 PM
yup populations are actually contracting in Japan and many places in Europe.

and BTW american childred are at the bottom half of intelligence, so I would not consider USA "more intelligent" at all tbh

Venti Quattro
04-23-2013, 09:36 PM
and BTW american childred are at the bottom half of intelligence, so I would not consider USA "more intelligent" at all tbh

Lol and yet you Europeans can't get out of the Eurozone crisis

:lmao bending over to lazy goat-fuckers

hater
04-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Lol and yet you Europeans can't get out of the Eurozone crisis

:lmao bending over to lazy goat-fuckers

can't really disagree

but in terms of education and general knowledge, Europeans are superior. IMO it comes to USA being designed to have a pretty fucking stupid middle class, that's how the country rolls and that's how it became the superpower it is. I mean everyday is proof of this, what was the latest thing, oh yeah most americans though Chechnya was the Czech Republic :lmao

Venti Quattro
04-23-2013, 09:42 PM
There are many stupid Americans, but we have the best schools* in the world, nigga.

*No. 632-ranked UTSA is not included here, tbh

hater
04-23-2013, 09:46 PM
There are many stupid Americans, but we have the best schools in the world, nigga.

you mean universities? sure, but think about it, what percentage of american population attends these good colleges? 5%? that percentage of the population is not or will not be in the middle class. While the vast majority barely graduates from high school, which are terrible schools in the world stage, or community colleges or shit schools like UTSA which are on levels of a school in the sub-saharan desert.

Latarian Milton
04-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Actually, birth rates are very low in highly-developed countries (technologically advanced and more intelligent) like America, Japan, LOLITALY, Germany and France. Of course, just like in every statistic, there will be a few outliers like Dwight Howard.
birth rate might be low in america but it's still one of the countries where populations grow rather fast thanks to the overloading immigration mainly from those asian 3rd world countries. never wanna wish misfortunes to other people but it was really delighting news to me when a yellow bitch got murdered and dumped in a water tank atop a restaurant building, or when a yellow grad student was fragmented into pieces in the marathon bombing tbh

Kool Bob Love
04-23-2013, 10:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=cwfcAgo1630&NR=1

Monster1776
04-23-2013, 10:42 PM
yup populations are actually contracting in Japan and many places in Europe.

And where are the statistics for this argument?

jeebus
04-23-2013, 10:52 PM
Nash could give him some tips on how to duck the child support payments, tbh :lol
son would that be called children support payments in Abraham's case?

Splits
04-23-2013, 10:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=cwfcAgo1630&NR=1

:lol in a couple years Duh-white will field 2 teams

Aztecfan03
04-23-2013, 11:31 PM
oh yeah some Americans thought Chechnya was the Czech Republic :lmao

FIFY. :lmao

Aztecfan03
04-23-2013, 11:34 PM
While the vast majority barely graduates from high school, false.

Latarian Milton
04-24-2013, 12:09 AM
you mean universities? sure, but think about it, what percentage of american population attends these good colleges? 5%? that percentage of the population is not or will not be in the middle class. While the vast majority barely graduates from high school, which are terrible schools in the world stage, or community colleges or shit schools like UTSA which are on levels of a school in the sub-saharan desert.
truth of thumb. its like most of these top schools are only open to those immigrants & foreigners in order for them to settle & make livings in america after they graduate, and to take all those decent jobs away from your sons and daughters despite that most schools are state-funded. americans are paying $ to enable those IMMIGRANTS to outcompete their own children in the future america, which's sadly ironic

HI-FI
04-24-2013, 12:27 AM
birth rate might be low in america but it's still one of the countries where populations grow rather fast thanks to the overloading immigration mainly from those asian 3rd world countries. never wanna wish misfortunes to other people but it was really delighting news to me when a yellow bitch got murdered and dumped in a water tank atop a restaurant building, or when a yellow grad student was fragmented into pieces in the marathon bombing tbh

:lol....dear lord

Latarian, you can't really be Asian. nobody can hate their own this bad. not even I hate myself this much.

as for your argument above, the fact that the most developed nations have lower birth rates supports what you're saying, the people that should be populating this earth aren't and instead we're getting more of the races that simply live to consume and reproduce, basically like roaches. eventually things will become Idiocracy, if they aren't already there.

Latarian Milton
04-24-2013, 01:07 AM
:lol....dear lord

Latarian, you can't really be Asian. nobody can hate their own this bad. not even I hate myself this much.

as for your argument above, the fact that the most developed nations have lower birth rates supports what you're saying, the people that should be populating this earth aren't and instead we're getting more of the races that simply live to consume and reproduce, basically like roaches. eventually things will become Idiocracy, if they aren't already there.
it's the nature of asians to hate each other imho, which was well demonstrated during the WWII where japs killed innocent people for fun in china, like the notorious nanking massacre where more than 300 thousand innocent civilians were killed under japanese gunfires within just a few days

ezau
04-24-2013, 03:02 AM

:lol White and black people thinking that they were the first ones to reach America. Oh by the way, the ancestors of American Indians originally came from an Asiatic group in Siberia. :lol

racm
04-24-2013, 09:44 AM
There are many stupid Americans, but we have the best schools* in the world, nigga.

*No. 632-ranked UTSA is not included here, tbh

I'm a philibeaner with shitty takes (TM) but even I attend a better university than UTSA. :lmao

Thread
04-24-2013, 11:24 AM
:lol White and black people thinking that they were the first ones to reach America. Oh by the way, the ancestors of American Indians originally came from an Asiatic group in Siberia. :lol

Regardless, we're still "the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

tp2021
04-24-2013, 11:32 AM
White people trodded the Earth, alright. Trodded the shit out of it and everyone on it. Who wants a polio blanket?

Thread
04-24-2013, 11:38 AM
White people trodded the Earth, alright. Trodded the shit out of it and everyone on it. Who wants a polio blanket?

has

resistanze
04-24-2013, 12:41 PM
He should go with the one that's sitting down. If his NBA career ever goes to shit, he could always donate his sperm for money. I'm sure there are some rich white women that would love to have his chocolate sperm.

:lmao WTF

hater
04-24-2013, 02:48 PM
it's the nature of asians to hate each other imho, which was well demonstrated during the WWII where japs killed innocent people for fun in china, like the notorious nanking massacre where more than 300 thousand innocent civilians were killed under japanese gunfires within just a few days

Latarian dropping a truth nuclear warhead straight on top of niggas :lol

Thread
04-24-2013, 02:56 PM
^there are numbers claiming it's closer to 20 million up & down the Yangtzee (sp) river valley before WW II ended. But, they didn't have a neat name like "Hitler", and they didn't use colorized sound track film, so Media doesn't disturb it.

Legacy
04-24-2013, 06:32 PM
The Korean and The Vietnam Wars right afterwards didn't help, either.

hater
04-24-2013, 06:35 PM
^there are numbers claiming it's closer to 20 million up & down the Yangtzee (sp) river valley before WW II ended. But, they didn't have a neat name like "Hitler", and they didn't use colorized sound track film, so Media doesn't disturb it.

fake cubby with the bads :rolleyes

world turning a blind eye to chinese xenocide had nothing to do with hitler or his movies.

nobody cared about millions of yellows slaughtered. But the sons of David getting abused had no place in this world. The propaganda was as strong or stronger than today IMO

Legacy
04-24-2013, 06:37 PM
Anyways yeah... this is all just... simply... grotes :vomit:que. Nasty-ass hoes.

Thread
04-24-2013, 06:50 PM

world turning a blind eye to chinese xenocide had nothing to do with hitler or his movies.

nobody cared about millions of yellows slaughtered. But the sons of David getting abused had no place in this world. The propaganda was as strong or stronger than today IMO

That's what I said, isn't it?

The Reckoning
04-24-2013, 06:54 PM

anthropologists are starting to believe it was a combination of people from beringia and europeans by simple vessels or glaciers. bouncing from europe to iceland to greenland to newfoundland is only a few days journey in between by boat.

irishock
04-24-2013, 07:12 PM
The blonde isn't bad tbh...

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/hope-alexa-feat.jpg?w=640&h=636
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_Bs0aa9UnKLyHeReeEjSML572mPSpt x6uyA-L6QiFf4hL4ANi
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/hope-alexa-modeling/hope-alexa-photos-4.jpg

TBH

Thread
04-24-2013, 07:25 PM
^The fake tits are just a turn off. What's the sense? What's the point?

phoenix219
04-24-2013, 07:39 PM

yeah, because Nash does this, and doesn't care about his kids? :rolleyes

I've already posted the proof that all of his kids are white.

He chose LA to stay close to his kids.

Nash is class.

ezau
04-24-2013, 11:05 PM

If you go to China, there's a growing anti-Japanese sentiment over there. In fact, I watched one basketball game between China and Japan, and you could tell that the hostility is real between fans of both sides. China wants payback for the Japanese atrocities in WWII, and they're going to get it whether we like or not.

ezau
04-24-2013, 11:08 PM
Regardless, we're still "the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

Wrong Cubby, every human being on Earth has an African ancestor. In fact, every human being living outside of Africa can trace his/her roots to an African woman who lived 100,000 years ago. Check: Out-of-Africa Theory Check: Mitochondrial Eve

Venti Quattro
04-24-2013, 11:10 PM
If you go to China, there's a growing anti-Japanese sentiment over there. In fact, I watched one basketball game between China and Japan, and you could tell that the hostility is real between fans of both sides. China wants payback for the Japanese atrocities in WWII, and they're going to get it whether we like or not.

The Koreans aren't helping the situation because China and Japan have taken their own sides...

:lol Chink wars

ezau
04-24-2013, 11:13 PM
The Koreans aren't helping the situation because China and Japan have taken their own sides...

:lol Chink wars

Those three have this crazy cultural rivalry from the beginning of time. Japanese hate the Chinese because the latter gave the former their culture. Koreans are just insecure because they've always been buttfucked by China and Korea. :lol

Venti Quattro
04-24-2013, 11:17 PM
Those three have this crazy cultural rivalry from the beginning of time. Japanese hate the Chinese because the latter gave the former their culture. Koreans are just insecure because they've always been buttfucked by China and Korea. :lol

Lol, true. The Chinese and Japanese have intimidating cultures. Samurai, dynasties, Shogun, Terra Cotta warriors, and all that shit.

On the other hand, I can never take the Koreans seriously because of Gangnam Style. No matter how awesome their Galaxy Note phones are.

ezau
04-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Lol, true. The Chinese and Japanese have intimidating cultures. Samurai, dynasties, Shogun, Terra Cotta warriors, and all that shit.

On the other hand, I can never take the Koreans seriously because of Gangnam Style. No matter how awesome their Galaxy Note phones are.

Totally agree, man.

hater
04-25-2013, 07:27 PM
TMZ News: Congratulations to Dwight Howard. He welcomes his 7th child into the world today. Mother and baby, who was born with goat legs and no neck, are both in stable condition.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/woman_deliver_monster_552319973.jpg&size=article_medium