04-23-2013, 04:20 PM
Are dumb simpletons tbh

ohmwrecker
04-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Nice thread, ya gump faggot.

Will Hunting
04-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Nice thread, ya gump faggot.
That reaction tells me your one of those fucksticks who has beats by dr dre headphones on wherever he goes

ohmwrecker
04-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Wrong again, kid.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2013, 04:36 PM
That reaction tells me your one of those fucksticks who has beats by dr dre headphones on wherever he goesI can't have anything that nice. Gonna pick up a decent mono headset so I'm not completely isolated when I go for a jog. I'm just as likely to be listening to talk radio or an audiobook.

ohmwrecker
04-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Those Dr. Dre headphones suck. I got some made by Sony that are decent.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2013, 04:46 PM
After a certain price point, the difference is negligible for my purposes. Have a decent Altec Lansing earbud headset that is just fine and I'd never wear full cans just walking around. That's too roller disco for me.

CuckingFunt
04-23-2013, 05:03 PM
If I'm using headphones in public, I'm almost certainly listening to podcasts.

Samuel Eto'o
04-23-2013, 05:34 PM
If I'm using headphones in public, I'm almost certainly listening to podcasts.
oh really thats awesome thanks for sharing

Avante
04-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Are dumb simpletons tbh

Those who watch TV all the time are dumb simpletons. Music a whole different thang. Obviously you're too fucking stupid to get it.

redzero
04-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Guilty. And I have Beats By Dre (they were a gift, and I plan on getting some that don't suck soon), too.

ginobili's bald spot
04-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Beats by dre are for dumb negros who buy things just because they are told to by the TV.

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 11:21 AM
This thread - with the usual suspects/gay brigade is dying fast.

Even all the clever circle jerking over witty snarky gayish barbs can't save it.

Sad and pathetic. The thread where you try to out-Avante - Avante - is a big....

FAIL!!!!

Blake
04-24-2013, 11:25 AM

Even all the clever circle jerking over witty snarky gayish barbs can't save it.

Sad and pathetic. The thread where you try to out-Avante - Avante - is a big....

FAIL!!!!

^ People who need to constantly be shielding Avante from semen, even when there is no semen attack

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 11:30 AM
My throat is sore! I have a bruised throat and a shiny young looking face!Thanks Chumpie!

JudynTX
04-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Are you talking about during sex?

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-24-2013, 12:01 PM
A set of ear buds have become a pretty useful prop when I have my daughter with me when I go grocery shopping. Half the time I don't have anything playing but the number of gawkers and grandparents that bug me to ooh and ahh over her decreases significantly and I can at least pretend like I didn't hear the ones that try to get my attention.

JudynTX
04-24-2013, 12:06 PM
A set of ear buds have become a pretty useful prop when I have my daughter with me when I go grocery shopping. Half the time I don't have anything playing but the number of gawkers and grandparents that bug me to ooh and ahh over her decreases significantly and I can at least pretend like I didn't hear the ones that try to get my attention.

You don't video people at Walmart, do you? :D

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-24-2013, 12:10 PM
I would have to put my kid in a Travolta style bubble before I would take her in the Walmart closest to our place.

JudynTX
04-24-2013, 12:20 PM
:lol

Avante
04-24-2013, 12:23 PM
Being realistic, I probably really zero in on the music as oppossed to background noise about....2/3 hours a day, every day. Some days it really is...hmmmm?...taking 3-4 minutes before...,that's it.

Spur|n|Austin
04-24-2013, 12:29 PM
I listen to music when I drive, clean, do yard work, sometimes in my office, during sex, grocery shopping, walking from the parking garage to my office.. All the time really; not with Beats headphones.

Music makes everything better, you must have a boring life, Will.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2013, 01:50 PM

FAIL!!!!Large font = trying to hard.

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 02:42 PM
You know why I posted, right? Yup - to defend my gay brethren. I must fight the fight!

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2013, 02:55 PM
So a thread that isn't 50% poster insulting the op and 49% op being a faggot is a failure, that makes no sense

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2013, 03:03 PM

FAIL!!!!

PS

You had choices when you saw the thread title;

A) Enter and talk about the topic

B) Do NOT enter

C) Enter and attack the OP because you are incapable of A & B

You chose the DUMBSHIT route and now YOU want to have the OP explain shit to you which is unnecessary if you had been capable of choosing A OR B.
You just confirmed you are a Primo - A-1 - certified DUMBSHIT!

Thanks for playing - genius.

Bravo again dumbshit (your words not mine)

Blake
04-24-2013, 03:16 PM
PS

Bravo again dumbshit (your words not mine)

pants down par per the ol Silverblk Mystix usual

Big Empty
04-24-2013, 03:37 PM
I have to be listening to music at the bar and in the vehicle. Im not to social until im buzzing lol

ChumpDumper
04-24-2013, 04:03 PM
You know why I posted, right? Yup - my e-grudge. I must try to hard to avenge my humiliation!

JoeChalupa
04-24-2013, 04:06 PM
I mainly listen to music in the car and I switch from all genres and also listen to quite a bit of talk radio. Not as much into newer music as I've gotten busy with kids and stuff.

thispego
04-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Are dumb simpletons tbh

Ima have to go with will hunting on this one tbh

I. Hustle
04-24-2013, 04:44 PM
What's worse are the jerkoffs that wear their big ass headphones around their necks all the time. Not even listening to anything but wearing them like an accessory. I want to kick them in their teeth.

Young teenagers I can understand. Teenagers are stupid and will put on everything they think is cool and expensive just to go sit outside on their porch and talk on the phone. You are supposed to be stupid when you are a teenager up to a certain point. At 17 or 18 you gotta stop being a d bag and something in your brain should click.

Big Empty
04-24-2013, 05:16 PM
what exactly are beats by dre? Is this the reason hes pulling an Axl Rose on this Detox record?

CuckingFunt
04-24-2013, 08:51 PM
I wish there were more snarky gayish barbs in this thread.

TheSanityAnnex
04-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Shut the fuck up bull dyke kunt

CuckingFunt
04-24-2013, 09:26 PM

Or?

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 09:53 PM

:lmao

jeebus
04-24-2013, 11:13 PM
Or?
Quite possibly...

http://youtu.be/hx66LWV-CCk?t=43s

CubanSucks
04-25-2013, 05:05 PM
agree with OP

Those who watch TV all the time are dumb simpletons. Music a whole different thang. Obviously you're too fucking stupid to get it.

Unless someone's always watching something on their phone as they're walking I don't see how anyone could watch tv all the time. Obviously you're too fucking stupid to think that one through

I listen to music when I drive, clean, do yard work, sometimes in my office, during sex, grocery shopping, walking from the parking garage to my office.. All the time really; not with Beats headphones.

And you probably never walk without your hands in your pockets and always have your laptop handy with you in your bag you carry around your shoulder. I can tell I'd hate you.

What's worse are the jerkoffs that wear their big ass headphones around their necks all the time. Not even listening to anything but wearing them like an accessory. I want to kick them in their teeth.

Young teenagers I can understand. Teenagers are stupid and will put on everything they think is cool and expensive just to go sit outside on their porch and talk on the phone. You are supposed to be stupid when you are a teenager up to a certain point. At 17 or 18 you gotta stop being a d bag and something in your brain should click.

I like this right here

Avante
04-25-2013, 05:12 PM
I actually agree with you about the phone bit. And all this time I was convinced you were an idiot, wow!

blkroadrunners
04-25-2013, 05:40 PM
I'll mainly listen to music either at work or in the car. I received some really nice Bose headphones from my gf but I rarely use them tbh.

The ppl I can't stand are the ones who lower their windows down while washing their car just to listen to obnoxious artists.

Spur|n|Austin
04-25-2013, 06:42 PM
CubanSucks Nope, I actually don't own a laptop or carry a bag to work. Hate's a strong word.

Drachen
04-25-2013, 10:28 PM
I wish there were more snarky gayish barbs in this thread.

ask and ye shall receive.

CuckingFunt
04-26-2013, 12:39 AM
ask and ye shall receive.

Good snark is usually a bit more subtle.

Avante
04-26-2013, 12:49 AM
It's pushin' 11pm on the west coast, TV is dead, why not do some recording? Hmmmm?....1940-1950 County Blues? Sounds good to me. Those famous Muddy Waters Plantation Recordings will be there, the first Honeyboy Edwards recordings from 42, Big Boy Crudups...That's Alright Mama...(first tune Elvis stold)...will be there. It's cool being a simpleton.

Maybe after that keep it really simple (what else can a simpleton do) and record some early rockabilly, all those Elvis wannabes. Funny how very few of those recordings are longer than 2:30.

Why this guy is lost in obscurity?

HygEUXzz3ro

The great Ersel Hickey

jZ5cIX_2c-s

ChumpDumper
04-26-2013, 03:09 AM
Mix tape.

Avante
04-26-2013, 03:24 AM
Mix tape.

I think I might try something different and unique for me, mix a tape going every which away.

Hmmmm...let's see.

Patsy Montana...I Want to be a Cowboys Sweetheart
Bobby Hebb...Sunny
Looking Glass....Brandy
Little Richard...Rip it Up
Louis Armstrong...Saint James Infirmaty
Frank Sinatra...I Did It My Way
Bob Marley...I Shot The Sheriff
Webb Pierce..I'm in the Jailhouse Know
Brenda Lee...Sorry
Little Willie John...Fever
The Doors...L.A.Woman
Hank Williams...Hey Good Looking
The Grateful Dead...Truckin'
Morris Day and the Time...Jungle Love
Gil Scott Heron...Angel Dust
Woody Guthrie...John Henry
Blind Lemon Jefferson....Matchbox Blues
Jimmie Rodgers...Mule Skinner Blues
Tennessee Ernie Ford...Sixteen Tons
Jerry Lee Lewis..Breathless
Prince...Kiss
The Gap Band...Dropped A Bomb
Lefty Frizzell...Long Black Veil
Billy Idol...White Wedding
Alan Jackson...Midnight in Montgomery
John Lee Hooker...I'm in the Mood
Them...Gloria

Now how cool is that?

ChumpDumper
04-26-2013, 03:27 AM
Not cool at all -- but only because it's you.

Avante
04-26-2013, 03:32 AM
Not cool at all -- but only because it's you.

I do get a kick out of ya little fella, but what did I really do to you to get all this bullshit? Why the constant negativity? Always some sort of crap from you, why? You seem obsessed with being a jerk, why?

ChumpDumper
04-26-2013, 03:40 AM
Because you care so deeply what people like me think for some reason.

Avante
04-26-2013, 03:50 AM
Because you care so deeply what people like me think for some reason.

See I ask you a legit question and as usual you can't carry on a real conversation. Cool the ..in hiding..bullshit and answer my question. Why do you constantly follow me around for no other reason than to bore the fuck out of me. well?

Dude, you're fucking boring, do you realize that? I'm not 19, ok?

ChumpDumper
04-26-2013, 04:03 AM
See I ask you a legit question and as usual you can't carry on a real conversation. Cool the ..in hiding..bullshit and answer my question. Why do you constantly follow me around for no other reason than to bore the fuck out of me. well?

Dude, you're fucking boring, do you realize that? I'm not 19, ok?Actually, that is an honest answer. The fact it bothers you illustrates it perfectly.

Avante
04-26-2013, 04:10 AM
Actually, that is an honest answer. The fact it bothers you illustrates it perfectly.

That's the sad part, you really think it was. Dude, you really do have some problems, I'm dead serious. Don't bore people you obviously want to talk to, why do you constantly do that? Do you really think anyone wants to bother with some freak hiding behind a computer talking the stupid shit you talk? Come on guy pull your head out of your ass and grow the fuck up. This..."hi I'm a moronic jerk"...routine of yours has to go. We get it, you suck...ok?

Ok guy knowing you're about to...DUH!..all over me again I'll go back to ignoring you while you still chase me around. Wow, guy is that fucked or what and you're too stupid to see it.

Spur|n|Austin
04-26-2013, 08:24 AM
And you probably never walk without your hands in your pockets and always have your laptop handy with you in your bag you carry around your shoulder. I can tell I'd hate you.

Because I don't walk around with my hands in my pockets? I'm still confused on why you'd hate me, I listed that I like music but I'm not one of those guys walking around in Beats headphones. Please enlighten me.

Cane
04-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Tbh it's just too much a hassle to carry headphones around. And if you're wearing earbuds in heavy foot traffic then you're basically asking for a pickpocket or running or getting tangled into someone/something...kind of like driving with the volume turned at 11, you're just impairing yourself and others. Pretty douchey stuff if you think about it like that

ChumpDumper
04-26-2013, 11:03 AM
That's the sad part, you really think it was. Dude, you really do have some problems, I'm dead serious. Don't bore people you obviously want to talk to, why do you constantly do that? Do you really think anyone wants to bother with some freak hiding behind a computer talking the stupid shit you talk? Come on guy pull your head out of your ass and grow the fuck up. This..."hi I'm a moronic jerk"...routine of yours has to go. We get it, you suck...ok?

Ok guy knowing you're about to...DUH!..all over me again I'll go back to ignoring you while you still chase me around. Wow, guy is that fucked or what and you're too stupid to see it.Thanks for caring so much! :tu

leemajors
04-26-2013, 11:08 AM

Ok guy knowing you're about to...DUH!..all over me again I'll go back to ignoring you while you still chase me around. Wow, guy is that fucked or what and you're too stupid to see it.

Why didn't you just re-pollute one of your many threads?

CubanSucks
04-26-2013, 01:16 PM
CubanSucks Nope, I actually don't own a laptop or carry a bag to work. Hate's a strong word.

Because I don't walk around with my hands in my pockets? I'm still confused on why you'd hate me, I listed that I like music but I'm not one of those guys walking around in Beats headphones. Please enlighten me.

You resonded to my post twice. I'm confused

leemajors
04-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Beats are silly, but nowhere near as dumb as name brand sunglasses. Luxotica owns all of them, including Ray Ban, Oakley, Prada, etc as well as Pearl Vision, Lens Crafters, and Sunglass Hut. They are all made at the same Italian factory and cost less than $10 to make.