PDA

View Full Version : Why does Ricki Lake still have a show?

Thebesteva
04-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Was at the gym today and the TV showed she still has a show and the topic was about 'why women cheat on their men' and I started wondering....why in God's name is it 2013 and this talentless POS still has a show and she has a net worth of over $20 million dollars?!

I some what understand in the early 90's why she had a show, talk shows were the hottest thing like reality shows were in the early 2000's. But she has no talent, she is not particularly good at speaking, she is ugly, her show is\was\and continues to be sub-par. But somehow...she always ends up back on TV making millions off of the same fuckin stupid topics.

Yes I am salty over the fact someone so talentless can become so successful in that fuckin industry for no reason...WTF??

z0sa
04-23-2013, 07:01 PM
"she has no talent, she is not particularly good at speaking, she is ugly, her [work in life] continues to be sub-par"

Sounds like most of the people (women) who made her rich.

Huey Freeman
04-23-2013, 08:04 PM
Was at the gym today and the TV showed she still has a show and the topic was about 'why women cheat on their men' and I started wondering....why in God's name is it 2013 and this talentless POS still has a show and she has a net worth of over $20 million dollars?!

I some what understand in the early 90's why she had a show, talk shows were the hottest thing like reality shows were in the early 2000's. But she has no talent, she is not particularly good at speaking, she is ugly, her show is\was\and continues to be sub-par. But somehow...she always ends up back on TV making millions off of the same fuckin stupid topics.

Yes I am salty over the fact someone so talentless can become so successful in that fuckin industry for no reason...WTF??

I like your sig tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2013, 08:16 PM
man...back in da day I used to wanna fuck dat bitch

Latarian Milton
04-23-2013, 08:38 PM
people getting rewarded for showing off their stupidity, no surprise tbh. plus hosting a talkshow has never been the right job for a bitch to begin with

baseline bum
04-23-2013, 10:27 PM

You don't see why a fat bitch who does nothing but complain about men is successful on daytime TV?

CuckingFunt
04-24-2013, 12:48 AM
Gym's going to have a bunch of rage-broken TVs when Lakersarethebesteva finds out Rachel Ray still has a show.

Thebesteva
04-24-2013, 01:02 AM
Gym's going to have a bunch of rage-broken TVs when Lakersarethebesteva finds out Rachel Ray still has a show.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/6411568.jpg

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2013, 10:04 AM

Freaking EVOO

http://www.gourmetfoodexpress.com/images/rachael-ray-evoo.gif

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2013, 10:07 AM

Freaking EVOO

jeebus
04-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Freaking EVOO

she has her own olive oil? does she personally cultivate each batch in her womb then sell it?

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-24-2013, 10:57 AM
A talk show is dirt cheap to produce and IIRC it seemed like her other show ran forever. Not too shocking that some producer would give her another shot when it when every new season has three or four new talk shows hosted by some C or D lister that get cancelled after a few months. Beyond that she did a documentary a few years back called The Business of Being Born. It turned into a big deal and put her name in the minds of a lot of women who were new moms or would be starting families soon. A big enough portion of that group would probably become stay at home moms, which is a pretty coveted demo for the day time TV audience.

JudynTX
04-24-2013, 12:19 PM
Why does Katie Couric have a show?
Why does Steve Harvey have a show?
Why does Dr. Phil have a show?
Why do the Kardashian sisters have shows?
Why is The View still on?
Why did the G4 channel change to the Esquire channel?

I. Hustle
04-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Is that what happened to G4? I was wondering. I didn't watch it all the time but there was stuff that I did like and poof it was gone. I didn't even know the exact channel it was on. I just knew I found it when I wanted to.

Dr.Phil
04-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Why does Katie Couric have a show?
Why does Steve Harvey have a show?
Why does Dr. Phil have a show?
Why do the Kardashian sisters have shows?
Why is The View still on?
Why did the G4 channel change to the Esquire channel?

:flipoff I help thousands everyday with their personal issues because I truly care.

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2013, 05:17 PM
The E! Network
Kelly Rippa Being popular
Stephanie Meyer selling a bunch of books.

Our society is littered crappy women getting paid cause women don't know better

mrsmaalox
04-24-2013, 10:28 PM
I've never seen those shows because I don't watch daytime tv unless it's a movie on TCM or one of the pay channels. But if I'm not doing anything at all late in the afternoon, I'll watch Judge Judy. I love her :)

JudynTX
04-25-2013, 10:07 AM
I've never seen those shows because I don't watch daytime tv unless it's a movie on TCM or one of the pay channels. But if I'm not doing anything at all late in the afternoon, I'll watch Judge Judy. I love her :)

Her show is scripted too.

mrsmaalox
04-25-2013, 10:22 AM
Her show is scripted too.

I know but she's just too funny! I saw pictures of her on vacation with my IDOL Martha Stewart; I can't imagine how awesome those 2 would be together :lol I'd watch Martha on tv but she has like 6 different shows and I just don't have attention span :lol

JudynTX
04-25-2013, 10:32 AM
I know but she's just too funny! I saw pictures of her on vacation with my IDOL Martha Stewart; I can't imagine how awesome those 2 would be together :lol I'd watch Martha on tv but she has like 6 different shows and I just don't have attention span :lol

I bet you they've done each other. :vomit: :lol

mrsmaalox
04-25-2013, 10:38 AM
I bet you they've done each other. :vomit: :lol

Oh you are sick!! I think they just go to beach resorts for the fabulously wealthy and get real drunk on martinis and ogle the young waiters!

JudynTX
04-25-2013, 10:39 AM
Is that what happened to G4? I was wondering. I didn't watch it all the time but there was stuff that I did like and poof it was gone. I didn't even know the exact channel it was on. I just knew I found it when I wanted to.

The Esquire channel is the Bravo channel for guys. :lol

JudynTX
04-25-2013, 10:39 AM
Oh you are sick!! I think they just go to beach resorts for the fabulously wealthy and get real drunk on martinis and ogle the young waiters!

:lol