PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Dallas Celtics vs. New York Mavericks

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Jason Terry vs Kidd and Tyson "God" Chandler.

:lol Cuban

Fergie The Florists
04-23-2013, 07:51 PM
:lol dumbass "Cubes"
Settling for Juice Mayo and Collison
:lol Kaman and Brand
:lol Jae Crowder, Bernard James, Jared Cunningham

Thread
04-23-2013, 07:52 PM
:lol dumbass "Cubes"
Settling for Juice Mayo and Collison & Pierce getting Artested
:lol Kaman and Brand
:lol Jae Crowder, Bernard James, Jared Cunningham

tee, hee.

mavs>spurs
04-23-2013, 07:55 PM
hey guys i read somewhere that the mavs made a big mistake letting a large black male, 7'1, currently residing in the NY area get away. can anyone else here confirm this? thanks brothers!

Fergie The Florists
04-23-2013, 08:10 PM
tee, hee.

I'm not a Celtics fan dumbass
tee, hee.

Fergie The Florists
04-23-2013, 08:11 PM
hey guys i read somewhere that the mavs made a big mistake letting a large black male, 7'1, currently residing in the NY area get away. can anyone else here confirm this? thanks brothers!

I can confirm this.

mavs>spurs
04-23-2013, 08:14 PM
sup big Tack? you ready to take the spurstalk world by storm brother!? these people here, these m>s maniacs they love me brother. they're hanging on every word i say, anxious for my every move. the 3 guys you see right here are the new world order of the nba forum brother. these are the men who are going to tear this place down. me and my niggas tackattack and 41 run this bitch, and WHAT ARE YOU PUSSIES GONNA DOOOO

Thread
04-23-2013, 08:14 PM
tee, hee.

Relax. I was just checkin' assholes.

whitemamba
04-23-2013, 08:15 PM
tee, hee.

yeah your a bitch.

spurraider21
04-23-2013, 08:17 PM
I just finishedy new book titled "Why the Mavericks made a mistake by allowing Tyson Chandler to leave and sign with the Knicks"

it's honestly a good read, taking a unique view on the chandler situation. Let me know if you want an e-copy tbh

Killakobe81
04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
I just finishedy new book titled "Why the Mavericks made a mistake by allowing Tyson Chandler to leave and sign with the Knicks"

it's honestly a good read, taking a unique view on the chandler situation. Let me know if you want an e-copy tbh

I know that story has been beated to death on here ad I wont lie I have contributed ... I just did not get it. But I have left it alone for months now ...
But come on, Mavs fans LOVE to throw out the LAkers sweep and the 2011 Finals and those stories are older than Tyson leaving and especially the JET leaving ...
IF you want to live in the past you have to accept people bringing up the bad times as well ...

spurraider21
04-23-2013, 08:55 PM
I know that story has been beated to death on here ad I wont lie I have contributed ... I just did not get it. But I have left it alone for months now ...
But come on, Mavs fans LOVE to throw out the LAkers sweep and the 2011 Finals and those stories are older than Tyson leaving and especially the JET leaving ...
IF you want to live in the past you have to accept people bringing up the bad times as well ...
This. I'm a big raider fan and I still eat shit for the superbowl blowout a decade ago, and for drafting jawalrus Russell over Calvin Johnson and Adrian peterson

Killakobe81
04-23-2013, 08:58 PM
This. I'm a big raider fan and I still eat shit for the superbowl blowout a decade ago, and for drafting jawalrus Russell over Calvin Johnson and Adrian peterson

Ouch ...I forgot that. I dont even tease my Radier fan homies ... to me when a team is down its no fun ... Even though I sorta like Brady watching them lose after 16-0 ...THAT was fun.