Jay and the Americans vs America
Country Joe and the Fish vs Dire Straits
Mountain vs Black Sabbath
Paul Revere and the Raiders vs The Union Gap
Wet Willie vs Backman Turner Overdrive
Paul Butterfield Blues Band vs Fleetwood Mac
Blue Oyster Cult vs Motley Crue
R.E.M vs Steppenwolf
Janis Jolpin with Big Brother and the Holding Company vs Grave Slick and the Jefferson Airplane
Grand Funk Railroad vs KISS

Then we have...

Tom Waits vs Cat Stevens
Bob Dylan vs Donovan
Arlo Guthrie vs Joe Cocker
Johnny Winter vs Dr. John
Simon & Garfunkel vs Leon Russell
Kris Kristofferson vs Stevie Ray Vaughn
Steve Earle vs Ray Wylie Hubbard
Jerry Jeff Walker vs Van Morrison
Damien Rice vs Ray Lamontagne
Lou Reed vs Marshall Crenshaw
Willy DeVille vs James McMurtry
Bruce Cockburn vs Harry Manx
Marc Broussard vs Mark Knopfler
Kelly Joe Phelps vs Ry Cooder
John Hiatt vs Chis Iassk
Jack Johnson vs Leonard Cohen
Mark Lemhouse vs Bruce Springsteen
Hans Thessnik vs Mike Younger
Shawn Mullins vs Jonny Lang
Kenny Wayne Sherpard vs Derek Trucks

Huey Freeman
04-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Your pathetic

Avante
04-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Your pathetic

This is pathetic little man

paste

Masterbating During a Job Interview (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210378)

Dude..???

Clipper Nation
04-24-2013, 01:54 AM
You're a faggot

Avante
04-24-2013, 02:09 AM
You're a faggot

Flip the record over amigo, ok?

How about some Soul, Blues and R&B?

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles vs The Jackson Five
The Platters vs Big Joe Turner
Little Willie John vs Otis Redding
BB King vs The Shirelles
John Lee Hooker vs Kool and the Gang
The Temptations vs The Ohio Players
The Gap Band vs Al Green
James Brown and the Fabulous Flames vs Martha and the Vandellas
Lighnin' Hopkins vs Nat King Cole
Howlin' Wolf vs The Drifters
Muddy Waters vs The Commordores
Jimmy Reed vs Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs
Albert King vs The Olympics
Barry White vs Bobby Blue Bland
Otis Rush vs Sonny Boy Williamson
Jackie Wilson vs Ray Charles

Country...???

ChumpDumper
04-24-2013, 02:30 AM
Still haven't learned the meaning of the word opinion, eh?

Avante
04-24-2013, 02:41 AM
Fuck it.

Country

Ferlin Husky vs Porter Wagoner
Buck Owens vs Dwight Yokum
George Strait vs George Jones
Kitty Wells vs Patsy Montana
The Stanley Brothers vs Johnny Cash
Loretta Lynn vs Tammy Wynette
Patsy Cline vs Hawkshaw Hawkins
Cowboy Copus vs Tex Ritter
Hank Williams vs Hank Snow
Lefty Frizzell vs Jack Greene
David Houston vs Brooks & Dunn
Alan Jackson vs David Allan Coe
Alabama vs Dolly Parton
Roy Clark vs Toby Keith
Stonewall Jackson vs Little Jimmy Dickens
Roy Acuff vs Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
Ernest Tubb vs Molly O' Day
Bill Monroe vs Lester Flatts & Earl Scruggs
Mary Robbins vs Willie Nelson
Merle Haggard vs Charley Pride
Waylon Jennings vs Glen Campbell
Hank Williams Jr vs Jerry Lee Lewis
Webb Pierce vs Jim Reeves
Freddy Hart vs Jerry Reed
Charlie Daneils vs Skeeter Davis
Tennesse Ernie Ford vs Jimmy Dean

ColinB
04-24-2013, 02:49 AM
I love Red House Painters, but Mark came off as a prick last time I saw him live.

Avante
04-24-2013, 02:53 AM
I love Red House Painters, but Mark came off as a prick last time I saw him live.

Another good bay area band, but I don't think Mark is from Cali.

Avante
04-24-2013, 03:15 AM
Can't ignore...

Jody Reynolds vs Richie Valens
Phil Phillips vs Rosie and the Originals
Eddie Cochran vs The Big Bopper
Ricky Nelson vs Inez Fox
Buddy Knox vs Carl Perkins
Ike and Tina Turner vs Gene Vincent
Garnett Mimms vs Bobby Darin
Little Richard vs Fats Domino
Chuck Berry vs Tony Allen
Brook Benton vs Ben E. King
Bo Diddley vs The Hollywood Arclyes
Buddy Holly and the Crickets vs The Fleetwoods
The Browns vs The Penguins
Bill Haley & The Comets vs The Crests

redzero
04-24-2013, 03:36 AM
:lol Avante has made this thread a million times before. He still treats this website as his blog.

Avante
04-24-2013, 03:49 AM
:lol Avante has made this thread a million times before. He still treats this website as his blog.

Try....two...and it is different. If I used this as a blog I'd go into detail a lot more.

So we never have new posters here?

redzero
04-24-2013, 03:54 AM
Try....two...and it is different. If I used this as a blog I'd go into detail a lot more.

So we never have new posters here?

You can bump your old threads instea of making an almost exact replica of them for no reason.

But you don't really care, do you? You know that everybody hates almost all of your threads, but you will keep making them, because you don't give a shit about why messageboards actually exist.

Avante
04-24-2013, 03:59 AM
You can bump your old threads instea of making an almost exact replica of them for no reason.

But you don't really care, do you? You know that everybody hates almost all of your threads, but you will keep making them, because you don't give a shit about why messageboards actually exist.

If you really paid attention you'd know that I have a ton of bands there for the first time.

I seem to do about as good as anyone else when it comes to stirring the pot, getting others involved. Do we really need another thread about TV shows, movies, the dailey news, asking advice?

I only enter threads I find interesting, give it a shot. Do I enter your threads, yep...they don't interest me but I don't pester you...right? Do I really need to bring some of them here and ask what reason you had in posting them?

redzero
04-24-2013, 04:09 AM
Yawn.

Next, you'll claim that everybody hates you out of jealousy, and that I never start any threads. Then, you'll search my posts and quote one of them, without any context, to try and paint me in a bad light. After that, you'll call what I do childish, and list all the trivia you know, as if anybody cared. Finally, you'll claim that you won't respond to me anymore, then respond anyway.

Avante
04-24-2013, 04:19 AM
Yawn.

Next, you'll claim that everybody hates you out of jealousy, and that I never start any threads. Then, you'll search my posts and quote one of them, without any context, to try and paint me in a bad light. After that, you'll call what I do childish, and list all the trivia you know, as if anybody cared. Finally, you'll claim that you won't respond to me anymore, then respond anyway.

Dude, ya ever notice I don't give a damn what anyone else does here...until...they mess with me? Why would I? Why do you? What difference does it make what I do? Wow big fucking deal a thread on a messageboard, whoa~~~~~~~ Why read shit that doesn't interest you, I don't.

I like to do things a little differently, who can't talk about razors, movies, TV shows, the latest brain fart by yet another Islamic freak, yep we all can. That bothers you that I wanna do something else, why? I need approval?

Do you really care what my favorite fast food joint is? Do you really give a damn what I think about some movie?

redzero
04-24-2013, 04:32 AM
Nobody here cares about your opinions on music, track or football, but that's never stopped you from posting them, has it?

Avante
04-24-2013, 04:35 AM
Nobody here cares about your opinions on music, track or football, but that's never stopped you from posting them, has it?

You're right so I need to talk....

sex
movies
sex
tv
sex
food
sex

...better?

redzero
04-24-2013, 04:43 AM
You need to talk about things other people on a messageboard want to talk about. If people don't want to talk about track, making a million threads about the subject will not make those people like track all of a sudden. If you want to talk track, go to a track forum.

The fact that you need this obvious fact pointed out to you several times a week for over a year, is quite sad.

Avante
04-24-2013, 04:50 AM
You need to talk about things other people on a messageboard want to talk about. If people don't want to talk about track, making a million threads about the subject will not make those people like track all of a sudden. If you want to talk track, go to a track forum.

The fact that you need this obvious fact pointed out to you several times a week for over a year, is quite sad.

Where was I talking about track? Show me.

Once again....

Why do you care what I or anyone else does here? Don't you have options to read what interests you? So why bug me? Do I bug you despite the fact none of your threads interest me...well? You have any idea how stupid your avatar looks?

Dude...

Shawn Michaels Tribute Video (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161070)

....got one reply, why not go to a rasslin' forum?

redzero
04-24-2013, 04:55 AM
Where was I talking about track? Show me.

Now, I'm curious as to whether you are really so stupid that you would completely miss the point of my post, or if you're just being obtuse again.

Why do you care what I or anyone else does here? Don't you have options to read what interests you? So why bug me? Do I bug you despite the fact none of your thread interset me...well? You have any idea how stupid your avatar looks?

Once again, are you that big of a narcissist that you feel the need to constantly remind people you will never meet about how much insignificant knowledge you know?

Avante
04-24-2013, 04:58 AM
Now, I'm curious as to whether you are really so stupid that you would completely miss the point of my post, or if you're just being obtuse again.

Once again, are you that big of a narcissist that you feel the need to constantly remind people you will never of how much insignificant knowledge you know?

I'm just not too cool with you talking about things that simply aren't true. I haven't talked about track "here" in ages, so why act like I do/have? Yep, bullshit!

Didn't you talk about Shawn Michaels here, is this a rasslin' forum?

paste...

feel the need to constantly remind people you will never of how much insignificant knowledge you know?

Huh???

redzero
04-24-2013, 05:04 AM
I'm just not too cool with you talking about things that simply aren't true. I haven't talked about track "here" in ages, so why act like I do/have? Yep, bullshit!

Avante, being obtuse just makes you look like a moron who can't understand the simple point I was making.

Do you really want to keep pretending that you don't know what I'm talking about? I'm curious about how far you are willing to take this.

Avante
04-24-2013, 05:07 AM
Avante, being obtuse just makes you look like a moron who can't understand the simple point I was making.

Do you really want to keep pretending that you don't know what I'm talking about? I'm curious about how far you are willing to take this.

I don't talk track here, isn't that what you accused me of? Didn't you have a thread about rasslin'.....well? So don't talk track, just rasslin'?

How about dealing with facts, ok? I can talk movies but not music? Where do I talk football here? Dude, deal in facts...ok?

Find where I talked track..here....I wanna see it. Football....where? You're talking out your ass slick....again!

paste..

Where's the track and football?

redzero
04-24-2013, 05:14 AM
I don't talk track here, isn't that what you accused me of? Didn't you have a thread about rasslin'.....well? So don't talk track, just rasslin'?

How about dealing with facts, ok? I can talk movies but not music? Where do I talk football here? Dude, deal in facts...ok?

Find where I talked track..here....I wanna see it. Football....where? You talking out your ass slick....again!

paste..

Where's the track and football?

:lmao Wow, you might actually be stupid enough to not see the point that I was making.

Avante, I used track as an example of the shit you like to talk about. I could have just easily have chosen Blues, and the point I was trying to illustrate would have been the same.

:rollin I can't believe that you actually needed that spelt out for you.

Avante
04-24-2013, 05:22 AM
:lmao Wow, you might actually be stupid enough to not see the point that I was making.

Avante, I used track as an example of the shit you like to talk about. I could have just easily have chosen Blues, and the point I was trying to illustrate would have been the same.

:rollin I can't believe that you actually needed that spelt out for you.

Fuck your illustrations amigo, don't say ...track...when I don't talk track, ya reckon? This....I said track but actually I meant blues.....sucks. Why not say blues ya fucking moron?

Now show me where I talk football here, or is it...."dude I said football but meant...."....hahahahaha!!!!!!!! What a fucking retard, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

Look ya little shit, don't worry about me since it's pretty fucking obvious you have no clue what I talk about, worry about you...got it asshole?

Good luck with your illustrations little fella, what a joke.

redzero
04-24-2013, 05:26 AM
Fuck your illustrations amigo, don't say ...track...when I don't talk track, ya reckon?

But you do talk track.

This....I said track but actually I meant blues.....sucks. Why not say blues ya fucking moron?

:lmao Nah, you're being obtuse. No regular human being would miss the point I was making, even after being TOLD what it is.

Now show me where I talkfootball here, or is it...."dude I said football but meant...."....hahahahaha!!!!!!!! What a fucking retard, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

:lmao You are really pathetic.

Avante
04-24-2013, 05:32 AM
But you do talk track.

:lmao Nah, you're being obtuse. No regular human being would miss the point I was making, even after being TOLD what it is.

:lmao You are really pathetic.

Are you really that fucking dense? Where do I talk track and why ignore ....didn't you talk rasslin'....well? So you can talk rasslin'? Is this a forum about rasslin',..well? Don't keep ignoring that....ok?

I don't talk track, so that makes you a liar. I did but that was long ago. I talk football...where?

Come on punk, where's the track/football? Why lie?

You talking about being pathetic, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paste....

The NFL's Fastest Man

As we know once upon a time they did contest this, Darrel Green who was a 10.08 sprinter while at Texas A&I won a couple, as did a lot of other college track/footballers.

Who would that be today? Obviously all these sprinters lose a little the minute they start playing NFL football, now a 100m is a bit long for a guy concentrating on just football. It would have to be a 60, since all would be lacking speed endurance.

If we go with real track credentials it would come down to three guys....Jacoby Ford, Trindon Holliday and Jeff Demps all were legit "world class" sprinters, all ran under 10.02. No Mike Wallace, RGIII, or anyone else in the league is on that "world class" level.

Too bad they don't contest that anymore.

That's talking track and football, do I do that here, nope! Nobody here can talk track.

redzero
04-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Okay, I have given Avante a million chances in this thread to stop pretending like he has autism, but he didn't take any of them, so I'll have to embarrass him yet again.

Are you really that fucking dense? Where do I talk track and why ignore ....didn't you talk rasslin'....well? So you can talk rasslin'? Is this a forum about rasslin',..well?BDon't keep ignoring that....ok?

1.) This isn't a forum about any one particular thing, so that's a moot point.
2.) The thread that I made wasn't actually about Shawn Michaels; it was about the guy in the video acting ridiculously creepy. If you actually bothered to watch the video, you'd know.

I don't talk track, so that makes you a liar.

I was going to look for recent posts by you about track, but then I realized that I don't even have to.

I posted, "If you want to talk track, go to a track forum." That's it. What about that statement is factually inaccurate?

Come on punk, where's the track/football? Why lie?

Again, where did I lie? Show me a quote.

Avante
04-24-2013, 06:06 AM
Talk about a load of bullshit.

You did go looking for me talking track, couldn't find anything and felt stupid-er. And isn't talking about some goof on a video pretty fucking retarded?

You said I talked football/track here as if it were some dailey ritual, yep...you lied. Then ya say stupid shit like..."this forum isn't about one particular thing"...well no shit dummy. Just don't talk track/football..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking freak!

Trust me little man noway in a hell a weirdo like you will be embarrasshing anyone. How could you even think that?

I'll talk about anything I want, if you don't it too fucking bad............. don't read it~~~

redzero
04-24-2013, 06:15 AM
You did go looking for me talking track, couldn't find anything and felt stupid-er. And isn't talking about some goof on a video pretty fucking retarded?

Irrelevant.

You said I talked football/track here as if it were some dailey ritual

Lie.

yep...you lied.

Then show me the proof.

Then ya say stupid shit like..."this forum isn't about one particular thing"...well no shit dummy.

You are the dumbass who said that this wasn't a wrestling forum, so you made the stupid remark, not me.

Just don't talk track/football..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking freak!

We've already been over this. If you don't get it by now, it's because you don't want to get it.

Now, show me the post I made in this thread where I claimed that you talk about track and football here like a daily ritual. If you want to be pedantic and play the "Gotcha!" game, I will play along.

If you can't show me that post, that makes you the liar.

Avante
04-24-2013, 06:21 AM
Well let's see....

paste

If people don't want to talk about track, making a million threads about the subject will not make those people like track all of a sudden. If you want to talk track, go to a track forum.

To make a ...million...threads about track would be pretty much everyday, ya reckon? You also said I posted this Battle of the Bands thread a million times...try...two. Yep...liar!!!!!!! Show me....one....thread I started about track....one. Come on midget put up or shut up. Remember a million of them so finding one should be real easy.

You're getting your ass kicked here little man, surprised somebody hasn't pulled me off ya. The blood is gushing.

Now don't...."I was just illustrating..ok".....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benefactor
04-24-2013, 06:24 AM
http://dudelol.com/img/hooray-people-are-paying-attention-to-me.gif

Avante
04-24-2013, 06:27 AM
http://dudelol.com/img/hooray-people-are-paying-attention-to-me.gif

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212149

No they aren't, sorry.

benefactor
04-24-2013, 06:30 AM
Yup...you are right. I'm nowhere near your class as far as attention whoring goes.

redzero
04-24-2013, 06:31 AM
To make a ...million...threads about track would be pretty much everyday, ya reckon? You also said I posted this Battle of the Bands thread a million times...try...two. Yep...liar!!!!!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvv0x0BAky1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Avante is so desperate to win an argument that he has to pretend that he doesn't understand the concept of exaggeration. This is a new level of autism.

Avante
04-24-2013, 06:32 AM
Yup...you are right. I'm nowhere near your class as far as attention whoring goes.

Few things are more attention whoring than a thread about bands/music.

benefactor
04-24-2013, 06:36 AM
Few things are more attention whoring than a thread about bands/music.
Very few...like lonely old men who are so annoying that their wife and kids don't even want to be around them...therefore they are forced to annoy people on the internet. Pretty sure you could write us a novel on that one.

Avante
04-24-2013, 06:36 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvv0x0BAky1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Avante is so desperate to win an argument that he has to pretend that he doesn't understand the concept of exaggeration. This is a new level of autism.

You mentioned track how many times? You said...go to a track forum...and that exaggerating? Try speaking fucking English little man, ok? One minute your illustrating the next your exaggerating..hahahaha!!!!!!! Ever thought about simply telling the truth?

Try this...

Avante, fuck you!

....yep no bullshit illustrations no silly ass exaggerations.

Avante
04-24-2013, 06:40 AM
Very few...like lonely old men who are so annoying that their wife and kids don't even want to be around them...therefore they are forced to annoy people on the internet. Pretty sure you could write us a novel on that one.

Ah, it's 4:30am little fella. You know ....sleep. If I annoy you then why are you here? You came here to be annoyed, explain that to me. You didn't see....AVANTE...? You hang around to be annoyed..huh?

I've read you little guy, yep...boring.

Welcome to the Punch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211309)

redzero
04-24-2013, 06:43 AM
The point of exaggeration is to illustrate a point. That's something a 10-year-old would know.

You are only digging yourself deeper, Avante. This is getting really embarrassing.

Avante
04-24-2013, 06:47 AM
The point of exaggeration is to illustrate a point. That's something a 10-year-old would know.

You are only digging yourself deeper, Avante. This is getting really embarrassing.

Try telling a 10 year old that you might say a million but ya really mean...two. Also tell him you might mention track a half dozen times but actually ya meant blues. Then tell him you are going to also mention football but disregard that, it meant nothing.

Dude, are you retarded?

Here ya are illustrating/exaggerating and I'm digging....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redzero
04-24-2013, 06:53 AM
Try telling a 10 year old that you might say a million but ya really mean...two. Also tell him you might mention track a half dozen times but actually ya meant blues. Then tell him you are going to also mention football but disregard that, it meant nothing.

Dude, are you retarded?

No, but your post was.

I really do enjoy your "pretend not to understand what examples or rhetorical devices are" strategy. Few people would be so desperate to win an argument that they would make themselves appear ignorant and uneducated, so congratulations on your dedication.

Avante
04-24-2013, 06:59 AM
No, but your post was.

I really do enjoy your "pretend not to understand what allusions or rhetorical devices are" strategy. Few people would be so desperate to win an argument that they would make themselves appear ignorant and uneducated, so congratulations on your dedication.

Few people if any tell somebody they need to stop talking track, when they don't talk track. Tell them to cool the football talk when they don't talk football. Then when told that all of a sudden they are simply illuastrating/exaggerating. hahahaha!!!!!!!! Come on moron, you ran your mouth then all of a sudden realized you were dead wrong and have been worming around ever sinse.

Dude, show me where I talk track...remember I need a forum....I talk so much about it. Show me a thread about track here. Show me a football thread here. Cool all your bullshit, ok? You ran your mouth now back your shit up. I don't wanna hear how I need to be a mind reader, you said track/football....which is bullshit.

redzero
04-24-2013, 07:01 AM
:lol still pretending that you don't know what exaggeration is.

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:02 AM
:lol still pretending that you don't know what exaggeration is.

Not at all, I'm talking about you lying. Why do I need a track forum again, well?

redzero
04-24-2013, 07:06 AM
Not at all, I'm talking about you lying.

And you took a post in which I exaggerated to illustrate a point and used it as proof that I was lying.

Either you don't know what exaggeration is or you are pretending like you don't to win an argument. Either way, you come out looking like an idiot.

benefactor
04-24-2013, 07:08 AM
Ah, it's 4:30am little fella. You know ....sleep. If I annoy you then why are you here? You came here to be annoyed, explain that to me. You didn't see....AVANTE...? You hang around to be annoyed..huh?

I've read you little guy, yep...boring.

Welcome to the Punch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211309)
I'm at work...old fella...drinking coffee. Why do your kids have to keep asking your wife why you are so strange? Are you one of those old guys that smell weird too?

benefactor
04-24-2013, 07:11 AM
Do you enjoy searching my post history? Why don't you just come out and ask me what I'm wearing?

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:11 AM
And you took a post in which I exaggerated to illustrate a point and used it as proof that I was lying.

Either you don't know what exaggeration is or you are pretending like you don't to win an argument. Either way, you come out looking like an idiot.

An idiot accuses somebody of doing things they don't do then once they realize they were full of shit try to.....I was just illustrating/exaggerating. That's a liar and an idiot.

Where are my football/track threads ya fucking liar?

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:14 AM
Do you enjoy searching my post history? Why don't you just come out and ask me what I'm wearing?

I don't give a fuck what you are wearing. You enjoy entering my thread to be a pest? Did I start this or was it you? Try being cool little man, ok? Don't come in here running your fucking mouth and then acti as if I did anything....got it?

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:17 AM
I'm at work...old fella...drinking coffee. Why do your kids have to keep asking your wife why you are so strange? Are you one of those old guys that smell weird too?

Dude, you're the one nobody wants to talk to. Just look at your lameass threads. And here you are,why? Tell me asshole why beg me?

redzero
04-24-2013, 07:19 AM
An idiot accuses somebody of doing things they don't do then once they realize they were full of shit try to.....I was just illustrating/exaggerating. That's a liar and an idiot.

No, an idiot takes everything literally so that he can win an argument on the Internet.

If you, for one second, thought that I literally meant that you made anywhere near a million threads, you are a moron, plain and simple. Nobody else on this forum would take a claim such as the one I made 100% seriously like you are now. The fact that you are STILL trying to pretend that you don't understand what hyperbole is, is truly pathetic.

benefactor
04-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Calm down old man...it's just the internet. Try taking a shower and brushing your teeth/gums. That's a good start towards having them hug you again.

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:24 AM
No, an idiot takes everything literally so that he can win an argument on the Internet.

If you, for one second, thought that I literally meant that you made anywhere near a million threads, you are a moron, plain and simple. Nobody else on this forum would take a claim such as the one I made 100% seriously like you are now. The fact that you are STILL trying to pretend that you don't understand what hyperbole is, is truly pathetic.

OBVIOUSLY....nobody makes a million threads talking about anything. It's also very obvious you can't even come up with ...one. Not even...one. Boy when you exaggerate you swing for the fences.

I'm trying to get you to show me....one....thread of mine here about track/football. If you can't do it then you were lying. Until you do it...liar! Remember....millions of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....so where is....one?

Going from a million to..."I can't find any"....is exaggerating or simply stupidity?

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:26 AM
Calm down old man...it's just the internet. Try taking a shower and brushing your teeth/gums. That's a good start towards having them hug you again.

I'm not the one humping legs slick, that's you. So why not crawl off now and slither away.

redzero
04-24-2013, 07:34 AM
OBVIOUSLY....nobody makes a million threads talking about anything.

Then why the fuck did you even bring it up if you knew I wasn't being serious? You are basically admitting now that your last several posts were nothing more than a desperate attempt to beat me in an argument by pretending to not know what I mean.

It's also very obvious you can't even come up with ...one. Not even...one. Boy when you exaggerate you swing for the fences.

I don't have to come up with one. More importantly, I don't care about it.

I'm trying to get you to show me....one....thread of mind here about track/football. If you can't do it then you were lying. Until you do it...liar! Remember....millions of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....so where is....one?

Wait, what? You just admitted at the beginning of your post that you knew I didn't literally mean that you created millions of threads, but now you're right back to pretending I did. Do you have schizophrenia or something? You can't even remain consistent in one post.

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:43 AM
You went from...I talk football. I talk track and there are millions of threads on them...to not being able to find anything. So tell me little fella why did you even bring it up at all? When it's very obvious you are wrong, well? You could have said you post a dozen threads on track/football and you'd still be wrong. So why the bullshit? Hell yes you tried to give the impression I posted millions of threads on those subjects when in reality I don't post any so why the bullshit? How do you exaggerate bullshit? How do you illustrate bullshit?

Yes...millions..meaning a lot. Which simply isn't true at all.

Dude, how about some facts, can you do that? You know I don't post about those things anymore so why lie about it? Well?

redzero
04-24-2013, 07:57 AM
You went from...I talk football. I talk track and there are millions of threads on them...to not being able to find anything.

I didn't look and I don't have to.

So tell me little fella why did you even bring it up at all? When it's very obvious you are wrong, well?

About what?

You could have said you post a dozen threads on track/football and you'd still be wrong.

On SpursTalk? You should qualify that, because I'm pretty sure I could find at least a dozen threads made by YOU (as in both RaZon and Avante, because I know you played that "I was only talking about my posts as Avante" shit before) about football and track.

Hell yes you tried to give the impression I posted millions of threads on those subjects

Nope, I tried to use the hyperbole to give the impression that you posted a lot of threads. You are really having trouble understanding why exaggeration exists.

when in reality I don't post any so why the bullshit? How do you exaggerate bullshit? How do you illustrate bullshit?

More whining about things you don't understand.

Yes...millions..meaning a lot. Which simply isn't true at all.

Again, you better qualify this.

You know I don't post about those things anymore so why lie about it? Well?

That's a lie, so this is what's going to happen:

I'm going to quote this post where you talked about track not a day ago--

The 100 meters is all about speed endurance. How much of your max velocity can you sustain/mantain. History is full of guys who could run a great 60 then once outdoors never did much, 60 WR holder Sam Perry out of Fordham a great example of that. Bolt came to the 100m unlike anyone else, he started off as a 400m guy, then got into the 200m. So he spent years running over distance stuff. When he did start running the 100m he brought an over abundance of speed endurance with him. While everyone else was fading after 70 he was fading less. Yes nobody can run a 100m all out. It's who is holding on the best. Now add his 6=5 stride.

I seriously doubt anyone here will ever see his WR's broken, (unless he does it) because of the unique way he came to the 100/200. Nobody is going to spend the time he did working on speed endurance before running the 100/200. He was running in the low 45''s in the 400m as a teenager, wow!

Obviously living in sprint rich Jamaica and having the coaching he's had also plays into it.

This guy was the closest thing we've seen to Bolt, he ran the 100, 200, 400. A WR holder in the 200/400. Unlike Bolt he didn't have the start in the 100 to be a real factor there. Losing the 100 to guys he'd run down later in 4x1 anchors. His top end speed incredible.

yHkvb2v8sn0
--and you're going to backtrack and claim that you OBVIOUSLY only meant that you don't talk about track in The Club.

benefactor
04-24-2013, 08:00 AM
I'm not the one humping legs slick, that's you. So why not crawl off now and slither away.
So you are thinking about people being close to you. Again, hygiene is the best place to start. Are you also one of those old guys that doesn't wipe quite good enough and has that faint poo smell? Get you some of those wet wipes and carry them around with you. People will want to interact with you much more if you make yourself more approachable.

Avante
04-24-2013, 08:04 AM
I didn't look and I don't have to.

About what?

On SpursTalk? You should qualify that, because I'm pretty sure I could find at least a dozen threads made by YOU (as in both RaZon and Avante, because I know you played that "I was only talking about my posts as Avante" shit before) about football and track.

Nope, I tried to use the hyperbole to give the impression that you posted a lot of threads. You are really having trouble understanding why exaggeration exists.

More whining about things you don't understand.

Again, you better qualify this.

That's a lie, so this is what's going to happen:

I'm going to quote this post where you talked about track not a day ago--

--and you're going to backtrack and claim that you OBVIOUSLY only meant that you don't talk about track in The Club.

Absolutely incredible! Nobody can be that dumb.

Do you really think I was talking about other forums? I talk football all the time on the football forum, I just started talking track over there. Who was talking about other forums, you weren't and neither was I. So don't play like an idiot. You know we were talking about The Club, why would you care what goes on over there? That's right you don't so why play more bullshit games? Dude, are you really that dense?

Ok, show me any football/track thread of mine here on this forum or admit you were lying. No more of your bullshit. From millions to you can't find any, how much bullshit do you shovel?

redzero
04-24-2013, 08:08 AM
So, just to clarify, all I have to do is find one thread about traffic or football made by you in The Club, right?

Avante
04-24-2013, 08:14 AM
So, just to clarify, all I have to do is find one thread about traffic or football made by you in The Club, right?

BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took long enought to get you to go from....millions of threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..to...so if I can find one....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Now don't you feel stupid? MILLIONS.....ah ...how about I find one...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little man don't be lying anymore ...ok?

Now run off and see what you can find, remember....MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm?

wife...so how much we got in the bank?
husband...millions!!!!
wife...cool.

wife goes to the bank.

wife...we had one dollar in the bank, thought you said millions.
husband...sheesh, I was exaggerating, ok?

redzero
04-24-2013, 08:18 AM
No, I'm just making sure that you are asking for just one thread of yours in which you talk about track or football in the OP. Now, if I find and link just one thread, will you recant your accusation about me lying?

Avante
04-24-2013, 08:23 AM
No, I'm just making sure that you are asking for just one thread of yours in which you talk about track or football in the OP. Now, if I find and link just one thread, will you recant your accusation about me lying?

Your intent was to paint in abstract, to give the impression I talked a lot about track/football, now look at yourself. Wimpering around like some dog that just got kicked. Why ignore what I said about trying to use that other forum, that was total bullshit and you know it...right? Answer a fucking question once in awhile, ok?

Why did you even bring track/football up. answer that question. Talk to me, don't keep ignoring my questions....ok? Why the bullshit? Hell, you could have said....4 threads!!!!!!...and still be lying.

redzero
04-24-2013, 08:32 AM
:lol Now that I actually take Avante up on his offer, he quickly changes the subject and has no interest in seeing those threads anymore. You are completely full of shit, you coward.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212131
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208851
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207589

I'm not letting you change the topic of this conversation, chickenshit. You said that you don't make a threads about track or football in The Club anymore, but the first link is a thread about track/football that was made a week ago. You lied. Period. And now you are trying to whine about how mean I am, which you always do when you lose an argument.

Avante
04-24-2013, 08:40 AM
:lol Now that I actually take Avante up on his offer, he quickly changes the subject and has no interest in seeing those threads anymore. You are completely full of shit, you coward.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212131
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208851
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207589

I'm not letting you change the topic of this conversation, chickenshit. You said that you don't make a threads about track or football in The Club anymore, but the first link is a thread about track/football that was made a week ago. You lied. Period. And now you are trying to whine about how mean I am, which you always do when you lose an argument.

Let's break it down little fella.

Ignorance wasn't about track, it was about something else, you saw that.

The SB thread happened how long ago?

The last one was about music.

Totally different deal than the ...millions...about track and football. You really are streching it there. Far cry from the picture you wanted to paint.

Pretty lame as usual. Nothing like you tried to talk.

Now why even bring it up when you saw how wrong you were about it? Now why the bullshit about the Bolt thread, don't ignore the question.

redzero
04-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Ignorance wasn't about track, it was about something else, you saw that.

You are so full of shit. The first half of the thread was about how you were right about something track related. You even delve into the history of track a little.

A thread about track/how you paid for prostitutes in Vietnam (lol) is still a thread in which you talk about track. Stop trying to qualify.

Avante
04-24-2013, 08:50 AM
You are so full of shit. The first half of the thread was about how you were right about something track related. You even delve into the history of track a little.

A thread about track/how you paid for prostitutes in Vietnam (lol) is still a thread in which you talk about track. Stop trying to qualify.

Those weren't threads talking about track with me looking for responses about track. That isn't very obvious?

So you went from...millions...to ...well you did talk some track there a little....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why the bullshit about the Bolt thread? Did you really think.....................

Answer a question, ok?

redzero
04-24-2013, 08:58 AM
Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

So you went from...millions...to ...well you did talk some track there a little

Do you ever get tired of lying and misrepresenting what others post? You know that that was not what I posted at all, so quit your bullshit. Half that post was about track and the other half was about Vietnam.

And I already linked to the Super Bowl thread, so that's two threads about track and football, even though you only asked me to post one and put no time limit on it.

So, admit that you were wrong. Don't play that, "but I meant threads made in the past few days!" game, because I gave you several opportunities to be more specific, and you chose not to mention a time limit.

Avante
04-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

Do you ever get tired of lying and misrepresenting what others post? You know that that was not what I posted at all, so quit your bullshit. Half that post was about track and the other half was about Vietnam.

And I already linked to the Super Bowl thread, so that's two threads about track and football, even though you only asked me to post one and put no time limit on it.

So, admit that you were wrong. Don't play that, "but I meant threads made in the past few days!" game, because I gave you several opportunities to be more specific, and you chose not to mention a time limit.

Did you not try to give the impression....millions....that I talked about football/track a hell of a lot more than what you could find, so why act stupid, hell yes you did. I told you I don't post threads about football/track here and I don't. Exception...Superbowl.

You were totally wrong as usual. I haven't posted a thread about track here in a long time. And I never will. Yep, next SB another football thread. So about that apology.

Now getting back to that Bolt thread, why the bullshit? Either answer or we are done.

redzero
04-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Exception...Superbowl.

Sorry, you don't get to retroactively change the rules. The Super Bowl was a thread about football and therefore counts.

You were totally wrong as usual. I haven't posted a thread about track here in a long time. And I never will. Yep, next SB another football thread.

You claimed that you haven't posted threads about track and football, but I provided proof that you have. Every single time you issue a challenge on SpursTalk, you either change the rules after you lose or pretend that you were just trolling. There's really no other way to spin this. You were wrong.

So about that apology.

No thanks, I don't want one.

Avante
04-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Sorry, you don't get to retroactively change the rules. The Super Bowl was a thread about football and therefore counts.

You claimed that you haven't posted threads about track and football, but I provided proof that you have. Every single time you issue a challenge on SpursTalk, you either change the rules after you lose or pretend that you were just trolling. There's really no other way to spin this. You were wrong.

No thanks, I don't want one.

How about some reality here? You made it very clear I post millions of threads about track/football. Ok I'll give you...a lot...with a million being silly. Well as you saw that simply isn't true at all. Where's that...a lot...at? Yep, ...one..football thread. Two....threads that never really talked about track, because they weren't actually about track. That's reality guy, you know it and I know it. So you were wrong yet again, you can't play....millions...and then come up with...one and two that are..hmmm?

Now about that Bolt thread, why the bullshit? Talk about being tiny, wow!

You got your ass kicked slick, loved it!

redzero
04-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Still trying to change the subject.

You asked for one thread; I gave it to you. You were wrong. The end.

Avante
04-24-2013, 09:21 AM
Still trying to change the subject.

You asked for one thread; I gave it to you. You were wrong. The end.

Still ignoring my question about the Bolt thread, wow!

You said millions and could only find one that really fit, and I was wrong, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lose!!!!!!!

redzero
04-24-2013, 09:23 AM
You only asked for one, then complained when you got it.

You were wrong. The end.

Avante
04-24-2013, 09:26 AM
You only asked for one, then complained when you got it.

You were wrong. The end.

You said tons/lots/millions and could only find one, and I was wrong, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so full of shit.

Dude, man up. ok? Why play that silly bullshit about the Bolt (on another forum) thread? You can't be that dumb. Talk about desperate, damn!

Ok man since you'd have to borrow a nut to have any I;m done with you. I can't deal with liars and cowards.

redzero
04-24-2013, 09:30 AM
How many threads did you ask for?

manufan10
04-24-2013, 09:30 AM

He can't. He was banned from the track forum. :lmao

Avante
04-24-2013, 09:34 AM
He can't. He was banned from the track forum. :lmao

Hate to break it to ya like this but, there are tons of track forums out there, honest! Tons!!!!!

Trust me we'd all be banned over there, fuck....can get you banned, negro...warning. Very very uptight. You aren't allowed to go to battle like we see here, totally different deal.

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 09:39 AM
Redzero getting successfully trolled over and over and over - seems pretty funny and pathetic at the same time...

Avante
04-24-2013, 09:41 AM
Redzero getting successfully trolled over and over and over - seems pretty funny and pathetic at the same time...

Funnier than Hell actually, going from...MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!...to..I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta pity the little shit.

redzero
04-24-2013, 09:44 AM

lol complaining about Internet cliques, then running to defend your e-buddy

Avante
04-24-2013, 09:52 AM
lol complaining about Internet cliques, then running to defend your e-buddy

You have got to have the worst comphension skills I've ever seen. You saw that as defending me, hahaha!!!!!! I mention a track situation and it's a track thread when it's very obvious it isn't. I post on another forum about track and you try to........wow!!!!!!!!!!!

You got problems amigo.

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 10:00 AM

?Caught in your bullshit, maybe?

Now will Redfaggotzero stfu?

Probably not...he will tap dance and move the goalposts and try to squirm out of it by the same b.s.....maybe some of the gay brigade will even come to his rescue and pretend that those BIG FUCKIN' WORDS ' up there were never uttered....

:lmao

redzero
04-24-2013, 10:04 AM
lol thinking that sbm took your side just because he agreed with you. It is damn near a guarantee that he takes the side of some of the least liked people on this site, since he is a known contrarian.

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:04 AM
?Caught in your bullshit, maybe?

Now will Redfaggotzero stfu?

Probably not...he will tap dance and move the goalposts and try to squirm out of it by the same b.s.....maybe some of the gay brigade will even come to his rescue and pretend that those BIG FUCKIN' WORDS ' up there were never uttered....

Bro, that was an exaggeration for.... two, then later MILLION met....one. Yep the boy can also illustrate.

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Bro, that was an exaggeration for.... two, then later MILLION met....one. Yep the boy can also illustrate.

Of all the Sprung on Avante posters in here...I would say that Redfaggotzero has got it reeeaaallly bad for you

:rollin:rollin

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 10:09 AM
lol thinking that sbm took your side just because he agreed with you. It is damn near a guarantee that he takes the side of some of the least liked people on this site, since he is a known contrarian.

:cry:cry

"I got caught lying again - but I can't help myself"

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:10 AM

I got the impression he liked those who don't play silly ass games. You know...MILLIONS...then..come on I met... one. Or ..I know it's on another forum and we weren't talking about that but so what. He doesn't like liars and cowards.

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:11 AM

I got the impression he liked those who don't play silly ass games. You know...MILLIONS...then..come on I meant... one. Or ..I know it's on another forum and we weren't talking about that but so what. He doesn't like liars and cowards.

redzero
04-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Here comes the circlejerk where Avante and sbm laugh at each other's unfunny jokes for five pages.

Of all the Sprung on Avante posters in here...I would say that Redfaggotzero has got it reeeaaallly bad for you

:rollin:rollin

enlghtndblk mystix would be ashamed at all the labels you use.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 10:15 AM
How many times do people say, "a million", and mean exactly and literally, 1 million?

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Here comes the circlejerk where Avante and sbm laugh at each other's unfunny jokes for five pages.

enlghtndblk mystix would be ashamed at all the labels you use.

Dude, why tell jokes when we can just laugh at you?

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:18 AM
How many times do people say, "a million", and mean exactly and literally, 1 million?

Ok a farmer says....jack rabbits by the millions. OBVIOUSLY...he means a lot of rabbits probaly a few dozen or so, not a million....duh! But ya don't say....MILLIONS...then struggle to find.....one.

silverblk mystix
I got the impression he liked those who don't play silly ass games. You know...MILLIONS...then..come on I meant... one. Or ..I know it's on another forum and we weren't talking about that but so what. He doesn't like liars and cowards.

Posters like redfaggotzero would rather play games than ever admit they were wrong. It also means the world to them to come in here and be "approved of" and "liked" by other silly ass posters.

redzero
I got the impression he liked those who don't play silly ass games. You know...MILLIONS...then..come on I met... one. Or ..I know it's on another forum and we weren't talking about that but so what. He doesn't like liars and cowards.

:rollin Are you still going to complain that I gave you one example even though you ASKED for only one example? At restaurants, do you bitch at the manager when the server gives you the food you ordered? Is whining about getting exactly what you asked for a regular occurrence for you?

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 10:20 AM

hate to be right all the time....

jeebus
04-24-2013, 10:21 AM
redzero doin the lords work in this thread.

ohmwrecker
Ok a farmer says....jack rabbits by the millions. OBVIOUSLY...he means a lot of rabbits probaly a few dozen or so, not a million....duh! But ya don't say....MILLIONS...then struggle to find.....one.

So, how many threads like this, in your estimation, do you believe you have started?

redzero
Avante: Show me one example. Me: Here.
Avante: See! You could only find one example!

This has got to be even dumber than your "I'll pretend not to know what exaggeration is" tactic.

silverblk mystix
lol a million...give or take...you know a million or....one..same thing.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 10:22 AM
hate to be right all the time....

Gay brigade? I'm not the one who fondles nutsacks for a living, Bruce.

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Gay brigade reporting for duty, sir!

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:23 AM
:rollin Are you still going to complain that I gave you one example even though you ASKED for only one example? At restaurants, do you bitch at the manager when the server gives you the food you ordered? Is whining about getting exactly what you asked for a regular occurrence for you?

That works both ways if I read....WE GOT MILLIONS...then they can barely come up..one. Hmmmmmm?

When ya toss around MILLIONS, you are saying a lot, an abundance, (yes nobody is buying a million) but do expect a large amount. Well as we saw, you were wrong again.

You really want that Bolt thing to go away don't ya little guy? You realize just how tiny that was don't ya?

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 10:24 AM
I am NOT GAY. AM NOT. AM NOT. Where is my Donna Summers CD. I gotts ta' DANCE!!!!!

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Avante: Show me one example. Me: Here.
Avante: See! You could only find one example!

This has got to be even dumber than your "I'll pretend not to know what exaggeration is" tactic.

How about...
you...MILLIONS OF THREADS
me,,ok, find one
you..after realizing you were full of shit....here I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like reality.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 10:27 AM
Out of, oh, I don't know, say a MILLION Donna Summer fans, how many do you suppose are gay? I'm asking you because you seem to be an expert.

redzero
04-24-2013, 10:27 AM
That works both ways if I read....WE GOT MILLIONS...then they can barely come up..one.

:lmao So, basically, you tried to rig the game so that you win either way. I don't give you the one example that you asked for, and I'm a liar. I do give you the one example, and I am a liar because I can only give you one example.

You're absolutely retarded.

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:29 AM
So, how many threads like this, in your estimation, do you believe you have started?

Here's the deal....

Every board out there has a certain % there that love this sort of thing, they dig the joust, the battle, the debate, it revs the engines, gets the juices flowing. Sorta like the rasslin', fuck the heros they are there to see the villians.

Tell me why would anyone enter an Avante thread? Yep, entertaining.

redzero
04-24-2013, 10:29 AM
How about...
you...MILLIONS OF THREADS
me,,ok, find one
you..after realizing you were full of shit....here I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like reality.

:lol The way you put it still makes you look like an idiot because it still portrays me as winning the challenge you gave me.

You sound stupid.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 10:31 AM
Here's the deal....

Every board out there has a certain % there that love this sort of thing, they dig thejoust, the battle, the debate, it revs the engines, gets the juices flowing. Sorta like the rasslin', fuck the heros they are there to see the villians.

Tell me why enter an Avante thread? Yep, entertaining.

However, you have yet to find "thejoust, the battle, the debate" that centers around the topic you've created on this website, yet you still continue . . . Why?

And . . . you failed to answer a direct question . . . again.

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:33 AM
:lol The way you put it still makes you look like an idiot because it still portrays me as winning the challenge you gave me.

You sound stupid.

I know and that's the sad part, you don't get it at all. You were talking tons I sent you to find one knowing that would be all you could find. What's that say about....millions of threads...yep, you were full of shit as usual. Totally stupid, so stupid in fact you don't even see what I did to you.

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:35 AM
However, you have yet to find "thejoust, the battle, the debate" that centers around the topic you've created on this website, yet you still continue . . . Why?

And . . . you failed to answer a direct question . . . again.

This thread is about bands, I have never started a thread....LETS FIGHT, JOUST, DEBATE, ARGUE...ever. I don't have to I know where things will go. Why are you here?

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 10:40 AM
This thread is about bands, I have never started a thread....LETS FIGHT, JOUST, DEBATE, ARGUE...ever. I don't have to I know where things will go. Why are you here?

Surely, you've noticed a trend in the direction your threads go? I am here because I am puzzled by someone who continues to fail with no hope of success, but still purposefully continues to proceed with the same strategy.

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:44 AM
Surely, you've noticed a trend in the direction your threads go? I am here because I am puzzled by someone who continues to fail with no hope of success, but still purposefully continues to proceed with the same strategy.

You can't be serious, are you paying any attention at all? What's the bottom line here?

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 10:44 AM
All your threads are "about" something, but no one participates on the topic you have proposed. Why act like your thread topics are superior to others when all you want is attention?

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:47 AM
All your threads are "about" something, but no one participates on the topic you have proposed. Why act like your thread topics are superior to others when all you want is attention?

First of all that isn't true, so cool the crap. Do your homework. We are all here because of attention so cool that bullshit.
You posted this so I could ignore you?

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 10:47 AM
You can't be serious, are you paying any attention at all? What's the bottom line here?

I am completely serious. I am engaging you in a honest conversation, but you are unwilling, or incapable of participating. It's obvious that you don't care how you are engaged, as long as you are engaged.

redzero
04-24-2013, 10:52 AM
You were talking tons I sent you to find one knowing that would be all you could find.

:lol That's complete bullshit. I found three, and you rejected all of them. Two of those threads are definitely track/football threads, so you are lying.

And the thing is, I can find more threads, but why bother? You challenged me to find one, and I completed your challenge by finding that one and then some. If you are still unsatisfied, that's your fault, not mine.

Every single time you lose one of your challenges, you have an excuse ready. Every time you are shown to be wrong, you have an excuse ready. And that is not an exaggeration.

"Oh, I knew you could do it. I just wanted to make you look stupid."
"Oh, I never really believed it anyway. I claimed that I did to make you look stupid by making myself look stupid (somehow)."
"Oh, I didn't actually mean I got 70% of my picks right. I meant some bullshit about winning money, even though I never mentioned it until it became obvious I wasn't hitting 70%."
"Oh, that money excuse was bullshit, too. My son was the one who made the picks at the start of the season. I lied about those picks being mine to make all of you look stupid (I still don't know how throwing your son under the bus would make everybody else look stupid)."

You're just full of shit. Always a convenient excuse. And when you don't have an excuse, you try to change the subject, like you've been trying to do for the last few pages."

Avante
04-24-2013, 10:53 AM
I am completely serious. I am engaging you in a honest conversation, but you are unwilling, or incapable of participating. It's obvious that you don't care how you are engaged, as long as you are engaged.

It's like this, why enter a thread to be a pest? You saw the ...Battle of the Bands....so talk bands. Those who go off somewhere else I treat accordingly. You didn't come here to talk bands yet expect me to go off in a direction of your choice, huh?

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 10:56 AM
It's like this, why enter a thread to be a pest? You saw the ...Battle of the Bands....so talk bands. Those who go off somewhere else I treat accordingly. You didn't come here to talk bands yet expect me to go off in a direction of your choice, huh?

No one is going to come in here and "talk bands" with you and you know it. That ship has sailed. I am only interested in why you continue this pointless activity. I know the answer, but I want to see if you can admit it.

Avante
04-24-2013, 11:00 AM
:lol That's complete bullshit. I found three, and you rejected all of them. Two of those threads are definitely track/football threads, so you are lying.

And the thing is, I can find more threads, but why bother? You challenged me to find one, and I completed your challenge by finding that one and then some. If you are still unsatisfied, that's your fault, not mine.

Every single time you lose one of your challenges, you have an excuse ready. Every time you are shown to be wrong, you have an excuse ready. And that is not an exaggeration.

"Oh, I knew you could do it. I just wanted to make you look stupid."
"Oh, I never really believed it anyway. I claimed that I did to make you look stupid by making myself look stupid (somehow)."
"Oh, I didn't actually mean I got 70% of my picks right. I meant some bullshit about winning money, even though I never mentioned it until it became obvious I wasn't hitting 70%."
"Oh, that money excuse was bullshit, too. My son was the one who made the picks at the start of the season. I lied about those picks being mine to make all of you look stupid (I still don't know how throwing your son under the bus would make everybody else look stupid)."

You're just full of shit. Always a convenient excuse. And when you don't have an excuse, you try to change the subject, like you've been trying to do for the last few pages."

Nobody with even half a brain would think those threads where I mention track were threads about track, nobody!!!! I didn't say anything about track in the title, why is that, yep...not about track, so you're wrong yet again.

You came in here...MILLIONS...while talking shit so I had you prove how wrong you were yourself, you had to go back months ro find one, that's...MILLIONS..?

You came off as you always do, a loser and whipped. No I don't post ..MILLIONS..oe even..a lot...or even half a dozen, ya might find 3/4 and how long have I been here? 3/4 and that's some problem?

You went to school again today slick, you're dismissed!

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 11:01 AM
No one is going to come in here and "talk bands" with you and you know it. That ship has sailed. I am only interested in why you continue this pointless activity. I know the answer, but I want to see if you can admit it.

You had choices when you saw the thread title;

A) Enter and talk about the topic

B) Do NOT enter

C) Enter and attack the OP because you are incapable of A & B

You chose the DUMBSHIT route and now YOU want to have the OP explain shit to you which is unnecessary if you had been capable of choosing A OR B.
You just confirmed you are a Primo - A-1 - certified DUMBSHIT!

Thanks for playing - genius.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm not attacking anyone, Bruce.

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm not attacking anyone, Bruce.

A or B

A) Enter the thread and discuss the topic of the thread.

B) Do NOT Enter

A or B

Not that hard is it?

How many of you are incapable of something so simple when it comes to an Avante thread is mind-boggling.
Avante continues to own you.

Sheeple sprung on Avante ftw!

Avante
04-24-2013, 11:07 AM

I don't play silly ass games. I know how to make an impact, just know more than everyone else...instant.....action! People love to.."I'll show him..grrrrr!" Beats the hell out of....I liked the movie...me too.

Grade A....

Attention Whore
Troll
Bully
Braggard

....but I do know my shit.

Now it's on you not me, if ya enter, don't..."wimper wimper wah wah" you were warned.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 11:08 AM
You must be a very sensitive little guy if you think I am attacking anyone. Or, were you exaggerating?

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 11:10 AM
I don't play silly ass games. I know how to make an impact, just know more than everyone else...instant.....action! People love to.."I'll show him..grrrrr!" Beats the hell out of....I liked the movie...me too.

Grade A....

Attention Whore
Troll
Bully
Braggard

....but I do know my shit.

Now it's on you not me, if ya enter, don't..."wimper wimper wah wah" you were warned.

Normally, I would advise you not to give yourself away like this...you know...it is too easy ...even for Sheeple retards...

but in this case....:lmao

You are S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G- it out and they will STILL be unable to quit you....why?

Because they are SPRUNG on Avante.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Cue the gay brigade parade of whimper-wahing!!!!!

Avante
04-24-2013, 11:10 AM
You must be a very sensitive little guy if you think I am attacking anyone. Or, were you exaggerating?

Who cares what you were doing, attack!!!!!! Big deal. Sensitive...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I haven't been little in a long long time.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Who cares what you were doing, attack!!!!!! Big deal. Sensitive...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I haven't been little in a long long time.

I was talking to your little buddy.

Avante
04-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Normally, I would advise you not to give yourself away like this...you know...it is too easy ...even for Sheeple retards...

but in this case....:lmao

You are S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G- it out and they will STILL be unable to quit you....why?

Because they are SPRUNG on Avante.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Cue the gay brigade parade of whimper-wahing!!!!!

The day I can't handle a room full of midgets, whoa~~~~~~~~

Avante
04-24-2013, 11:13 AM
I was talking to your little buddy.

I don't have any buddies who are little, they can't keep up.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-24-2013, 11:14 AM
No love for Henry's Band of Brothers, which actually did win a battle?

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 11:15 AM
The day I can't handle a room full of midgets, whoa~~~~~~~~

They'z gettin' handled all right!

Too fuckin' eezy!

Avante
04-24-2013, 11:17 AM
No love for Henry's Band of Brothers, which actually did win a battle?

video..?

Avante
04-24-2013, 11:17 AM
They'z gettin' handled all right!

Too fuckin' eezy!

Somedays I actually do use both hands, not today however,

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2013, 02:37 PM
You had choices when you saw the thread title;

A) Enter and talk about the topic

B) Do NOT enter

C) Enter and attack the OP because you are incapable of A & B

You chose the DUMBSHIT route and now YOU want to have the OP explain shit to you which is unnecessary if you had been capable of choosing A OR B.
You just confirmed you are a Primo - A-1 - certified DUMBSHIT!

Thanks for playing - genius.

This post I'm quoting satisfies neither A or B so the poster succeeded in calling himself a dumbshit, marvelous work

Clipper Nation
04-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Wow, Avante welching again like the elderly piece of shit he is? I'm shocked....

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Wow, Avante welching again like the elderly piece of shit he is? I'm shocked....

Once again totally talking out you ass, you never seem to get what's going on, why?

Clipper Nation
04-24-2013, 07:32 PM
Once again totally talking out you ass, you never seem to get what's going on, why?

You asked redzero for one example, he gave you one example, and then as usual, you changed the rules after you lost the argument..... you welched, B, deal with it...

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:37 PM
You asked redzero for one example, he gave you one example, and then as usual, you changed the rules after you lost the argument..... you welched, B, deal with it...

I'll go slow...

The little dude played....MILLIONS...then had to go back months to find...one. That was what I wanted, that was what I got. Yep, MILLIONS/tons/a lot was total bullshit.

benefactor
04-24-2013, 07:39 PM
You ever get that shower, old fella...or are you still sitting around in your own filth?

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:54 PM
You ever get that shower, old fella...or are you still sitting around in your own filth?

We all have things we excell at and suck at, Trying to play badass on the internet is not your gig little fella, and it's obvious. You come off comical, maybe try something else, ok?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2013, 09:27 PM
SBM really trying too hard with large fonts, self reassuring emoticons and failed insults.

silverblk mystix
04-24-2013, 09:53 PM
74,000 posts and I am still gay and proud!

ChumpDumper
04-24-2013, 09:59 PM
I post my gay fantasies! I hit on men online!

johnsmith
07-31-2014, 07:50 PM
Bump

benefactor
07-31-2014, 09:08 PM
Bump

johnsmith
12-03-2016, 12:00 AM
Jesus Christ.