PDA

View Full Version : The women shot by the LAPD on accident during Dorner manhunt win $4.2 million

Thebesteva
04-24-2013, 03:22 AM
During the Chris Dorner search, as many of you know 2 elderly women had the fortune of being shot by the LAPD. They won $4.2 million. Given this economy...I would take that deal as long as it doesnt leave me disabled.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/lapd-women-shooting-settlement_n_3141802.html

Margie Carranza and her 71-year-old mother, Emma Hernandez, were delivering papers around 5 a.m. on Feb. 7 when LAPD officers guarding the Torrance home of a target named in an online Dorner manifesto blasted at least 100 rounds at their pickup.Hernandez was shot in the back and Carranza had minor injuries.
The settlement means they cannot pursue any future injury claims against the city.

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2013, 06:44 AM
good for them..wished they would have gotten more...I swear...99% of cops have to easily be the dumbest among us. These guys have very low IQ's and intellect. I have zero respect for 99% of em. They're just a mix of fat ass slobs or roided up in the ass freaks. Just a bunch of all around dumb ass people serve as cops..it's like the US government went to the KKK grand wizard and made a deal to create police depts for them in exchange for the sheets. Fucking losers