PDA

View Full Version : Ending Jihad

TSA
04-24-2013, 08:55 PM
This country is and has for some years been engaged in a war which has no foreseeable end. Whether blame is laid at the feet of the military-industrial complex of which Eisenhower warned or at the feet of the intractable savagery of Islam (a source that strikes this writer as more likely), it is a fact that US troops will be deployed around the world in combat of one scale or another for generations to come.

Everywhere, from the Philippines to Africa to Boston, where Islam abuts civilization, there is war of some intensity. All of civilization is hostage to jihad. This is the true asymmetry of our asymmetrical war. It is not that Islam fights with individuals or dozens while civilization must respond with ponderous hundreds or thousands or more. The asymmetry is that Islam holds all of civilization hostage to the fervent whim of any semi-literate jihadi or jackleg imam while giving no hostage of its own. Civilization sets rules that insist that only specific guilty individuals and not an entire guilty lunatic culture be held accountable for the acts each generates. This is madness.

Every human being living in the Muslim world should stand surety for the good behavior of every other Muslim. When an act of Islamic terror is committed, a populated portion of the Muslim world should be randomly selected and rendered completely lifeless. The conditions should be simple: the target should hold at least ten times the human lives taken in the divine act of jihad, and should be in a Muslim country. The destruction should be undertaken promptly and relentlessly publicized.

We are already fighting a war with Islam at or near its full capacity. Islam has commenced (as of about 700 AD) a war of genocide on infidels. When it comes to ending war, there's no time like the present. We can survive without the resources of the Muslim world; the question is one of will rather than ability. We are losing this war one or a dozen lives at a time because we are fighting by the enemy's rules: every civilized human is a legitimate target, but only specifically identified armed jihadis may be moved against. If we are ever to be done with this war, we will have to fight as the enemy fights. We will paint on every Muslim's back the target jihadis paint on every infidel's back, or we will keep dying.

Spurminator
04-24-2013, 09:24 PM
cool story bro

mavs>spurs
04-24-2013, 09:46 PM
i agree completely...even tho its our intelligence stirring up this shit, funding terror, and keeping the "threat" alive

TSA
04-24-2013, 09:51 PM
Amen brother.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2013, 09:53 PM
You left off the last line from that gun forum post, TSA.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Lol the two neocons in this thread who pretend to be libertarians

TSA
04-24-2013, 10:06 PM
You left off the last line from that gun forum post, TSA.
I was hoping I'd get a 30 minute window without you on the Internet due to the Spurs game but I guess not. I was also hoping that in the 99% chance you were online and found the post you'd just shut the fuck up for once. Thanks for ruining the fun, could have produced some laughs.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2013, 10:09 PM
I was hoping I'd get a 30 minute window without you on the Internet due to the Spurs game but I guess not. I was also hoping that in the 99% chance you were online and found the post you'd just shut the fuck up for once. Thanks for ruining the fun, could have produced some laughs.Hm, not sure what your aim was tbh.

TSA
04-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Should have let it play out tbh. Obvious troll thread is not always obvious. Thanks again fuckhead.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2013, 10:13 PM
:cry

Latarian Milton
04-25-2013, 01:58 AM
it's never americas' responsibility to rescue those foreign sorry asses and it was probably also a mistake the US joined the WWII and bailed out those asian dicks and euro pussies, who're never really thankful to us. wars expanded the influence of this country worldwide, meanwhile it also gradually impoverished the country which was at one time the richest of the world. wal-mart probably have drained more wealth out of US than any war has but tbh, fighting those wars never benefited any american people and were really retarded

boutons_deux
04-25-2013, 05:59 AM
Should have let it play out tbh. Obvious troll thread is not always obvious. Thanks again fuckhead.

not a troll, OP was typical of your right-wing murderous xenophobia

Th'Pusher
04-25-2013, 08:10 AM
:lol at ar15.com where the paranoid dregs of society gather.

Blake
04-25-2013, 10:46 AM
I was hoping I'd get a 30 minute window without you on the Internet due to the Spurs game but I guess not. I was also hoping that in the 99% chance you were online and found the post you'd just shut the fuck up for once. Thanks for ruining the fun, could have produced some laughs.

99% chance that this thread still would have ended in failure

TSA
04-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Unlike your marriage, this thread had potential.

Blake
04-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Unlike your marriage, this thread had potential.

No, it never did.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2013, 12:32 PM

Is this the part where you act like a bitch after demonstrating stupidity? 'I was really trolling' is the WC method too. Kindred spirits of stupid.

TSA
04-25-2013, 01:57 PM
No, it never did.

Post #3 was already getting it started until sleuthdumpster outed my source. If it makes you happy to disagree so be it.

TSA
04-25-2013, 02:03 PM
Is this the part where you act like a bitch after demonstrating stupidity? 'I was really trolling' is the WC method too. Kindred spirits of stupid.
Except for the fact that I was trolling. If you couldn't see that you need to reconsider calling others stupid.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Except for the fact that I was trolling. If you couldn't see that you need to reconsider calling others stupid.

:lol right out of the WC playbook. the idea for trolling is to get people mad so that you laugh at them. You are not supposed to look like a moron so people laugh at you. Either way, you are the moron.

TSA
04-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Trolling isn't all about getting people mad you amateur, why don't you run along to the club and ask if you should create a troll account. The plan was set, the fact that we have a 24/7 loser on here running every post through a google check was my problem.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Trolling isn't all about getting people mad you amateur, why don't you run along to the club and ask if you should create a troll account. The plan was set, the fact that we have a 24/7 loser on here running every post through a google check was my problem.

That was to call out the trolls and help identify them. That should have been easy to figure out. I will call you Jerry Lewis.

Avante
04-25-2013, 02:53 PM
TSA, you nailed it shut. Islam is all about violence to non believers, it's about global dominance.

You told it as it really is, what a shame so many here are clueless. Ignore the troll bullshit that's a game dummies play when they realize they can't talk about the topic.

0IrMGfawJY0

Mohammad was a terrorist a murderer, and he is the model for Islam, not hard to see why we see the violence today.

boutons_deux
04-25-2013, 03:05 PM
TSA, you nailed it shut. Islam is all about violence to non believers, it's about global dominance.

You told it as it really is, what a shame so many here are clueless. Ignore the troll bullshit that's a game dummies play when they realize they can't talk about the topic.

Mohammad was a terrorist a murderer, and he is the model for Islam, not hard to see why we see the violence today.

global dominance? by a bunch of Muslims? :lol

Murderous Imperial America is the Global Dominator. You're pissed because you have the erroneous perception that some else wants to dominate globally.

Avante
04-25-2013, 03:09 PM
global dominance? by a bunch of Muslims? :lol

Murderous Imperial America is the Global Dominator. You're pissed because you have the erroneous perception that some else wants to dominate globally.

That's right global dominance is their goal. Do just a little research on that, then get back to me it's very obvious as of right now you're....DUH!!!!!

Why do people talk about stuff they know shit about?

0HTSwUig2-0

TSA
04-25-2013, 03:12 PM
No, it never did.
You so sure?

TSA
04-25-2013, 03:13 PM

0IrMGfawJY0

Amen brother Avante. Excellent YouTube as well.

Avante
04-25-2013, 03:15 PM
Great to see somebody else who understands reality.

Blake
04-25-2013, 03:35 PM
You so sure?

I was getting ready to copy paste your OP into google, but CD beat me to it.

I'm confident there are more people that sniffed out your crap.

TSA
04-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Most here can't accept reality avante, they like to run with the flock.

Avante
04-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Most here can't accept reality avante, they like to run with the flock.

Yep, now add ignorance. They try to talk about things they really can't due to ignorance.

You got it guy, it's exactly like you said, anyone not seeing that, yep..ignorant. Not saying stupid, just say uneducated/ignorant.

TSA
04-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Yep, now add ignorance. They try to talk about things they really can't due to ignorance.

You got it guy, it's exactly like you said, anyone not seeing that, yep..ignorant. Not saying stupid, just say uneducated/ignorant.
You don't have to say stupid, but I will, stupid AND blind!

Blake
04-25-2013, 04:33 PM

You just described yourself perfectly, except I'll go ahead and add that you're stupid.

Bravo.

Avante
04-25-2013, 05:03 PM
You don't have to say stupid, but I will, stupid AND blind!

Ok you talked me into it.

Avante
04-25-2013, 05:06 PM
You just described yourself perfectly, except I'll go ahead and add that you're stupid.

Bravo.

At what point do you drop the immature bullshit? Blake, you really do have a problem, honest. You wanna talk Islam with me, I'm betting you don't know shit. We can start right after Mohammad came down from the mountain, come on little man, let's see what you got. I'm saying....nothing. You make it real obvious everyone who knows more than you...stupid....hahaha!!!!!

TSA
04-25-2013, 05:35 PM
They are just scared of the truth my man Avante.

Avante
04-25-2013, 05:42 PM
They are just scared of the truth my man Avante.

Why? It should be about as obvious as a gorilla at a ant farm. Who isn't aware of what Islam brings to the world? Who hasn;t read/heard about the treatment of homsexuality, women and anyone who disagrees with the religion? How obvious does it have to get that Islam is based on some primitive bullshit? Suicide bombers, honor killings, terrorism, and some still don't get it? Wow!

Too many here trying to argue without any knowledge and it's real obvious.

There is a belief among some Islamic scholars that Mohammad might have suffered from bipolar or some other mental problem. Nine year old wife?

TSA
04-25-2013, 05:56 PM
"There is a belief among some Islamic scholars that Mohammad might have suffered from bipolar or some other mental problem."

I've heard the same. What a crazy fuck!

Avante
04-25-2013, 06:03 PM
"There is a belief among some Islamic scholars that Mohammad might have suffered from bipolar or some other mental problem."

I've heard the same. What a crazy fuck!

Yes he was, a pedophile to boot.

The problem is too many can't figure out that things were totally different way back when. They can't seperate primitive/modern. They think you can just go around....BOOM!...BOOM!...BOOM!...whoa~~~ Yes the lack of education has a lot to do with it, too many not wanting to come up to today. Wanting to stay primitive.

Anyone not seeing what Islam is all about aren't wanting to. Hell, how obvious does it have to get? People so totally fucked they honestly believe killing others and themselves is...YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!. That should send a message. Since it's all in the name of Allah.

TSA
04-25-2013, 06:10 PM
Eye for an eye I say!

ChumpDumper
04-25-2013, 06:14 PM
Turning out to be a pretty good thread.

Avante
04-25-2013, 06:17 PM
This is Islam

paste

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and hadiths. Islamic jurisprudence (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Fiqh) are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Madh%27hab). Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Allah). You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Islam) and its commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against God (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/God).

In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty.
In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied.

Primitive/barbaric.

TSA
04-25-2013, 07:07 PM
In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty.
In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied.

At least the people of Islam got one thing right.

TSA
04-25-2013, 07:42 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Every human being living in the Muslim world should stand surety for the good behavior of every other Muslim. When an act of Islamic terror is committed, a populated portion of the Muslim world should be randomly selected and rendered completely lifeless. The conditions should be simple: the target should hold at least ten times the human lives taken in the divine act of jihad, and should be in a Muslim country. The destruction should be undertaken promptly and relentlessly publicized.

Blake
04-25-2013, 08:03 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Every human being living in the Muslim world should stand surety for the good behavior of every other Muslim. When an act of Islamic terror is committed, a populated portion of the Muslim world should be randomly selected and rendered completely lifeless. The conditions should be simple: the target should hold at least ten times the human lives taken in the divine act of jihad, and should be in a Muslim country. The destruction should be undertaken promptly and relentlessly publicized.

"........... We are already fighting a war with Islam at or near its full capacity. Islam has commenced (as of about 700 AD) a war of genocide on infidels. When it comes to ending war, there's no time like the present. We can survive without the resources of the Muslim world; the question is one of will rather than ability. We are losing this war one or a dozen lives at a time because we are fighting by the enemy's rules: every civilized human is a legitimate target, but only specifically identified armed jihadis may be moved against. If we are ever to be done with this war, we will have to fight as the enemy fights. We will paint on every Muslim's back the target jihadis paint on every infidel's back, or we will keep dying at the pleasure of savages.*Would it be unfair to kill an unknowing goatherd as retribution for a bombing in London? Would it be wrong to liquidate Riyadh to counter Fort Hood? I don't know. Ask the people who jumped out of the Twin Towers on 9-11........"

Are you trying to hook Avante?

Low hanging fruit isn't as sweet, tbh.

TSA
04-25-2013, 08:13 PM
Are you really this stupid and bitter?

Th'Pusher
04-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Wasn't this openly addressed? And this Avante character still manages to dive in head first? :shootme

Blake
04-25-2013, 08:40 PM
Are you really this stupid and bitter?

i think it's clear who is bitter here

TSA
04-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Wasn't this openly addressed? And this Avante character still manages to dive in head first? :shootme
Yes.

Yet butthurt Blake's butthurtness for me overwhelmed his hate for avante and again tries to play butthurt spoiler. Butthurtblake showed who's really got his goat.

Blake
04-25-2013, 08:49 PM
lol bitter meltdown

TSA
04-25-2013, 08:49 PM
i think it's clear who is bitter here
It is obvious to anyone reading this thread.

TSA
04-25-2013, 08:51 PM
lol bitter meltdown
lol stating the obvious the post was taken from another site 24 hours after the fact that was already a known fact

TSA
04-25-2013, 08:57 PM

Failure for you, yes.
Your dislike for me trumped your dislike for Avante, so much so that you tried to let him in on the secret that he was being trolled, even after the dumbfuck couldn't figure that one out after post #5. You follow Avante around day after day, and this was an easy opportunity for you to lay in to him some more, yet you let your smug cuckiness get the best of you. lol you pathetic fuck.

Blake
04-25-2013, 09:00 PM
It is obvious to anyone reading this thread.

Agreed.

Your troll thread has been marvelous after all. :tu

Avante
04-25-2013, 11:27 PM
I've never seen a board where so many are all wrapped up in...troll, trolling, you're a troll,...sheesh~~~~~ Any mature adults here? Any who know anything? What's with all this silly immature behavior?

TSA
04-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Speak the truth.

Avante
04-26-2013, 12:22 AM
Speak the truth.

Ok.

I had this impression you knew your shit, now it's looking like you're just another dumbass kid talking shit in hiding.

TSA
04-26-2013, 01:23 AM
Ok.

I had this impression you knew your shit, now it's looking like you're just another dumbass kid talking shit in hiding.
How does it make you feel knowing that little ankle biter Blake came to your rescue?

Avante
04-26-2013, 01:31 AM
How does it make you feel knowing that little ankle biter Blake came to your rescue?

My rescue? hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! How does it feel looking like a little asshole? So you go around trying to troll people? Dude, get a fucking life, ok?

While here....

q-yJp4EcZJA

ChumpDumper
04-26-2013, 03:14 AM
Took him long enough.

Avante
04-26-2013, 03:58 AM
Took him long enough.

Little man, you get too wrapped up in the poster, why not try and talk about the topic once in awhile? This....I got be a pest...really is getting old, honest! You look like an idiot playing it all the time. Why not actually start a thread all your very own once in awhile, are you capable of that or just a follower?

ChumpDumper
04-26-2013, 04:05 AM
Little man, you get too wrapped up in the poster, why not try and talk about the topic once in awhile? This....I got be a pest...really is getting old, honest! You look like an idiot playing it all the time. Why not actually start a thread all your very own once in awhile, are you capable of that or just a follower?Why should I start one when you got trolled hard by this one after I exposed it as a troll thread.

It takes a special kind of person to do that. You should be proud.

Avante
04-26-2013, 04:16 AM
Why should I start one when you got trolled hard by this one after I exposed it as a troll thread.

It takes a special kind of person to do that. You should be proud.

I don't read you, I learned a long time ago you don't know shit so why bother with you. Even after telling you that you'll still chase me around, wow~~~~~~

TSA
04-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Ok.

All trolling aside, I'm glad we can both agree on faggots being stoned to death.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2013, 11:04 AM
I don't read you, I learned a long time ago you don't know shit so why bother with you. Even after telling you that you'll still chase me around, wow~~~~~~You read every word. How else could you reply to what I say?

boutons_deux
04-26-2013, 12:16 PM
All trolling aside, I'm glad we can both agree on faggots being stoned to death.

did your "Christian" pastor and his fairy tale Bible tell you stone homos?

boutons_deux
04-26-2013, 12:30 PM
the jihad blowback against USA will continue (for some years after) USA stops invading and fucking up Muslim countries

starting with OBL and 9/11:

The same motive for anti-US 'terrorism' is cited over and over

Ignoring the role played by US actions is dangerously self-flattering and self-delusional

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/24/boston-terrorism-motives-us-violence?INTCMP=SRCH

That's the answer naive Americans don't want to hear: "Why Do They Hate Us?"

TSA
04-26-2013, 01:50 PM
did your "Christian" pastor and his fairy tale Bible tell you stone homos?
Actually learned that at my mosque.

whitemamba
04-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Great to see someone who has both eyes open! preach on man

Avante
04-28-2013, 11:10 AM

Let me guess...17?

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2013, 06:09 PM
only good for with sharia law.....can have 4 wives....

Wild Cobra
04-30-2013, 04:23 AM
Ending Jihad
I don't think you can end Jihad without ending the Jihadists.

boutons_deux
04-30-2013, 05:43 AM
I don't think you can end Jihad without ending the Jihadists.

Muslim Jihad against America won't end until American invasion, occupying, murdering in Muslim countries ends, but "It's A Business" for the MIC, so it will continue indefinitely.