PDA

View Full Version : Primitive

Avante
04-25-2013, 06:32 PM
So who can tell how homosexuals and women gets treated today in Islam? Right there pretty much says it all, yep, still thinking it's the seventh century. Why?

Ya know when we see those pictures/videos of all the crazies in an Middle Eastern crowd, not a woman in sight. What's up with that? Ya know when you visit Frisco how we see all the gay couples wandering around hand in hand, how long would that last in the Middle East?

This is funny...

There was a female sprinter from one of those counties who was decent, so there she is trying to run in all that garb, isn't that a bit much? Of course we don't know what she looked like, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! At what point does someone over there finally see the world we live in today?

This isn't the one I was talking about.

y8g2d0qkaXs

Trying to sprint in all that? How do they do beauty pageants?

CKWf7iX6ru0

Blake
04-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Anyone with google.

do you have a point?

Avante
04-25-2013, 06:44 PM
Anyone with google.

do you have a point?

Yes I do, at what point do guys like you finally figure it out concerning Islam. Death to homosexuals? Mistreatment of women? Suicide bombers? Honor killings? Stonings? Public beheadings? Terrorism?

Answer this question why will we never see an Olympics held in te Middle East?

Blake
04-25-2013, 07:27 PM
If you saw Hakeem Olajuwon on the street, you'd be too terrified to ask for an autograph, wouldn't you.

The Reckoning
04-25-2013, 07:30 PM
i see avante has a new shtick. should be interesting.

Blake
04-25-2013, 07:35 PM
It'll end the same way it always does though

Avante
04-25-2013, 11:20 PM
If you saw Hakeem Olajuwon on the street, you'd be too terrified to ask for an autograph, wouldn't you.

That made no sense.

Avante
04-25-2013, 11:34 PM
i see avante has a new shtick. should be interesting.

Don't do...schick...simply talk interests.

Got into Islam after 9/11, that was about a dozen books on the subject ago. While interesting it's also rather sad in how so many can be so misguided. A deranged caravan raider fucked up a lot of lives. Islam...the world's greatest hoax, perpertrated by a crazed lunatic.

The Reckoning
04-25-2013, 11:42 PM
what do you think malcolm x's 100 meter time would have been?

Avante
04-25-2013, 11:48 PM
what do you think malcolm x's 100 meter time would have been?

Well while a junior in high school he ran the 100 yards in 10.5, put him at 21 and a senior in college, hmmmmm? Around...10.65 or so for the electro 100m. His real event however was the long jump, he won his league at 23-7. That was his true calling. As far as track goes, as we all know basketball was his real sport. His dad was a star forward for the New Jersey Rens in the old negro leagues. His mom a sprinter at Morehouse who almost made our 1936 Olympic team.

Clipper Nation
04-25-2013, 11:49 PM
So who can tell how homosexuals and women gets treated today in Islam?
You of all people criticizing others for homophobic behavior is rich, to say the least....

Avante
04-25-2013, 11:51 PM
You of all people criticizing others for homophobic behavior is rich, to say the least....

Where have I ever ran down gays? I got nothing against them.

Woo Bum-kon
04-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Where have I ever ran down gays? I got nothing against them.

Unlike God, who wants you to murder them.

Avante
04-26-2013, 12:26 AM
Unlike God, who wants you to murder them.

The big difference is that Christians are smart enought to realize....ancient times, primitive bullshit. Muslims have never figured that out.

Woo Bum-kon
04-26-2013, 12:30 AM
The big difference is that Christians are smart enought to realize....ancient times, primitive bullshit. Muslims have never figured that out.

If Christians realized that, they wouldn't be Christians. They're just selective about the bullshit they want to believe.

Avante
04-26-2013, 12:34 AM
The bottom line is that the Islamic world doesn't have a clue how to relax and enjoy life. No NFL, NBA, MLB, Hollywood, rock & roll, wet T-shirt contests, Miss Whatever contests, etc etc. They don't know how to chill. So no wonder they see an escape to paradise as a cool thing. Hell, they are so wacked out they really think a truck load of virgins is a great deal. I'd take one who was experienced.

A world with seventh century ideas, not good as we are all seeing. An ancient pedophile telling bullshit stories about Angels in caves a hero??????

Avante
04-26-2013, 12:35 AM
If Christians realized that, they wouldn't be Christians. They're just selective about the bullshit they want to believe.

My wife is a Christian as is her family. They have talked about ignoring the old testament.

Woo Bum-kon
04-26-2013, 12:42 AM
My wife is a Christian as is her family. They have talked about ignoring the old testament.

Of course, they do. Many Christians pretend that the Old Testament isn't there, because they don't like a lot of the things written it.

Avante
04-26-2013, 01:11 AM
Of course, they do. Many Christians pretend that the Old Testament isn't there, because they don't like a lot of the things written it.

My point was Judy and her family are 100% into Christianity, regardless of what the Bible says. It simply is a non factor.

The thing is we don't see Christians acting stupid like we do Muslims. Makes you wonder about intelligence.

7ipp-l_32M8

Sick of hearing the words...radical Islam. Nobody is being radical, they are simply going by the book, doing what is suppose to be done.

Incredible.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

boutons_deux
04-26-2013, 05:20 AM
So who can tell how homosexuals and women gets treated today in Islam? Right there pretty much says it all, yep, still thinking it's the seventh century. Why?

Ya know when we see those pictures/videos of all the crazies in an Middle Eastern crowd, not a woman in sight. What's up with that? Ya know when you visit Frisco how we see all the gay couples wandering around hand in hand, how long would that last in the Middle East?

This is funny...

There was a female sprinter from one of those counties who was decent, so there she is trying to run in all that garb, isn't that a bit much? Of course we don't know what she looked like, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! At what point does someone over there finally see the world we live in today?

This isn't the one I was talking about.

y8g2d0qkaXs

Trying to sprint in all that? How do they do beauty pageants?

CKWf7iX6ru0

Why the fuck do you care?

It's THEIR RELIGION, it's THEIR COUNTRY.

Do you want to deny them their right to practice their religion over there?

Women? What percentage of women sit in US executive offices and on corporate boards? US women make 20%+ less than men in the same jobs.

why not denigrate orthodox Jews with their side curls and 100s of years old clothing style?

or all the weird religious cults in USA, like Hutterites, Amish, Mormons, Scientology?

Avante
04-26-2013, 05:35 AM
Well then keep it over there in their country. It doesn't belong here.

I'm not into beating on women, how about you? You do know that's a common occurance in Islam, right?

Let them blow each other up, no problem! When we have to put up with their shit, yep..concerned. You aren't?

I'll tell you something point bank, they stink, a bath would be cool.

boutons_deux
04-26-2013, 05:56 AM
Well then keep it over there in their country. It doesn't belong here.

I'm not into beating on women, how about you? You do know that's a common occurance in Islam, right?

Let them blow each other up, no problem! When we have to put up with their shit, yep..concerned. You aren't?

I'll tell you something point bank, they stink, a bath would be cool.

who are you to say who can't practice their religion FREELY in the The Greatest Country In the History of Mankind That Guarantees FREEDOM! to practice any religion, even scamming garbage shit like Scientology?

There are Ms of wife-beaters in USA, they don't need any religion to justify it.

bubbas blew up OKC fed building, just like Muslims do.

stinkin? US women use the worst, unnatural, most aggressive, overwhelming perfumes. Do they think that makes them stink sexy? what odors are they hiding?

Blake
04-26-2013, 10:12 AM
The bottom line is that the Islamic world doesn't have a clue how to relax and enjoy life. No NFL, NBA,..........

I threw you a bone earlier in this thread.

Oh well.

Proceed to fear all Muslims.

Avante
04-28-2013, 10:39 AM
who are you to say who can't practice their religion FREELY in the The Greatest Country In the History of Mankind That Guarantees FREEDOM! to practice any religion, even scamming garbage shit like Scientology?

There are Ms of wife-beaters in USA, they don't need any religion to justify it.

bubbas blew up OKC fed building, just like Muslims do.

stinkin? US women use the worst, unnatural, most aggressive, overwhelming perfumes. Do they think that makes them stink sexy? what odors are they hiding?

I didn't care until Islam starting killing Americans. Then I started looking at just who these people were/are. I gotta tell ya it's scarey. A whole world totally fucked. Their women can't even wear a track uniform, are you kidding me? Killing homosexuals??? Kiling themselves over some stupid religious fantasies???? Like I said....primitive!

Look at the problems they are causing Great Britian today, everywhere they go...violence. And it's not stand up like a man violence it's sneak around like a fucking coward/dog violence.

You do know the violence perpertrated by Mohammad, right?

The Reckoning
04-28-2013, 10:46 AM
Avante i dont think this one is working out for you.

try the mlb forum tbh, there's alot of fish in there.

Avante
04-28-2013, 10:47 AM
I threw you a bone earlier in this thread.

Oh well.

Proceed to fear all Muslims.

First off you don't throw bones when you enter someones elses thread, ok?

Trust me this isn't about fear, it's about the lack of class coming from a religion. Islam has proven to us all that it's a religion for weak people who lack intelligence and class. A strong intelligent person could never be a Muslim.

If I had grown up a Muslim, by 17...

Ali Baba Ain't Got A Brain Ali Bey...we need a hero to send to Allah, Avante in paradise, complete with 72 virgins. Just strap these bombs...

Avante...whoa whoa, what's wrong with you taking that trip? No way in hell I'm that fucking stupid. What do you think I m an idiot? I don't give a damn if Allah himself came down and asked that. I enjoy life, espedially now that we got HD TV.

Avante
04-28-2013, 10:48 AM
Avante i dont think this one is working out for you.

try the mlb forum tbh, there's alot of fish in there.

I heard that the other day, right before a 14 page thread. Let's see how it goes, ok?

The Reckoning
04-28-2013, 10:57 AM
:corn:

Avante
04-28-2013, 11:03 AM
:corn:

Dude, don't concern yourself with the poster, are you into the topic or not?

Keep in mind we aren't done seeing Islamic terror.

The Reckoning
04-28-2013, 11:04 AM
no

Avante
04-28-2013, 11:07 AM
no

I don't enter threads because of posters, I enter threads because of topic.

The Reckoning
04-28-2013, 11:09 AM
well i got you to two pages so grats

Blake
04-28-2013, 11:12 AM
No way in hell I'm that fucking stupid. What do you think I m an idiot?

Avante throwing up an alley oop to the wrong team

Avante
04-28-2013, 11:13 AM
well i got you to two pages so grats

Dude, grow the fuck up, ok?

Avante
04-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Avante throwing up an alley oop to the wrong team

One moronic post after another. Blake can you talk about anything with some intelligence? So tell me Blake where did that..alley oop pass..originate?

Here ya go slick. I know, you won't check it out, that's why you remain...DUH! Too lazy to educate yourself.

GXzladhscMQ

What does anyone gain talking to you? Yep, nothing.

boutons_deux
04-28-2013, 11:30 AM
I didn't care until Islam starting killing Americans. Then I started looking at just who these people were/are. I gotta tell ya it's scarey. A whole world totally fucked. Their women can't even wear a track uniform, are you kidding me? Killing homosexuals??? Kiling themselves over some stupid religious fantasies???? Like I said....primitive!

Look at the problems they are causing Great Britian today, everywhere they go...violence. And it's not stand up like a man violence it's sneak around like a fucking coward/dog violence.

You do know the violence perpertrated by Mohammad, right?

Actually, you "started looking" too late.

OBL said he hit WTC because American military boots were occupying/defiling the sacred sands of his native Saudi Arabia, after the Americans slaughtered retreating Iraqi (muslim) army (aka, "shot them in the back") after they left Kuwait.

Omar Abdel-Rahman who hit the WTC basemtn first was attacking the infidel USA as friend of and arms supplier to his enemy Hosni Mubarak who was putting down an Islamic uprising in Egypt.

America has supported plenty dictators and Bad Guys for decades, has toppled plenty democratically elected leaders, causing 100Ms of people world wide to be against USA's imperial militarism and garrisoning of the planet.

Avante
04-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Now go back to the days of Mohammad and document all the violence associated with Islam. Everyone chopping, killing, stoning, BOOM, each other, you disagree? I'm talking about in the Middle East among themselves, that's all they do, you disagree? Tribes battling tribes. What have you read about Islam? Ever read anything written by an x-Muslim and why he had to leave?

Go to Google/youtube and type in...Islam and violence...you have any idea how long it would take anyone to deal with all that? It's overwelming, why?

Primitive. barbaric, violence world and happy to stay that way, you disagree?

Blake
04-28-2013, 12:16 PM
So what do you propose we do about Islam here in America?

Avante
04-28-2013, 12:35 PM
So what do you propose we do about Islam here in America?

It's not about what we can do it's about realizing the realities involved with Islam and stop this ridiculous....Islam violent? As we see the first thing ..."oh yeah well what about Christianity"...when it's very obvious it isn't the Christians causing all the problems today with terror. Fuck the crusades/Old Testament lets talk about today. We all thought..."Islamic freaks"....after the Boston bombings, we all know it. You thought that.

The civilized world isn't for Islam, that stuff belongs out in the desert far away from the 21 century.

boutons_deux
04-28-2013, 01:17 PM
The Blowback from InterventionismAmerican foreign policy remains locked in a cycle of violence, with the Obama administration failing to escape the neocon insistence on a swaggering “tough-guy-ism” abroad. That reliance on military intervention also comes with the cost of “blowback,”

The United States and the Central Intelligence Agency have never acknowledged the potential for “blowback,” or negative fallout, from their military and covert actions. Yet, the Watergate burglary by the veterans (http://consortiumnews.com/2013/04/27/the-blowback-from-interventionism/#) of the Bay of Pigs was an obvious example of blowback. CIA’s support for the anti-Soviet mujahedeen in the 1980s proved particularly damaging, because the mujahedeen provided weaponry to fuel conflicts in the Balkans and the Sudan and trained the terrorists who would attack us at home, including the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993.

Former CIA Director Robert Gates may believe that support to the mujahedeen was the CIA’s “greatest success,” but don’t tell that to U.S. soldiers and Marines in Afghanistan who have had to deal with former mujahedeen forces, such as the Haqqani and Hekmatyar networks, for the past decade. The United States inadvertently created, trained, and sustained an infrastructure of terror that exported terror wrapped in the language of religious war.

Now we are dealing with an updated version of “blowback,” a series of terrorist attacks in the United States where perpetrators claim their inspiration is the U.S. “war on Islam.” They cite the use of U.S. military power (http://consortiumnews.com/2013/04/27/the-blowback-from-interventionism/#) and CIA operations in Muslim countries. The surviving Boston Marathon bomber, who contends that he acted to counter U.S. policies in Iraq and Afghanistan, is the latest example.

etc etc

http://consortiumnews.com/2013/04/27/the-blowback-from-interventionism/

Avante
04-28-2013, 01:29 PM
Dude, did ya miss the part about look at Islam's history? Talk to me about the killings of homosexuals, the stonings, the beheadings, the mistreatment of women that has nothing to do with anyone else. Do you know anything at all about it?

If there was no USA we'd still be seeing Islamic violence, you disagree? And stop ignoring my questions, ok? Ask the Brits what they think about Islam?

Blake
04-28-2013, 04:06 PM
If you aren't going to propose anything, why are you screaming about Islam?

You're terrified of all Muslims, aren't you

Avante
04-28-2013, 06:10 PM
If you aren't going to propose anything, why are you screaming about Islam?

You're terrified of all Muslims, aren't you

Do you know anyone who has died because of Islam? Well I do.

Do you watch the news/read the paper? Come on man, you honestly aren't seeing it?

Blake
04-28-2013, 06:34 PM
Ok, so what are you going to do about it?

Avante
04-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Ok, so what are you going to do about it?

Do my best to get the truth about Islam out there, as we can see there are still those who don't get it. When we see..."oh yeah well Christianity..." that tells it....lost. By now we should all be getting the realities of the situation, a primitive/barbaric/violent life style/religion in the 21st century. And it isn't working and will never work.

boutons_deux
04-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Avante, my little racist bubba, You Don't Know, You Can't Handle The Truth

Blake
04-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Do my best to get the truth about Islam out there, as we can see there are still those who don't get it. When we see..."oh yeah well Christianity..." that tells it....lost. By now we should all be getting the realities of the situation, a primitive/barbaric/violent life style/religion in the 21st century. And it isn't working and will never work.

Why do you want to get this truth out there? So we can all stereotype a Muslim when he walks down the street?

Woo Bum-kon
04-28-2013, 09:15 PM
Avante, you seem lost and uneducated. It still seems that I know more about your Bible than you do, because God is all for stoning and murdering homosexuals.

Avante
04-28-2013, 11:39 PM
Avante, my little racist bubba, You Don't Know, You Can't Handle The Truth

Just going with what all those books I read told me and what we see dailey in the news.

Avante
04-28-2013, 11:40 PM
Why do you want to get this truth out there? So we can all stereotype a Muslim when he walks down the street?

That's right, you nailed it!

Blake
04-28-2013, 11:48 PM
That's right, you nailed it!

right, I knew I nailed it when I said you would be afraid of Hakeem Olajuwon if you ran into him on the street.

Avante
04-29-2013, 12:39 AM
Avante, you seem lost and uneducated. It still seems that I know more about your Bible than you do, because God is all for stoning and murdering homosexuals.

Who doesn't know about?

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/gay/long.htm

The thing is the Christians have evolved beyond all that ancient crap, while Muslims don't want to.

Avante
04-29-2013, 12:44 AM
right, I knew I nailed it when I said you would be afraid of Hakeem Olajuwon if you ran into him on the street.

You can't be that dense.

I'm not talking about shit like that at all. Which is very obvious if you're paying attention. I'm talking about the fear of the slithering around behind your back then....BOOM!!!!!!!!!! Muslims don't confront anyone head on they sneak up on you, you really don't know that? Their thing isn't being macho it's being coward.

Dude, I;m 6-2 278 pounds and a serious lifter and have been for decades, I'd break Olajuwon in half, ok?

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 12:48 AM
Who doesn't know about?

If you knew all about that stuff, why did you ask me to provide passages before?

Avante
04-29-2013, 12:55 AM
If you knew all about that stuff, why did you ask me to provide passages before?

Why do you always ignore the topic? Who is talking Christianity here? Just thought I'd mess with ya since you never stay on topic.

Can you ever talk about what a thread is actually about?

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 01:10 AM
Just thought I'd mess with ya since you never stay on topic.

You thought you would mess with me by making yourself seem ignorant of the teachings of your own holy book? That's really telling me.

Avante
04-29-2013, 01:22 AM
You thought you would mess with me by making yourself seem ignorant of the teachings of your own holy book? That's really telling me.

Dude, what do you think about this topic? Can you do it?

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 01:26 AM
I think Islam and Christianity are shitty religions that teach people to be shitty to each other.

Do you agree?

Avante
04-29-2013, 01:40 AM
I think Islam and Christianity are shitty religions that teach people to be shitty to each other.

Do you agree?

That isn't the topic now is it?

Dude, what is your problem? This topic is about Islam and it's 7th century ideas. You honestly aren't understanding that? Wow!

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 01:46 AM
That isn't the topic now is it?

Dude, what is your problem? This topic is about Islam and it's 7th century ideas. You honestly aren't understanding that? Wow!

Nice question dodge. I addressed your point about Islam being primitive and agreed with it. Do you agree with my point that Christianity is a shitty, even more primitive religion that teaches people to be shitty to each other?

Avante
04-29-2013, 01:57 AM
Nice question dodge. I addressed your point about Islam being primitive and agreed with it. Do you agree with my point that Christianity is a shitty, even more primitive religion that teaches people to be shitty to each other?

Well then start your very own thread.....Christianity vs Islam.... then run all that down. This thread isn't about comparing Islam it's about telling the truth about Islam. Don't use my thread because you still don't have the balls to start your own.

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 01:59 AM
Well then start your very own thread.....Christianity vs Islam.... then run all that down. This thread isn't about comparing Islam it's about telling the truth about Islam. Don't use my thread because you still don't have the balls to start your own.

It takes few clicks to start a thread. It's not an accomplishment at all.

Why are you so afraid of answering my question? Do you think that Christianity is a primitive religion that teaches people to be shitty to each other? I don't need to start a thread just to find out; all you have to do is post your answer here.

You won't be struck by lightning. Nothing bad will happen to you if you just answer my question.

Avante
04-29-2013, 02:10 AM
Since you begged.

It's not about Christianity or Islam it's about those who follow the religions. As we can see the Christians have figured out all that old stuff has nothing to do with today, the Muslims can't seem to figure that out. While Christians roll their eyes at all those stupid passages in the Bible the Muslims are taking them to heart in the Koran. Where are the Christian suicide bombers and terrorist groups? What Christians are blowing up things in the Middle East? Christians not allowing their women to run in a track uniform? Christians beheading people and killing homosexuals....still today??? Come on dude even you can't be that fucking dense. Talk about uneducated, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you watch the news, read the paper? Want a book list to read?

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 02:19 AM
You seem confused. I never claimed that Christians were as violent as Muslims. I equated CHRISTIANIY as a whole to ISLAM in regards to the teachings of both religions.

And you still didn't answer my question.

Avante
04-29-2013, 02:24 AM
You seem confused. I never claimed that Christians were as violent as Muslims. I equated CHRISTIANIY as a whole to ISLAM in regards to the teachings of both religions.

And you still didn't answer my question.

Dude, you come on here totally ignoring the topic, and I need to concern myself with..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go slick

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Comments_from_Former_Muslims

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 02:31 AM
I am not ignoring the topic. I addressed the topic. It's not my fault that your reading comprehension skills are terrible.

If Islam is violent, primitive religion, so is Chrisitianity. You can't have it both ways.

I predict that your next post will be about how Christians aren't as violent as Muslims, even though I never made that claim.

Avante
04-29-2013, 02:36 AM
I am not ignoring the topic. I addressed the topic. It's not my fault that your reading comprehension skills are terrible.

If Islam is violent, primitive religion, so is Chrisitianity. You can't have it both ways.

I predict that your next post will be about how Christians aren't as violent as Muslims, even though I never made that claim.

Dude, I don't care what Christianity is about or anything to do with it, that has nothing to do with this topic. Why you can't understand that, and my reading comprehension skills are what? You can't figure out I'm not talking about anything other than what we see ....today....coming from Islam?

Do you ever watch any videos or read anything brought to your attention? You don't do you so why waste anymore time on you? You never seem to get it, wow!

I can see what you never start any threads, you're stupid.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 02:41 AM
lol one's willingness to start threads is somehow measure of intelligence
lol still pretending that I am defending Muslims
lol hypocrite who criticizes Islam for telling followers to kill homosexuals even though your God told his followers to do the exact same thing

I predict that your next post will contain more whining about me defending Muslims, even though I have not once done that in this thread. This is SA210-level dishonesty.

Avante
04-29-2013, 02:47 AM
Would someone explain to this idiot that nobody is talking about Christianity. I 've given up on him. He simply isn't worth the time.

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 02:49 AM
I am talking about your hypocrisy when it comes to religion.

Avante
04-29-2013, 02:55 AM
I am talking about your hypocrisy when it comes to religion.

Dummy, how many Christians are killing people today? Are you simply brain dead? SUICIDE BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEHEADINGS!!!!!!!!!!.....today.

Ok, I can't take anymore this guy is too far gone.

Woo Bum-kon
04-29-2013, 02:58 AM
I never made any claim about Christians killing people.

lol hypocrite
lol reading comprehension failure

boutons_deux
04-29-2013, 05:52 AM
Dummy, how many Christians are killing people today? Are you simply brain dead? SUICIDE BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEHEADINGS!!!!!!!!!!.....today.

"Christian" America has killed many times more Muslims than Muslims have killed Americans, and "Christian" America has killed many 1000s of American military trying to kill Muslims.

Blake
04-29-2013, 09:24 AM

So what should America do about it?

Avante
04-29-2013, 12:05 PM
So what should America do about it?

Be aware of them as potential terrorists. Their history warrants that sort of behavior now.

Security guard notices a few of them entering some gathering, he pays attention to their actions. Yes it's come to that.

ChumpDumper
04-29-2013, 12:10 PM

That's right, you nailed it!:lol

Blake
04-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Be aware of them as potential terrorists. Their history warrants that sort of behavior now.

Security guard notices a few of them entering some gathering, he pays attention to their actions. Yes it's come to that.

Do you think cops should pull people over if they are Driving While Islamic?

Avante
04-29-2013, 05:52 PM
Do you think cops should pull people over if they are Driving While Islamic?

I'll go slow, do your best.

There is some huge gathering, yep, a Boston Marathon. Does security zero in on...

A...young jocks out of Boston College
B..obvious married couples with kids
C..middle aged white guys in suits with pot bellies
D..young Middle Eastern looking guys with big coats on

I realize it's your job to look stupid but.....

Blake
04-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Is it your job to be a security guard?

Blake
04-29-2013, 06:03 PM
What if it's a married Muslim couple with kids?

Avante
04-29-2013, 07:18 PM
Is it your job to be a security guard?

Just how brain dead are you?

Avante
04-29-2013, 07:19 PM
What if it's a married Muslim couple with kids?

They are being watched. Yes, it's came to that.

Tell me Blake where do you think the Secret Service first looks anytime we have terrorist activity or the threat of, well?

Blake
04-29-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm not sure. Who?

If you see a young Muslim boarding your plane, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being shit staining terrified, just how scared does he make you?

Do you get off the plane?
Do you notify airport security?
Do you switch planes?

Or do you do nothing but just shit your Hanes and cry about your fear of muslims on a sports message board?

Avante
04-30-2013, 02:30 AM
I'm not sure. Who?

If you see a young Muslim boarding your plane, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being shit staining terrified, just how scared does he make you?

Do you get off the plane?
Do you notify airport security?
Do you switch planes?

Or do you do nothing but just shit your Hanes and cry about your fear of muslims on a sports message board?

Do you ever answer anything asked? Why do you constantly totally ignore the flow of a conversation? You honestly see this as me being afraid of Muslims? You can't be serious, even you can't be that fucking stupid. I have never seen a Muslim I couldn't toss around like a rag doll, I have....0...fear of Muslims. I;'m talking about suicide bombings and terrorist activities towards us Americans not me personally. I live in a hick town in central Cali, trust me nothing here to....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you can't be that fucking dense, nobody can. You do know that anyone who looks Arab/Muslim is getting special treatment by security, right?

Oh yeah, who is talking sports on this forum ya moron?