PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Jacob1983

Venti Quattro
04-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Milwaukee will win a game. Their fans are going to be loud and proud in the great state of Wisconsin. That will lead the Bucks to a victory.

Bucks will win game 3 and possibly game 4. The people of the state of Wisconsin will help guide the Bucks to victory.

I am going to laugh if the Bucks beat the Heat. I don't think it's likely but it is possible. However, I don't think Stern will allow it because he does not want to kill himself yet. I am not going to lie. I would love it if the Bucks beat the Heat. That would be awesome and an excellent early birthday gift for me. Maybe, the basketball gods can make it happen. I would love it. And yes, I hate the Heat and wish nothing but failure for them.

Bucks let me down but I'm not surprised. I'm still hoping that they can make history and win this series or at least a game. That would make me happy. Go ahead and shit on this post because I know you will. And another thing, why is it such a jizz fest over the Heat in this thread? Why would Spurs fans root for Lecrab anyway?

Bucks will win at least 1 game. I would love to see them win this series. It would be an awesome early birthday present for me.

The Bucks will win a game in Milwaukee.

TrainOfThought5
04-25-2013, 09:11 PM
...... will the Lakers win in LA?

Venti Quattro

No

mavs>spurs
calling out jacob, don't set the bar too high brother!

Juggity
04-25-2013, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

FkLA
04-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Apply for grad school, Jake. I dont understand why youre miserable where you are but refuse to make a change.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Apply for grad school, Jake. I dont understand why youre miserable where you are but refuse to make a change.

the irony brother, if you had any sort of backbone you'd quit the telemarketing job and go back to school at a real college

FkLA
04-25-2013, 10:27 PM
Shut up and go back to IMing DoK, fag. Im trying to help out Jake the Snake here...dont understand why its funny or cool to give shit to someone thats in a bad place in real life tbh.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2013, 10:38 PM
"dont understand why its funny or cool to give shit to someone thats in a bad place in real life tbh"

already beat you to the punch, no pun intended but i will knock your teeth out if you have the quevos to face me homeboy. hollywood ms is running wilddddd brother, WHATCHUU GONNA DOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHEN THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD RUN WILDDDDD ALL OVER YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

FkLA
04-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Scale of 1-10 how excited are you for DoK to move to the DFW area with you tbh ?

Jacob1983
04-25-2013, 11:16 PM
Okay, the great state of Wisconsin let me down tonight but there is still hope. I'm sure the proud Bucks fans will come out loud for game 4 and guide the team to victory. And even if the Bucks suck ass and lose game 4, I still have hope in the Bulls if they do advance to the 2nd round. The Heat will not repeat this year. I have seen it.

resistanze
04-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Okay, the great state of Wisconsin let me down tonight but there is still hope. I'm sure the proud Bucks fans will come out loud for game 4 and guide the team to victory. And even if the Bucks suck ass and lose game 4, I still have hope in the Bulls if they do advance to the 2nd round. The Heat will not repeat this year. I have seen it.

It's made me re-think a lot of shit. I constantly worry about money and sometimes go hungry because of money problems(yes, I know it's sad and pathetic). I also cannot do things that I want to do that I was able to do in the past because of money issues. It's made me re-think the terrible decision it was to get a useless bachelor's degree in psychology and to borrow ridiculously large amounts of money to get a piece of paper that said I graduated from college. I also went to 3 different colleges too. Honestly, if I had the opportunity right now I would go work in a foreign country for a year or two. There's more to life than North Texas in my opinion. I feel like the elf Kirby in Rudolph sometimes. Go ahead and bash the shit out of this post and bash the shit out of me.

HI-FI
04-25-2013, 11:23 PM
Jacob1983 is an underrated poster. too honest for this forum.

Jacob1983
04-25-2013, 11:26 PM
If I had a dollar for every time that a poster either plagiarized my posts or mocked me, I would have enough money to pay off my loans or at least half of them. I'd probably take a vacation too. Would love to see New Zealand, Australia, or France. The French accent is sexy on a woman.

BUMP
04-25-2013, 11:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8MulC.jpg

Thebesteva
04-25-2013, 11:43 PM

When the positive message of the season is L's up, you know there's no winning in a season

Thebesteva
04-25-2013, 11:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8MulC.jpg

Think I was like 15 when Kazaam came out, that movie was loved by literally EVERY kid in the 90's. I remember schools taking field trips to see the Lakers star in Kazaam. I think the only thing that killed the movie for most kids was that fugly ass childhood actor

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1cOp46A1g2F1KbZF2TOHqD4UQpxgd2 JQUwwaQ3wQO949kebVb

Who by the way turned into this in his adult years

http://crushable.com/files/2008/06/francis-capra-nc.jpg

thunderup
04-25-2013, 11:55 PM
:lol all the faggots that circle jerk and make fun of this poster

:lol "oh look at me, I'm clowning an individual at his lowest point in life. I'm cool!"

td4mvp2k
04-25-2013, 11:55 PM

:lol LA MF'r 4 ya...

td4mvp2k
04-26-2013, 12:02 AM

did jacko get to dis foo 2? :lol

Thebesteva
04-26-2013, 12:12 AM
did jacko get to dis foo 2? :lol

No idea what happened to this guy

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/2700000/Francis-Capra-on-Heroes-francis-capra-2792885-300-385.jpg

http://images.zap2it.com/images/celeb-77488/francis-capra.jpg

benstanfield
04-26-2013, 01:32 AM
I copied and pasted something you posted earlier. Gotcha.

Latarian Milton
04-26-2013, 02:11 AM
jacob has massive potential to become a real badass and his ceiling is in the sky tbh. don't know why he's so scared of changes when his life can't be more fucked-up. he just feels bored of trying and he's already given up on the society he lives in. i was basically in a similar situation a few months ago until i got admitted by the grad school that im going to attend a few months from now. the society is full of unfairness and college is also a scam but you can at least try something to benefit yourself in this corrupt system imho, there's no perfect world and only the fit ones will survive.

FkLA
04-26-2013, 02:20 AM
jacob has massive potential to become a real badass and his ceiling is in the sky tbh. don't know why he's so scared of changes when his life can't be more fucked-up. he just feels bored of trying and he's already given up on the society he lives in. i was basically in a similar situation a few months ago until i got admitted by the grad school that im going to attend a few months from now. the society is full of unfairness and college is also a scam but you can at least try something to benefit yourself in this corrupt system imho, there's no perfect world and only the fit ones will survive.

:tu

:lol all the faggots that circle jerk and make fun of this poster

:lol "oh look at me, I'm clowning an individual at his lowest point in life. I'm cool!"

:tu :tu