PDA

View Full Version : For broke ass niggas with an education...Apple is hiring and work from home...

Double-Up
04-25-2013, 09:31 PM
http://www.apple.com/jobs/us/aha.html

$14 - $27 an hour

I would like to refer some of you bitches but I have a feeling giving out my personal info here would be a bad move. :lol

Latarian Milton
04-26-2013, 01:15 AM
one has to be a legit american in order to quality imho. even a $10/hour job would make you wealthier than 99% middleclass workers in china tbh and if you can work at home (via a link to the internet), you can as well work from almost anywhere in the world so chinks will take them all. they're born with hacking skills and it wouldn't be very hard for them to get well done whatever works apple hand them imho.

FkLA
04-26-2013, 02:36 AM
How good do you have to be at the things theyre looking for? I know how to install, maintain, and troubleshoot basic shit but Im not an expert on computers/electronics by any means. Do they provide any training ?

CubanMustGo
04-26-2013, 07:55 AM
Great way for Apple to get employees without having to actually provide much (e.g. you pay for the room in your house, the desk, and most everything else). They do provide an iMac and $50 towards the cost of your required dedicated phone line and internet connection.

FkLA: The FAQ says:

Does Apple provide training for the position?

Yes. Training typically lasts four to five weeks, and the content is delivered in a virtual environment by an instructor. The topics covered include Apple product lessons, advanced troubleshooting, customer support essentials, job-specific tools and processes, and much more.

Where would I train and work?

Training takes place at your home office.

Do I need prior Mac experience?

Having some experience on the Mac OS or iOS is beneficial, but if you have experience working on and troubleshooting other operating systems such as Windows and you’re willing to commit to training on the Mac, you could be a good fit for this program.

leemajors
04-26-2013, 09:23 AM
Great way for Apple to get employees without having to actually provide much (e.g. you pay for the room in your house, the desk, and most everything else). They do provide an iMac and $50 towards the cost of your required dedicated phone line and internet connection.

FkLA: The FAQ says:

Does Apple provide training for the position?

Yes. Training typically lasts four to five weeks, and the content is delivered in a virtual environment by an instructor. The topics covered include Apple product lessons, advanced troubleshooting, customer support essentials, job-specific tools and processes, and much more.

Where would I train and work?

Training takes place at your home office.

Do I need prior Mac experience?

Having some experience on the Mac OS or iOS is beneficial, but if you have experience working on and troubleshooting other operating systems such as Windows and you’re willing to commit to training on the Mac, you could be a good fit for this program.

they do college part time at home workers too.

FkLA
04-26-2013, 11:29 AM
^Nice.

Yo, hook me up with a gig there Double-Up.

Suspect
04-26-2013, 03:24 PM
no San Antonio location :( could use a 2nd job

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2013, 04:07 PM
http://www.apple.com/jobs/us/aha.html

$14 - $27 an hour

I would like to refer some of you bitches but I have a feeling giving out my personal info here would be a bad move. :lol

no thanks my dad's checks are working mighty fine :lol

Double-Up
02-27-2014, 01:31 PM
no thanks my dad's checks are working mighty fine :lol

Bum ass nigga...:lol