PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: [img]www.gifsoup.com/shaq-on-dudley-bully-niggas-push-off-witten-no-helmet.gif[/img]

BUMP
04-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Did I use the word "INTENTIONAL" anywhere in my fucking post? No, I never said it was fucking intentional, NBA athletes have enough respect for each other to not try and purposefully injure their peers; unless they're a fucking nutjob like Artest.

What I said was it was a "FUCKING STUPID DIRTY PLAY" and is the exact reason why you don't barrel through someone trying to steal the ball when you know they're about to call a timeout; I can understand it was an honest hustle play in the playoffs trying to make a difference, but you just don't fucking do it. You're not going to steal the ball before the ref awards a timeout, and the player is defenseless against contact; plus it negates any foul that may happen. It's the same fucking thing of hitting a player in the air from behind or under them; you just don't fucking do it. Of course a fucking no name punk ass rookie like Beverley wouldn't know any better; nor any of these lame ass bitches on here who haven't stepped on a hardwood court in their life.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-26-2013, 01:22 PM
:lmao