PDA

View Full Version : OT: *** Official Meltdown Posts Database Thread ***

Phillip
04-26-2013, 02:31 PM
I think we should from now on fill this thread as our own database of classic meltdown posts, in light of today's events of monster1776 deleting classic meltdown posts.

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2013, 02:32 PM
teh meltdowns must happen for the healing to begin

Phillip
04-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Monster1776 on Westbrook's injury - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213018 (deleted posts like a faggot)

Did I use the word "INTENTIONAL" anywhere in my fucking post? No, I never said it was fucking intentional, NBA athletes have enough respect for each other to not try and purposefully injure their peers; unless they're a fucking nutjob like Artest.

What I said was it was a "FUCKING STUPID DIRTY PLAY" and is the exact reason why you don't barrel through someone trying to steal the ball when you know they're about to call a timeout; I can understand it was an honest hustle play in the playoffs trying to make a difference, but you just don't fucking do it. You're not going to steal the ball before the ref awards a timeout, and the player is defenseless against contact; plus it negates any foul that may happen. It's the same fucking thing of hitting a player in the air from behind or under them; you just don't fucking do it. Of course a fucking no name punk ass rookie like Beverley wouldn't know any better; nor any of these lame ass bitches on here who haven't stepped on a hardwood court in their life.

Of course I'm fucking mad, Westbrook is a promising extremely competitive young athlete that could achieve great things if he developed right; it's fucking painful to see someone like him or Rose have a knee injury in their prime. I don't fucking expect you to be able to relate but it really fucking pains me to see something like this to happen to anyone; fuck this year's playoffs, you don't know what can happen with a fucking knee injury and it all happened on a stupid play that could of been avoided.

http://s23.postimg.org/v8qojf3q3/rsz_169504_1464619546934_5975459_n_1.jpg

I played in Cameron Indoor Stadium. I enjoyed my career. What the fuck have you done?

baseline bum
04-26-2013, 02:42 PM
:cry The Monster1776 username is most likely out for the playoffs along with Westbrook now :cry

Double-Up
04-26-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm gonna pull this wager and serve notice to Double Up that should he divulge any further personal information concerning myself I'll leave for good. No arguments, no complaints. I'll go thru the door he has opened.

I ain't fighting anybody on my front porch stoop. No.

Let us proceed...

All you have to do is lodge another piece of my personal information and you'll win, Double. I'll run away. Just like that. I ain't fightin' anybody on my front porch stoopPERIOD

:lol

jeebus
04-26-2013, 02:45 PM
my thread about ElNono had quite a few of them

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212692

baseline bum

Nah, the worst Thread meltdown was when he kept asking everyone if they and their wife molested their kids. :lol

baseline bum

Nah, the worst Thread meltdown was when he kept asking everyone if they and their wife molested their kids. :lol

jeebus
04-26-2013, 02:48 PM

bum, wiping his ass with internet forum etiquette and double posting.

hooperflash
04-26-2013, 02:59 PM
He had twigs for legs and needed to step up his sneaker game, tbh.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought I was insulting Monster.

Phillip
04-26-2013, 03:07 PM
cantbefaded via PM to JT over a massively failed misunderstanding by mookiecrew and co

last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

Phillip
04-26-2013, 03:09 PM
DannyB arguging suns/spurs - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81577&page=6

Fuck you all. I didn't post that last one to try to win the argument. You dishonest fuckers already claimed your hollow bullshit victory ... kinda like the Spurs themselves claimed a hollow bullshit victory over the Suns last year. You people on this blog are totally irrational and insane. It will never matter how right I am, or how good my evidence is. All of you delusional homers will just ignore it so you can make fun of me, and take turns slapping each other on the back. Well, I'm going to do the only thing you fuckers can't cheat me out of ... so long and fuck you all. You won't have me around to jack each other off about. You all can suck a bag of dicks.

kamikazi_player
04-26-2013, 03:14 PM
I miss koriwhat's meltdown posts

Phillip
04-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Koriwhat on his well deserved calf tat jokes - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154713

your type here at this forum is full of jokes man.

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

jeebus
04-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Phillip
04-26-2013, 03:36 PM
OOOOOH and then a thread by koriwhat where he showed pics of his attempts to practice tattooing, and harlemheat raped his face to bloody powder by making a fake "koriwhat" account on a tattoo forum and posting all of koriwhat practice pics that he posted on ST (resulting in lots of criticism to koriwhat by the more experienced tattoo artists http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?t=17187&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=0&sid=3ac5d44a5b5e033d4d2b58068e72f190), resulting in koriwhat deleting most of his posts - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167763 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167763)

Fuck you harlemho!...

Monster1776
04-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Meltdown? Hardly. We still have the second best player in the league surrounded by a strong core. Why would I have a meltdown when our team is still in a better position than most playoff teams; much less a team like your decimated Macericks. No, it was a gut reaction post with strong emotions stirred by similar circumstances in my own past I still have trouble getting over. The only thing I'm embarrassed about is my gratuitous use of the word fuck and being boastful in my last post.

Now what I would be embarrassed about, is the unmitigated piss poor reading comprehension skills you have shown you ignorant uneducated proletariatic worm. Of course I must apologize, I forgot Texas now teaches both Spanish and English in schools now; perhaps that's why you're lacking.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Lol someone from methlahoma city calling someone else uneducated

Phillip
04-26-2013, 03:47 PM
monster1776 on his meltdown post and whether it really was a meltdown post - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213033 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213033&p=6511515#post6511515)

Meltdown? Hardly. We still have the second best player in the league surrounded by a strong core. Why would I have a meltdown when our team is still in a better position than most playoff teams; much less a team like your decimated Macericks. No, it was a gut reaction post with strong emotions stirred by similar circumstances in my own past I still have trouble getting over. The only thing I'm embarrassed about is my gratuitous use of the word fuck and being boastful in my last post.

Now what I would be embarrassed about, is the unmitigated piss poor reading comprehension skills you have shown you ignorant uneducated proletariatic worm. Of course I must apologize, I forgot Texas now teaches both Spanish and English in schools now; perhaps that's why you're lacking.

jeebus
04-26-2013, 03:48 PM

quoted for saving purposes

Phillip
04-26-2013, 03:50 PM

If you were not embarrassed, then why did you delete your posts?

Meltdown.

Phillip
04-26-2013, 03:52 PM
Mister Sinister on getting kicked out of the house - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116337

I don't usually make threads like this, so...I dunno. Yeah. So, my girlfriend and two of our friends are at my house, we're in the basement playing Guitar Hero, and we decide, "O hai, let's go get some caffeine!" So, I offer to drive, offering my mom's minivan on the grounds that it can comfortably seat the most people. I barely have the van out the driveway when my mom calls and screams at me, "Get the van back in the garage right now, god damn you, etc etc." So, I do, then she demands the keys to my car, I refuse, and she drags me upstairs so my dad can join in the yelling at me. Keep in mind, my mother also threatened to "kick my ass" over the phone. So, I go upstairs, and I admit, point blank, in clear wording, that I made a mistake, that I wasn't thinking, and I apologized. Not good enough. So, as I'm trying to talk, my mom keeps cutting me off, prompting me to tell her, "No, you shut the fuck up and let me talk." My father responds with that admonitory finger...thing, and I lose it. I grab my dad's finger and push him back. He yells at me, "Get out of the house, get out of the house, get out of the house." So, I start down the stairs, and my parents are still yelling at me. I respond simply, "No, I'm getting out of the house." I run outside, slam the door and *scream* "FUCK!" as loud as I can, and scratch my own face up to shit, actually drawing a little blood. So, we pile into my friend's car, we go to Wal-Mart, and the whole time, my girlfriend's holding both my hands to keep me from hurting myself again. We get our shit, and head back to my house to pick stuff up, because A) one of my friends has a laptop and a guitar at my house and B) I'm not staying in that house tonight. So, I grab some clothes, work clothes, and some other stuff, and head down the stairs. My parents both try to dissuade me, unsuccessfully, and I'm about a 10 minute walk away at another friend's house.

Which leaves me with no set-in-stone safe place to go to for the next few days, because apparently when my father said "Get out of the house," he meant "Get out of the house until you calm down." Either way, I'm probably going to be crashing from place to place for a while, all without a set of wheels of my own. The only bright side, is that one of the people who was present for this tonight, told me his dad is going to rent a second house behind theirs once it's finished, something I have offered to do, because I now know for sure I need out of the house in which, a week ago, my dad compared me to cancer. I suppose I want to ask you to pray for me, but in my current mental state, I don't think I deserve it. At the very least, it can do me no harm.

I don't know whether this was a legit meltdown, or just a fantastic troll job, but this still amuses me.

Monster1776
04-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Bah.

"When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are."

ohmwrecker
04-26-2013, 03:55 PM
I miss koriwhat. :cry

td4mvp2k
04-26-2013, 03:55 PM

quoted for saving purposes

Phillip
04-26-2013, 04:00 PM
Bah.

"When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are."

another meltdown

Clipper Nation
04-26-2013, 04:05 PM

:lmao Meltd:lolwn: Part 4

Clipper Nation
04-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Monster1776 trying to deflect - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213033&p=6511532&viewfull=1#post6511532

Bah.

thunderup
04-26-2013, 04:19 PM
Bah.

Don't respond to them partner. The logic on Spurstalk is if you question the circle jerk, it's a meltdown already.

:lol internet tough guys

Cry Havoc
04-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Bah.

Quoting someone else isn't going to save you.

Especially considering you're obviously blind to the fact that what happened to Refsbrook is an EVERY DAY play in the NBA, especially since 'Dre Miller's famous "fake timeout" that gave them a free bucket.

Instead of acknowledging the situation and dealing with it like a real fan, you lashed out at a player and this forum. It's the DEFINITION of a meltdown. :lol

Cry Havoc
04-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Don't respond to them partner. The logic on Spurstalk is if you question the circle jerk, it's a meltdown already.

Yes. If you try to deflect from the meltdown and deny the situation, you are going to make it worse. :lol

Funny that Monster1776 appears to have learned that in about 20 minutes, whereas months later it still remains to be seen if you've scraped enough grey matter together to get it. :lol

Brazil
04-26-2013, 04:24 PM
FkLA meltdown was awesome tbh

You posted a pic of 219.2 with your right foot toes completely out of the picture. Post the proof with both your feet lined up evenly, fatboy. :lol

post the old "proof" fatboy :lol

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg407/scaled.php?server=407&filename=777yq.jpg&res=landing

3-4 yrs ago, 5'10 3/4" and probably ~25 lbs lighter tbh

Cool. Post the proof with both your feet clearly visible and on top of the scale, fatboy.

I said if you put money on it Ill go through the trouble of providing the tape measure, etc. Thats just a pic to get a rough idea of how tall I am...which easily shows that Im significantly taller than 5'3'' or whatever height you niggas are giving me.

Im 5'10 3/4'' tbh.

:cry

Real talk theres nothing more pathetic than being ashamed of what you are. Nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself, as Im doing the same...but dont look down on the prototypical minority just because youre a privileged minority. At the end of the day youre still a minority yourself faggot and you fit the fat be@ner stereotype better than probably anyone on this site.

bold, week ban, removal of argie flag, addition of mexican flag

And we can get back to our CoP vs CoM battles :toast

etc...

The Shemale

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201548&highlight=weight

irishock
04-26-2013, 04:26 PM
:lol he stole the pic from http://www.zhaoban.com.cn/xialingying/gny/lanqiu/yxyc_nba/

thunderup
04-26-2013, 04:28 PM
Yes. If you try to deflect from the meltdown and deny the situation, you are going to make it worse. :lol
Cue the Spurstalk logic. Though I have to say a circle jerk epitomizes the gang-mentality/pussy in posters.

Funny that Monster1776 appears to have learned that in about 20 minutes, whereas months later it still remains to be seen if you've scraped enough grey matter together to get it. :lol
:lol I don't give into conformity like many of yall do. If I got a point I'm gonna keep going with it. Like I said, all yall do is gang up on posters when they have a differing opinion on things. It reverts back to the post I made above. Besides, it's wouldn't be fun to be a yes man in a forum like this.

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2013, 04:34 PM
how the fuck is this a circle jerk?

thunderup
04-26-2013, 04:37 PM
how the fuck is this a circle jerk?
Multiple posters in this thread doing the same thing for one reason and one reason only.

DPG21920
04-26-2013, 04:38 PM

What's this?

Jacob1983
04-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Someone owes me a nice vacation. I knew for sure that some bubba on here would post my posts from Games 1 and 2 of the 2011 Finals. Where's my money, bitch?

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2013, 04:41 PM
all we can collectively do is hope and pray this turns into something more serious...

Wade Day-To-Day With Bruised Right Knee; Spoelstra Downplays Condition Apr 26, 2013 3:38 PM EDT

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Wade_Dwyane_mia_120710.jpg Dwyane Wade is listed as day-to-day with a bruised right knee.
"He's been dealing with this for over a month," Erik Spoelstra said. "It's getting better. But he plays a physical game. He was on the ground four or five times [Thursday] night. One was a collision where he got fouled in the first half, he got hit in the elbow, he got hit in the face, he got hit in the knee, all in one play.
"But he's fighting through it. Some days are a little bit better than others, depending on the collisions he has from the night before."
Wade struggled offensively in Thursday's Game 3 against the Milwaukee Bucks, shooting just 1-for-12 from the field with four points and six turnovers.

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Multiple posters in this thread doing the same thing for one reason and one reason only.

Half this thread are quotes from non thunder related shit and the other half is laughing at Monster cause he mad. He's going to say he's not mad but we all know he's mad cause the thunder season is over....PERIOD. We all know he's mad cause his posts and we'd be mad too, when our season ends like that.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm about to pull my hair out hoping for a Duncan injury....it's nerve racking I want it so bad

jag
04-26-2013, 04:43 PM
you ignorant uneducated proletariatic worm.

Monster taking things to the next level with the proletariatic worm smack. He's all in. Taking no prisoners.

thunderup
04-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Half this thread are quotes from non thunder related shit and the other half is laughing at Monster cause he mad. He's going to say he's not mad but we all know he's mad cause the thunder season is over....PERIOD. We all know he's mad cause his posts and we'd be mad too, when our season ends like that.
So multiple posters poking fun of posts made by other posters isn't a circle jerk? Okay, dude.

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2013, 04:49 PM
So multiple posters poking fun of posts made by other posters isn't a circle jerk? Okay, dude.
multiple posters posting about the original post which says to post posts made by other posters is not a circle jerk. Op made a thread for a specific topic and they are just replying

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Monster taking things to the next level with the proletariatic worm smack. He's all in. Taking no prisoners.

nigga hating on the working class too, that's some balls deep shit right there.

Double-Up
04-26-2013, 04:57 PM
What's this?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190275

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212678

DPG21920
04-26-2013, 05:01 PM
I see...didn't see any personal info (maybe bc dead links). I'm sure Koolaid man is sweating and won't talk sh*t to you now :lol

HarlemHeat37
04-26-2013, 05:22 PM
posted in the other thread already...

so word on the street, harlemho, is that you're a complete loser who has way too much time on his hands and a very bad case of koriwhatitis... you're signing up on multiple forum's as yours truly, trying to run my name into the mud before i can even make a name for myself?

what gives man? are you in the industry, are you just some punk kid which i lay odds you'd have to be to do such things, or do you truly just despise me so much you'd waste time with such bs?

whatever it is, fuck you! i'm going to pray night and day that you end up in a fiery head on wreck and you never see the light of day again. i'm not even religious but it's worth a shot.

:lmao

Clipper Nation
04-26-2013, 05:35 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208075

:cry You guys sounds like a bunch of self entitled liberals with all your bitch ass whining :cry

:cry Mother fucker I don't even drink soft drinks. Ice? Come on. I'm as healthy as they get. :cry

:cry Stick to fucking yourself douchebag. :cry

:cry I'm outta here. Can't relate to pussies like you guys on here. :cry

kamikazi_player
04-26-2013, 05:37 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161660

You win HO.... Congrats on being the class act you are.

It's been fun guys.... Enjoyed the bantar with one and all and even you HoBitch. But thats a line that should never have been crossed.

I'm outta here. Good luck to all your teams in the future and go Lakers!

HarlemHeat37
04-26-2013, 05:38 PM
A little over 5 months before the brawl, during the NBA Finals, a professional comedian went on National Television and said "Detroit will burn the city to the ground if the Pistons win." I was in tears the night of the brawl, cursing profusely. Tears of rage. Not at Ron Artest or Ben Wallace, but because we had brought shame to the city of Detroit, a city that didn't need to add to the stereotypes typified by the comedian's comments. We might as well have burned the city to the ground. We were graceless defending the title. And it wasn't just the brawl.

That being said, Ron Artest escalated the situation. He didn't use Palace security. He did something that had no precedent. Ben Wallace and the fan teed it up and Ron Artest knocked it out of the park.

As the clock wound down and it appeared that Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili and Bruce Bowen had sealed a victory for the Spurs in game seven of the NBA Finals, a feeling of relief came over me. The season was over and we wouldn't have this tarnish a Championship season. It was a bitter loss, but part of me was happy. It gave me heart burn an was not the least-bit enjoyable. From Larry Brown to Rasheed Wallace, arguments about the brawl to a bomb scare to knowing the Pistons' fans got involved and ruined an NBA title contender, to 2-1, 3-2, and 2-0 series deficits in the last three rounds, I was spent.

I do view a black person differently than someone who is white. It's more a 'my kind, their kind' attitude. I find with my age that has been changing, but the pregress is not fast enough for me to have any pride in that.

Last summer I was mugged by two people (black) in Pontiac, MI. I spent the rest of my time there afraid of men and afraid of African American men in particular. I was aware of this, but my emotions weren't letting up.

I'd flinch walking down the street. We laugh at that poster (and should), but that's what I had to catch myself doing. Outside the emotional turmoil a crime creates, I discovered that when I was pushed to the brink, I had latent tendencies to evaluate on skin color.

With the economy as bad as it is here in Southeast, MI, I fear I am not the only one who will be subject to a crime that deepens race tensions. It has made me more viligant on things like opportunity and racial tensions. I don't want to hand to my kids racist tendencies and that means we have to even out our society and quickly before we revert to the American view on skin color, as I did last summer.

I always feel like a blubbering idiotic child when I write on this topic.

Lincoln
04-26-2013, 05:41 PM
I got bostonguy to go emo back in my prime

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86289 (RIP MavDynasty)

Lay it on me. Give me as much shit as you want. Call me out on anything I said. I deserve every bit of it. Repost all shit do whatever the hell you want to do. I was wrong and karma is a bitch. Here I will start the bashing...

I,Bostonguy, am a dick sucking piece of shit who talked down to every football fan that wasnt a Patriot fan. Now I will get shitted on 2girls1cup style and there wont be any mercy for me on this. I was a self arrogant piece of shit prick who acted classless like the way the entire Patriots team acted all god damn season. No excuses, the Giants earned the right to be called superbowl champions. I am still a Patriot fan and I dont plan on going anywhere. Now have at it and knock yourselves out...

That fuckin pussy never came back after the giants SB loss

Lincoln
04-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Nvm he actually did come back but he's gone now.

Mono had a great meltdown after the SB loss too

mavs>spurs
04-26-2013, 05:53 PM
lincoln log's meltdown in chat when he wanted to :cry kill himself :cry is top 10 brother!

Lincoln
04-26-2013, 06:02 PM
lincoln log's meltdown in chat when he wanted to :cry kill himself :cry is top 10 brother!

Link?

AaronY
04-26-2013, 06:28 PM
"I know..I'll go on an angry tirade..that will convince people it wasn't a meltdown.."

AaronY
04-26-2013, 06:35 PM
We proletarians have nothing to lose but our chains guize, we should really think about teaming up..

AaronY
04-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Lol "proletariat"..My God

Douche Overload

Robz4000
04-26-2013, 06:38 PM
Surprised this gem hasn't been posted yet.

We won't play as bad.

Martin needs to be acclimated to the rotation and Brooks needs to play lamb and have better rotations.

Despite all this the Spurs still needed a last second shot from Tony Parker, with Tim Duncan playing out of his mind. And don't even mention Ginobili, he won't play at a higher level anymore, he's beyond the word "old".

Plus, 1st game of the season. Not worried at all

thunderup
04-26-2013, 06:48 PM
Surprised this gem hasn't been posted yet.
:lol that's no meltdown, faggot.
:lol shitty no-name poster chomping at the bit to bring big ole thunderup down.

Monster1776
04-26-2013, 06:49 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37313292.jpg

Robz4000
04-26-2013, 06:51 PM
:lol that's no meltdown, faggot.
:lol shitty no-name poster chomping at the bit to bring big ole thunderup down.

Damn, you're salty these days. It's ok bro, you have your excuse if the Thunder lose in the next two rounds. No need to be worried! :lol

thunderup
04-26-2013, 06:53 PM
Damn, you're salty these days. It's ok bro, you have your excuse if the Thunder lose in the next two rounds. No need to be worried! :lol
:lol you're the salty one that has me in mind

:lol quoting me and attempting to equate my post to a meltdown

Monster1776
04-26-2013, 06:55 PM

No kidding huh, this site would of been wonderful when I was studying psychology, fascinating examples of psychosis.

Thebesteva
04-26-2013, 06:58 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37313292.jpg

:lol You found the real Thread

DMC
04-26-2013, 06:59 PM
We proletarians have nothing to lose but our chains guize, we should really think about teaming up..

You philopolemic ablutaphobic gynotikolobomassophile

DMC
04-26-2013, 07:00 PM
No kidding huh, this site would of been wonderful when I was studying psychology, fascinating examples of psychosis.

Too bad you didn't study grammar and English, otherwise you would HAVE known the difference.

Monster1776
04-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Too bad you didn't study grammar and English, otherwise you would HAVE known the difference.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_REkgXByDyuU/S7OQjASZIsI/AAAAAAAAGyg/efjoN0B5xbY/s1600/grammar-nazi2.jpg

AaronY
04-26-2013, 07:16 PM
You philopolemic ablutaphobic gynotikolobomassophile
Fuk U, you Bourgeois pig

DMC
04-26-2013, 07:45 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_REkgXByDyuU/S7OQjASZIsI/AAAAAAAAGyg/efjoN0B5xbY/s1600/grammar-nazi2.jpg

i garduaded colage

midnightpulp
04-26-2013, 08:43 PM
go run asshole naked, backwards through your neighborhood cornfeild screaming HICKORY!!!, fucking jimmy chitwood, spurs asshole licker. reggie fucking miller, he's not even the best player in his family.

Bill_Brasky
04-26-2013, 08:57 PM
Bah.

Holy shit you're a pussy.

Monster1776
04-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Holy shit you're a pussy.

And how exactly did you come to this opinion?

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 12:36 AM
OOOOOH and then a thread by koriwhat where he showed pics of his attempts to practice tattooing, and harlemheat raped his face to bloody powder by making a fake "koriwhat" account on a tattoo forum and posting all of koriwhat practice pics that he posted on ST (resulting in lots of criticism to koriwhat by the more experienced tattoo artists http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?t=17187&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=0&sid=3ac5d44a5b5e033d4d2b58068e72f190), resulting in koriwhat deleting most of his posts - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167763 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167763)

truth of the matter is.... while you sit on ST all day, i'm tattooing. as for the "more experienced tattoo artists", far from it... i'm sure most are lame asses that claim to be this or that but aren't what they think they are. most in this industry claim a lot to be honest and only a handful are worth a damn when it comes down to it.

the complete ignorance of those, like yourself, that dogged me in the beginning are still living on ST. fact is, you think tattooing is just a drawing on people but it's far from that and far from your capacity to digest. i'd lay odds the first line i ever made with a tattoo machine, in skin, would probably be 100,000,000 times better than your 100,000,000th line.

talk shit when you can not only come up with a custom design like this but also tattoo it with one pass and no line building...
http://i40.tinypic.com/4vg30l.jpg

it just goes to show you "phillip", if you put time and effort into something, you're rewarded... keep trying to troll, you might get somewhere!

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 12:39 AM
Dude, I don't even dig tats but that's sick.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 12:39 AM
hey "phillip", quote my last reply to you! more material for your lame ass.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 12:41 AM
Dude, I don't even dig tats but that's sick.

i'd show more, but what's the point? kids will be kids and they'd all talk shit about things they have no clue on. the only thing most these kids know is ST, sitting around licking cheetos off their fingers, scratching their asses, and trying to make fun of others behind a god damn monitor while sitting high in their booster seats.

symple19
04-27-2013, 12:44 AM
i'd show more, but what's the point? kids will be kids and they'd all talk shit about things they have no clue on. the only thing most these kids know is ST, sitting around licking cheetos off their fingers, scratching their asses, and trying to make fun of others behind a god damn monitor while sitting high in their booster seats.

another of the same mold. wow how unexpected to find another in a thread i made... what are the odds?

thing is i don't care if anyone likes my tats or don't like my tats but bringing them up trying to get under my skin in a thread that's not even about them is dumb and adds nothing to the subject at hand.

you don't like me, don't like my tats or whatever, then get the fuck out of here or don't come in to any of my threads.

your type is nothing more than a broken record.

as for calling me a douche... wtf? you know me man? you know anything about me other than i have tats on my calves? you think you know everything because you're some bitchmade motherfucker behind a computer screen but you don't know shit.

your type gets on the internet and tries to bully people because in real life you're nothing. from bullied to bully.

add some substance to the conversation or simply get the fuck out of here.

come out of the woods so i know exactly who to ignore from here on out. thanks!

ohmwrecker
04-27-2013, 12:49 AM
koriwhat!

symple19
04-27-2013, 12:50 AM
truth of the matter is.... while you sit on ST all day, i'm tattooing. as for the "more experienced tattoo artists", far from it... i'm sure most are lame asses that claim to be this or that but aren't what they think they are. most in this industry claim a lot to be honest and only a handful are worth a damn when it comes down to it.

the complete ignorance of those, like yourself, that dogged me in the beginning are still living on ST. fact is, you think tattooing is just a drawing on people but it's far from that and far from your capacity to digest. i'd lay odds the first line i ever made with a tattoo machine, in skin, would probably be 100,000,000 times better than your 100,000,000th line.

talk shit when you can not only come up with a custom design like this but also tattoo it with one pass and no line building...

it just goes to show you "phillip", if you put time and effort into something, you're rewarded... keep trying to troll, you might get somewhere!

This work is fucking terrible. Who is the fat, bean-eating cretin that allowed you to scribble on his blubber? You should give him his money back and apologize

TE
04-27-2013, 12:50 AM
:lmao koriwhat providing more bulletin board material tbh

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 12:55 AM
This work is fucking terrible.

too funny. show me what you can do player!

:lmao koriwhat providing more bulletin board material tbh

oh no!

symple19
04-27-2013, 01:02 AM
too funny. show me what you can do player!

Thankfully, I got a real degree so I don't have to deface fat mexicans with needles.

It's also worth noting that you're not any better now than you were when you were posting pictures of pieces of fruit that you had practiced on

Perhaps its time to return to being a male secretary. It's not too late to get another job before national receptionist day :tu

Reck
04-27-2013, 01:05 AM
Did the guy run out of money to have that tat colored? Looks bad without some actual ink.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:06 AM
Thankfully, I got a real degree so I don't have to deface fat mexicans with needles.

It's also worth noting that you're not any better now than you were when you were posting pictures of pieces of fruit that you had practiced on

Perhaps its time to return to being a male secretary. It's not too late to get another job before national receptionist day :tu

fuck your degree clown! next time you make $250 in 3 hrs doing what you love, hit me up!

btw, if you keep reaching for them stars you might actually grab one one of these days... dude's indian!

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:07 AM
Did the guy run out of money to have that tat colored? Looks bad without some actual ink.

ignorance at its best... usually in tattooing, you break big tattoo's up into what's called "sessions". try again!

monosylab1k
04-27-2013, 01:07 AM

:lmao what an ugly fuckin tat.

symple19
04-27-2013, 01:10 AM
fuck your degree clown! next time you make $250 in 3 hrs doing what you love, hit me up!

It's really not nice to dupe the mentally challenged out of money. Do they even know what you're doing when you work on them?

koriwhat

i'm gonna leave y'all to jack each other off now because that's what y'all do best. this won't end if i stick around because this is what y'all do, keep fishing for more shit to say, act like y'all know everything, and act like a bunch of kids. do you!

Venti Quattro

There's a day for receptionists? :lmao :lmao :lmao

Reck
04-27-2013, 01:11 AM
ignorance at its best... usually in tattooing, you break big tattoo's up into what's called "sessions". try again!

I wont deny there is some ignorance by my part but it also looks ugly as is. Not saying its your fault. Some tattoos are just better with color in them. Dragons are one of those tats that have to have color.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:13 AM
I wont deny there is some ignorance by my part but it also looks ugly as is. Not saying its your fault. Some tattoos are just better with color in them. Dragons are one of those tats that have to have color.

really? tell that to the master, Horiyoshi III!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_965p84t8DTk/TFZ_YBWVefI/AAAAAAAAAH8/KvYHZOUSteE/s1600/Kofuu+Senju,+Horiyoshi+3,irezumi,Matti+Sedholm,+ja panese+tattoo+(355+of+287).jpg

Venti Quattro
04-27-2013, 01:14 AM
Koriwhat, your tattooing gig is disgusting. You should really consider going back to being a secretary and do something worthwhile in your life.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:16 AM
Koriwhat, your tattooing gig is disgusting. You should really consider going back to being a secretary and do something worthwhile in your life.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/850/1367037238388.gif

Clipper Nation
04-27-2013, 01:16 AM

It looks like an 8-year-old's drawing :lol

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 01:18 AM
http://i.pinger.pl/pgr477/26c317d600196e264c94faf1/DICKS-DICKS-EVERYWHERE.jpg

Venti Quattro
04-27-2013, 01:18 AM
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/850/1367037238388.gif

Deflecting with GIFs ain't gonna cut it for your life. You can't GIF your life out. Can you even look at the mirror in the morning, with your tattoos, your capris and your calf tat, and say that you're living your life as it should be?

Trainwreck2100
04-27-2013, 01:20 AM
oh no, the duncan .gif is being used for evil

HarlemHeat37
:lol only koriwhat would brag about ink that Brian Grant could replicate, tbh..

As Chris Rock once said, "Yeah, you could do it, but that don't mean it's to be done! Shit, you can drive a car with your feet if you want to, that don't make it a good fucking idea!"..tbh:lol..

symple19

We don't need to be reminded of what you dream about, faggot

Reck

Yeah I bet you enjoy them too girl.

TE
04-27-2013, 01:21 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_965p84t8DTk/TFZ_YBWVefI/AAAAAAAAAH8/KvYHZOUSteE/s1600/Kofuu+Senju,+Horiyoshi+3,irezumi,Matti+Sedholm,+ja panese+tattoo+(355+of+287).jpg
I need to pull a HarlemHo and find out what pro's think about this shit tbh

On first thought, it's horrible and I would not want my worst enemy to be tatted up with that crappy rendition of a dragon

Trainwreck2100
04-27-2013, 01:22 AM
Deflecting with GIFs ain't gonna cut it for your life. You can't GIF your life out. Can you even look at the mirror in the morning, with your tattoos, your capris and your calf tat, and say that you're living your life as it should be?
Shitty or not, tattoo artists make decent cash, another industry that has found a quality niche taking advantage of idiots

TE
04-27-2013, 01:22 AM

As Chris Rock once said, "Yeah, you could do it, but that don't mean it's to be done! Shit, you can drive a car with your feet if you want to, that don't make it a good fucking idea!"..tbh:lol..
:lmao HarlemHo going in tbh

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 01:23 AM

Fuck yeah lol. http://s9.postimg.org/pzunjbwmn/image.jpg

Reck
04-27-2013, 01:25 AM

On first thought, it's horrible and I would not want my worst enemy to be tatted up with that crappy rendition of a dragon

tbh I dont think that's his work.

Full body tattoing ain't for newbies.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:28 AM

what do you think of hokusai's work? or how about yoshitoshi's? do tell... i need your expertise in edo-period woodblock prints!

btw, if it's merely a rendition... show me a real dragon! :lol

Venti Quattro
04-27-2013, 01:28 AM

I'm not referring to you, dick-dreamer.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:29 AM
tbh I dont think that's his work.

oh, you don't say? :lmao

i thought you fools knew everything about everything?

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:30 AM

please, by all means, ask as many as you can... they'll push your shit so far in, you'll be barfing crap for years to come.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:32 AM
Shitty or not, tattoo artists make decent cash, another industry that has found a quality niche taking advantage of idiots

that would be scratcher's, not professional's.

http://tattooroadtrip.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/images-51.jpg

symple19
04-27-2013, 01:32 AM

Nobody gives a fuck about some zipper-head nip "master" who scribbles on people for a living. You're not an artist. You're a miserable, long-haired, trailer dwelling con artist who steals money from beaners.

:lol calf tats

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 01:33 AM
I'm not referring to you, dick-dreamer.

Ahh nah, you didn't here? We burn them homo sexual types in Oklahoma.

Reck
04-27-2013, 01:35 AM

I never said I did. Cant speak for the rest but one can clearly see a difference in quality.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:36 AM

wtf is brian grant? don't tell me to google it... i expect you to explain since y'all are all-knowing in every aspect of life. you sir are google and when you bring something up i don't know of or about, i expect you to explain yourself.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:44 AM
Nobody gives a fuck about some zipper-head nip "master" who scribbles on people for a living. You're not an artist. You're a miserable, long-haired, trailer dwelling con artist who steals money from beaners.

:lol calf tats

actually, a ton of people give a fuck about horiyoshi III... let me explain for a minute, just to educate your dumbass, if i may? horiyoshi the 3rd is a master craftsman, artist, etc in his field. bar none, he his hands down the best at what he does in this day and age which is traditional japanese tattooing. as a master, hori, you should respect him considering he is a man who has devoted his life to japanese tattooing and upholding its values. you might not respect him, granted you aren't an artist nor a tattooer, but as a hard working man who has devoted his life to becoming a master at what he does, i think a little respect is customary.

y'all might not like the imagery or folk lore behind the imagery, and that's ok by me but to call what this guy does as "shit" is by far the most uneducated response i have ever read here and it proves my hypothesis that y'all trolls are nothing more than ignorant beings with nothing of passion in your lives except to try and 1-up your fellow ST member or anyone else on the net.

Clipper Nation
04-27-2013, 01:45 AM

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:47 AM
lets play a game...

1) take that horiyoshi III dragon above and replicate it on a sheet of paper with either a pen or pencil
2) do not trace that dragon at all in any way, shape or form
3) draw exactly what you see and post your result with your handle signed on that paper
4) tattoo it! haha!

now lets see what y'all got!

i'm serious too, except for #4. if nothing else, for shits and giggles.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:50 AM
one can clearly see a difference in quality.

well, when you've got 60 yrs of practice...

Reck
04-27-2013, 01:51 AM
lol consoles

:lol inferior

:lol poor

:lol playing games on inferior devices because you're poor

:lol peasant

:lol consoles

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:51 AM
play the game or stfu! seems fitting to call you chumps out because god knows, y'all can beat horiyoshi III at his own game, right?

Reck
04-27-2013, 01:52 AM
well, when you've got 60 yrs of practice...

Actually I got none and I noticed it on first glance.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 01:54 AM
Actually I got none and I noticed it on first glance.

man oh man... i was talking about my expertise, time studying japanese/americana traditional designs and tattooing vs horiyoshi III. holy hell!

symple19
04-27-2013, 01:56 AM
actually, a ton of people give a fuck about horiyoshi III... let me explain for a minute, just to educate your dumbass, if i may? horiyoshi the 3rd is a master craftsman, artist, etc in his field. bar none, he his hands down the best at what he does in this day and age which is traditional japanese tattooing. as a master, hori, you should respect him considering he is a man who has devoted his life to japanese tattooing and upholding its values. you might not respect him, granted you aren't an artist nor a tattooer, but as a hard working man who has devoted his life to becoming a master at what he does, i think a little respect is customary.

y'all might not like the imagery or folk lore behind the imagery, and that's ok by me but to call what this guy does as "shit" is by far the most uneducated response i have ever read here and it proves my hypothesis that y'all trolls are nothing more than ignorant beings with nothing of passion in your lives except to try and 1-up your fellow ST member or anyone else on the net.

No, I have no respect for a zip who draws on people. Actually, I find it unfortunate that his ancestors weren't burned into the side of a wall when we dropped the Atom bombs on Japan.

Then, we would have been saved from your irrelevant history lesson, as well as that picture of a shirtless man you posted above.

symple19
04-27-2013, 01:57 AM
:lmao shadowflames so asspained about me calling him a peasant that he brought it to the NBA forum

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 02:02 AM

No, I have no respect for a zip who draws on people. Actually, I find it unfortunate that his ancestors weren't burned into the side of a wall when we dropped the Atom bombs on Japan.

Then, we would have been saved from your irrelevant history lesson, as well as that picture of a shirtless man you posted above.

his ancestors or his peers? you sir, need a little math in your life. his ancestors, those of which he tries to continue on their works through his own, were from hundred(s) of yrs ago, not a mere 1/2 century ago.

btw, you need a little passion other than hate in your life too. though again, if i had to lay odds on it, you're not who you try to be here. have a good day sir!

monosylab1k
04-27-2013, 02:04 AM

Very nice location for a meth lab tbh :tu

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 02:05 AM
anyone gonna draw that dragon already or do y'all give up the claim that y'all are above everyone else and the world rotates solely around you? i'd truly like to see this experiment carried out. i know, as well as all the shit heads here know, y'all aren't gonna partake because it'll crush that ego of yours.

midnightpulp
04-27-2013, 02:08 AM
anyone gonna draw that dragon already or do y'all give up the claim that y'all are above everyone else and the world rotates solely around you? i'd truly like to see this experiment carried out. i know, as well as all the shit heads here know, y'all aren't gonna partake because it'll crush that ego of yours.

The legend fuckin' returns.

The Greatest Spurstalker of All Time, bar fuckin' none.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 02:08 AM
The legend fuckin' returns.

The Greatest Spurstalker of All Time, bar fuckin' none.

draw it!

monosylab1k
04-27-2013, 02:10 AM
lets play a game...

1) take that horiyoshi III dragon above and replicate it on a sheet of paper with either a pen or pencil
2) do not trace that dragon at all in any way, shape or form
3) draw exactly what you see and post your result with your handle signed on that paper
4) tattoo it! haha!

now lets see what y'all got!

i'm serious too, except for #4. if nothing else, for shits and giggles.

Tbh it's more appropriate for you to do this, considering you're the only one who is retarded enough to put amateurish 4th grade level artwork on people permanently.

symple19
04-27-2013, 02:13 AM
his ancestors or his peers? you sir, need a little math in your life. his ancestors, those of which he tries to continue on their works through his own, were from hundred(s) of yrs ago, not a mere 1/2 century ago.

btw, you need a little passion other than hate in your life too. though again, if i had to lay odds on it, you're not who you try to be here. have a good day sir!

Passion? You mean like the devotion you apply to your shitty tattoos? Does it make sense to you to fail miserably while drawing "traditional japanese" works on fat mexican douchebags? Do you feel as though you're contributing to this "tradition"

Reck
04-27-2013, 02:14 AM
:lmao shadowflames so asspained about me calling him a peasant that he brought it to the NBA forum

Actually I brought this is where you belong.

LOL repeating himself and looking like a 32 year old nerd who plays PC games on his mom's basement while burger grease drips down your fat mouth. :lol

symple19
04-27-2013, 02:17 AM
Actually I brought this is where you belong.

LOL repeating himself and looking like a 32 year old nerd who plays PC games on his mom's basement while burger grease drips down your fat mouth. :lol

Reck
04-27-2013, 02:23 AM

:cry

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 02:23 AM
Tbh it's more appropriate for you to do this, considering you're the only one who is retarded enough to put amateurish 4th grade level artwork on people permanently.

so what exactly is 12th grade artwork? or better yet, artwork? do tell... art, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder and the real thing that matters in tattooing is technique(s). i'd have to say, and not to boast, but my technique in line work, shading and color-packing is pretty fuckin' good for someone who has only been doing it a year in a shop with no mentor to show me the ropes. you don't become great over night but i believe i'm on the right path and definitely need to push myself more to get to the top. like the best say, "when you think you know it all, you might as well get out of tattooing", and i truly believe the same and that's why every day i am constantly pushing myself to learn, learn, learn.

the problem i have with y'all is your backing out of everything when push comes to shove... i on the other hand, find it to be very motivational and i tend to push forward instead of backwards with a pointing finger. so, you can't draw a dragon, who cares? so, you don't like what i do, so what? i don't do what i do for you or anyone else here, i do it for my clients, for myself and for tattooing.

when trying to prove a point to the ignorant, so what if it gets construed as "material"? ST is irrelevant outside of ST, y'all aren't gonna be rewarded for trolling when it's all said and done. my point is, y'all talk so much shit about everything but never back a damn thing up, instead y'all twist it in your favor and frankly, weak minded individuals do that. if you simply said, "i can't draw that", i'd think more highly of y'all but not even attempting it and falling back on another shot towards me just proves y'all are weak.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 02:26 AM
Does it make sense to you to fail miserably while drawing "traditional japanese" works on fat mexican douchebags? Do you feel as though you're contributing to this "tradition"

did i claim to draw traditional japanese? it's actually americana that derived from japanese. also, if you were able to read, i stated the ethnicity of said client further back in this thread which happens not to be mexican. whether or not you think of my client as fat is ridiculous, but douchebag? nah, the guy is actually a down to earth human being and was a pleasure to tattoo.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 02:32 AM
so i guess no one is going to replicate horiyoshi III's artwork? so my hypothesis is no longer a hypothesis. it is valid to say, y'all are nothing more than trolls with no greater value to add here or anywhere else.

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 02:34 AM
Very nice location for a meth lab tbh :tu

When you live in a gated community in the mountains it's almost impossible for the po-po to fuck with you.

symple19
04-27-2013, 02:35 AM
did i claim to draw traditional japanese? it's actually americana that derived from japanese. also, if you were able to read, i stated the ethnicity of said client further back in this thread which happens not to be mexican. whether or not you think of my client as fat is ridiculous, but douchebag? nah, the guy is actually a down to earth human being and was a pleasure to tattoo.

Americana? Dragons are definitely as American as apple pie.

So basically what you're saying is that you're an unoriginal piece of shit who can't come up with any original scribblings of your own? How long did it take you to trace that from somebody else?

thunderup
04-27-2013, 02:36 AM

That's great! Don't listen to any of these chumps, partner. If tattooing is your swag then run with it.

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 02:39 AM

So basically what you're saying is that you're an unoriginal piece of shit who can't come up with any original scribblings of your own? How long did it take you to trace that from somebody else?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/728/R4WJHSH5TJ4EXVZ4IWS2A6VYE3LL3FM6.gif

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 02:42 AM

you just don't get it... exposed is what you are atm. btw, if dragons aren't from america, where are they from? :lmao do you get what i am hinting at? do ya?

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 02:42 AM
That's great! Don't listen to any of these chumps, partner. If tattooing is your swag then run with it.

oh i am, they aren't gonna sway me one way or the other and trust me man they've definitely been trying for a long long time now.

symple19
04-27-2013, 02:54 AM
you just don't get it... exposed is what you are atm. btw, if dragons aren't from america, where are they from? :lmao do you get what i am hinting at? do ya?

Oh, I get it. You plagiarize awful work and trace it on people. Then, you call yourself an artist and post pictures of this scribbling on a message board in a desperate search for affirmation due to your low self-esteem and the fact that you suck at life

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 02:58 AM
Oh, I get it. You plagiarize awful work and trace it on people. Then, you call yourself an artist and post pictures of this scribbling on a message board in a desperate search for affirmation due to your low self-esteem and the fact that you suck at life

haha! because you know everything, right? so now, studying a style is plagiarizing? interesting. and you're a psychiatrist too? btw, what's "winning at life" then? do tell! i am eagerly awaiting your reply.

as well, i don't trace on people... it's called a stencil and it's applied with a formulated solution. tracing it onto people would indicate the process is done by seeing through the skin and using a pen/machine from underneath the layers of dermis? i'm not understanding your bs.

just how much more mentally incapacitated do you want to be perceived here? keep acting like you know it all and a reboot of "life goes on" with you as corky might be in the works.

whitemamba
04-27-2013, 02:59 AM
fuck u jim buss, we wanted phil, u stupid dumb ugly hat wearing **** muscle

symple19
04-27-2013, 03:05 AM
haha! because you know everything, right? so now, studying a style is plagiarizing? interesting. and you're a psychiatrist too? btw, what's "winning at life" then? do tell! i am eagerly awaiting your reply.

as well, i don't trace on people... it's called a stencil and it's applied with a formulated solution. tracing it onto people would indicate the process is done by seeing through the skin and using a pen/machine from underneath the layers of dermis? i'm not understanding your bs.

Plagiarizing, tracing, then calling it "art" and a "passion" = failing at life

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 03:07 AM
Plagiarizing, tracing, then calling it "art" and a "passion" = failing at life

so meth, rape, murder, and your mentally challenged self = winning at life? fuckin' rad!

btw, horiyoshi III is, in your definition, a thief? a man who plagiarizes others work, etc...? i'm just trying to understand your nonsense. sailor jerry, as well, is a thief too? and hardy? mike malone? horimasu? and thousands of others? holy shit! we hit the mecca of brilliance that is the all-knowing symple.

symple19
04-27-2013, 03:21 AM
so meth, rape, murder, and your mentally challenged self = winning at life? fuckin' rad!

btw, horiyoshi III is, in your definition, a thief? a man who plagiarizes others work, etc...? i'm just trying to understand your nonsense. sailor jerry, as well, is a thief too? and hardy? mike malone? horimasu? and thousands of others? holy shit! we hit the mecca of brilliance that is the all-knowing symple.

I don't know who all those people you just named are, and thank goodness. But I'm sure they'd take one look at your work and tell you to stop plagiarizing, doodling on douchebags, and quit.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 03:25 AM
I don't know who all those people you just named are...

for real? you don't say... just like most subjects here on ST, you once again have no clue about a god damn thing. i guess you aren't the mecca of brilliance and all-knowing? damn, that's a dissapointment.

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 03:35 AM
http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1225/22450659_2668464.jpg

HI-FI
04-27-2013, 03:37 AM

not bad. that can't be Oklahoma though, it was flat as shit when i was there. what state is that? and you make all that money from selling meth?

Reck
04-27-2013, 03:40 AM
http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1225/22450659_2668464.jpg

Bend over, I'll show you an asshole.

koriwhat
04-27-2013, 03:48 AM
Bend over, I'll show you an asshole.

cubs?

FkLA
04-27-2013, 04:03 AM
FkLA meltdown was awesome tbh

etc...

The Shemale

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201548&highlight=weight

Proud of you right now tbh. Nice to see you against your French blood and actually fight back instead of just bending over bro. Thats not a meltdown and the tone of the posts isnt the same as the actual meltdowns but regardless cant hate on the effort on your part.

FkLA
04-27-2013, 04:04 AM
On second thought you probably posted that in hopes that people would come and aid you in taking down big bad FkLA. Nevermind. :lol

Woo Bum-kon
04-27-2013, 04:27 AM
Personally, I just can't get enough of lumpin Chinese dragons. I can't wait to see what it looks like in color!

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 04:38 AM
not bad. that can't be Oklahoma though, it was flat as shit when i was there. what state is that? and you make all that money from selling meth?

Found myself a cozy little spot in the mountains north of Phoenix where I can enjoy a nice cigar with a beautiful sunset; although Oklahoma will always be home in my heart, the direct flight to and fro makes things easy too.

And what can I say? I'm a regular Walter White.

Blake
04-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Koriwhat adding new meltdowns in a meltdown thread.

:tu

DPG21920
04-27-2013, 02:46 PM
Monster is an idiot. Just wow. Has to be a troll. He's like every internet cliche rolled up into one. He has terrible basketball takes, gets butthurt, uses random generic throw away responses, melts down, post details of his personal life then pictures of his home because he cares so much about what people on ST say that he has to provide physical proof he's awesome?

Ugh.

Blake
04-27-2013, 02:52 PM
Eventually it doesn't matter what happens, Pop is the best coach in the league (just visit Lakerground and ask anyone) and you're still an emo enlightened, prius drving prison guard.

I drive a 2012 Ford Mustang 5.0 six-speed manual fuckhead!

I might just go terrorize the neighborhood and scare the shit out of women and children after watching this stupid coach get the whole team embarrassed!

:lol :lol :lol

Still so good, imo.

Reck
04-27-2013, 02:59 PM
Mystix irrational hate for Pop is only equaled by TDMVP's much, more intense irrational and blind hate for Parker. :lol

DPG21920
04-27-2013, 03:03 PM
On second thought you probably posted that in hopes that people would come and aid you in taking down big bad FkLA. Nevermind. :lol

Just flat out copying MS schtick.

Blake
04-27-2013, 03:29 PM

Agreed you're bad.

Phillip
04-27-2013, 04:24 PM

lol utsa

Blake
04-27-2013, 04:46 PM
Lol you hate the Mustang.

This whole place is full of win.

I can go to the political forum and those geniuses there have all but solved the worlds problems. I learn so much there.

The NBA forum has taught me that ALL white women desire ALL black men. What en edumacation. :lmao
I also learned that Kobe is God himself regardless of any crimes he has committed.

I can go to THE CLUB and learn all about which TV shows are the most "hip" to watch.

I can come to the SAN ANTONIO SPURS section and watch sheeple trip and fall over each other trying to fellate their leader because he "trolled" them with a genius ESPN/article trolljob.

Wow. I feel honored that posters don't like my truth.

Win-Win.

Crumpets and Scones.

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Monster is an idiot. Just wow. Has to be a troll. He's like every internet cliche rolled up into one. He has terrible basketball takes, gets butthurt, uses random generic throw away responses, melts down, post details of his personal life then pictures of his home because he cares so much about what people on ST say that he has to provide physical proof he's awesome?

Ugh.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31031228.jpg

FkLA
04-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Just flat out copying MS schtick.

That doesnt make any sense. MS is a terrible human being why would I want to 'copy' him ?

Agreed you're bad.

And youre a cuck.

Blake
04-28-2013, 08:06 AM
Awful really.

Smh utsa.

Phillip
04-29-2013, 08:53 PM
OKC defending Durant and Perkins for their intentionally dirty play as retaliation for Beverly's unintentional injury of Westbrook which happened on a play that was not dirty at all - http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213242

No respect for fans who wish injury on players. You're a shitty fan, period. Hate what a guy does and how he does it. Hate everything about a player, but to laugh and have joy in a player's injury is really a reflection of how shitty an individual you are. A true fan of the league and a sport wants every team at 100%, 100% of the time. You want to play and beat the opponent at their best. Have you ever even played a sport or have any idea the effort it takes to reach any type of success? Like I said, hate the guy all you want, that's cool, but at least have respect for what a guy puts in to get where he is and have enough balls to wish your opponent is at their best.

MSPaint
04-29-2013, 09:46 PM
all we can collectively do is hope and pray this turns into something more serious...

Wade Day-To-Day With Bruised Right Knee; Spoelstra Downplays Condition

Apr 26, 2013 3:38 PM EDT

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Wade_Dwyane_mia_120710.jpg
Dwyane Wade is listed as day-to-day with a bruised right knee.
"He's been dealing with this for over a month," Erik Spoelstra said. "It's getting better. But he plays a physical game. He was on the ground four or five times [Thursday] night. One was a collision where he got fouled in the first half, he got hit in the elbow, he got hit in the face, he got hit in the knee, all in one play.
"But he's fighting through it. Some days are a little bit better than others, depending on the collisions he has from the night before."
Wade struggled offensively in Thursday's Game 3 against the Milwaukee Bucks, shooting just 1-for-12 from the field with four points and six turnovers.

DWADE trying to cash in on the "injured player" bandwagon, tbh.

AaronY
05-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Da_Suns_Fan might need his own wing here..

HarlemHeat37
05-01-2013, 11:50 PM
:lol searching for predictions he made 4 years ago to show how smart he is:(..