PDA

View Full Version : Get Fired Up Video

DuncanInYourFace
04-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Still my favorite spurs vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE5FCaqQp_M

2005 Finals are one of the most criminally underrated epic playoff battles of all-time - two coaching geniuses - (people forget the pistons evaporated the so-called laker "dream team" of 2004 - shaq, kobe, malone, gary payton!)

Arcadian
04-26-2013, 08:04 PM
There's no doubt that 2005 was one of the best Finals ever. Who is underrating it?

DarrinS
04-26-2013, 08:28 PM
I just watched my 2005 DVD. Loved that season.

Budkin
04-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Agree about Games 5-7. 1-4 were blowouts. And 3-4 in Detroit were utter embarrassments.

TheyCallMePro
04-26-2013, 08:39 PM
That was the BEST finals ever. We were the champs in 2003. Detroit won it all in 2004. And then we both met up in 2005, as by far and away the two best teams, and played an epic 7 game series. It's outrageous that the only thing that finals is 'remembered' for is that it was the lowest rated finals of all time. Seriously. What more can people want? The two best teams going head to head and going to 7 games in the FINALS. We should have met Detroit in the 07 finals too, but Lebron got every call in the Eastern Conference Finals vs Detroit and they ended up upsetting them. I knew when they did that we would sweep Cleveland then, and I remember being so happy because Detroit was SO MUCH better than the Cavs and would have given the Spurs another epic series in the Finals that year. Oh the memories...gosh I want to win a championship so bad again.

DuncanInYourFace
04-26-2013, 10:01 PM
That was the BEST finals ever. We were the champs in 2003. Detroit won it all in 2004. And then we both met up in 2005, as by far and away the two best teams, and played an epic 7 game series. It's outrageous that the only thing that finals is 'remembered' for is that it was the lowest rated finals of all time. Seriously. What more can people want? The two best teams going head to head and going to 7 games in the FINALS. We should have met Detroit in the 07 finals too, but Lebron got every call in the Eastern Conference Finals vs Detroit and they ended up upsetting them. I knew when they did that we would sweep Cleveland then, and I remember being so happy because Detroit was SO MUCH better than the Cavs and would have given the Spurs another epic series in the Finals that year. Oh the memories...gosh I want to win a championship so bad again.

I'm not usually a believer in conspiracy theories - but it was HIGHLY suspicious that detroit went down to lebron that year. you know stern didnt want that re-match in the finals...

Arcadian
04-26-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm not usually a believer in conspiracy theories - but it was HIGHLY suspicious that detroit went down to lebron that year. you know stern didnt want that re-match in the finals...

:lol So instead he got the Spurs sweeping Lebron off his ass.