PDA

View Full Version : Something I noticed about T-Mac

weeks
04-27-2013, 05:27 AM
He's not the most boisterous of fans - he probably doesn't want to get too crazy when he hasn't even put foot on the floor yet. he claps and supports us, but with restraint.

Yet when kawhi leonard makes plays, it seems to be different. he gets up out of his chair and cheers and shouts.

perhaps this lends credence to the "tmac mentoring kawhi" angle?

make of it what you will

Mal
04-27-2013, 05:29 AM
He`ll see some court time on Sunday and we`ll see.

jyra
04-27-2013, 07:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMd0ILltcc0

Looks like he is already showing Kawhi some of his moves in practice.

TampaDude
04-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Just in case anyone has forgotten...

w5Vmhav8muU

:hat

Whisky Dog
04-27-2013, 10:41 AM
Ok so in his 1 week here he's taken a liking to Leonard

TrueSpursFan
04-27-2013, 11:11 AM
So that's why leanord was aggressive in the low post last night.
:toast Thank you T-Mac

DesignatedT
04-27-2013, 12:18 PM
lol

Seventyniner
04-27-2013, 12:22 PM
Good observation. I wonder if Pop mentioned this mentoring to TMac during contract negotiations, or TMac just took it upon himself?

BackHome
04-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Oh I am sure that Pop told him that Kawhi was the man and he could get some playing time but would be very limited this year. Also he probably told him nothing is in stone for next year as far as a contract but they were looking for someone to spell him for a few minutes a game and someone who would not mind sitting on the bench...and not bitch about it..:)

I would not mind that Tracy is kida like Manu for this next game...five minutes a quarter and then in the fourth see how much gas he has left in his tank.

exstatic
04-27-2013, 01:41 PM
So that's why leanord was aggressive in the low post last night.
:toast Thank you T-Mac

Well, that, and LA came out with three guards after half time.

Prime Time
04-27-2013, 02:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMd0ILltcc0

Looks like he is already showing Kawhi some of his moves in practice.

More like Kawhi was teaching him, tbh :hat

milkyway21
04-27-2013, 07:46 PM
For a better slamdunker between - Dwight Howard or Tmac ?

I pick Tmac ! :flypig

ivanfromwestwood
04-27-2013, 08:02 PM
did tmac already spend all his cash or is he still loaded? I know he made a lot. wonder if he blew it all. I would like him next year for the vet min.

JRHernandez88
04-27-2013, 08:04 PM
The first thing that came to mind when we signed McGrady was Leonard learning from him. I've been erect ever since :greedy

no but seriously Tracy McGrady was one of my favorites that boy was the best scorer in the game at one point. The only better option would be getting fkn Kobe Bryant to mentor our boy. DUDE WAS A ANIMAL. This is all business, great move by the spurs. How much are they paying him anyway.

therealtruth
04-27-2013, 08:38 PM
The first thing that came to mind when we signed McGrady was Leonard learning from him. I've been erect ever since :greedy

no but seriously Tracy McGrady was one of my favorites that boy was the best scorer in the game at one point. The only better option would be getting fkn Kobe Bryant to mentor our boy. DUDE WAS A ANIMAL. This is all business, great move by the spurs. How much are they paying him anyway.

It wouldn't work if Leonard didn't have that drive in him. He wants to be the best so I am sure he's trying to soak up as much as he can from TMac.

Spurs9
04-28-2013, 04:17 PM
T-mac has easily always been one of my favorite players. I hope he sees some playing time.