PDA

View Full Version : Did World Puss cheapshot elbow yet again? Parker.

Fabbs
04-27-2013, 08:58 AM
While it might have been incidental contact, given Puss' history and seeing it on replay, sure looks like Metta Pussy aimed then put his elbow right into Parkers jaw. Knowing Puss' character, would not surprise me if he was aiming for Parkers bad eye and missed.

timvp

Considering Metta is liable to snap at any moment, I'd rather him sit out Sunday. I don't think he'd take too kindly to another embarrassment.

Capt Bringdown

Agreed. The guy's nuts and I wouldn't put it past him to try to hurt one of the Spurs.
2006 vs Kings we were cruising in the playoffs and in the 4th qtr about to win the clincher. Artest body slammed Parker with a cheapshot and Parker was 60% for the fatal Mavs series. :depressed
I wouldn't screw around with this bully-pussy cheapshot artist.

TampaDude
04-27-2013, 09:06 AM
While it might have been incidental contact, given Puss' history and seeing it on replay, sure looks like Metta Pussy aimed then put his elbow right into Parkers jaw. Knowing Puss' character, would not surprise me if he was aiming for Parkers bad eye and missed.

timvp

Capt Bringdown

2006 vs Kings we were cruising in the playoffs and in the 4th qtr about to win the clincher. Artest body slammed Parker with a cheapshot and Parker was 60% for the fatal Mavs series. :depressed
I wouldn't screw around with this bully-pussy cheapshot artist.

Looks like ARTEST is sitting out Game 4. Guess he got some sand in his mangina.