PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: OKC is not better without Westbrook

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Ya'll can say all you want tbh. This dude gets criticized for his chucking, being a bitch and a monkeyballer and I'm one of his biggest haters. But without him OKC has gotten weaker. He doesn't make his teammates better but the team is certainly better with him. Durant will be forced to carry a more offensive load. And the supporting cast will crumble under the pressure of making up for Westbrook's absence. You will see it when all is said and done.

OKC
04-27-2013, 09:46 AM
Yeah there's no way OKC is better without him. Now honestly I can see OKC still having a remote shot at making the WCF without him but I don't see them getting past SA without him. Jackson's a solid PG though. I think he could raise a few eyebrows potentially

thispego
04-27-2013, 09:47 AM
really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :wow

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 10:10 AM
really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :wow

Ya'll can say all you want tbh. You will see it when all is said and done.

racm
04-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Don't see them having an easy time against LAC with Paul and Bledsoe free to punish the Thunder on the perimeter.

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Don't see them having an easy time against LAC with Paul and Bledsoe free to punish the Thunder on the perimeter.

CP3 is going to punish those scrub pg's tbh. :lol at the thought of fisher guarding him

Bill_Brasky
04-27-2013, 12:08 PM
From what I've seen of Reggie Jackson this year, he seems to be a very solid player. He is no Westbrook though, I can see him struggling a bit when the pressure gets turned up.

AaronY
04-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Jackson's a solid PG though. I think he could raise a few eyebrows potentiallyI'm not familiar with him..what is his skill set, strengths, weaknesses etc?

OKC
04-27-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm not familiar with him..what is his skill set, strengths, weaknesses etc?

6-3, 208, freakish wingspan. Highest vertical leap on the OKC roster. Not suggesting a vertical leap makes you a great ball player, just trying to paint a picture of his skillset. The stats won't show it now due to limited minutes, but he has the skillset to be the best rebounding point guard in the league. Smart player, sets up guys well. Definitely takes what's given to him. Does not force things. Has shown great ability to finish at the rim whether it be with touch or power. Average perimeter shooter, but a better 3 point shooter than Westbrook. Weaknesses - he's young and has no playoff experience.

Indazone
04-27-2013, 12:38 PM
OKC loses 10-15 points without Westbrook and subbing in Jackson. It's on!

OKC
04-27-2013, 12:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ZAPpgfzF0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__N0aOjCZ5c

OKC
04-27-2013, 12:44 PM
OKC loses 10-15 points without Westbrook and subbing in Jackson. It's on!

It's not really that simple. I don't think you'll find many people who think Houston is as good as OKC is, even without Westbrook.

Proxy
04-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Who says they're better without him?

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 12:47 PM
It's not really that simple. I don't think you'll find many people who think Houston is as good as OKC is, even without Westbrook.

Houston is definitely still not as good as OKC but don't sleep on this series just yet imho. Without Westbrook things can get pretty ugly for the Thunder.

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 12:47 PM

A lot tbh. Leading them is DMC. Sup nigga.

OKC
04-27-2013, 12:48 PM

People who think Westbrook is a chucking ball hog, I guess.

OKC
04-27-2013, 12:50 PM
The talk is with Jackson, but don't forget there's old man Fisher on the bench too. Yeah..he's 38, but in terms of a guy who's heady and can find the open shooters and who can handle playoff pressure, he's a pretty good option.

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 12:51 PM

No offense bruh but he is though as I said in my first post he doesn't make his teammates better but he certainly makes OKC better.

BUMP
04-27-2013, 12:53 PM
And the supporting cast will crumble under the pressure of making up for Westbrook's absence.

Do you have facts to support this claim? Did you go into the OKC locker room and interview each individual player to gouge their personality types? Were they right brain/left brain thinkers? What degree they had in college? I'm curious to see the fact to back up such a claim.

Proxy
04-27-2013, 12:57 PM

I feel he isn't smart enough to understand when to defer to KD, but it's entirely idiotic to take that one fault and magnify it to the point where someone would try and justify OKC being better off without him.

OKC
04-27-2013, 12:58 PM
No offense bruh but he is though as I said in my first post he doesn't make his teammates better but he certainly makes OKC better.

THat doesn't offend me. Ive watched Westbrook since day 1. We've all wondered at times what the results in year 1 would have been if Earl Watson were out there instead of Westbrook - but wins didn't matter that season, we were just grooming players. THen we all sat and wondered at times what would happen if Eric Maynor were given more of Westbrook's minutes. As great as Westbrook is, he still leaves you scratching your head at times. I guess now we'll see what happens.

OKC
04-27-2013, 01:00 PM
I feel he isn't smart enough to understand when to defer to KD, but it's entirely idiotic to take that one fault and magnify it to the point where someone would try and justify OKC being better off without him.

They're not. I don't know how anyone could think that. What I do believe though is that Jackson is way better than some people realize. Whether he brings it or chokes under pressure we'll have to find out.

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 01:03 PM
Do you have facts to support this claim? Did you go into the OKC locker room and interview each individual player to gouge their personality types? Were they right brain/left brain thinkers? What degree they had in college? I'm curious to see the fact to back up such a claim.

Ya'll can say all you want tbh. You will see it when all is said and done.

BUMP
04-27-2013, 01:05 PM
How do I know that I will be seeing it? Do you have any evidence to support your claim?

Malice
04-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Seriously, you guys think Fisher will start? Jesus...good luck OKC lol

Proxy
04-27-2013, 01:09 PM
They're not. I don't know how anyone could think that. What I do believe though is that Jackson is way better than some people realize. Whether he brings it or chokes under pressure we'll have to find out.

He played Manu pretty tough... I liked what I saw from him.

Proxy
04-27-2013, 01:10 PM
A lot tbh. Leading them is DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665). Sup nigga.

Well that doesn't surprise me, tbh

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 01:17 PM
How do I know that I will be seeing it? Do you have any evidence to support your claim?

You can type therefore you are not blind. You know the rest. :hat

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 01:20 PM
I still think OKC has this series though it will be harder than they want it to be. IMO, Westbrook's loss will be exposed on the 2nd round or WCF if they get there.

DMC
04-27-2013, 01:32 PM
OKC is undoubtedly a better team without Westbrook. They may not have better results, but as a team they are better because Durant will fortify Ibaka and Ibaka will fortify Collision and Collison will fortify Martin and Martin will Fortify himself more than he should. There are other fortifications going on as well.

In all, fortifications will outnumber knee surgeries, and the eventual outcome will show that OKC would be better if they did not have a chucking PG.

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Ya'll can say all you want tbh. This dude gets criticized for his chucking, being a bitch and a monkeyballer and I'm one of his biggest haters. But without him OKC has gotten weaker. He doesn't make his teammates better but the team is certainly better with him. Durant will be forced to carry a more offensive load. And the supporting cast will crumble under the pressure of making up for Westbrook's absence. You will see it when all is said and done.

Did you really need to make a thread for your opinion instead of just sharing it in the 3 or so other ones? And no shit pretty much any same person would agree with you; the only thing positive for OKC is that it might encourage some maturity growth.

04-27-2013, 09:15 PM
:tu

Solid prediction by da bank manager so far, tbh fwiw, [img]shaq-on-dudley.gif[img] etc

Brunodf
04-27-2013, 09:19 PM
40 pts in the 1st quarter without their top 2 scorer...

Monster1776
04-27-2013, 09:32 PM
Was this thread meat to be read sarcastically?

Venti Quattro
04-27-2013, 09:34 PM
They're not bad without Westbrook, because Durant is gonna absorb most of the shots that Westbrook will take (or chuck), but ultimately they'll need him vs San Antonio.

TrainOfThought5
04-27-2013, 09:50 PM
They're not bad without Westbrook, because Durant is gonna absorb most of the shots that Westbrook will take (or chuck), but ultimately they'll need him vs San Antonio.

That Kawhi v Durant matchup will be one for the ages.

benstanfield
04-27-2013, 09:51 PM
They aren't getting past round 2. Beating the team that literally doesn't call plays is one thing, winning an actual playoff series with only 1 real scorer is another.

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 10:17 PM
OKC is undoubtedly a better team without Westbrook. They may not have better results, but as a team they are better because Durant will fortify Ibaka and Ibaka will fortify Collision and Collison will fortify Martin and Martin will Fortify himself more than he should. There are other fortifications going on as well.

In all, fortifications will outnumber knee surgeries, and the eventual outcome will show that OKC would be better if they did not have a chucking PG.

But isn't that the goal in this universe? In this league? You build a team to WIN and WIN only.

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 10:20 PM
Again I don't expect Houston to win this series though I may have been wrong about Houston making it harder than OKC expected. 2nd Round will be the test for OKC and WCF if they get past CP3 without an all-star guard.

EDIT: I just woke up and just saw the results of LAC MEM, damn OKC might get away with Westbrook's loss if Memphis wins the series imho.

Reck
04-27-2013, 10:29 PM
LOL quality thread. :tu

Reck
04-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Anyone with half a functioning brain should know the clear cut answer to this simple question.

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Anyone with half a functioning brain should know the clear cut answer to this simple question.

Apparently... :lmao

Reck
04-27-2013, 10:47 PM
Apparently... :lmao

And your point? Thunder have been giving up 20 point leads with Russel too. Is that your barometer? Nice thread.

Venti Quattro
04-27-2013, 10:50 PM
And your point? Thunder have been giving up 20 point leads with Russel too. Is that your barometer? Nice thread.

:lmao stop trying to have good basketball takes. Tim's bank manager even out-qualifies you for that position

Go sit in a corner and listen to Mambo No. 5 and Simple Plan.

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 10:52 PM
:lmao stop trying to have good basketball takes. Tim's bank manager even out-qualifies you for that position

Props on Venti for backing me up :lol But seriously bruh, I'm done with those days

Reck
04-27-2013, 10:53 PM

Says a guy that never has one. :lol

Salty mad from the ass rape I gave you last night. :lol

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 10:54 PM

The "apparently" wasn't for the game right now tbh. I'm not even watching it. UFC 159 ma nigga. :lol comprehend more bruh

Reck
04-27-2013, 10:57 PM
The "apparently" wasn't for the game right now tbh. I'm not even watching it. UFC 159 ma nigga. :lol comprehend more bruh

So that post just happened to coincide with Durant bricking his latest shots? Ok man. lol

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 11:00 PM
So that post just happened to coincide with Durant bricking his latest shots? Ok man. lol

The apparently was a response to this

If you look at the game thread I even asked what happened with OKC. :lol double fail man, I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you tbh :lol

Reck
04-27-2013, 11:03 PM
If you look at the game thread I even asked what happened with OKC. :lol double fail man, I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you tbh :lol

Couldn't have been more ambiguous.

100%duncan
04-27-2013, 11:06 PM
Couldn't have been more ambiguous.

:wakeup

Thinking that I would contradict myself on my own thread is stupid tbh. Not my fault tbh.

thunderup
04-27-2013, 11:19 PM
:lol Shadowflames with the bads, once again

Reck
04-27-2013, 11:21 PM
:lol Shadowflames with the bads, once again

OKC held it down with Durant delivering.

:lol Westbrook being a difference. Not.

thunderup
04-27-2013, 11:23 PM
OKC held it down with Durant delivering.

:lol Westbrook being a difference. Not.
:lol are you fucking kidding me?

:lol if we had Russ, this game would not have been in doubt

:lol go listen to Simple Plan, Nascar loving faggot

Reck
04-27-2013, 11:32 PM
:lol are you fucking kidding me?

:lol if we had Russ, this game would not have been in doubt

:lol go listen to Simple Plan, Nascar loving faggot

:lol Meth interfering with your thought process, per par.

:lol Already forgot they almost choke a win on game 3 and barely won it WITH Russel.

:lol Thinking I listen to Simple Plan because someone else said so

:lol you

thunderup
04-27-2013, 11:34 PM
:lol Meth interfering with your thought process, per par.

:lol Already forgot they almost choke a win on game 3 and barely won it WITH Russel.

:lol Thinking I listen to Simple Plan because someone else said so

:lol you
:lol so if you are so all-knowing, how will we fare when we play the Floppers or Grizzlies? What if we get to play the Spurs in the WCF? Will we fare better?

Reck
04-27-2013, 11:37 PM
:lol so if you are so all-knowing, how will we fare when we play the Floppers or Grizzlies? What if we get to play the Spurs in the WCF? Will we fare better?

Thunder have enough scorers to get by either team. The Spurs are your biggest threat but your bigs will decimate ours.

Heat will bukakke you with or without Russel. Has been proven and done before.

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 12:01 AM
Thunder have enough scorers to get by either team. The Spurs are your biggest threat but your bigs will decimate ours.

OKC's bigs didn't do shit to the Spurs' frontline except for that flukey game 3. Durant and Harden went ham on the Spurs, that's why they lost. But I'm a little bit confused when you say "ours" tbh, I actually think of Tyson Chandler and Kenyon Martin. Couldn't have been more ambiguous. :lmao

DMC
04-28-2013, 12:02 AM
But isn't that the goal in this universe? In this league? You build a team to WIN and WIN only.

It is the goal, but you don't get there in just one game.

You saw tonight that OKC has no options. They need options. Durant and Westbrook cannot be their only options. They are a better team without Westbrook because that forces them to find other options on offense. Thabo is a cowardly faggot who refuses to do anything and makes shitty decisions. Scott Brooks cannot coach to save his life, and had Fish not hushed the crowd with his FTs tonight, Brooks might have been fired.

thunderup
04-28-2013, 12:03 AM

So we're getting to the finals again? :lmao

:lmao really?

LarryDavid
04-28-2013, 12:05 AM

Or to turn as large a profit as possible.

Banzai
04-28-2013, 12:07 AM
http://s1.postimg.org/gybdnuqpn/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/gybdnuqpn/) to the rescue

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 12:09 AM
It is the goal, but you don't get there in just one game.

You saw tonight that OKC has no options. They need options. Durant and Westbrook cannot be their only options. They are a better team without Westbrook because that forces them to find other options on offense. Thabo is a cowardly faggot who refuses to do anything and makes shitty decisions. Scott Brooks cannot coach to save his life, and had Fish not hushed the crowd with his FTs tonight, Brooks might have been fired.

DMC man saying they need more options when you stated that OKC is better without Russell kinda contradicts tbh. Yes they need more options and they lost the 2nd most important one on their team. I don't think Kevin Martin can be relied on to pacify Westbrook's lost and if you think Fish can continue to bail them out then you're out of you're mind. And yes Brooks is a horrible coach and he just lost a player who hasn't missed a game since he entered the league, he just lost a player that plays big minutes. As we all know Scott Brooks doesn't like adjustments in the case of his rotations and he has to now. That's why Westbrook is a big loss for them imho.

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:10 AM
OKC's bigs didn't do shit to the Spurs' frontline except for that flukey game 3. Durant and Harden went ham on the Spurs, that's why they lost. But I'm a little bit confused when you say "ours" tbh, I actually think of Tyson Chandler and Kenyon Martin. Couldn't have been more ambiguous. :lmao

LOL Denial.

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 12:12 AM
LOL Denial.

I just admitted that Durant and Harden went ham on my team. What the fuck? Can you read properly?

Double-Up
04-28-2013, 12:14 AM
http://s1.postimg.org/gybdnuqpn/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/gybdnuqpn/) to the rescue

Walking dead? the show?? wrf

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:14 AM
So we're getting to the finals again? :lmao

:lmao really?

:lol conceding defeat because of Westbrook.
:lol melting down
:lol accusing posters of defeatism and you're first in line when someone from your team goes down

:cry so much heart

thunderup
04-28-2013, 12:16 AM
:lol conceding defeat because of Westbrook.
:lol melting down
:lol accusing posters of defeatism and you're first in line when someone from your team goes down

:cry so much heart
Are we getting to the finals?

Answer my question.

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:17 AM
Can you read properly?

Perhaps follow your own advice? :lol

Banzai
04-28-2013, 12:17 AM
Walking dead? the show?? wrf

Ya zombie fisher

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:18 AM
Are we getting to the finals?

Answer my question.

Chances are greater than any of the West contending teams.

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 12:20 AM
Perhaps follow your own advice? :lol

:lol Implying that I'm in denial when I admitted that Durant and Harden beat the Spurs by goin ham
:lol Thinking one flukey game means Thunder bigs are better than the Spurs
:lol "My Team: New York Knicks"
:lol you're shitty

thunderup
04-28-2013, 12:22 AM
Chances are greater than any of the West contending teams.
:lol it's a yes or no answer

:lol dumbass faggot thinking we're getting anywhere without Westbrook

:lol arguing with me just for the sake of trying to be right

:lol not understanding advanced statistics

:lol Nascar

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:26 AM
:lol Implying that I'm in denial when I admitted that Durant and Harden beat the Spurs by goin ham
:lol Thinking one flukey game means Thunder bigs are better than the Spurs
:lol "My Team: New York Knicks"
:lol you're shitty

No, you're in denial because you cant admit Ikaka owned the Spurs throughout the series. Even Collison enjoyed success.

lol philly beans.

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:28 AM
:lol it's a yes or no answer

:lol dumbass faggot thinking we're getting anywhere without Westbrook

:lol arguing with me just for the sake of trying to be right

:lol not understanding advanced statistics

:lol quickly changing the subject when I posted facts about Thunder barely winning their last two games with and without Russel by their skin of their noses.
:lol already quitting on his team
:lol No one argues with you, they shit on you
:lol Oklahoma

thunderup
04-28-2013, 12:33 AM
:lol quickly changing the subject when I posted facts about Thunder barely winning their last two games with and without Russel by their skin of their noses.

Provide clear cut statistics and argue your point. All you're doing is throwing out bullshit hyperbole with no real substance. Only a dumbass faggot like yourself that doesn't understand the game, would continue to run with this shit.

:lol already quitting on his team
Realistic =/= Quitting

:lol No one argues with you, they shit on you
I regularly shit on people. Like I'm doing right now.

:lol Oklahoma
:lol Avril Lavigne
:lol Simple Plan
:lol Mumbo #5
:lol Hoobastank
:lol Linkin Park
:lol Jeff Gordon
:lol shitty poster

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:38 AM
Provide clear cut statistics and argue your point. All you're doing is throwing out bullshit hyperbole with no real substance. Only a dumbass faggot like yourself that doesn't understand the game, would continue to run with this shit.

Realistic =/= Quitting

I regularly shit on people. Like I'm doing right now.

:lol Simple Plan
:lol Mumbo #5
:lol Jeff Gordon
:lol shitty poster

:lmao

What do you think I have been doing in this thread?

Delusional methahoman.

:lol regularly shits on people
:lol didn't know what a basketball team was until they stole one
:lol Mcveigh

thunderup
04-28-2013, 12:40 AM

What do you think I have been doing in this thread?

Delusional methahoman.

:lol regularly shits on people
:lol didn't know what a basketball team was until they stole one
:lol Mcveigh
Go vote in the poll I created. Let's see what other people think about your take.

Faggot.

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:41 AM
Go vote in the poll I created. Let's see what other people think about your take.

Faggot.

:lol Getting in your head.

thunderup
04-28-2013, 12:41 AM
:lol Getting in your head.
:lol claiming victory

:lol mental midget on a messageboard

:lol shitty poster with shitty take after shitty take

:lol ignoring advanced stats

Bynumite
04-28-2013, 12:44 AM
OP's sig is hella gay... tramp stamp, tongue rongue and limp wrists?

Jim is addicted to D and i'm not talking about defense.

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 12:46 AM
OP's sig is hella gay... tramp stamp, tongue rongue and limp wrists?

Jim is addicted to D and i'm not talking about defense.

The butthurt is strong with this one. :lmao

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 12:47 AM
No, you're in denial because you cant admit Ikaka owned the Spurs throughout the series. Even Collison enjoyed success.

lol philly beans.

Because Ibaka didn't :lmao

Ask the other posters hell ask thunderup. OKC won not because their bigs dominated the Spurs' bigs it was because Durant and Harden.
thunderup, testify tbh.

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:50 AM
:lol claiming victory

:lol mental midget on a messageboard

:lol salty mad because I got in your broken meth deformed brain
:lol calling me mental midget while he's fuming making threads about me.

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:51 AM

Ask the other posters hell ask thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988). OKC won not because their bigs dominated the Spurs' bigs it was because Durant and Harden.
thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988), testify tbh.

:lmao seeking thunderup aproval. The biggest retard in the whole board. :lmao

thunderup
04-28-2013, 12:52 AM

Ask the other posters hell ask thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988). OKC won not because their bigs dominated the Spurs' bigs it was because Durant and Harden.
The only time Serge actually won us a game was game 4. In other games, our stars dominated throughout the game and in the clutch.

:lol Shadowflames with more bads

100%duncan
:lmao seeking thunderup aproval. The biggest retard in the whole board. :lmao

Aight I'm calling you all out, specifically the thunderfans. Speak up niggas.

thunderup
:lol salty mad because I got in your broken meth deformed brain
:lol calling me mental midget while he's fuming making threads about me.
:lol resident retard in denial

:lol mad that the thread I made is going to expose how retarded you are

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 12:55 AM
The only time Serge actually won us a game was game 4. In other games, our stars dominated throughout the game and in the clutch.

Wasn't that game 3. When he fucking went 12/12 or something like that?

Reck
04-28-2013, 12:59 AM

:lol Cant even get on the same page while trying to attack me. :lmao
:lol excellent tandem you tow make. ROFL

Reck
04-28-2013, 01:00 AM
:lol resident retard in denial

:lol mad that the thread I made is going to expose how retarded you are

Trying to tagged me with the name the whole board gave you.

Sorry partner, there is only one resident retard in this board.

:lol trying to get one on me and always getting upped. :lol @ you.

thunderup
04-28-2013, 01:01 AM
Trying to tagged me with the name the whole board gave you.

Sorry partner, there is only one resident retard in this board.

:lol trying to get one on me and always getting upped. :lol @ you.
:lol 0 - 7 so far

Reck
04-28-2013, 01:07 AM
:lol 0 - 7 so far

You're 0 and forever. I still win for not being from Oklahoma. :lol

thunderup
04-28-2013, 01:09 AM
:lol using that logic, you're 0 and forever as well. None of the teams you bandwagon are from New York.

:lol dumbass cornering yourself once again with more shitty takes

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 01:13 AM
:lol Cant even get on the same page while trying to attack me. :lmao
:lol excellent tandem you tow make. ROFL

How can one attack a person in a fucking message board tbh? We aint no tandem, me and thunderup had lots of disagreements in the past but you're stupidity makes us cringe tbh. You're so fuckin insercure :lmao

Reck
04-28-2013, 01:15 AM
:lol using that logic, you're 0 and forever as well. None of the teams you bandwagon are from New York.

:lol dumbass cornering yourself once again with more shitty takes

:lmao not understanding the concept of being a fan of a sport and being from a shit hole which was what I mean but clearly went over your head. :lol

thunderup
04-28-2013, 01:19 AM
:lmao not understanding the concept of being a fan of a sport and being from a shit hole which was what I mean but clearly went over your head. :lol
:lol that's not what you meant

:lol backpeddaling

Reck
04-28-2013, 01:20 AM
How can one attack a person in a fucking message board tbh? We aint no tandem, me and thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988) had lots of disagreements in the past but you're stupidity makes us cringe tbh. You're so fuckin insercure :lmao

:lol taking the word "attack" literally

And you call me stupid? Good one.

:lol us
:lol Not a tandem yet uses "us" as a means to portray how tandem you're so not.

Dumb and dumber over here.

Reck
04-28-2013, 01:20 AM

:lol that's not what you meant

:lol backpeddaling

Looks to me, and everyone who has a good handled on reading comprehension.

thunderup
04-28-2013, 01:21 AM
:lol so far the count is

1 to 12

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 01:22 AM
:lol taking the word "attack" literally

And you call me stupid? Good one.

:lol us
:lol Not a tandem yet uses "us" as a means to portray how tandem you're so not.

Dumb and dumber over here.

Insecurity at its finest, folks.

thunderup
04-28-2013, 01:23 AM
Looks to me, and everyone who has a good handled on reading comprehension.
:lol thanks for admitting to us that you're a shitful bandwagoning faggot who listens to Simple Plan and Hoobastank

thunderup
04-28-2013, 01:23 AM
":cry I'm not a perfect person :cry"

Reck
04-28-2013, 01:25 AM

LOL trying to sping his latest failed post with the insecurity card. Nice one. :lol

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 01:26 AM
As for the thread tbh. Since a faggot destroyed the essence of this. Thunder will get exposed in the 2nd round against the Clippers with CP3 taking the lead. IMO, Thunderfans should pray Grizzlies wins their series.

I'm sticking with my pick because a Houston team is too dumb and inexperienced to use as a barometer.

Like I said, you'll all see it when all is said and done. :hat

So for posters who to talk about the topic, feel free and lets have some discussion bout this, but for those who just wants to bitch around don't expect me to reply anymore because I ain't got time for ya'll, tbh. :toast

Reck
04-28-2013, 01:26 AM
:lol thanks for admitting to us that you're a shitful bandwagoning faggot who listens to Simple Plan and Hoobastank

Someone didn't teach you your abc's. Too busy piping. :lmao

Reck
04-28-2013, 01:27 AM
As for the thread tbh. Since a faggot destroyed the essence of this. Thunder will get exposed in the 2nd round against the Clippers with CP3 taking the lead. IMO, Thunderfans should pray Grizzlies wins their series.

I'm sticking with my pick because a Houston team is too dumb and inexperienced to use as a barometer.

Like I said, you'll all see it when all is said and done. :hat

So for posters who to talk about the topic, feel free and lets have some discussion bout this, but for those who just wants to bitch around don't expect me to reply anymore because I ain't got time for ya'll, tbh. :toast

LOL Victory lap.

DMC
04-28-2013, 09:28 AM
DMC man saying they need more options when you stated that OKC is better without Russell kinda contradicts tbh. Yes they need more options and they lost the 2nd most important one on their team. I don't think Kevin Martin can be relied on to pacify Westbrook's lost and if you think Fish can continue to bail them out then you're out of you're mind. And yes Brooks is a horrible coach and he just lost a player who hasn't missed a game since he entered the league, he just lost a player that plays big minutes. As we all know Scott Brooks doesn't like adjustments in the case of his rotations and he has to now. That's why Westbrook is a big loss for them imho.

Russell is like training wheels on a bike. As long as he's there, they will never go full speed. When he's gone, they'll struggle for a while to stay upright, but eventually they'll be better off without him than with him. That's not to say they don't need a good PG, but they don't need a shoot first, 2nd and 3rd PG. They need a balanced scoring attack. Any team that has RW isn't going to have balanced scoring and RW isn't good enough to carry a team.

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 09:46 AM
Russell is like training wheels on a bike. As long as he's there, they will never go full speed. When he's gone, they'll struggle for a while to stay upright, but eventually they'll be better off without him than with him. That's not to say they don't need a good PG, but they don't need a shoot first, 2nd and 3rd PG. They need a balanced scoring attack. Any team that has RW isn't going to have balanced scoring and RW isn't good enough to carry a team.

The big question is will they get past Clippers without him? I think that series will go wire to wire. And I think Brooks can't adjust as the playoffs is concerned. I think the "time" that they will struggle for a while is the time that they'll fall in the playoffs maybe in the next round or maybe in the WCF, what I'm saying is they will lose before they actually get better as you suggested, they don't have enough time to adjust the rotations, the plans. Brooks just can't do it considering how he plays his starters and stars heavy minutes. Time will tell but things certainly don't look good for them now IMO.

DMC
04-28-2013, 12:17 PM
The big question is will they get past Clippers without him? I think that series will go wire to wire. And I think Brooks can't adjust as the playoffs is concerned. I think the "time" that they will struggle for a while is the time that they'll fall in the playoffs maybe in the next round or maybe in the WCF, what I'm saying is they will lose before they actually get better as you suggested, they don't have enough time to adjust the rotations, the plans. Brooks just can't do it considering how he plays his starters and stars heavy minutes. Time will tell but things certainly don't look good for them now IMO.

They won't get past the Clippers. However, were they to acquire a decent PG instead of waiting for RW to heal, they would eventually be able to compete against the Heat. RW needs to be a 2 guard somewhere, maybe even in OKC, but they need a PG who distributes the ball and they need people off the bench who make a difference. Martin is a chucker.

They were going to lose anyhow, it's just a matter of when. If they're serious about a title, they need to change. They're just pretenders even with RW.

SpursBills
04-28-2013, 12:42 PM

no guarantee that the clippers get past memphis tbh

OKC
04-28-2013, 02:11 PM
Good assessment from OKCs beat writer Darnell Mayberry (which I agree with) on the state of OKC's offense:

I’ll say this about the Rockets. They have a system, and even though it’s predictable and perhaps even gimmicky and not good enough to win big, it’s an organized approach that puts players in positions to succeed. Much of the Rockets’ comeback was a result of Houston’s players knowing where to be and when to be there. They knew who was going to get the shots and exactly how they were going to get them. The Thunder, on the other hand, unleashed what amounted to an anything-goes approach. There was no rhythm, no sets, no system. The offense basically became a gumbo pot of isolations, ball screens and bail-outs. Hard to make a case that it was that way because Westbrook was out. When he’s playing it’s generally even worse, though his amazing athleticism tends to make it look better. With the talent the Thunder has, it would be interesting to see what a more sophisticated system would do, especially for the team’s role players.

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 06:03 PM
They won't get past the Clippers. However, were they to acquire a decent PG instead of waiting for RW to heal, they would eventually be able to compete against the Heat. RW needs to be a 2 guard somewhere, maybe even in OKC, but they need a PG who distributes the ball and they need people off the bench who make a difference. Martin is a chucker.

They were going to lose anyhow, it's just a matter of when. If they're serious about a title, they need to change. They're just pretenders even with RW.

Agreed for the most part but I don't think they realize the difference. They will wait for RW to heal and be the same next season imho.

100%duncan
04-28-2013, 06:05 PM
no guarantee that the clippers get past memphis tbh

I know. If you look at my previous posts I pointed that out.

Venti Quattro
05-01-2013, 11:26 PM
:lol losing two straight without Westbrook
:lol Westbrook is the real Thunder alpha male
:lol Durant
:lol forever second
:lol acne

100%duncan
05-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Good bump tbh :lol

100%duncan
05-03-2013, 11:26 PM
OKC getting this shit pushed to 6 without RW. Just like what I expected.

Though I stated earlier in this thread that the Clips would give OKC a much tougher match-up, I'd say I was wrong. The tables just turned upside down and the Clips just went from real threats to pretenders and the Grizz vice versa. I see a very vulnerable squad in the Thunder, a team that has just been exposed going against a squad that has regained their form. Let's see if the Grizz can actually take advantage of RW's loss and beat OKC.

See either of ya in the WCF :smokin

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 10:47 PM
:wakeup

thunderup
05-11-2013, 10:50 PM
:lol is someone ready to admit they were wrong?

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 11:00 PM

Speak up, sons! :lol

Reck
05-11-2013, 11:06 PM

Yes but not for what you may think.

Westbrook's absence shouldn't be hurting the thunder THIS BAD!

Thunder are having a mental breakdown because they are missing a player. Inexperience will do that.

I was also wrong on who the real leader of this team was. :lol

100%duncan
05-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Yes but not for what you may think.

Westbrook's absence shouldn't be hurting the thunder THIS BAD!

Thunder are having a mental breakdown because they are missing a player. Inexperience will do that.

I was also wrong on who the real leader of this team was. :lol

That was the main point of the thread you thought the otherwise before and now you admit that. :lol

"Westbrook's absence shouldn't be hurting the thunder THIS BAD!" Really? Who told you tbh? :lol

KaiRMD1
05-12-2013, 12:09 AM
It's crazy to think that when Westbrook was on the court he was doing more harm than good but now? Yeah, Thunder totally got this brah

Venti Quattro
05-13-2013, 11:41 PM
:lol 100%duncan ethering Shadowflames
:lol Mambo No. 5

Darius McCrary
05-13-2013, 11:47 PM
Why does that chick in your sig have a jaw wider than Predator?

Reck
05-14-2013, 12:47 AM
:lol 100%duncan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8300) ethering Shadowflames (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412)
:lol Mambo No. 5

Why are you still making shit up? Does it make your misery go down abit easy?

This was not the first wrong prediction I made and it will probably not be the last.

:lol lakerfan still mad almost 2 weeks after their shitty team got put out of their misery.
:lol quitter

100%duncan
05-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Shadowflames, DMC sup niggas :lmao

thunderup
05-15-2013, 11:38 PM
:lol Shadowflames

Killakobe81
05-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Russ means a lot to the Thunder and can ball hate al you want ...but they missed that nicca badly ...PERIOD

Jeff Van Gundy
:lol better without Westbrook

Venti Quattro
Russ means a lot to the Thunder and can ball hate al you want ...but they missed that nicca badly ...PERIOD

They missed good 'ol Bruin Pride nigga.

100%duncan
05-15-2013, 11:44 PM
DMC nowhere to be fuckin found. Hi Pops, remember that game I wanted to play? :lmao

Reck
05-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Shadowflames (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412), DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) sup niggas :lmao

:lol Shadowflames (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412)

Sons all bets were off when it became apparent the Thunder had a nervous breakdown from ehich they never recovered.

Now, admittenly I will fess up to giving the Thunder too much credit so clown on fellas.

Definitely thought they would do alot better than they actually did.

thunderup
05-15-2013, 11:46 PM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) nowhere to be fuckin found. Hi Pops, remember that game I wanted to play? :lmao
:lol Per Par

Venti Quattro
05-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Tim's bank manager bullying niggas down in the paint

100%duncan
05-15-2013, 11:47 PM
Sons all bets were off when it became apparent the Thunder had a nervous breakdown from ehich they never recovered.

Now, admittenly I will fess up to giving the Thunder too much credit so clown on fellas.

Definitely thought they would do alot better than they actually did.

Arguing for 5 pages then finally bending over.

Pr:lolps

Kulo
05-15-2013, 11:47 PM

Solid take

100%duncan
05-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Solid take

Fortify. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Reck
05-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Arguing for 5 pages then finally bending over.

Pr:lolps

I aint bending over. Just manning up and taking the punch in the face which is more than I can say for most lakerfans.

I dont think anyone saw this coming. Sure people said they were going to struggle but to this extent? Highly doubt that.

Durant and co just made Westbrook look 5x better than he actually is.

Also we now know who drives that team as well as who the real leader is.

100%duncan
05-16-2013, 12:06 AM
I aint bending over. Just manning up and taking the punch in the face which is more than I can say for most lakerfans.

I dont think anyone saw this coming. Sure people said they were going to struggle but to this extent? Highly doubt that.

Durant and co just made Westbrook look 5x better than he actually is.

Also we now know who drives that team as well as who the real leader is.

If by anyone you mean DMC and you then sure :lol

Reck
05-16-2013, 12:19 AM
If by anyone you mean DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) and you then sure :lol

C'mon you're lying to yourself if you thought Thunder would be this horrendous.

I understand a team suffering when they are missing one of their key guys but its something else entirely when players that usually play great start performing poorly. Both Durant and Ibaka shit the bed throughout this series. That's just not acceptable.

Sure they loss because they needed more help but what's the excuse for those guys playing like dog shit?

This Thunder team without Westbrook should have at least given Memphis a challenge.

Are you going say a single win is all they could have muster up prior to the series? Most people would have told you Grizz in 6.

So its not like they didnt have their chances.

100%duncan
05-16-2013, 12:21 AM
C'mon you're lying to yourself if you thought Thunder would be this horrendous.

I understand a team suffering when they are missing one of their key guys but its something else entirely when players that usually play great start performing poorly. Both Durant and Ibaka shit the bed throughout this series. That's just not acceptable.

Sure they loss because they needed more help but what's tge excuse for those guys playing like dod shit?

This Thunder team without Westbrook should have at least given Memphis a challenge.

Are you going say a single win is all they could have muster up prior to the series? Most people would have told you Grizz in 6.

So its not like they didnt have their chances.

Really? How can you say? :lol And I predicted Grizz in 6 tbh. Just proving that Durant can't be leader, this shit would've gone to 6 if he drove down that wide open lane instead of bricking that J. :lol

thunderup
05-16-2013, 12:23 AM
Sure they loss because they needed more help but what's the excuse for those guys playing like dog shit?

We lost a big part of our offense/defense with Russ out as I foretold with advanced metrics.

Reck
05-16-2013, 12:25 AM
Really? How can you say? :lol And I predicted Grizz in 6 tbh.

Well there you go then. That's my point.

No one thought Grizzlies would have it easy even without WB.

100%duncan
05-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Well there you go then. That's my point.

No one thought Grizzlies would have it easy even without WB.

That doesn't say that they won't be this bad. It's just that KD like I said isn't a leader. And emphasizes that RW's lost is a big one.

TBH the Grizz winning in 5 just strengthens what I said in the first post of this thread. :lol

100%duncan
05-16-2013, 12:29 AM

:smokin

Reck
05-16-2013, 12:40 AM
That doesn't say that they won't be this bad. It's just that KD like I said isn't a leader. And emphasizes that RW's lost is a big one.

TBH the Grizz winning in 5 just strengthens what I said in the first post of this thread. :lol

In that we agree.

Durant showed his dependency on his teammates to bail him out.

He's going through the same shit Lebron went through in his early years.

100%duncan
05-16-2013, 12:41 AM
TBH I'm still waiting for DMC to make an appearance in this thread.

Hi pops. :lol

DMC
05-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Nash & Hedo will be the goods, fortifying each other from the opening bell. Childress will blossom under the tutelage of Nash, as will Warrick. JRich is in his contract year.

The subtraction of Amare can't be minimized. He was terrible here, on both ends. Had no clue how to play NBA ball. He'll be fine in NYC where symbolism over substance is honored.

Also, and just a hunch, but, I feel "disaster" about to befall the Lakers. We're overdue for it.

Stacking them up 10 high, big D rollin' through.

DMC
05-16-2013, 06:39 PM

You can't prove the Grizz wouldn't have won in just 5 with RW. I'd like to see ya try.

Regardless, you stupid daft twat, you are the most trollable upstairs fuckhole in the joint.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
In that we agree.

Durant showed his dependency on his teammates to bail him out.

He's going through the same shit Lebron went through in his early years.
LeBron had atrocious teammates who rarely bailed him out in Cleveland and still went to the Finals, tbh.....

DMC
05-16-2013, 06:46 PM
LeBron had atrocious teammates who rarely bailed him out in Cleveland and still went to the Finals, tbh.....

In the East...

Raven
05-16-2013, 06:51 PM
raven right about dem methlahomas

Reck
05-16-2013, 07:15 PM

Not really debating Lebron had scrubs teammates that couldn't bail him out even when they tried.

They both deffered to their teammates all the time though which was my point.

100%duncan
05-16-2013, 09:36 PM
You can't prove the Grizz wouldn't have won in just 5 with RW. I'd like to see ya try.

Regardless, you stupid daft twat, you are the most trollable upstairs fuckhole in the joint.

What took ya so long pops, we were both online but ya waited for me to be offline to post this eh? Trying to shoot a fastball by me :lol

Deflecting :lol now you argue with " you can't prove that shit blah blah blah" guess what your prediction was wrong asshole. Or ya want me to bump your "OKC is better without RW thread"? You stupid fuck :lol

The "most trollable" trolling a supposedly mature person/old fuck. :lol

DMC
05-17-2013, 01:01 AM
What took ya so long pops, we were both online but ya waited for me to be offline to post this eh? Trying to shoot a fastball by me :lol

Deflecting :lol now you argue with " you can't prove that shit blah blah blah" guess what your prediction was wrong asshole. Or ya want me to bump your "OKC is better without RW thread"? You stupid fuck :lol

The "most trollable" trolling a supposedly mature person/old fuck. :lol

How was my prediction wrong? I said they are a better team without Westbrook. That doesn't mean they would beat the Grizz with Westbrook. I said they wouldn't even beat the Clippers. How do you figure I thought they could beat the Grizz?

"Russell is like training wheels on a bike. As long as he's there, they will never go full speed. When he's gone, they'll struggle for a while to stay upright, but eventually they'll be better off without him than with him. That's not to say they don't need a good PG, but they don't need a shoot first, 2nd and 3rd PG. They need a balanced scoring attack. Any team that has RW isn't going to have balanced scoring and RW isn't good enough to carry a team." -DMC

LOL you resorting to the "I'm to young and stupid, you should be ashamed" defense.

All that calling me out and here I've undressed you in front of the world.

Oh, and :lmao at you thinking I check you online status before posting. Unlike you, I don't work at a drivethru so I actually have responsibilities to attend to. You're not one of them.

Reck
05-17-2013, 01:07 AM
How was my prediction wrong? I said they are a better team without Westbrook. That doesn't mean they would beat the Grizz with Westbrook. I said they wouldn't even beat the Clippers. How do you figure I thought they could beat the Grizz?

"Russell is like training wheels on a bike. As long as he's there, they will never go full speed. When he's gone, they'll struggle for a while to stay upright, but eventually they'll be better off without him than with him. That's not to say they don't need a good PG, but they don't need a shoot first, 2nd and 3rd PG. They need a balanced scoring attack. Any team that has RW isn't going to have balanced scoring and RW isn't good enough to carry a team." -DMC

LOL you resorting to the "I'm to young and stupid, you should be ashamed" defense.

Oh, and :lmao at you thinking I check you online status before posting. Unlike you, I don't work at a drivethru so I actually have responsibilities to attend to. You're not one of them.

I think both of you are right.

100%Duncan is currently being proved right due to OKC choking and the fact that OKC is still shook up from the loss and clearly never recovered. But in the long run, you'd be right DMC.

OKC would be just fine during the course of the season. I'd say they would still be top 3 seed without question.

This was such a small sample size that we get too caught up in whose right and who's wrong.

DMC
05-17-2013, 01:48 AM
I think both of you are right.

100%Duncan is currently being proved right due to OKC choking and the fact that OKC is still shook up from the loss and clearly never recovered. But in the long run, you'd be right DMC.

OKC would be just fine during the course of the season. I'd say they would still be top 3 seed without question.

This was such a small sample size that we get too caught up in whose right and who's wrong.

Of course I am right. I didn't say they would beat Memphis without RW. There's no way to know if they would or would not even with RW. I said they will eventually be a better team without RW because RW takes too much of the offensive load and the team needs to be weened from having others do their work on the offensive end. You saw that in them when KD had to take the entire scoring load. Imagine a PG who can distribute the ball to guys like Thabo and Nick while those two are conditioned to score, not just look for Kevin or Russell. Hell, I've seen RW scream at Thabo because he's not accustomed to shooting the ball.

The short sighted "nuh uh" from dipshits like 100%Stupid are about like something you'd get from a plebe. Never once understanding the nature of my statement nor even trying to understand it, just running off at the cocksucker about the next series as if there are alternate universes where the outcomes of both scenarios are playing out, and he knows both.

He's wrong, I'm right. I was also right that the Lakers are better without Kobe. I didn't say the Warriors are better without Curry, but they would be better served if he reigned in some of those contested bombs. They need to get into a higher basketball IQ style of play and stop with the college level bullshit that moves the crowd.

100%duncan
05-17-2013, 07:24 AM

Not admitting your prediction was wrong. :lmao When your thread says the otherwise :lmao

Thinking I'm also an old fuck who's working, I'm still studying Pops, too bad this kid is smarter than you even after all of your years lviing on earth.

Deflecting :lol Undressed? Yeah pops I was the one who undressed the shit out of you because your prediction was entirely wrong, and now you still stand by it and force a way to be correct. :lol pathetic old fuck.

100%duncan
05-17-2013, 07:26 AM
Of course I am right. I didn't say they would beat Memphis without RW. There's no way to know if they would or would not even with RW. I said they will eventually be a better team without RW because RW takes too much of the offensive load and the team needs to be weened from having others do their work on the offensive end. You saw that in them when KD had to take the entire scoring load. Imagine a PG who can distribute the ball to guys like Thabo and Nick while those two are conditioned to score, not just look for Kevin or Russell. Hell, I've seen RW scream at Thabo because he's not accustomed to shooting the ball.

The short sighted "nuh uh" from dipshits like 100%Stupid are about like something you'd get from a plebe. Never once understanding the nature of my statement nor even trying to understand it, just running off at the cocksucker about the next series as if there are alternate universes where the outcomes of both scenarios are playing out, and he knows both.

He's wrong, I'm right. I was also right that the Lakers are better without Kobe. I didn't say the Warriors are better without Curry, but they would be better served if he reigned in some of those contested bombs. They need to get into a higher basketball IQ style of play and stop with the college level bullshit that moves the crowd.

Lakers better without Kobe :lol I think 100%stupid suits ya better :lol

Ya reaching too far pops. :lmao

Pelicans78
05-17-2013, 07:40 AM

That Cleveland team wouldn't have gotten out of the 2nd round in the West.

DMC
05-17-2013, 08:12 AM
Lakers better without Kobe :lol I think 100%stupid suits ya better :lol

Ya reaching too far pops. :lmao

30m more makes the Lakers a much better team.

DMC
05-17-2013, 08:14 AM
Not admitting your prediction was wrong. :lmao When your thread says the otherwise :lmao

Thinking I'm also an old fuck who's working, I'm still studying Pops, too bad this kid is smarter than you even after all of your years lviing on earth.

Deflecting :lol Undressed? Yeah pops I was the one who undressed the shit out of you because your prediction was entirely wrong, and now you still stand by it and force a way to be correct. :lol pathetic old fuck.

:lol no substance to your retorts
:lol wise beyond your years
:lol troll bait

100%duncan
05-17-2013, 08:15 AM
30m more makes the Lakers a much better team.

:lmao you run to that excuse :lmao

Look at what just happened instead without him tbh. :lol

100%duncan
05-17-2013, 08:16 AM
:cry :cry :cry

DMC
05-17-2013, 08:17 AM
:lmao you run to that excuse :lmao

Look at what just happened instead without him tbh. :lol

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid than you've said, you prove me wrong. Then I consider where you're from and it makes sense.

100%duncan
05-17-2013, 08:21 AM
Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid than you've said, you prove me wrong. Then I consider where you're from and it makes sense.

:cry Country smack :cry

:cry OKC is still better than RW after those results I will stand by my prediction :cry

:cry Lakers is still better without Kobe :cry