PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Dogs

Cry Havoc
04-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Did a search for a thread, didn't see anything. Has anyone played this? I just picked it up on sale for $7.50.

ElNono
04-27-2013, 06:11 PM
I played it through when it came out... it was ok

Jt.ONE
04-27-2013, 09:53 PM
its a beast especially on PC.... not much to do after you've beaten it unless you get the DLCs

Bynumite
04-28-2013, 01:05 AM
I liked True Crime NYC and Streets of LA despite the many bugs and glitches those games had. This game was supposed to be the 3rd game in the series before the name change.

Don't know why they removed the random police dispatch side missions, driving around arresting criminals was the best thing about those games imo and would add a ton of replayability.

DJR210
04-28-2013, 03:17 AM
It's fucking sick. I literally crack up laughing at some of the shit you can bust out when fighting..

It looks amazing on ultra settings as well, I stay locked in at 60 fps with AA set to medium.

Cry Havoc
04-28-2013, 12:15 PM
It's fucking sick. I literally crack up laughing at some of the shit you can bust out when fighting..

It looks amazing on ultra settings as well, I stay locked in at 60 fps with AA set to medium.

Did you download the high rez texture packs? They were free on Steam so I installed them. Game looks pretty good, although not as good as modded GTA IV, which looks insane on a high end PC.

blkroadrunners
04-28-2013, 12:16 PM
It's ok.

DJR210
04-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Did you download the high rez texture packs? They were free on Steam so I installed them. Game looks pretty good, although not as good as modded GTA IV, which looks insane on a high end PC.

Yeah, I got the high res pack. The game looks beautiful at night when raining, with all the reflections. As for GTA IV I bought the complete pack, but have not been able to get the icenhancer to work properly w/ the Steam version. I just gave up.